PDA

View Full Version : hhm new aditional rule for forum/cabal?

WhyEvenBother?
08-01-2010, 07:08 AM
hmmm i was thinking if infraction's on forum were to have some serious punishment, it would result to less trolling. i.e. in a certain amount of infraction or degree of violation it would help if they would bann the person's cabal acc in a certain period of time.

this way the scrubs that trollin will think twice before they rant out their big e-mouths on forums am i right?

since they can check your IP in the forums everytime you post, they just gotta run a search thru their servers which acc is logging into this IP address.

personally i think this would be a great thing to implement to clean off the scrubs in the forums aint that right? i mean seriously, most people that plays the game dun go to forums, why? most people i know said that its all bullcrap anyways so why check forums.

well just thought peace (^^,)V

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:17 AM
You're the ugliest girl I've seen in my entire life.

You say, "why check forums", and "why make a sig?"

How about

"Why even look at forums? I'll get wrecked?"

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:18 AM
You're the ugliest girl I've seen in my entire life.

You say, "why check forums", and "why make a sig?"

How about

"Why even look at forums? I'll get wrecked?"

the f5 and edit king is here pew pew

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:20 AM
the f5 and edit king is here pew pew

Papow

I like how she's wearing a wig to cover up the fact she's had chemo.

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:21 AM
Papow

I like how she's wearing a wig to cover up the fact she's had chemo.

its obviously some googled asian girl.....who puts themselves in their own avatar? o wait u did ...o wait u DIDNT WAKAKKAKAA

Hydro
08-01-2010, 07:23 AM
she looks like she`s 9 ._.

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:24 AM
its obviously some googled asian girl.....who puts themselves in their own avatar? o wait u did ...o wait u DIDNT WAKAKKAKAA

that was me

cant u see
http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/2158911/2159086/2159087/070221_CL_HitlerEX.jpg

WhyEvenBother?
08-01-2010, 07:37 AM
lol there changed my avatar to my other pic, guess who took the shot. lol

anyways the other pic was like 5yrs ago so yeah i was still young on it.

and@ lethal, me ugly? maybe? maybe not? but the fact is ur too embarrassed to put ur own pic on web since it might cause a wide virus spread and the net would totally, as in totally screw up hehe just a thought (^^,)

edit:

and P.S. @ lethal

how bout shut ur trap you talk like too much, ur acting more of a b**ch, you got two e-mouths? one up there on ur face and other one down there huh? i guess i hit the ballpark right there since you talk too much.

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:41 AM
guess who took the shot. lol

but the fact is ur too embarrassed to put ur own pic

1) Your dad?

2)Lol you don't know anything, do you?

3)You're still filthy looking. Do you know what a diet is?

WhyEvenBother?
08-01-2010, 07:44 AM
1) Your dad?

thats it? thats the best comeback line you got? its like talkin to a wall. your boring get lost p***y (^^,)

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:46 AM
p***y

With your new rules, you would have just been banned from the game.

Women are retards.

Hydro
08-01-2010, 07:47 AM
she dont need 2 lose weight i like those juicyy lookin titis lol

WhyEvenBother?
With your new rules, you would have just been banned from the game.

technically i didnt violate any rules. that shows how smart you are, (^^)

she dont need 2 lose weight i like those juicyy lookin titis lol

and i hate smelly ni*** like you peace (^^,)V

P.S.

cant touch this, tenenenenen.. tenten tenten lulz (^o^)

Berserk_Fury

Says the guy that used some dude from pr0n as his avatar.

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:49 AM
and i hate smelly ni*** like you

There you go, get banned again

Don't post on these forums anymore please, you're ugly and annoying. Kthxbai

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/HGH5.jpg

WhyEvenBother?
08-01-2010, 07:51 AM

"snaps"

oh snap. lulz

Hydro
08-01-2010, 07:52 AM
O_o....woah woah woah.....homie i take daily showers and use gucci cologne....i dont stink im not u...so dont get us mixed up....

WhyEvenBother?
08-01-2010, 07:52 AM
There you go, get banned again

Don't post on these forums anymore please, you're ugly and annoying. Kthxbai

again technically i didnt violate any rules as i censored myself ^^

the fact is you just got nothin else to say, u ran out of ur classic comebacks?
again shows of ur intelligence (^^,)

O_o....woah woah woah.....homie i take daily showers and use gucci cologne....i dont stink im not u...so dont get us mixed up....

not to be racist, but mexicans and blacks smells thats a fact. thats why i was sooo happy when i got my car, since i dun have to take the bus and be w/ freakin stinkin blacks/mexicans. no offense but its the truth lulz (^^,)

Hydro
08-01-2010, 07:55 AM
fail little white girls .....juss because yall black people in slavery dont make u better than us.....cause at the end of the day....its a white man plungin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ out my toilet while i laugh =D

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:56 AM

not to be racist, but mexicans and blacks smells thats a fact. thats why i was sooo happy when i got my car, since i dun have to take the bus and be w/ freakin stinkin blacks/mexicans. no offense but its the truth lulz (^^,)

My classic comebacks? You said they were aweful.

Censoring yourself doesn't make it right. How about you go read the TOS, retard. Your ignorance burns my eyes as much as your fat body does.

Lol, before you go making fun of someone else's race, check your own. You're asain. 'Nuff said.

Hydro
08-01-2010, 07:59 AM
shes asian ._. ....wow epic fail.....i couldnt even tell what race she was

WhyEvenBother?
08-01-2010, 08:01 AM
My classic comebacks? You said they were aweful.

Censoring yourself doesn't make it right. How about you go read the TOS, retard. Your ignorance burns my eyes as much as your fat body does.

Lol, before you go making fun of someone else's race, check your own. You're asain. 'Nuff said.

if you hate asians so much why play an asian game? hypocrite at its finest? lulz

+ i aint makin fun of other's races, im just statin the facts there (^^)

fail little white girls .....juss because yall black people in slavery dont make u better than us.....cause at the end of the day....its a white man plungin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ out my toilet while i laugh =D

uhm im asian, and idc bout white people, they lazy -_- that i gotta give to blacks/mexican, even tho they smell, they aint lazy lulz (^^,)

Hydro
08-01-2010, 08:03 AM
shut up scrub asian....cause ur the ones who built my house....smell like ass and chipshttp://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/633694759160755460-HOMELESSASIAN.jpg

Lethal
08-01-2010, 08:04 AM
if you hate asians so much why play an asian game? hypocrite at its finest? lulz

That isn't the definition of hypocrite, you retard. All the characters in Cabal are also white.

WhyEvenBother?
08-01-2010, 08:06 AM
shut up scrub asian....cause ur the ones who built my house....smell like ass and chips

oh cmon now, dun pretend u own ur own home, the fact is ur under ur mom's basement and ur already 32yrs old. cmon dun go lyin u already a failure as you are irl. dun make urself worst online lulz

Hydro
08-01-2010, 08:10 AM
lawl...im 16 honey.....in the 11th grade going to high school juss tryna enjoy my summer...im not you.....little asian girl who sells her body juss 2 put some food on you parents table so they wont kick you out....i am gonna become something in life.....u in the other hand is gonna be here tryna enforce rules on a MMO forum I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥..loser..u gets no love dirty asian prolly fuk ur father

Raid101
08-01-2010, 08:35 AM
wow that girl seems like a bytch , why even bother, and since when did this get into azn vs white lol
i say azn > white
whites are the dullest people in the world i mean they only bring destruction they copy other people o.o and they got the 2nd highest rates for most disease o.o

jimbo
08-01-2010, 09:20 AM

one that is racist how if u would have said he was smelly not his race it wouldnt have 2 azn ppl smell to i no like plenty of them play games so much that they dont even shower ..... and come to school all funky and sh it and when ppl joke or tell him that he stank he go tell the principle like a little baby back b itch......and i road the bus a couple of times cause i missed my school bus cause i had detention and there was no black person on the bust but me and i no i dont stank well the females dont say that and the males at my school would tell me if im stank to the whole school if i was ..... but when i got on that bus man that bus driver smelled like hot shi t ...and 3 no offense its the truth no u just being raciest.... its ok lol u are behind the safety of a forum

jimbo
08-01-2010, 09:21 AM
oh cmon now, dun pretend u own ur own home, the fact is ur under ur mom's basement and ur already 32yrs old. cmon dun go lyin u already a failure as you are irl. dun make urself worst online lulz

and thats not what black ppl dont and thats a fact

jimbo
08-01-2010, 09:24 AM
wow that girl seems like a bytch , why even bother, and since when did this get into azn vs white lol
i say azn > white
whites are the dullest people in the world i mean they only bring destruction they copy other people o.o and they got the 2nd highest rates for most disease o.o

lol u hit the nail over the head on that one messing up Chinese movies stunt have of the u.s. to a country that got nothing to do with us. and they the ones that copy black girls but injecting butt into there lip.......ewwww

sn0wXz
08-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Lol its reborn pretending to be his "sister" again...roflx reborn u crack me up.

jimbo
08-01-2010, 09:42 AM
Lol its reborn pretending to be his "sister" again...roflx reborn u crack me up.

lol u serious

Lethal
08-01-2010, 09:43 AM

Reborns family is ugly. How right was I with the genetic biocide.

sn0wXz
08-01-2010, 09:51 AM
woob-doobs.

this way the scrubs that trollin will think twice before they rant out their big e-mouths on forums am i right?

since they can check your IP in the forums everytime you post, they just gotta run a search thru their servers which acc is logging into this IP address.

YOU MEAN BACKTRACE IT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Np9hNSIWo

Beavis
08-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Lololololol ^^^^^^^^^

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 01:09 PM
hmmm i was thinking if infraction's on forum were to have some serious punishment, it would result to less trolling. i.e. in a certain amount of infraction or degree of violation it would help if they would bann the person's cabal acc in a certain period of time.

personally i think this would be a great thing to implement to clean off the scrubs in the forums aint that right? i mean seriously, most people that plays the game dun go to forums, why? most people i know said that its all bullcrap anyways so why check forums.

Trollers will get you, FAKE LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I DON'T THINK GMs CAN CHECK YOUR IP!!!!!!

IF THEY CAN, SO WE ARE SUPPOSE TO GET LESS BOTTERS WITH THEIR DARN AD THREADS!!!!!!!

SilentM
08-01-2010, 05:17 PM

WOOOOOOOOOW. You're probably just some troll, but I find it hilarious how you post a thread about all the scrubs on the forum, yet here you are being one too. HYPOCRITICAL MUCH?

Saying that a certain nationality smells bad IS NOT A FACT. It's an OPINION.
What if I said all asian females were dumb, slutty, baby machines? OH WAIT NO OFFENSE, I was totally not being racist.
You're basing the way people smell off the people you sat next to on the bus?
I'm sorry you must live in some ghetto ass, run down neighborhood, where the people are too poor to clean themselves. Don't generalize an entire population over people you've smelled ON THE BUS. Maybe the people on the bus were HOMELESS, or construction workers, or just came off WORK. Buses SMELL BAD regardless of the -nationality- of the people on it.
The color of someone's skin or their nationality does not dictate their entire lifestyle. Many factors go into it, mainly how they grew up, and where they grew up. Most people are a product of their environment, NOT their "race" (nationality).

Oh wait, was my post too intelligent for you to understand? Maybe I should retype it in a way that you'll understand it?

Rook at me ir Asian I so betta dan you I speaka de engrish.

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Awww you guys are so evil but I still love you (^_^)

Don't worry, we will be friend again!!! (^,^)

Well, I guess it's time for me to go outside and be sociable with the people. Cya people from the internet!!! (^.^')

So, WhyEvenBother?, YOU REALLY THINK USING THESE POINTLESS EMOTES ^,^ WILL MAKE PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE A GIRL??? SRSLY DUDE, STOP BEING AN E-TRANNY AND GET A LIFE!!!! ^_^

BackUpMENG
08-01-2010, 06:16 PM
sup rebron

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:17 PM
WOOOOOOOOOW. You're probably just some troll, but I find it hilarious how you post a thread about all the scrubs on the forum, yet here you are being one too. HYPOCRITICAL MUCH?

Saying that a certain nationality smells bad IS NOT A FACT. It's an OPINION.
What if I said all asian females were dumb, slutty, baby machines? OH WAIT NO OFFENSE, I was totally not being racist.
You're basing the way people smell off the people you sat next to on the bus?
I'm sorry you must live in some ghetto ass, run down neighborhood, where the people are too poor to clean themselves. Don't generalize an entire population over people you've smelled ON THE BUS. Maybe the people on the bus were HOMELESS, or construction workers, or just came off WORK. Buses SMELL BAD regardless of the -nationality- of the people on it.
The color of someone's skin or their nationality does not dictate their entire lifestyle. Many factors go into it, mainly how they grew up, and where they grew up. Most people are a product of their environment, NOT their "race" (nationality).

Oh wait, was my post too intelligent for you to understand? Maybe I should retype it in a way that you'll understand it?

Rook at me ir Asian I so betta dan you I speaka de engrish.

lol SAY THAT SHIZZ AGAIN I'M ADDING U TO BUDDY FOR THIS SO EXCELLENT REPLY LOL BEST REPLY I SEEN IN A WHILE MAN I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MY SELF

Beavis
08-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Blacks = biggest pen0rz

Asians= littlest pen0rz

/endthread

sn0wXz
08-01-2010, 06:29 PM
sup rebronjames

http://a.imageshack.us/img295/4446/rebronjames1.png

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Blacks = biggest pen0rz

Asians= littlest pen0rz

/endthread

Whites = medium pen0rz??????

Lethal
08-01-2010, 06:32 PM
http://a.imageshack.us/img295/4446/rebronjames1.png

lol what sports does he play other than "jack off to drawn japanese people all day?" kakakakaka

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:32 PM

lol

Beavis
08-01-2010, 06:35 PM

Yep Yep. Lulz... Lucky one's have big 'uns. Same goes for asians, but the probability of that is......*calculates*..... I think only Yao Ming has a big pen0r. All the other asians have to use a microscope and tweezers to please themselves. lolololol

Mishon
08-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Blacks = Mandingo

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Yep Yep. Lulz... Lucky one's have big 'uns. Same goes for asians, but the probability of that is......*calculates*..... I think only Yao Ming has a big pen0r. All the other asians have to use a microscope and tweezers to please themselves. lolololol

lmfao

Lethal
08-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Blacks = Mandingo

He's a boss, even though the first ten minutes in his videos are just BJs(lame). It has to be akward as hell getting a boner in public for him.

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 06:40 PM

There are asians with big pen0rz and blacks with small pen0rz too!!!

World is not stereotypical anymore!!! WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at Raid101, he got violated by a Female GM!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and there is already a pregnant man in this world!!!! AND NO, ITS NOT RAID101!

Lethal
08-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Fact: Blue whales have an average length of 15 feet.

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Fact: Blue whales have an average length of 15 feet.

Mammals in water don't have!!

Beavis
08-01-2010, 06:44 PM
I understand women making a big deal of men violating them, but if a guy is violated by a woman, he's just a giant p.u.s.s.y. , unless it's rosie o' donnell. Eeeeeewwwwwwww

http://www.onejerusalem.com/wp-content/rosieksm.jpg

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:45 PM
I understand women making a big deal of men violating them, but if a guy is violated by a woman, he's just a giant p.u.s.s.y. , unless it's rosie o' donnell. Eeeeeewwwwwwww

lol

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:47 PM
There are asians with big pen0rz and blacks with small pen0rz too!!!

World is not stereotypical anymore!!! WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at Raid101, he got violated by a Female GM!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and there is already a pregnant man in this world!!!! AND NO, ITS NOT RAID101!

u no that the man was first a femal......

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 06:47 PM

How about a woman with fake pen0rz that fk a man in his backhole!?!?!?!?!
Kerliegirl13's daddy was right, CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!!!!!!!!