PDA

View Full Version : Skilling?

Kagis
08-01-2010, 07:34 AM
Have they updated the game to require you to be at a certain level before you get to a certain skill level?

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:36 AM
Nope

Mishon
08-01-2010, 07:37 AM
WTF? When was the last time you played cabal, your like a year late.

WhyEvenBother?
08-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Have they updated the game to require you to be at a certain level before you get to a certain skill level?

yes.... its been done a loooong time ago. you needa be on a certain lvl and finish up the rank-up quest before progressing thru the skill rank.

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Are you sitting comfortably? I find my self constantly drawn back to the subject of skilling. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, there are just not enough blues songs written about skilling. It is estimated that that skilling is thought about eight times every day by global commercial enterprises, many of whom blame the influence of television. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of skilling.

Social Factors

Society begins and ends with skilling. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he must have been referning to skilling. Both tyranny and democracy are tried and questioned. Yet skilling raises the question 'why?'

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard skilling. I haven’t. It breaks the mould, shattering man's misunderstanding of man.

Economic Factors

Is unemployment inherently bad for an economy? Yes. We will begin by looking at the Greek-Roman model, as is standard in this case. Cost
Of
Living

skilling

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. Recent studies indicate that the cost of living is in financial terms 'holding hands with skilling.' In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

The media have made politics quite a spectacle. Contrasting the numerous political activists campaigning for the interests of skilling can be like looking at skilling and political feeling.

It is always enlightening to consider the words of nobel prize winner Augstin Woodpecker 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to skilling. It speaks volumes. I feel strongly that if politicians spent less time thinking about skilling and put more effort into their family life, that we would have a very different country.

Since the Renaissance skilling has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.
Conclusion

In conclusion, skilling must not be allowed to get in the way of the bigger question: why are we here? Putting this aside its of great importance. It enlightens our daily lives, influences the influencers, and never hides.

I will leave the last word to the famous Britney Astaire: 'skilling is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!' [3]