PDA

View Full Version : Hi my name is LethalHeart

Lethal
08-01-2010, 05:17 PM
And I'm way too lazy to post that whole thread again with my house to make you guys drool.

So i'll just post this.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/rights.gif

Yo forum guy, want the key to making your forum better? Answer ticket 8158 kthx.

ForumHavoc
08-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Lethal
08-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

what is this i dont even

I have that vertical on my other laptop, SO cash.

ForumHavoc
08-01-2010, 05:21 PM
what is this i dont even

Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Lethal
08-01-2010, 05:24 PM

Has any video game company really taken such measure to make a game so realistic?

ForumHavoc
08-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Has any video game company really taken such measure to make a game so realistic?

My entire life I have been taught to stand up for my beliefs, to be a person of high morals and ethics. That's why I feel obligated to demand a thoughtful analysis and resolution of our problems with Lethal. I'm sure that everyone reading this is already familiar with Lethal's quarrelsome threats so I'll spare you the sordid details. Instead, I'll simply summarize with the comment that if Lethal's lackeys had even an ounce of integrity they would present another paradigm in opposition to Lethal's repugnant adages. We must fix our sights on eternity. If we do, then perhaps a brighter day will dawn on planet Earth. Perhaps people will open their eyes and see that we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that Lethal's modes of thought enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. This belief is due to a basic confusion that can be cleared up simply by stating that if Lethal can't be reasoned out of his prejudices, he must be laughed out of them. If Lethal can't be argued out of his selfishness, he must be shamed out of it.

It must be pointed out over and over again to Lethal's subordinates and, in a broader sense, to flippant idiots that Lethal says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions—even our library records. Why on Earth does Lethal need to monitor our library records? There is widespread agreement in asking that question but there is great disagreement in answering it. This is well illustrated in what remains one of the most divisive issues of our day: narcissism. He is an interesting character. On the one hand, Lethal likes to talk about you and me in terms that are not fit to be repeated. But on the other hand, when I say that he has been working overtime to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to rub salt into our wounds, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that he can absorb mana by devouring his rivals' brains. This is a common fallacy held by uncompromising, shambolic meatheads. If we don't test the assumptions that underlie his schemes right now, then Lethal's witticisms will soon start to metastasize until they recover the dead past by annihilating the living present.

No one has a higher opinion of Lethal than I, and I think Lethal is a sniffish philosophaster. Last I checked, I no longer believe that trends like family breakdown, promiscuity, and violence are random events. Not only are they explicitly glorified and promoted by Lethal's blockish, incompetent catch-phrases, but he is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's impractical to build a coalition of stouthearted people devoted to stopping him; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that I maintain that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. Lethal, in contrast, believes that the Universe belongs to him by right. The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: There is a simple answer to the question of what to do about Lethal's conjectures. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must outline Lethal's troubling pattern of lying, incompetence, and carelessness.

The net effect of Lethal's stances will be a generation of kids who are unable to read, write, or distinguish good from evil. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: I used to think that Lethal was a pouty wisenheimer. However, after seeing how he wants to stab us in the back, I now have an even lower opinion of him. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that Lethal is blinded by greed. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to end Lethal's control over the minds and souls of countless people, I must explain to the population at large that Lethal preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his brownshirt brigade. Their first assignment usually involves damming the flow of effective communication. The lesson to draw from this is that sadistic leeches serve as the priests in Lethal's cult of nit-picky, snarky revanchism. These "priests" spend their days basking in Lethal's reflected glory, pausing only when Lethal instructs them to make it virtually impossible to fire incompetent workers. What could be more sniveling? I've excogitated one theory that almost completely answers that question. Unfortunately, it fails to take into account that Lethal is trying hard to convince a substantial number of unholy beguilers to eat our nation to its bones. He presumably believes that the "hundredth-monkey phenomenon" will spontaneously incite sneaky psychopaths (especially the stingy type) to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that Lethal wants me to stop trying to help people see his disloyal arguments for what they are. Instead, he'd rather I fall firmly into the hands of what I call crude witlings. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily.

Lethal sees all the evidence, but he is reluctant to accept the conclusion that I wish disdainful, Pecksniffian buggers had the gumption not to give rise to shameless, scabrous spivs. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that Lethal uses nativism to impose a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems. That's the large elephant in the room that nobody ever talks about. Nevertheless, I myself really feel that people really ought to start talking about it because then they'd realize that honor means nothing to Lethal. Principles mean nothing to Lethal. All he cares about is how best to push our efforts two steps backward. All of this once again proves the old saying that it's a sad world where what I call verbally incontinent so-called experts have the power to manufacture and compile daunting lists of imaginary transgressions committed against Lethal.

Lethal
08-01-2010, 05:30 PM
who u callin a pin head
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/077/4/0/Who_you_callin___Pinhead__by_cusackanne.png

ForumHavoc
08-01-2010, 05:31 PM
It may sound like the kind of bogus claim made on late-night infomercials, but trust me when I say it's true: I intend to keep writing letters like this one until Lethal changes his ways. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that by allowing Lethal to preach a propaganda of hate, we are allowing him to play puppet master. I could accuse him of using dour perverted-types to get his way but I wouldn't stoop to that level. Lethal, does the word "roentgenographically" mean anything to you?

Lethal's values are so inverted, they would make Lewis Carroll blush. The same might be said of empty-headed exhibitionists. How did Lethal get so bestial? I have my theories, but they're only speculation. At any rate, I find that some of his choices of words in his epithets would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "untoward" for "tetraiodophenolphthalein" and "uncouth" for "indistinguishableness." Above all, his prolix, gloomy politics do not comport with my policy to brush away the cobwebs of narcissism. Do I want him to endorse a complete system of leadership by mobocracy? No, thank you very much; I, for one, would much rather advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. Now that this letter is over, I pray that my logic and passion have convinced you that Lethal has made some imprecise statements and statements that ought to have had all sorts of qualifications and reservations attached to them.

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 05:33 PM
My entire life I have been taught to stand up for my beliefs, to be a person of high morals and ethics. That's why I feel obligated to demand a thoughtful analysis and resolution of our problems with Lethal. I'm sure that everyone reading this is already familiar with Lethal's quarrelsome threats so I'll spare you the sordid details. Instead, I'll simply summarize with the comment that if Lethal's lackeys had even an ounce of integrity they would present another paradigm in opposition to Lethal's repugnant adages. We must fix our sights on eternity. If we do, then perhaps a brighter day will dawn on planet Earth. Perhaps people will open their eyes and see that we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that Lethal's modes of thought enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. This belief is due to a basic confusion that can be cleared up simply by stating that if Lethal can't be reasoned out of his prejudices, he must be laughed out of them. If Lethal can't be argued out of his selfishness, he must be shamed out of it.

It must be pointed out over and over again to Lethal's subordinates and, in a broader sense, to flippant idiots that Lethal says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions—even our library records. Why on Earth does Lethal need to monitor our library records? There is widespread agreement in asking that question but there is great disagreement in answering it. This is well illustrated in what remains one of the most divisive issues of our day: narcissism. He is an interesting character. On the one hand, Lethal likes to talk about you and me in terms that are not fit to be repeated. But on the other hand, when I say that he has been working overtime to use rock music, with its savage, tribal, orgiastic beat, to rub salt into our wounds, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that I'm some sort of cully who can be duped into believing that he can absorb mana by devouring his rivals' brains. This is a common fallacy held by uncompromising, shambolic meatheads. If we don't test the assumptions that underlie his schemes right now, then Lethal's witticisms will soon start to metastasize until they recover the dead past by annihilating the living present.

No one has a higher opinion of Lethal than I, and I think Lethal is a sniffish philosophaster. Last I checked, I no longer believe that trends like family breakdown, promiscuity, and violence are random events. Not only are they explicitly glorified and promoted by Lethal's blockish, incompetent catch-phrases, but he is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's impractical to build a coalition of stouthearted people devoted to stopping him; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that I maintain that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. Lethal, in contrast, believes that the Universe belongs to him by right. The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: There is a simple answer to the question of what to do about Lethal's conjectures. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must outline Lethal's troubling pattern of lying, incompetence, and carelessness.

The net effect of Lethal's stances will be a generation of kids who are unable to read, write, or distinguish good from evil. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: I used to think that Lethal was a pouty wisenheimer. However, after seeing how he wants to stab us in the back, I now have an even lower opinion of him. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that Lethal is blinded by greed. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to end Lethal's control over the minds and souls of countless people, I must explain to the population at large that Lethal preys on the rebellious and disenfranchised, tricking them into joining his brownshirt brigade. Their first assignment usually involves damming the flow of effective communication. The lesson to draw from this is that sadistic leeches serve as the priests in Lethal's cult of nit-picky, snarky revanchism. These "priests" spend their days basking in Lethal's reflected glory, pausing only when Lethal instructs them to make it virtually impossible to fire incompetent workers. What could be more sniveling? I've excogitated one theory that almost completely answers that question. Unfortunately, it fails to take into account that Lethal is trying hard to convince a substantial number of unholy beguilers to eat our nation to its bones. He presumably believes that the "hundredth-monkey phenomenon" will spontaneously incite sneaky psychopaths (especially the stingy type) to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that Lethal wants me to stop trying to help people see his disloyal arguments for what they are. Instead, he'd rather I fall firmly into the hands of what I call crude witlings. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily.

Lethal sees all the evidence, but he is reluctant to accept the conclusion that I wish disdainful, Pecksniffian buggers had the gumption not to give rise to shameless, scabrous spivs. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that Lethal uses nativism to impose a particular curriculum, vision of history, and method of pedagogy on our school systems. That's the large elephant in the room that nobody ever talks about. Nevertheless, I myself really feel that people really ought to start talking about it because then they'd realize that honor means nothing to Lethal. Principles mean nothing to Lethal. All he cares about is how best to push our efforts two steps backward. All of this once again proves the old saying that it's a sad world where what I call verbally incontinent so-called experts have the power to manufacture and compile daunting lists of imaginary transgressions committed against Lethal.

Oh my gosh!! An essay of 1K words!!!! O_O

Lethal
08-01-2010, 05:34 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/likebro.jpg

,one per thread

ForumHavoc
08-01-2010, 05:36 PM
http://memegenerator.net/XZIBIT/ImageMacro/1685086/XZIBIT-Yo-I-heard-you-dun-goofed-So-we-dun-goofed-your-goof-so-you-can-goof-while-you-goof.jpg

ForumHavoc
08-01-2010, 05:36 PM
My topic is nothing new. However, since no one else has found it fit to address directly, I will address it here. To get immediately to the point, I want to make this clear so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony—and you know who I'm referring to—can process my point. I'm not an irascible person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Lethal's serfs and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to discuss the relationship between three converging and ever-growing factions—snooty, salacious backstabbers, haughty troglodytes, and possession-obsessed maniacs. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather introduce disease, ignorance, squalor, idleness, and want into affluent neighborhoods because that's what Lethal wants.

Just as night follows day, Lethal will lure the yellow-bellied into his gestapo in the blink of an eye. His ability to flap his gums greatly exceeds his cognitive skills. Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that Lethal's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of Lethal's patsies, who loudly proclaim that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved. Regardless of those sick proclamations, the truth is that it would be great if all of us could study the impact of his greed, stupidity, hubris, and outright corruption on society. In the end, however, money talks and you-know-what walks. Perhaps that truism also explains why I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. However, if Lethal were to trick them into fixing their compass on the wrong star they'd soon be so off-course that they'd actually be willing to help him hinder economic growth and job creation.

Under these conditions, when uttered by Lethal, the word "global", as in "global spread of exhibitionism", implies, "It's not my fault". In reality, we'd unquestionably have a lot less exhibitionism if he would just stop introducing disease, ignorance, squalor, idleness, and want into affluent neighborhoods. He is firmly convinced that he is a protective bulwark against the advancing tyranny of intransigent morons. His belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that Lethal either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. He even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to invent a new moral system that legitimizes his desire to enthrone falsehood in the very center of human thought. He needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of inane jabberers. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that we must drive off and disperse the bleeding-heart snollygosters who humiliate, subjugate, and eventually eliminate everyone who wants to dispense justice. Our children depend on that.

If the only way to send Lethal's ebullitions into the dustbin where they belong is for me to drop to my knees and beg for mercy, then so be it. It would indubitably be worth it because he is trying hard to convince a substantial number of heartless fruitcakes to demonstrate an outright hostility to law enforcement. He presumably believes that the "hundredth-monkey phenomenon" will spontaneously incite psychotic energumens to behave likewise. The reality, however, is that what our nation needs is more respect for the law, not less. That said, let me continue.

There is good reason to believe that I have never read anything Lethal has written that I would consider wise, logical, pertinent, reasonable, or scientific. His statement that it's overweening to fight the good fight is no exception. What's more, I myself find it ironic that he calls me garrulous when he's the most garrulous person you'll ever see. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life. His bons mots are like hothouse plants. They shoot up but they lack the strength to defy the years and withstand heavy storms.

Although we can occasionally tie the retailers of egocentric new claims to older fabrications, there is unfortunately no shortage of new rumor. To put it another way, Lethal's allocutions promote a redistribution of wealth. This is always an appealing proposition for Lethal's apostles because much of the redistributed wealth will undoubtedly end up in the hands of the redistributors as a condign reward for their loyalty to Lethal. Almost every day, he outreaches himself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's clearly breathtaking to watch him. There are few certainties in life. I have counted only three: death, taxes, and Lethal doing some demented thing every few weeks.

Even if Lethal's facts were reliable, they were gathered selectively and then manipulated towards favored conclusions. To understand why that affects everyone who has ever lived you need to realize that Lethal is totally mistaken if he believes that laws are meant to be broken. By brainwashing his vicegerents with Pyrrhonism, he makes them easy to lead, easy to program, and easy to enslave. I can guarantee the readers of this letter that Lethal used to maintain that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. When he realized that no one was falling for that claptrap, he changed his tune to say that the existence and perpetuation of parasitism is its own moral justification. Lethal is surely a nefarious liar, and shame on anyone who believes him. Although he has managed to avoid indictment, or even a consensus that he did anything illegal, his epithets serve only to make people increasingly inerudite. At some point, we'll reach an "inerudite event horizon" where everything in the universe will be inerudite. At that point, it will no longer matter that I correctly predicted that Lethal would create an unwelcome climate for those of us who are striving to defy the international enslavement of entire peoples. Alas, I didn't think he'd do that so effectively—or so soon.

Lethal has never been a big fan of freedom of speech. He supports pogroms on speech, thought, academic license, scientific perspective, journalistic integrity, and any other form of expression that gives people the freedom to state that Lethal recently went through a voyeurism phase in which he tried repeatedly to cause an increase in disease, classism, crime, and vice. In fact, I'm not convinced that this phase of his has entirely passed. My evidence is that there is a problem here. A very large, froward, foul problem.

To be honest, Lethal and his spinmeisters behave like a colony of culicidae decrying the occasional angry slap by those that have been stung by Lethal's oleaginous endeavors. Even so, I have a soft spot for the most disreputable masters of deceit I've ever seen: a bog not too far from here. There are a number of conceptual, logical, and methodological flaws in his projects. Equally important is the fact that I am sick of our illustrious "leaders" treading on eggshells so as not to upset Lethal. Here's what I have to say to them: We need to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. Why? Because of what's at stake: literally everything.

There's an important difference between me and Lethal. Namely, I am willing to die for my cause. Lethal, in contrast, is willing to kill for his—or, if not to kill, at least to fix blame for social stress, economic loss, or loss of political power on a target group whose constructed guilt provides a simplistic explanation. In the beginning of this letter, I promised you details, but now I'm running out of space. So here's one detail to end with: Lethal's meretricious squibs are oozing with sectarianism.

Lethal
08-01-2010, 05:40 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/wtfami.jpg

economic loss

lolk.

ForumHavoc
08-01-2010, 05:41 PM
There are many problems with Lethal's tracts. The one that's the most blatant, and the one that I will limit my discussion to, is related to his overt support of cannibalism. Many of the arguments I'm about to make rest upon the rock-solid principles of freedom of thought and freedom of speech. If it weren't for these freedoms, I wouldn't be allowed to tell you that Lethal possesses no significant intellectual skills whatsoever and has no interest in erudition. Heck, he can't even spell or define "erudition", much less achieve it.

If I am doomed to become clinically depressed then Lethal will obviously introduce absurd, baseless, terror-ridden lawsuits intended to destroy the lives of countless innocent people before the year is over. When was the last time you heard him mention that few things in life are as enjoyable as watching newly enlightened people provide information and inspiration to as many people as possible? Probably never. That's why Lethal finds reality too difficult to swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and entertainment pages. In either case, Lethal often misuses the word "anatomicochirurgical" to mean something vaguely related to obstructionism or classism or somesuch. Lethal's cheerleaders, realizing that an exact definition is anathema to what they know in their hearts, are usually content to assume that Lethal is merely trying to say that censorship could benefit us.

Don't give Lethal's asseverations a credibility they don't deserve. Now that I've been exposed to Lethal's inclinations I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps there's something I've observed about Lethal. Namely, he may not know how to spell "counterrevolutionist", but he sincerely knows how to equip huffy pamphleteers with flame throwers, hand grenades, and heat-seeking missiles. I've further observed that if the only way to point the high-powered fire hose of truth at Lethal's shrewish excuses to wash away their multiple layers of antiheroism is for me to shake in my boots from fear, then so be it. It would really be worth it because he apparently believes that women are crazed Pavlovian I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape. You and I know better than that. You and I know that if Lethal were as bright as he thinks he is, he'd know that he twists every argument into some sort of "struggle" between two parties. Lethal unvaryingly constitutes the underdog party, which is what he claims gives him the right to punish dissent through intimidation, public ridicule, economic exclusion, imprisonment, and most extremely, death.

I plan to fight scurrility and slander. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that I hail as a benefactor every writer or speaker, every person who on the platform or in book, magazine, or newspaper, with merciless severity strives to raise issues, as opposed to guns or knives. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: Isn't Lethal the prodigal evildoer who recently wanted to project a stream of unholy images of death, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, disaster, material goods, celebrities, and other fixtures in a mock-Olympian firmament? A clue might be that his ill-natured sentiments are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of defeatism are blooming all around us. May I assume that anyone who wants to change the course of history is either (a) tyrannical or (b) a goofy junky? If so, then I have news for Lethal: If you read between the lines of his put-downs, you'll undoubtedly find that I cannot promise not to be angry at him. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me—as it leads Lethal—to take a condescending cheap shot at a person that most mudslinging pillocks will never be in a position to condescend to.

Lethal does not want to lead us, lemminglike, over the precipice of self-destruction because he is polyloquent, self-aggrandizing, cynical, and vapid (though, granted, Lethal is all of the aforementioned) but rather because Lethal has been trying to convince us that he acts in the name of equality and social justice. That argument fails to take into account the reality that I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I claim that there is because there are those who are informed and educated about the evils of commercialism, and there are those who are not. Lethal is one of the uninformed, naturally, and that's why if I have a bias, it is only against lousy, infantile riffraff who make widespread accusations and insinuations without having the facts to back them up. If Lethal wanted to, he could sow the seeds of discord. He could arouse the hostility and excite the cupidity of the most antisocial brigands you'll ever see. And he could draw unsuspecting pikers into the orbit of the most feckless airheads you'll ever see. We must not allow Lethal to do any of these.

With all due respect, the hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to send Lethal's perversions into the dustbin where they belong. This is not a question of nonrepresentationalism or antipluralism. Rather, it is a question about how Lethal's initiatives are continually evolving into more and more naive incarnations. Here, I'm not just talking about evolution in a simply Darwinist sense; I'm also talking about how some day, Lethal's prurient apologists may ask you why you think it's a good idea to fight the good fight. If you're too stunned to answer immediately they'll answer for you, probably stating that war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. You should therefore be prepared to tell these base-minded prima donnas that if Lethal truly believes that obscurity, evasiveness, incomprehensibility, indirectness, and ambiguity are marks of depth and brilliance, then maybe he should enroll in Introduction to Reality 101.

Lethal's hatchet men have already started to shake belief in all existing institutions through the systematic perversion of both contemporary and historical facts. The result: absolute vapidity, laughable and truculent cacophony, lack of personality, monotony, and boredom. I am merely pointing out what I have observed. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that I welcome Lethal's comments. However, Lethal needs to realize that his methods of interpretation are becoming increasingly damnable. They have already begun to trade facts for fantasy, truth for myths, academics for collective socialization, and individual thinking for group manipulation. Now fast-forward a few years to a time in which they have enabled Lethal to place our children at imminent risk of serious harm. If you don't want such a time to come then help me free people from the fetters of absolutism's poisonous embrace. Help me look at our situation realistically and from a viewpoint that takes in the whole picture.

I normally prefer to listen than to speak. I would, however, like to remind Lethal that some of my acquaintances express the view that his flunkies are a subspecies of those insipid clowns whose materialistic long-term goals and unconscionable disquisitions have become the stuff of legend. Others express the view that Lethal has always promoted the trendiest causes, the causes that all of the important people promote. I am prepared to offer a cheer and a half for each view; together, they paint a sufficiently complete picture of Lethal to warrant a full three cheers. Those who have most injured and oppressed humanity, who have most deeply sinned against it, are, according to Lethal's standards and conscience, good people. Apparently, bad people are those who have noticed that Lethal has a natural talent for complaining. He can find any aspect of life and whine about it for hours upon hours.

What I want to know is how many people have had their lives ruined by Lethal. Dozens, unquestionably. Hundreds, very possibly. Thousands is not out of the realm of possibility. Regardless of the exact number, Lethal's lickspittles are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Lethal, who wants nothing less than to lower scholastic standards.

If Lethal had done his homework, he'd know that he thinks we want him to infringe upon our most important constitutional rights. Excuse me, but maybe far too many people tolerate his expositions as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that inattentive, obdurate miscreants are burdened with the preconceived ideas or feeble understanding of the circles to which they previously belonged both politically and philosophically. Lethal may mean well, but he is a man utterly without honor, without principles, without a shred of genuine patriotism. That's why I say that Lethal occasionally shows what appears to be warmth, joy, love, or compassion. You should realize, however, that these positive expressions are more feigned than experienced and invariably serve an ulterior motive, such as to squeeze every last drop of blood from our overworked, overtaxed bodies. There is no honor in Lethal's writings. Why do I tell you this? Because these days, no one else has the guts to. Finally, any mistakes in this letter are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Lethal, Lethal-inspired versions of neocolonialism, etc., please tell me so I can write an even stronger letter next time.

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 05:42 PM
HOLY FREAKING COW, How did you type that in a such short time!?!? O_O

ForumHavoc
08-01-2010, 05:45 PM

I am fueled by the injustices of the world.

Lethal
08-01-2010, 05:45 PM
condescending cheap shot
overworked, overtaxed bodies.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/jewsusay.jpg

ForumHavoc
08-01-2010, 05:46 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/jewsusay.jpg

Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that Lethal would rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items. And now that he has, we must undoubtedly make a genuine contribution to human society. The full truth of my conclusion I shall develop in the course of this letter but the conclusion's general outline is that Lethal's intellectual dishonesty, mismanagement of facts, and outright lies make unenlightened sots seem ready for sainthood, in comparison. That's something you won't find in your local newspaper because it's the news that just doesn't fit.

We must do away with the misconception that Lethal's activities won't be used for political retribution. Let me explain. Lethal yearns for the Oriental despotisms of pre-Hellenic times, the neolithic culture that preceded the rise of self-consciousness and egoism. By the same token, he abhors the current era, in which people are free to disseminate as widely as possible all of the information we have regarding his crass, incorrigible reportages. This is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that some people think it's a bit extreme of me to take steps against the whole damnable brotherhood of licentious cretins—a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that either Lethal has no real conception of the sweep of history, or he is merely intent on winning some debating pin by trying to pierce a hole in my logic with "facts" that are taken out of context.

Some critics have called Lethal gin-swilling. A handful insist he's diabolic. His hangers-on, on the other hand, consider him to be one of the great minds of this century. The following theorem may therefore be established as an eternally valid truth: If he had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages "before technocracy" he wouldn't be so keen to push the State towards greater influence, self-preservation, and totalitarianism and away from civic engagement, constituent choice, and independent thought. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that I assert that people are hungry for true information and for a way to work together for justice in every community. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that Lethal has any control over. But that's inconsequential because by making bargains with the devil, Lethal is telegraphing his intentions to show a clear lack of respect not just for those brave souls who fought and died for what they believed in but also for you, the readers of this letter.

Lethal needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that he really believes that he is a perpetual victim of injustice. Unfortunately for him, that's all in his imagination. Lethal needs to get out of that fictional world and get back to reality, where people can see that if we contradict him, we are labelled irascible nutcases. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms. Lethal has tried leading us, lemminglike, over the precipice of self-destruction. He has also tried palming off our present situation as the compelling ground for worldwide paternalism. Why does Lethal do such things? I have asked God for answers, but it appears that this is a closed-book test. Let me simply suggest, therefore, that if there's an untold story here, it's that Lethal once had the audacity to tell me that bad things "just happen" (i.e., they're not caused by Lethal himself). My riposte was that Lethal maintains that either he's a moral exemplar or that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. Lethal denies any other possibility.

I once told Lethal that what we are dealing with here is fashion, politics, and money. How did he respond to that? He proceeded to curse me off using a number of colorful expletives not befitting this letter, which serves only to show that even people who disagree about core values can agree that Lethal is positing a "valid" logic devoid of empirical content (i.e., devoid of facts). (Yes, Lethal fully deserves the bitter fruit of the fury of his persecutors, but that's a different story.)

Some people don't seem to mind that Lethal likes to rub salt into our wounds. What an ill-bred, vexatious world we live in! I want you to know that that's why I laugh when I hear his understrappers go on and on about scapegoatism. Knowing, as they say, is half the battle. What remains is to sound the bugle of liberty. I feel this way because my love for people necessitates that I catalogue Lethal's swindles and perversions. Yes, I face opposition from Lethal. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder.

What Lethal is incapable of seeing is that most people don't realize that he has already revealed his plans to spread hatred, animosity, and divisiveness. He revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by an unruly nonentity. Not only is his manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and completely anecdotal, but if we were to let Lethal get away with elevating his vituperations to prominence as epistemological principles, that would be a gross miscarriage of justice. This march into unprincipled colonialism is not happening by mere chance. It is not, as many pharisaical half-wits insist, the result of the natural, inevitable course of things. It is happening as a direct result of Lethal's hopeless snow jobs.

Allow me to explain. Lethal fails to comprehend and practice the teachings of his religion. More precisely, he conveniently forgets his religion's messages of peace, love, compassion, acceptance, and forgiveness—or, at best, misremembers them as an edict to advertise "magical" diets and bogus weight-loss pills. You should never forget the three most important facets of his morals, namely their crafty origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. Couldn't you figure that out for yourself, Lethal? I find it necessary, if I am to meet my reader on something like a common ground of understanding, to point out that when you tell Lethal's rank-and-file followers that Lethal's prank phone calls are but a speck in a constellation of methodologies used by favoritism to interfere with my efforts to fight scurrility and slander, they begin to get fidgety and their eyes begin to wander. They really don't care. They have no interest in hearing that he never tires of trying to extinguish fires with gasoline. Lethal presumably hopes that the magic formula will work some day. In the meantime, he seems to have resolved to learn nothing from experience, which tells us that he will intensify or perpetuate incendiarism because he possesses a hatred that defies all logic and understanding, that cannot be quantified or reasoned away, and that savagely possesses the most unforgiving blackguards I've ever seen with unbridled and uncontrollable rage.

If we don't soon tell Lethal to stop what he's doing, he will proceed with his uninformed comments, considerably emboldened by our lack of resistance. We will have tacitly given Lethal our permission to do so. If you're like most people you just shrug your shoulders whenever you hear about his latest lousy slogans. When your shoulders get tired of shrugging I hope you'll realize that Lethal uses autism as a subtle poison to dry up the sound serum of morality on which this country used to thrive. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that there is absolutely no evidence to support Lethal's accusations.) If we let him inspire a recrudescence of logorrheic fatuity, who's going to protect us? The government? Our parents? Superman? Probably none of the above. That's why it's important to call your attention to the problem of abysmal prophets of pessimism.

Lethal proclaims at every opportunity that his mission is to cause people to betray one another and hate one another. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that all the deals he makes are strictly one-way. Lethal gets all the rights, and the other party gets all the obligations. Let me conclude by saying that we who want to put to rest the animosities that have kept various groups of people from enjoying anything other than superficial unity will not rest until we do.

Lethal
08-01-2010, 05:46 PM

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/new.jpg

Lethal
08-01-2010, 05:48 PM
I'm gonna go get a drink or something so I can wash down all this copypasta

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/fullofmad.jpg

Edit: I'll be back in 10 minutes or something, I have to walk to the other side of my house.

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:24 PM
And I'm way too lazy to post that whole thread again with my house to make you guys drool.

So i'll just post this.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/rights.gif

Yo forum guy, want the key to making your forum better? Answer ticket 8158 kthx.

lol lethal

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:29 PM
please no more long paragraphs

Beavis
08-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Daium ForumHavoc. Although my thoughts of your essays are tl;dr, I'm concerned by what you do with your time on the internetz...

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:33 PM
Daium ForumHavoc. Although my thoughts of your essays are tl;dr, I'm concerned by what you do with your time on the internetz...

lol

xXPrecisionXx
08-01-2010, 06:37 PM
lol. +1

SouthWind
08-01-2010, 07:11 PM
who the f/uck would read this s h1t?

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:14 PM
who the f/uck would read this s h1t?

It has my name in it. Who wouldn't?