PDA

View Full Version : So...am I your idol?

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Am I your idol Lethal? You talk about me like I'm a God. I appreciate it, it helps me get out of bed in the morning.

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:48 PM
how a dude talks about u helps u get out of a bed o_0

Lethal
08-01-2010, 06:50 PM
I need a rival like you need a spatula.

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 06:50 PM
how a dude talks about u helps u get out of a bed o_0

hey ever learn how to speak english or what?

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 06:51 PM
I need a rival like you need a spatula.

you really think burger king uses spatulas? its a fast food restaurant noob....on the other hand i do use a spatula where i work now <3

Beavis
08-01-2010, 06:51 PM

Hey, ever learn how to use correct capitalization and punctuation or what?

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Add me your buddy list, matrimonkey!!!!!

Lethal
08-01-2010, 06:53 PM
you really think burger king uses spatulas? its a fast food restaurant noob....on the other hand i do use a spatula where i work now <3
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/wat6.jpg
how the f do they make my double cheeseburger then

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:53 PM

Boy, you people crack me up on forum corrections.

Beavis
08-01-2010, 06:54 PM

Matri at his new job.....Mcdonald's?

http://i.pbase.com/o6/56/782956/1/81907045.25mU0PSF.IMG_3515.jpg

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Hey, ever learn how to use correct capitalization and punctuation or what?

Hey, do you realize that saying, "correct capitalization" about what I wrote when I didn't even capitalize anything makes no sense whatsoever? Just saying, spedmuffin.

jimbo
08-01-2010, 06:55 PM

And you question my grammer. <_<

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 06:58 PM
And you question my grammer. <_<

Are you seriously serious right now?

Lethal
08-01-2010, 06:59 PM
So how's your family matrimoney

oh wait

Beavis
08-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Hey, do you realize that saying, "correct capitalization" about what I wrote when I didn't even capitalize anything makes no sense whatsoever? Just saying, spedmuffin.

My point exactly matrimonkey/neanderthal. First word of a sentence has its first letter capitalized. If you went to school, and not directly to your BK (now Mcdonalds) life time career, you would know that.

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Are you seriously serious right now?

lol nope your mom got off work yet

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:03 PM
My point exactly matrimonkey/neanderthal. First word of a sentence has its first letter capitalized. If you went to school, and not directly to your BK (now Mcdonalds) life time career, you would know that.

Atta boy

Let's go team, power up and flame matrimoney

sn0wXz
08-01-2010, 07:05 PM
4 more years!, 4 more years!

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:06 PM

I guess you're more retarded than I thought. Instead of saying, "correct capitalization" you should have said, "capitalization" because I didn't use any capitalization at all. Do you understand now s p e d m u f f i n ?

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:08 PM

Also, when talking about someone, their name should be capitalized. Therefore meaning the m in, "matrimonkey" should have been capitalized.

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:08 PM
quick everyone add on this huge thing to their signature

sn0wXz
08-01-2010, 07:09 PM
aww too late, i am a trend whore.. already moved on

Beavis
08-01-2010, 07:09 PM
I guess you're more retarded than I thought. Instead of saying, "correct capitalization" you should have said, "capitalization" because I didn't use any capitalization at all. Do you understand now s p e d m u f f i n ?

Same thing sh1t for brains. Wow, you really ARE dun' goofed... Stop trying to defend yourself with useless corrections because you're just making it worse.

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:10 PM
aww too late, i am a trend whore.. already moved on

. Everyone should at least match.

Beavis
08-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Also, when talking about someone, their name should be capitalized. Therefore meaning the m in, "matrimonkey" should have been capitalized.

You're a nobody. Therefore, I didn't capitalize your "name".

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Did your dad ever say he is proud of you?

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Did your dad ever say he is proud of you?

He was busy beating matrimoney

sn0wXz
08-01-2010, 07:12 PM
. Everyone should at least match.

kakaka;
hitler wanted us all to match too, but not s

Lethal
08-01-2010, 07:14 PM
kakaka;
hitler wanted us all to match too, but not s

Hmph. Fine be a .

sn0wXz
08-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Hmph. Fine be a .

no ill join hilter, u ever heard of a nazi ? o wait. OH SH.IT SON WAIT. ill be back im going to google right now to squad up. eta 2 minutes

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:16 PM
He was busy beating matrimoney

I think thats how metri started playing cabal. He locked himself inside his room cause his dad gave him daily beatings and he had nothing else to do but surf the enternet , and thats the begining of Matri cabal life. The end. If you hadn't noticed. That was a Matri life(yeah I know its short).

sn0wXz
08-01-2010, 07:27 PM
ok im back sorry took me so long i had to take the long way back; this willl be your new matching sig.

http://a.imageshack.us/img228/1976/fwsefqew.jpg

hitleri In Portrait:
http://a.imageshack.us/img811/784/65059713.jpg

hitler In Real Life:
http://a.imageshack.us/img137/3588/fdsfswef.jpg

Beavis
08-01-2010, 07:31 PM
I think thats how metri started playing cabal. He locked himself inside his room cause his dad gave him daily beatings and he had nothing else to do but surf the enternet , and thats the begining of Matri cabal life. The end. If you hadn't noticed. That was a Matri life(yeah I know its short).

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2782/beavisandbuttheadbutthe.jpg

xXPrecisionXx
Hey matri! I am ur biggest fan! Can i get hugs & kiss' !??!?! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Matrimoney
You're a nobody. Therefore, I didn't capitalize your "name".

You're nobody. Therefore I didn't capitalize your, "name".

F i x e d

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:33 PM

Matri*
that's*
Internet*
beginning*
Matri's*

Beavis
08-01-2010, 07:34 PM
You're nobody. Therefore I didn't capitalize your, "name".

F i x e d

Give the boy a prize. You're a quick learner. Here is a mentally ill person that quickly learns off of a person on some internet forum, and yet does not have the capability to learn more important things like, knowing when you are wrong and shutting the f*ck up.

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Give the boy a prize. You're a quick learner. Here is a mentally ill person that quickly learns off of a person on some internet forum, and yet does not have the capability to learn more important things like, knowing when you are wrong and shutting the f*ck up.

Look, you're mad now.

lololololololololololloloooooooooooooooooooolololo lololo

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:38 PM

Do you know Metri dad? You sounded just like him then(sept when you said give the boy a prize and you a quick learner).

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Do you know Metri dad? You sounded just like him then(sept when you said give the boy a prize and you a quick learner).

Did you mean, "September"? Oh wait, you're a retard.
Did you mean, "Matri's Dad"? Oh wait, you're a retard.

Gamer101
08-01-2010, 07:42 PM

i didn't know i was in school i thought i was on the internet o.o

Beavis
08-01-2010, 07:42 PM

"You sounded just like him then(September when you said give the boy a prize and you a quick learner)."

Yeah, makes perfect sense you dumb ass. That was supposed to be short for "except".

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Meti do you want me to be your father? I will take you out to the strip club and buy you some pus***, or you rather for me to buy you some alz?(wonder which one he will pick lol)

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:45 PM
"You sounded just like him then(September when you said give the boy a prize and you a quick learner)."

Yeah, makes perfect sense you dumb ass. That was supposed to be short for "except".

Wow you took that serious? Sorry Sped, but I can't seem to find the letter, "s" in the word, "except".

so anyway...its kinda sad that you try to flame me for grammar not grammer when you obviously have the grammar skills of a 3rd grader wakakakakka

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:45 PM
i didn't know i was in school i thought i was on the internet o.o

nah metri just miss his dad and metri dad told him to stay at school cause he dont want to see him

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Meti do you want me to be your father? I will take you out to the strip club and buy you some pus***, or you rather for me to buy you some alz?(wonder which one he will pick lol)

yo jimboooo why dont you actually learn how to spell my name spedmuffin? uve never even been to a strip club kiddo ur like 13 yrs old and obviously are obsessed with anime look at ur avatar and sig...nuff' said k?

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:46 PM

Answer the question Metri.

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:47 PM

That was supposed to be short for, "except".

Sorry I couldn't help myself! f iiiiixxttttttttttttt'd'd'd'd'd'

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:48 PM
yo jimboooo why dont you actually learn how to spell my name spedmuffin? uve never even been to a strip club kiddo ur like 13 yrs old and obviously are obsessed with anime look at ur avatar and sig...nuff' said k?

It is ok metri(noticed he didnt pick). and ok.........on the last part.

Gamer101
08-01-2010, 07:48 PM
white bois at there finest o.o

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:50 PM

h0m0 mexican trolling forums tighten ur buttcheeks???

yo jembio smd umaddddd

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:50 PM

I'm not white. Excuse me but do you no Metri dad?

Beavis
08-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Wow you took that serious? Sorry Sped, but I can't seem to find the letter, "s" in the word, "except".

so anyway...its kinda sad that you try to flame me for grammar not grammer when you obviously have the grammar skills of a 3rd grader wakakakakka

Nice to know you're using the dictionary as a learning device instead of having it under a leg of your broken couch. Why do you even bother trying to defend yourself? It's obvious you are in denial and can't get over the fact that you lose in life. Is this forum an outlet for your overflowing emotions? I guess so, because with your salary, you wouldn't be able to pay the fee to assist a mental institute.

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:52 PM
h0m0 mexican trolling forums tighten ur buttcheeks???

yo jembio smd umaddddd

For a person that like to correct people on forum... your starting to mess up your grammar. Did i hit a nerve.(and he still didnt answer the question lol)

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Nice to know you're using the dictionary as a learning device instead of having it under a leg of your broken couch. Why do you even bother trying to defend yourself? It's obvious you are in denial and can't get over the fact that you lose in life. Is this forum an outlet for your overflowing emotions? I guess so, because with your salary, you wouldn't be able to pay the fee to assist a mental institute.

alright seriously though why bother using proper grammar when you obbvviiousllyyy suuuccckk atttt itttttt

im sure youd know about mental institution fee's as well there special child

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:55 PM
For a person that like to correct people on forum... your starting to mess up your grammar. Did i hit a nerve.(and he still didnt answer the question lol)

listen here FOBZILLA go graduate middle school or something then come @ me with some flames....cuz its like arguing with a 10 year old right now peace

Beavis

He doesn't have the mental capability to stay on a specific subject. Anytime he gets flamed, and doesn't have a good comeback (as if he ever does), he changes the topic and talks about something else.

WhyEvenBother?
let them trolls be.

they feel good about themselves tryin to make them self look good online, since they know for a fact that in real life, they aint got nothin. peace (^^,)V

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:56 PM
alright seriously though why bother using proper grammar when you obbvviiousllyyy suuuccckk atttt itttttt

im sure youd know about mental institution fee's as well there special child

Did your dad ever call you his special child Metri?

Beavis
08-01-2010, 07:56 PM
listen here FOBZILLA go graduate middle school or something then come @ me with some flames....cuz its like arguing with a 10 year old right now peace

And after everything, you still resort to name calling? It seems that YOU'RE the one that is still in middle school.

jimbo
08-01-2010, 07:57 PM
let them trolls be.

they feel good about themselves tryin to make them self look good online, since they know for a fact that in real life, they aint got nothin. peace (^^,)V

B***** Shut Up lol go reply to that thread that you started peace(lame)

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:58 PM
He doesn't have the mental capability to stay on a specific subject. Anytime he gets flamed, and doesn't have a good comeback (as if he ever does), he changes the topic and talks about something else.

speaking of mental capabilties how do you have any room to talk? your name portrays one of the dumbest animated characters on the face of the earth and you have the cookie monster in your sig lololol nuff said..oh did i mention DONNIE DARKO WAS A TERRIBAD MOVIE???

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 07:59 PM
sup 2k post count im out wwakakakkaa yo beavis hit me up when 1 item on my char doesnt = all of ur chars put together baddie

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:00 PM
speaking of mental capabilties how do you have any room to talk? your name portrays one of the dumbest animated characters on the face of the earth and you have the cookie monster in your sig lololol nuff said..oh did i mention DONNIE DARKO WAS A TERRIBAD MOVIE???

Metri why did you stop using correct grammar? Dude, it is a Cabal forum he can have what he want on his sig or excuse me for the bad grammer signature.

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:01 PM
sup 2k post count im out wwakakakkaa yo beavis hit me up when 1 item on my char doesnt = all of ur chars put together baddie

Do you think your dad will be proud of that 2k post count?

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Do you think your dad will be proud of that 2k post count?

His daddy sold him to Burger King!!!

Beavis
08-01-2010, 08:05 PM

That has to be the lamest way anyone could think of to attack me. By criticizing my avatar, and my signature? Is that your last shot at insulting me before you go off crying to bed?
"Oooohh. You hurt my feelings. I think I'm going to troll some forums so that I can let everyone know how mad I am at the world."

Grow up...

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:08 PM
His daddy sold him to Burger King!!!

Nah. His dad probably gave him to Burger King(even his dad knows hes not worth and is nothing).

Beavis

And you really think I give 2 sh!ts about how good you are on a GAME? I guess the only way a special ed can defend himself is by showing off his useless accomplishments.

AngelScythe
That has to be the lamest way anyone could think of to attack me. By criticizing my avatar, and my signature? Is that your last shot at insulting me before you go off crying to bed?
"Oooohh. You hurt my feelings. I think I'm going to troll some forums so that I can let everyone know how mad I am at the world."

Grow up...

Another reason why his dad sold him to Burger King!!!!!!

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:10 PM

And if you guys didn't notice. Metri still didn't answer my question. xD

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Another reason why his dad sold him to Burger King!!!!!!

haha i like how you pm'd excision and said " qq you scammed me when i was in venus now im in mercury qqqqqqqqq"

u think i should get a ss of it and post it to show how much of a btch you are?

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Metri did your dad tell you to go to bed. oh................ wait

Beavis
08-01-2010, 08:19 PM
haha i like how you pm'd excision and said " qq you scammed me when i was in venus now im in mercury qqqqqqqqq"

Haha. I like how you sent the G.M.'s a private message and said "qq i got hackd can i haz acount bak plis? qqqqqqq"

You think I should get a screen shot of it and post it to show how much of a b1tch you are?

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 08:19 PM

Hahaha!!!!! I feel sorry for both of you who believed to my lie!!!!!!!!

Beavis
08-01-2010, 08:20 PM

His dad just beats him unconscious and lays him on his cot he stole from the flea market.

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:21 PM
nah bev just dont like metri

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 08:21 PM
His dad just beats him unconscious and lays him on his cot he stole from the flea market.

Maybe he wants free cheeseburgers???!?!?!??!?!?!!

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 08:22 PM
yo kid youve said metri about 20 times are you that retarded to not see the e should be an a? only a retarded fob would spell my name with an e..just saying

Haha. I like how you sent the G.M.'s a private message and said "qq i got hackd can i haz acount bak plis? qqqqqqq"
You think I should get a screen shot of it and post it to show how much of a b1tch you are?
oh sorry show me the pm of me crying about it? all i did was send em a ticket about what happened and waited for a response...if u think i cared about having my pixels stolen think again baddie

Hahaha!!!!! I feel sorry for both of you who believed to my lie!!!!!!!!

so you DO want me to upload a ss of it? yes or no?

Mishon
08-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Fail.

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:24 PM
yo kid youve said metri about 20 times are you that retarded to not see the e should be an a? only a retarded fob would spell my name with an e..just saying

oh sorry show me the pm of me crying about it? all i did was send em a ticket about what happened and waited for a response...if u think i cared about having my pixels stolen think again baddie

your dad spelled your name wrong and you didnt say that to him

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 08:25 PM
your dad spelled your name wrong and you didnt say that to him

reborn jr ur hurting my feeelingsssss talking about my daddy oh em gee im so sad? lol dunno why you even think anything you say makes any sense but ok?

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 08:27 PM

A ss of what? Of what I said?

Oh yeah, go ahead!! Waste your times upload it!!!!

There is what I said

I know it's you, RespectPimp!

You once scammed me!!

Now I'm from merc!

Yes, I did typed that, BUT does it mean it did happened to me? Go get fake evidences and try guess who I am!!!

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:27 PM
reborn jr ur hurting my feeelingsssss talking about my daddy oh em gee im so sad? lol dunno why you even think anything you say makes any sense but ok?

lol your mom and dad said that makes no sense when they looked at you when u was born

Beavis
08-01-2010, 08:31 PM

Apparently you DID care because you sent a help desk ticket you dimwit.

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 08:31 PM
lol your mom and dad said that makes no sense when they looked at you when u was born

....you obviously ran out of material 2 hours ago just go to bed and find comfort slurping on ur pacifier

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 08:32 PM
....you obviously ran out of material 2 hours ago just go to bed and find comfort slurping on ur pacifier

Why you turned Invisible mode On? huh matri!?!?

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Apparently you DID care because you sent a help desk ticket you dimwit.

if you dont care about a $10,000 car but it gets stolen would you report it stolen? or would u rather give the person who stole it the satisfaction of keeping it? i didnt even need to do anything but type out a few sentences dur durrr??

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:33 PM

lol did you have a pacifier or did your dad trick you again

Beavis
08-01-2010, 08:34 PM

LOL! Matrimoney then...

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/thsank.jpg

And Matrimoney today...

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/goonies_sloth.jpg

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Why you turned Invisible mode On? huh matri!?!?

funny you should say that i dont even know how to turn that on or off? maybe when i wrote in a new line for my sig? whys it matter anyway ? pretty pointless to be "invisible" on the forums when people are obviously gonna see my posts....duh?

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 08:35 PM
lol! Matrimoney then...

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/wiii_photos/thsank.jpg

and matrimoney today...

Haaiiii yuoooo guiiiiiseeeeee

:D

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:35 PM
LOL! Matrimoney then...

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/thsank.jpg

And Matrimoney today...

you noticed that his daddy is not holding him and he rather walk away

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 08:38 PM
you noticed that his daddy is not holding him and he rather walk away

jeeesus kid youve said daddy like 40 times in the past 20 mins get over it ur starting to make me think u got some real life daddy issues going on...stop reflecting ur own issues on me k

Beavis
08-01-2010, 08:41 PM
if you dont care about a $10,000 car but it gets stolen would you report it stolen? or would u rather give the person who stole it the satisfaction of keeping it? i didnt even need to do anything but type out a few sentences dur durrr??

First of all, a car is different from a stupid game. Of course you wouldn't know, you have reality confused with fantasy. Besides, any act you took to get your account back is proof that you cared about those worthless pixels.

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 08:43 PM
funny you should say that i dont even know how to turn that on or off? maybe when i wrote in a new line for my sig? whys it matter anyway ? pretty pointless to be "invisible" on the forums when people are obviously gonna see my posts....duh?

Is that all you got!?!?!??! Be a man, turn it off and continue posting!!!

Oh, btw, add me to your friend list please!!!! :)

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 08:43 PM
First of all, a car is different from a stupid game. Of course you wouldn't know, you have reality confused with fantasy. Besides, any act you took to get your account back is proof that you cared about those worthless pixels.

speaking of worthless pixels...ur chars look sick!...o wait nothing ur wearing is worth more than 100m

and lol...i only got my stuff back because it was the right thing to do...how often do people get robbed and let the guy get away with it? durrrrrrr

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:45 PM
jeeesus kid youve said daddy like 40 times in the past 20 mins get over it ur starting to make me think u got some real life daddy issues going on...stop reflecting ur own issues on me k

man your so lame lol what do u do besides cabal... i never seen you comment about nothing related to cabla stuff......its ok metri i understand and yet you still didnt asnwer my question

Matrimoney
08-01-2010, 08:46 PM
man your so lame lol what do u do besides cabal... i never seen you comment about nothing related to cabla stuff......its ok metri i understand and yet you still didnt asnwer my question

were on cabal forums you dumbass fob...jesus just when i thought you couldnt get any dumber lol...im afraid if i stay on this thread any longer youll lower my IQ

and before someone says something corny like "how can your iq get any lower than 0" ur a lame moron

peace I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s enjoy spamming this thread knowing i wont even read any of it keke

AngelScythe
08-01-2010, 08:48 PM
were on cabal forums you dumbass fob...jesus just when i thought you couldnt get any dumber lol...im afraid if i stay on this thread any longer youll lower my IQ

and before someone says something corny like "how can your iq get any lower than 0" ur a lame moron

peace I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s enjoy spamming this thread knowing i wont even read any of it keke

Hurry matri, add me as a friend and Ill help you!!

jimbo
08-01-2010, 08:48 PM

see what im talking about man i wounder what would u do if est close cabal down

Beavis
08-01-2010, 08:51 PM
speaking of worthless pixels...ur chars look sick!...o wait nothing ur wearing is worth more than 100m

and lol...i only got my stuff back because it was the right thing to do...how often do people get robbed and let the guy get away with it? durrrrrrr

And you're still attacking my characters? No matter how "epic" your stupid blader is (even though it is not in your hands anymore, it still belonged to you at some point), it's just more proof that you have absolutely no life, because you wasted all your time trying to get to 170 and obtaining "epic gearz" to "pwn" everyone on a game.

And people let the thief get away because whatever they stole is obviously not worth the hassle in order to get it back. But like all stupid people, you actually went and did something about it just to protect your "status" on a forum/game. But in the end, it was all useless because everyone knows you're just another "thing" with sh1t molded into something that would resemble a human brain.