PDA

View Full Version : Lets discuss about cabal !!!

xXPrecisionXx
08-03-2010, 07:35 PM
since g.m.s has been closing all my threads that are cabal related threads under "general discussions," lets have a legit post all about cabal :)

i'd like to say.......... i <3 cabal (expires in T-minus 12 hours).

Sheep
08-03-2010, 07:36 PM
i like cabal too.

Your average caballian:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7852/xc3h5d.jpg

Mishon
08-03-2010, 07:54 PM
cabal > real life

oh wait...

soothysmooth
08-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Cabal is good for your health :P

Gamer101
08-03-2010, 08:15 PM
+12 for this thread o.o

jimbo
08-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Cabal is good for your health :P

Why did they invented forks?

soothysmooth
08-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Why did they invented forks?

Iono, why? (Is this a joke? o.o)

jimbo
08-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Iono, why? (Is this a joke? o.o)

<_< Depend on how you take it. Do you think its a joke

Rastan
08-03-2010, 08:31 PM
cabal is great,only problem is the people who price world entry items in AH based off of the average profit of the run instead of the availability of entry items currently in circulation

jimbo
08-03-2010, 08:35 PM
cabal is great,only problem is the people who price world entry items in AH based off of the average profit of the run instead of the availability of entry items currently in circulation

o yeah and i hate when ppl overprice stuff cause in ah its overpriced

AngelScythe
08-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Cabal must be international and let us fly!!!!!!!!!

soothysmooth
08-03-2010, 08:39 PM
<_< Depend on how you take it. Do you think its a joke

-______________- It takes more skills to use chopsticks! So those lazy bums want an easier way to eat D:< lol >_>

jimbo
08-03-2010, 08:42 PM
-______________- It takes more skills to use chopsticks! So those lazy bums want an easier way to eat D:< lol >_>

well ..........who else dont want a easy way to eat if your hungry lol

soothysmooth
08-03-2010, 08:45 PM
well ..........who else dont want a easy way to eat if your hungry lol

I never eat with forks >_> (only in school.. plastic!) it's either chopticks or http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cPtxQGirL.jpg

jimbo
08-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Are you asian?

soothysmooth
08-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Are you asian?

My sig must not explain a lot Q.Q Yessir...

jimbo
08-03-2010, 08:51 PM
well it is a signature but nvm then if your asian i see why though

rectumcanal
08-03-2010, 09:19 PM
lol all asians eat with chopsticks and those spoon things...right jimbo?

Your average caballian:
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7852/xc3h5d.jpg

^lmfao

Sheep
08-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Are you asian?

according to his sig, he's a blackman pretending to be asian :D

Enso
08-04-2010, 08:00 AM
I use chopsticks. o.o Faster than a fork IMO.

Lethaӏ
08-04-2010, 08:37 AM
sup

xXPrecisionXx
08-04-2010, 09:05 AM
dude... they keep moving my "on-topic" posts to the "off-topic" section... lol

Gamer101
08-04-2010, 10:24 AM

ur azn o.O
u look hispanic o.o

Rs071822
08-04-2010, 03:13 PM
cabal is so great that i lost 200pounds playing it xD

jimbo
08-04-2010, 07:31 PM
lol all asians eat with chopsticks and those spoon things...right jimbo?

^lmfao

dont no lol dont want to be stereotyping(lol i now you like how i spelled that xD)

jimbo
08-04-2010, 07:32 PM

your opinion and can it pick your more food

AngelScythe
08-04-2010, 08:08 PM
The prerequisite to understanding this letter is to have encountered some of CABAL's casus belli and to have realized how dodgy they are. I'm sure that everyone reading this is already familiar with CABAL's conceited lamentations so I'll spare you the sordid details. Instead, I'll simply summarize with the comment that CABAL fervently believes that it can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic, pink, pixie dust over everything that it considers high-handed or gin-swilling. This shows that it is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that he who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. Of course, people like CABAL who do in fact perpetrate evil change children's values from those taught in the home to those considered chic by arrogant carpetbaggers.

There is no place in this country where we are safe from CABAL's co-conspirators, no place where we are not targeted for hatred and attack. I can guarantee the readers of this letter that CABAL craves more power. I say we should give it more power—preferably, 10,000 volts of it. When one examines the ramifications of letting CABAL cause riots in the streets, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that there are many roads leading to the defeat of its plans to embark on wholesale torture and slaughter of innocent civilians. I truly maintain that all of these roads must eventually pass through the same set of gates: the ability to report as best as possible the facts and circumstances surrounding CABAL's whiney obloquies. I may be beating a dead horse here, but I do want to point out that I have a New Year's resolution for CABAL: It should pick up a book before it jumps to the uncompromising conclusion that lying is morally justifiable as long as it's referred to as "strategic deception". CABAL wants nothing less than to confuse the catastrophic power of state fascism with the repression of an authoritarian government in our minds, hence its repeated, almost hypnotic, insistence on the importance of its grumpy, inarticulate litanies.

CABAL's prognoses were designed from day one to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps. I won't dwell on that except to direct your attention to the counterproductive manner in which it has been trying to punish dissent through intimidation, public ridicule, economic exclusion, imprisonment, and most extremely, death. Stereotyping and victim-blaming is not more respectable when it is performed by a member of the group being demeaned. Even so, I have a soft spot for delirious chiselers: a bog not too far from here. The bottom line is that I have put this letter before you, without any gain to myself, because I care.