PDA

View Full Version : I am an old user and got my account hacked!!

olduser
08-04-2010, 04:01 AM
Hi GM,

After I long period of time I try to join again cabal...

My account with my main ZeonZ (archer) has been hacked :mad:

When I tried to transfer from OPG it show the message 'already transferred' !! I sent a message a couple of months ago, but i got an automated reply in korean, so no hope for me...

Now that I see that I can join the forum, this is my only hope to recover my archer ZeonZ!!! That I created in the account of my gf to play with her at that time! I have other characters in my account that prove I am the owner of ZeonZ!!

Contanct me pls!

Thank you.

flykrnrom3o
08-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Sorry BUddy. Same thing happened to my FS. My character was hacked from OGP. EST wont do anything about it since your account belonged to OGP at the time..

I stopped playing for months. Came back and my character was stripped. GL. maybe you should just make a new character. IT's a lot easier now for pewbs

toibidien
08-04-2010, 07:58 PM
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4923/44078508.gif (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/44078508.gif/)

AngelScythe
08-04-2010, 08:07 PM
you guys got owned by EST and OGP

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-04-2010, 08:18 PM
if u have left cabal during ogp days, your acc prolly got hacked and used as a bot @ FGR =P
chances are that acc was banned by OGP and tht you have no chance of getting it back,

and another thing, EST GM's will tell you to submit a ticket to HD instead, you will never get any answers thru here. just tellin.

AngelScythe
08-04-2010, 08:20 PM
if u have left cabal during ogp days, your acc prolly got hacked and used as a bot @ FGR =P
chances are that acc was banned by OGP and tht you have no chance of getting it back,

and another thing, EST GM's will tell you to submit a ticket to HD instead, you will never get any answers thru here. just tellin.

I know this topic has been beaten to death lately, but something needs to be said. Mr. Reborn Sazuzaki loves Bulverism with the kind of irrational passion normally reserved for sports teams. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: There is an unpleasant fact, painful to the tender-minded, that one can deduce from the laws of nature. This fact is also conclusively established by direct observation. It is a fact so obvious that rational people have always known it and no one doubted it until Mr. Sazuzaki and his flacks started trying to deny it. The fact to which I am referring states that Mr. Sazuzaki's terrorist organization appears to be growing in number. I clearly pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction, yet I keep reminding myself that perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of moonstruck fomenters of revolution. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that if Mr. Sazuzaki can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that you and I are morally inferior to ghastly pothouse drunks, I will personally deliver his Nobel Prize for Sniffish Rhetoric. In the meantime, if we don't institute change, then Mr. Sazuzaki will soon become unstoppable. No borders will be able to detain him. No united global opinion will be able to isolate him. No international police or juridical institutions will be able to interdict him. In closing, we must do everything in our power to do what comes naturally. The fight must go on.

Sonic Death
08-05-2010, 02:08 AM
I know this topic has been beaten to death lately, but something needs to be said. Mr. Reborn Sazuzaki loves Bulverism with the kind of irrational passion normally reserved for sports teams. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: There is an unpleasant fact, painful to the tender-minded, that one can deduce from the laws of nature. This fact is also conclusively established by direct observation. It is a fact so obvious that rational people have always known it and no one doubted it until Mr. Sazuzaki and his flacks started trying to deny it. The fact to which I am referring states that Mr. Sazuzaki's terrorist organization appears to be growing in number. I clearly pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction, yet I keep reminding myself that perhaps one day we will live in a world where good people are not troubled by fear of moonstruck fomenters of revolution. Until that day arrives, however, we must spread the word that if Mr. Sazuzaki can give us all a succinct and infallible argument proving that you and I are morally inferior to ghastly pothouse drunks, I will personally deliver his Nobel Prize for Sniffish Rhetoric. In the meantime, if we don't institute change, then Mr. Sazuzaki will soon become unstoppable. No borders will be able to detain him. No united global opinion will be able to isolate him. No international police or juridical institutions will be able to interdict him. In closing, we must do everything in our power to do what comes naturally. The fight must go on. I didnt understand that at all :)

[GM] Sky
08-05-2010, 09:43 PM
If you have any technical difficulties related with CABAL,
Please send us your difficultiesto Help Desk, not Forum to support you
we close this thread.