PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Entry items in cash shop

Lute
08-04-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm not posting this to complain about the items being there, really couldn't care less, especially since they're account bound.

My one concern is that it seems like since the update which introduced these to cash shop, the in game drop rate of the entry items was greatly decreased. Does this mean that EST thinks we should all just buy entry cards from cash shop any time we want to run a dungeon? Even then we can't buy from other players selling the cards if they're account bound. While it might seem like a good move from a business standpoint, which I understand ESTsoft is, it's a seriously low blow to the players of the game.

And yes it may just be me but between about 10+ people that I know, almost none of them have gotten any dungeon entry items dropping since the update, and considering we had a item drop event before the update, which meant that non-event items were less common as is it just feels like a huge difference. I honestly expected more dungeon entries and such to drop since CA materials are no longer dropping.

My current drops since update with entries in cash shop:

EoD2 from in EoD1
IC2 card from cornus

Lethal
08-04-2010, 04:23 PM
I seriously hope you're not right.

Rastan
08-04-2010, 04:40 PM
There has been a serious change in how dungeons can be farmed on a regular basis with the price increase of entries being based of average income from the dungeon and not off the amount of entries in circulation.

The addition of dungeon entries in cash shop is cool for the person who has a leftover buck or two after getting w/e they normally purchase,but not for the people who don't spend money in cash shop,and if the drop rate of entries has been lowered because of the cash shop addition then this game will fall on it's ass faster than my wife after a box of cheap wine.

Lute
08-04-2010, 05:06 PM
At least if you could sell the entry items it would be a little better because then it isn't like people who can't or don't want to buy them get screwed over but really...I'm suppose to pay almost 10 bucks if I wanna run 10 dungeons? It isn't even like the entry items in cash shop are cheap or something, you pay more to buy 20 entry items than you do to buy a month of premium and I assure you I'd run more than 20 dungeons in a month...

darklordex
08-04-2010, 05:24 PM
yup i agree with Lute, after the update of adding dungeon entries to cash shop i have noticed the drop rate for them is really low, and i mean really low. i spent 3 hours in sod and only got one sod, the rest were useless powerless cores and powerful cores. how am i supposed to make alz on this game. i havent played since i found out about this crap.

ForumHavoc
08-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Dun worry bro i will buy ur 21 IC2 entrys for 50mil e/a.

Sonic
08-04-2010, 05:27 PM
agagagaga
i still has teh gagaz

Lute
08-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Dun worry bro i will buy ur 21 IC2 entrys for 50mil e/a.

But then where will I grind my other characters up at D=. You can buy my 200 some RS cards instead for what, 5 mil each?

umad I store my items in auction house?

Sonic
08-04-2010, 05:43 PM
agagagaga
itz funneh cuz i no talkz cabalz
i need2lern

ForumHavoc
08-04-2010, 05:44 PM
But then where will I grind my other characters up at D=. You can buy my 200 some RS cards instead for what, 5 mil each?

umad I store my items in auction house?

I just got owned. And got an idea. :D

Lute
08-04-2010, 05:48 PM
You just got the idea to store items in auction house? Who hasn't known that for ages now? I don't even have any AH slots to actually sell anything...I'd have to make a new account just to store my entry items on otherwise...

But man I love having a portable AH card and having all my dungeon cards in AH, quite convenient storage.

ForumHavoc
08-04-2010, 05:49 PM
You just got the idea to store items in auction house? Who hasn't known that for ages now? I don't even have any AH slots to actually sell anything...I'd have to make a new account just to store my entry items on otherwise...

But man I love having a portable AH card and having all my dungeon cards in AH, quite convenient storage.

I havnt had perm in ages. lol. 5 item limit dont work with that idea. :D

Lute
08-04-2010, 06:02 PM
I suppose not, though its still decent if you had big items like suits waiting to be crafted =/

Which reminds me, I don't know myself but supposedly the VIP AH card thing that gives the 120 max per stack and 10slots gives all that even without premium, which is really nice

ForumHavoc
08-04-2010, 06:06 PM
I suppose not, though its still decent if you had big items like suits waiting to be crafted =/

Which reminds me, I don't know myself but supposedly the VIP AH card thing that gives the 120 max per stack and 10slots gives all that even without premium, which is really nice

That would. I'm thinking about saving cores because of the update.

toibidien
08-04-2010, 07:17 PM
I seriously hope you're not right.

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4923/44078508.gif (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/44078508.gif/)

[GM] Jamie
08-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Hello, all

I told you several times already,
In-game drop rate is really serious aspect as you concern so that we cannot change the drop rate that easily. This is not a private server.
If we really wanted to make a fortune, then we would stop dropping dungeon entries in game as well as introducing those items on Item Shop.
That's much easier. Do you think Dungeon Entries on Item Shop really have a strong influences on total revenue? I don't think so at all.
It is for the users who don't have enough alz to afford those entry tickets. That's why those items are account binding, to minimize artificial influences on in-game economy.

I hope you will not misunderstand our original intention. We're not enemies, guyz

TheKing
08-04-2010, 11:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZfby5wU7bw

can u dance like this g.m. daisy? ^^ <3

ACE
08-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Jamie;83752']Hello, all

I told you several times already,
In-game drop rate is really serious aspect as you concern so that we cannot change the drop rate that easily. This is not a private server.
If we really wanted to make a fortune, then we would stop dropping dungeon entries in game as well as introducing those items on Item Shop.
That's much easier. Do you think Dungeon Entries on Item Shop really have a strong influences on total revenue? I don't think so at all.
It is for the users who don't have enough alz to afford those entry tickets. That's why those items are account binding, to minimize artificial influences on in-game economy.

I hope you will not misunderstand our original intention. We're not enemies, guyz

Is this the same reason why CA key craft mats completely stopped dropping successfully making CA cash shop only? What your doing here isn't making it easier for "users who don't have enough alz to afford these entry tickets". Your slowly making this mmo more cash shop-reliant.

[GM] Jamie
08-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Is this the same reason why CA key craft mats completely stopped dropping successfully making CA cash shop only? What your doing here isn't making it easier for "users who don't have enough alz to afford these entry tickets". Your slowly making this mmo more cash shop-reliant.

CA key is completely different issue.
Chaos Arena will be renewed in next coming update. Current Chaos Arena will be gone and renewed one will be opened which means that current keys will not be necessary any more.
I think detailed information will be released in this week.

The entry Items in Item Shop is set a bit higher than in-gmae price because we do not want to damage to real players who get alz from trading them via AH or PS. If you do not want to get Dungeon Entry Items from Item Shop, you can still buy them in game.
Is this enough for your question?

GoldFalcon22
08-04-2010, 11:46 PM
it's different when CA keys (in merc at least) are 10mil a pop and normally when we used to run them was to farm cores but now u can hardly make a profit from it if you buy them from AH idk im just saying >< but i guess hopefully when the new CA comes out that will all change ^_^

ACE
08-04-2010, 11:48 PM
it's different when CA keys (in merc at least) are 10mil a pop and normally when we used to run them was to farm cores but now u can hardly make a profit from it if you buy them from AH idk im just saying >< but i guess hopefully when the new CA comes out that will all change ^_^

CA keys went to the same price on venus too >.<

ACE
08-04-2010, 11:49 PM

Don't block me for speaking my mind Jamie >.<!!!

TheKing
08-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Jamie;83786']CA key is completely different issue.
Chaos Arena will be renewed in next coming update. Current Chaos Arena will be gone and renewed one will be opened which means that current keys will not be necessary any more.
I think detailed information will be released in this week.

The entry Items in Item Shop is set a bit higher than in-gmae price because we do not want to damage to real players who get alz from trading them via AH or PS. If you do not want to get Dungeon Entry Items from Item Shop, you can still buy them in game.
Is this enough for your question?

Sorry to bother you but players are setting Their priceS same as price of items in itemshop. That's why i think it would be better to remove the acct bind on itemshop. To help people do merchanting..

[GM] Jamie
08-04-2010, 11:52 PM
I am sorry for the temporary inconvenience or loss for the current CA key.
However, if users keep crafting CA key, they will get much bigger loss in future, eventually.

ACE
08-04-2010, 11:53 PM
Sorry to bother you but players are setting Their priceS same as price of items in itemshop. That's why i think it would be better to remove the acct bind on itemshop. To help people do merchanting..

Or to help you find new ways to spend ridiculous amounts of USD buying cash shop items and selling them for alz.

GoldFalcon22
08-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Jamie;83799']I am sorry for the temporary inconvenience or loss for the current CA key.
However, if users keep crafting CA key, they will get much bigger loss in future, eventually.

interesting o_o

TheKing
08-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Or to help you find new ways to spend ridiculous amounts of USD buying cash shop items and selling them for alz.

Nah. I use cash shop for premium and panda suit epi only sorry..

Syllius
08-04-2010, 11:56 PM
i hope the dungeon entry drops arent lowered =/ i aint spending rl money on a dungeon entry that i can farm/buy with in game money

[GM] Jamie
08-04-2010, 11:57 PM

If we remove the account binding from Dungeon Entry Items, all the item price of game will be determined by Item Shop Cash price and it means that the dropped dungeon entry card price will be lower or higher. Some of users will make a loss and that's not what we want.

darklordex
08-04-2010, 11:58 PM
idk it still seems like the drop rate is really low =/

ACE
08-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Nah. I use cash shop for premium and panda suit epi only sorry..

A little bit off topic here but how were those 20+ trips between merc and venus?

TheKing
08-04-2010, 11:59 PM
i hope the dungeon entry drops arent lowered =/ i aint spending rl money on a dungeon entry that i can farm/buy with in game money

Actually you can run 1 dungeon/ day for free which u can get decent items to sell.

[GM] Jamie
08-05-2010, 12:01 AM
idk it still seems like the drop rate is really low =/

if the drop rate was really lowered, it would be mentioned in the patch note, as CA material drop is stopped issue is included in it.

ACE
08-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Jamie;83806']If we remove the account binding from Dungeon Entry Items, all the item price of game will be determined by Item Shop Cash price and it means that the dropped dungeon entry card price will be lower or higher. Some of users will make a loss and that's not what we want.

I see what your saying here.

TheKing
08-05-2010, 12:03 AM
A little bit off topic here but how were those 20+ trips between merc and venus?

Everyone on merc who knows me knew that i only transferred 3x 1 on my fb last yr. And 2x on my wa and i sold 15b of gears but only worth 6b of items on venus kthnxbai.

Stalker101
08-05-2010, 12:04 AM
Jamie;83799']I am sorry for the temporary inconvenience or loss for the current CA key.

Kakaka you should have put a Redosm GS Pc dmg 1 slotted into the cash shop.... Xcon over there would have picked that up from you in seconds for 450 bucks!

Then you can tack on anothe 200 dollars for the SEH, akakakaakaka

TheKing
08-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Kakaka you should have put a Redosm GS Pc dmg 1 slotted into the cash shop.... Xcon over there would have picked that up from you in seconds for 450 bucks!

Yea 1 SLOTTED instead of 1SLOT qq more

ACE
08-05-2010, 12:06 AM

How many retarded filipino male nurses does it take for est to get rich off their stupidity? Only one xcon ofcourse.

Stalker101
08-05-2010, 12:08 AM
Yea 1 SLOTTED instead of 1SLOT qq more

wow of my whole post accusing you of buying your gear....(what we all know you did) ...... And the only thing you can correct me on is "1 SLOTTED instead of 1SLOT" hahaahhaha sad

TheKing
08-05-2010, 12:10 AM
How many retarded filipino male nurses does it take for est to get rich off their stupidity? Only one xcon ofcourse.

U ddnt have 2slot forcy kat rw3+7 and u ddnt even made 7pcs. +9 on sig event. Well nurses are on top of the line. Any nurses can work on any state or country just by endorsement.. And not getting laid off..

How about you? What's ur job? Bj?

Failsauce

darklordex
08-05-2010, 12:11 AM
let the truth be told!

ACE
08-05-2010, 12:14 AM
U ddnt have 2slot forcy kat rw3+7 and u ddnt even made 7pcs. +9 on sig event. Well nurses are on top of the line. Any nurses can work on any state or country just by endorsement.. And not getting laid off..

How about you? What's ur job? Bj?

Failsauce

Okay, so your a nurse/doctor's bi.tch. What do you do, wash old ppl? and no i didn't do all of that stuff in-game b/c i don't buy alz or 1 slot red osm gs unlike you.

[GM] Jamie
08-05-2010, 12:18 AM
War again, meng?
WORDS!

I'll close the tread