PDA

View Full Version : Trolololololol

Xeliam
08-04-2010, 05:12 PM
We should get a list of trolls on the forums then have a troll fight of epic proportions!

yeah another stupid thread soon to be trolled to death...enjoy!!!

Sheep
08-04-2010, 05:14 PM
nty, it hink we know who would win http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/174/trollface.png

Xeliam
08-04-2010, 07:17 PM
o rly?

WIpwns
08-04-2010, 07:19 PM
nty, it hink we know who would win http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/174/trollface.png
obv no u

AngelScythe
08-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Trololo's shenanigans have been getting a lot of undeserved attention recently. Before I say anything else, I'd like to state the following disclaimer for trololo's benefit: Warning! This letter may contain sarcasm. Okay, now that that's taken care of, let me posit the hypothesis that trololo tries to make us think the way it wants us to think, not by showing us evidence and reasoning with us but by understanding how to push our emotional buttons. I admit I have a tendency to become a bit insensitive whenever I rebuke trololo for trying to declare that it is a voice of probity. While I am desirous of mending this tiny personality flaw, trololo has never satisfactorily proved its assertion that it can absorb mana by devouring its nemeses' brains. It has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, "Because I said so."

Trololo is not only shrewish, but it also lacks the self-control necessary to conform its behavior to reasonable norms. I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that trololo is up to, the more shocking things, things like how it wants to project a stream of inattentive images of death, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, disaster, material goods, celebrities, and other fixtures in a mock-Olympian firmament. And I realize the difficulty that the average person has in coming to grips with that, but if it can't cite the basis for its claim that its adversaries are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians then it should just shut up about it. To get even the simplest message into the consciousness of the most closed-minded ex-cons you'll ever see it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why trololo would want to suppress controversy and debate. By indiscriminately assigning value to practically everything, trololo has made "experience" all-important. Its experiences, however, are detached from any consideration of what is good or true, which means that they will almost certainly peonize and enslave its foes by the end of the decade.

I want nothing more—or less—than to deal stiffly with disloyal spongers who convict me without trial, jury, or reading one complete paragraph of this letter. To that task I have consecrated my life and I invite you to do likewise. Trololo demands obeisance from its votaries. Then, once they prove their loyalty, trololo forces them to scupper my initiative to present a noble vision of who we were, who we are, and who we can potentially be. Trololo exhibits a perverse talent for getting viscerally angry and staying angry long enough to sharpen intergroup tensions. That's too big of a subject to get into here so let me instead discuss how trololo, with its craftiness and immature effusions, will entirely control our country's exuberant riches sooner than you think. Trololo will then use those riches to throw us into a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation. The moral of this story is that its publications are an overweening carnival of McCarthyism. So what's the connection between that and its ventures? The connection is that trololo's slaphappy belief systems confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition. News of this deviousness must spread like wildfire if we are ever to lend a helping hand. On a closing note, I hope that this letter, while incomplete, informal, and having no authority except its own inner strength and conviction, has clearly demonstrated to you that trololo makes up for its lack of wit by shouting like a Vogon.

Lethal
08-05-2010, 06:42 AM
obv no u

You wouldn't even be in the competition.

Sheep
08-05-2010, 07:37 AM
You wouldn't even be in the competition.

+1
saying "ka" every post =/= efficient trolling