PDA

View Full Version : Botters o.o

Darkzen007
08-04-2010, 10:28 PM
I wonder how much hate I get for this after pointing this out, although others have already... but hey I'm boreded(spelled wrong on purpose :D)

Why complain about farm bots? Imo they are very helpful to the community especially during these frail times of the lack of players o.o

Now spammers get on our nerves, we all know this so I'm not gonna talk about those kinds of alz selling bots.....

Farm bots ftw basically, Ruina station in venus atm is like... 188k so I bought 30, isn't that great? XD
I wanna see eod prices drop again, so stop hatin on the bots! =o

Sonic Death
08-04-2010, 10:31 PM
Well lets say this, You are trying to pve at a spot but a bot comes in. First reason
What if you where waiting for rs prices to peak but bots have so many they drop. Second reason
What if you are training hard to level up But this bots level up with ease. Third reason

Thats some reason why people hate botters i guess

BamOwnage
08-04-2010, 10:31 PM
You lazy son go farm =P

Tramier
08-04-2010, 10:34 PM
granted, i dont mind running past a bot and gettin a free eod, or rs card, but the ones that range hack in the same spot everyday get old fast, especially when there close to something you need for a quest, and there range hackin software kills everything within a mile of them, thus keeping you from gettin your quest done in a timely fashion

Darkzen007
08-04-2010, 10:36 PM
I'm not lazy.. I farm sods... I MF and in about 30 mins, cabal graces me with an SoD or two^^

The laziness isn't what I mean, it's just.. no one dedicates anything anymore... hell we don't even have crafters atm >_>
I remember back in the cabal days where there was crafted materials out the materials!