PDA

View Full Version : ok "[GMs]" ANSWER ME ALREADY!!!!

DarkGhost974
08-06-2010, 01:11 AM
i send 3 tickets already i have been having a problem since the beginning of this summer and you guys never did anything about it...i got "hack" or the system somehow deleted my items like 3 months ago i send a ticket (#:5334) and they say that i got "hack" back in OGP because they "couldn't" find my item loghttp://img42.imageshack.us/i/capturexw.jpg/ when i was even playing for like a month after i transfer accts to ESTsoft before my problem then i send another 2 tickets (#:5819,#:6591) and i still haven't got a reply...what are u guys doing that is taking for you'll to answer tickets? some people got their tickets answer way before mine and i send them like 1 month before them like at least tell me you are not going to help me so i can stop checking the stupid site to see if i at least got a reply....

Rastan
08-06-2010, 01:24 AM
I have come to the conclusion that 99% of the people who have been "hacked" are people who willingly share their account information with others or use their cabal account information as guild website log-in information and got jacked or burned by someone.

The remaining 1% are people just trying to scam the system.

btw,please stop posting help desk ticket issues on forums,you all should know by now that these forums are no a direct link to the people in charge of the help desk

[GM] Sky
08-06-2010, 01:40 AM
If we could have the log data of the period that you played CABAL, We could proceed an investigation on your hacking case.
However, we don't have it on our server which is deleted already at OGP.
So, we cannot recover your account without any records that prove your innocence.
If it is possible, I would happy to help you. Please do understand with this issue.
And
If you have any problem related with CABAL,
Please send us your problem Help Desk, not Forum to support you ^^
we close this thread.