PDA

View Full Version : Is the servers still Offline?

Vayne
08-06-2010, 07:17 AM
uhm is it offline yet? or uh you guys can log in already?

just asking since i cant find any updates bout the servers

thanks for the replies guys^^

Lethal
08-06-2010, 07:50 AM
im having issues loggin in myself

Rage
08-06-2010, 08:01 AM
im having issues loggin in myself

making a new blader?

Lethal
08-06-2010, 08:02 AM
making a new blader?

If I'm really getting screwed over here and the [GM]s aren't trolling me hard then I'm done here. I think I'll probably migrate over to my 137 AK in 2moons.

Rage
08-06-2010, 08:06 AM
If I'm really getting screwed over here and the [GM]s aren't trolling me hard then I'm done here. I think I'll probably migrate over to my 137 AK in 2moons.

i feel sorry for the 2moons people.

Lethal
08-06-2010, 08:16 AM
i feel sorry for the 2moons people.

I hear they have a pretty clean community over there. It's 18+ So at least I can swear. None the less, they won't even know what hit them. ;)

Rage
08-06-2010, 08:24 AM
I hear they have a pretty clean community over there. It's 18+ So at least I can swear. None the less, they won't even know what hit them. ;)

if it's 18+ how you going over there 17year old.

Lethal
08-06-2010, 08:28 AM
if it's 18+ how you going over there 17year old.

Because I do what I want.
Age brings more problems then benefits, amirite?

toibidien
08-06-2010, 11:01 AM

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3048/88231111.th.gif (http://img442.imageshack.us/i/88231111.gif/)

ceyenne
08-06-2010, 11:16 AM

Your icon and sig are very sad and disturbing. Please do not consider suicide as a solution to your problems.

Even though you don't see many examples of people that have any care and concern for others on this forum; sadly, including myself. We oviously haven't gotten along much in the past....

I don't know you personally but I want you to know that I care about you as a person and would never want you to end your life for any reason. Please notify your parents and consider counseling.

Lethal
08-06-2010, 11:19 AM
Your icon and sig are very sad and disturbing. Please do not consider suicide as a solution to your problems.

Even though you don't see many examples of people that have any care and concern for others on this forum; sadly, including myself. We oviously haven't gotten along much in the past....

I don't know you personally but I want you to know that I care about you as a person and would never want you to end your life for any reason. Please notify your parents and consider counseling.

LOL.

Like I'd kill myself.
LOL.

ceyenne
08-06-2010, 11:34 AM
LOL.

Like I'd kill myself.
LOL.

If you weren't thinking about it, you wouldn't have put an icon and a sig about it.

Anyway... please don't think about it.

Lethal
08-06-2010, 11:37 AM
If you weren't thinking about it, you wouldn't have put an icon and a sig about it.

Anyway... please don't think about it.

Lol, to kill myself over anything except losing everything would be incredibly deficient. Just because I have a certain picture doesn't mean anything. I just like the way they look.

I'm just waiting for my account.

Sonic
08-06-2010, 11:39 AM

this has been one of the most awesome successful posts i have seen on this forum idea exchange center and id like to thank you ceyenne for advising our youth babies to never consider suicide life taking as an option to cure saddening problem issues, hear goes
thank you ceyenne for advising our youth babies to never consider suicide life taking as an option to cure saddening problem issues
i love you