PDA

View Full Version : Attention GM's URGENT

Loki
08-07-2010, 07:46 AM
you seriously need to look at ticket #'s 8570 and 8672

is it really that difficult to look at them and reply to them?

Triplethreat
08-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Maybe they are working on fixing the bug that causes people to DC in IC2.

carowe27
08-07-2010, 11:37 AM
yeah but fix that and also bring back accounts at the same time sounds even better to me.

Triplethreat
08-07-2010, 11:45 AM
yeah but fix that and also bring back accounts at the same time sounds even better to me.

Now you are asking for too much!!

CNJRP
08-07-2010, 11:46 AM
The longer they wait, the more accounts they will have to unblock.

Lethal
08-07-2010, 12:05 PM
The longer they wait, the more accounts they will have to unblock.

You have to think of this from a logical point of view, even if that's the worst way to think about it.

Say the [GM]s work a seven hour shift.
Say it takes 7-10 minutes to answer a help desk ticket
That's about 5-6 tickets an hour
That's like 45 tickets a day per [GM].
But I mean, tickets aren't the only thing they do, so, yeah.

Loki
08-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Bump.....

carowe27
08-08-2010, 02:45 PM
You have to think of this from a logical point of view, even if that's the worst way to think about it.

Say the [GM]s work a seven hour shift.
Say it takes 7-10 minutes to answer a help desk ticket
That's about 5-6 tickets an hour
That's like 45 tickets a day per [GM].
But I mean, tickets aren't the only thing they do, so, yeah.

with only 2-3 known GM and if they do help desk tickets thats hmm we should say 125 a day on a good day with other things involved. and i think they are about 1k behind on tickets plus the fact for every 1 they finish 2 more pop up. so its a never ending cycle that will continue to grow.

Loki
08-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Bump.....

Loki
08-09-2010, 07:08 AM
Bump

ArshesNei
08-09-2010, 07:20 AM
They're busy playing SC2.

carowe27
08-09-2010, 02:06 PM
bump

Triplethreat
08-09-2010, 03:21 PM
I don't think they care one of their dungeons has a bug that causes people to dc and get blocked.

carowe27
08-09-2010, 04:11 PM
they should care but i do believe that their resources are more towards the up coming September release

Loki
08-09-2010, 08:25 PM
I don't think they care one of their dungeons has a bug that causes people to dc and get blocked.

I've got to have a little faith in them so bump.

Vontar
08-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Too bad est can't employ more Gms to help them, I myself have tickets from a couple months ago still waiting to be answered and then there's reborn who get's help right away--talk about fair.

Loki
08-10-2010, 06:35 AM
early morning bump.....

CNJRP
08-10-2010, 07:47 AM
I mainly want to know why they deleted the other thread, it isn't hard to lock it and give an explaination. The last thread even had a nice discussion going, but oh well. Just keep blocking your legitimate players and take months to respond to the tickets so that they quit the game. The problem will only lead to more players getting blocked, which means even more help desk tickets.

I wonder why they are getting backed up, huh?

tl;dr, the help desk is backed up because of the GMs poor organization and prioritization.

carowe27
08-10-2010, 08:48 AM
daily bump

Loki
08-10-2010, 10:52 AM
I mainly want to know why they deleted the other thread, it isn't hard to lock it and give an explaination. The last thread even had a nice discussion going, but oh well. Just keep blocking your legitimate players and take months to respond to the tickets so that they quit the game. The problem will only lead to more players getting blocked, which means even more help desk tickets.

I wonder why they are getting backed up, huh?

tl;dr, the help desk is backed up because of the GMs poor organization and prioritization.

if i remember right it was actually a civil discussion for a change.

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Too bad est can't employ more Gms to help them, I myself have tickets from a couple months ago still waiting to be answered and then there's reborn who get's help right away--talk about fair.

coolstory but, i provided the gms with all the evidence they needed on forums, pertaining to reborns items and how i sold them. cry moar noob.

Lethal
08-10-2010, 11:11 AM
coolstory but, i provided the gms with all the evidence they needed on forums, pertaining to reborns items and how i sold them. cry moar noob.

Sounds like you're a huge got to me

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 11:14 AM
Sounds like you're a huge got to me

lethal; why you troll forums when you fail so much at this game? i mean if ur not in a e-argument with matri, your riding someones coc.k.

Admit you fail at this game. Jesus you get rolled by matri 10 times in one day and ur still limping around this mother fuc.ker? are you stupid? go take ur fail bl and 4 man IC noob.

Lethal
08-10-2010, 11:17 AM
your riding someones coc.k.

Name one.

Matrimoney rolls me 10x i'll roll him 20.

Not like I've already proven myself or anything.

You need to hack and you aren't even 170. And your wizard has worse gear than a random 150.

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Name one.

You need to hack and you aren't even 170. And your wizard has worse gear than a random 150.

hey sped ass you havent rolled me once since youve been on these forums i prove your ass wrong every single day

how many times have i sht on you on the forums? how hard did you cry after i verbally raped you in vent?

how many checkmates are we at now? 7? k got

if his wiz has worse gear than a 150 ur bl has worse gear than a 130

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Name one.

What? i dont get that logic, im talking in reality.

Your right, you havnt, i mean to who i dont know, obviously you care amiright?

Oh im not 170 is this a problem lethal? What are we discussing here? my wiz or my ability to do 100x more then you in this game? Please. ic solo fa.g and ur sitting there with 4 man talking shi.t kakakaka

let me spell it out for you speddy.

lethal = fail + cant hack

sn0wX= fail + can ?

= ???
ok your right lethal, it makes perfect sense

kakakakaka

Lethal
08-10-2010, 11:23 AM
hey sped ass you havent rolled me once since youve been on these forums i prove your ass wrong every single day

how many times have i sht on you on the forums? how hard did you cry after i verbally raped you in vent?

how many checkmates are we at now? 7? k got

if his wiz has worse gear than a 150 ur bl has worse gear than a 130

Sped you think a wizard is better than a blader how retarded is that?

All you do is rage out on forums when I post something that proves you wrong, you're the man.

Cry in vent? I sat there and listend for 20 minutes while you guys did FI and tried to tell me my BL was garbage. It was so much more fun than Mercury vents, I mean it.
Not.

Try 3, and I've posted myself with timestamps, and i'm a hell of a lot better than you.

Just posted my gear, looks like if I'm a 130 blader, you're like 140.

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 11:24 AM
Sped you think a wizard is better than a blader how retarded is that?

All you do is rage out on forums when I post something that proves you wrong, you're the man.

Cry in vent? I sat there and listend for 20 minutes while you guys did FI and tried to tell me my BL was garbage. It was so much more fun than Mercury vents, I mean it.
Not.

Try 3, and I've posted myself with timestamps, and i'm a hell of a lot better than you.

Just posted my gear, looks like if I'm a 130 blader, you're like 140.

the sigmetal i craftd in one week > your acct .

get off the meth k thnx.

we wont even discuss illegal actions.

Lethal
08-10-2010, 11:26 AM
What? i dont get that logic, im talking in reality.

Your right, you havnt, i mean to who i dont know, obviously you care amiright?

Oh im not 170 is this a problem lethal? What are we discussing here? my wiz or my ability to do 100x more then you in this game? Please. ic solo fa.g and ur sitting there with 4 man talking shi.t kakakaka

let me spell it out for you speddy.

lethal = fail + cant hack

sn0wX= fail + can ?

= ???
ok your right lethal, it makes perfect sense

kakakakaka

LOL.

Nice math bro, but let's see what counts more in the long run:

Lethal = pro cant hack

Sn0w=fail chink can hack

wait dude hacking and using a baby bypass program your mom showed you pwns me hard.

the sigmetal i craftd in one week > your acct .

get off the meth k thnx.

we wont even discuss illegal actions.

I have sig boots, and you don't.
You're I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing retarded.

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 11:28 AM
LOL.

Nice math bro, but let's see what counts more in the long run:

Lethal = pro cant hack

Sn0w=fail chink can hack

wait dude hacking and using a baby bypass program your mom showed you pwns me hard.

im chink? k, im done with you obviously you have no logic, ive moved more alz and items then you could wet dream about, fuc.king talkin about mommys boy? mr. live in parents house and refer to it as mine kakakakka
look my mom as a escalade man im so pro i drive it when she lets me cuz im good boy, by the way im wearing huggies too so i dont need to work or go outside if someone dont give me moneys for it. Sound familiar huh?

no need to quote u on it.

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 11:30 AM
i crafted 5 sigmetal pieces fa.g; and yes included BL boots i sold as well, care to make yourself look stupid ? why would i not put those WI boots and gloves on? because def = useless when your inside a wall dur dur dur
kakakkaka your fuc.king redic man

Lethal
08-10-2010, 11:32 AM
im chink? k, im done with you obviously you have no logic, ive moved more alz and items then you could wet dream about, fuc.king talkin about mommys boy? mr. live in parents house and refer to it as mine kakakakka
look my mom as a escalade man im so pro i drive it when she lets me cuz im good boy, by the way im wearing huggies too so i dont need to work or go outside if someone dont give me moneys for it. Sound familiar huh?

no need to quote u on it.

Since you changed the subject that means I won.

You've moved more alz because you've bought it and hacked it.

It's hard to believe that makes you win. In fact, it makes me think you're a got who can't take the real sht. And by real sht I mean a game.

It's fking pathetic that you can't even play a game without cheating.
I can see where your life is going.

why would i not put those WI boots and gloves on?

You're banned you retard. I can say that I crafted 500 boots and gloves but it means nothing because you're banned.

See the logic? You're nothing bro.

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 11:34 AM

It's hard to believe that makes you win. In fact, it makes me think you're a got who can't take the real sht. And by real sht I mean a game.

moved more alz, yep, moved more items yep. Win wait what? were competing here? i didnt know lethal, shoulda told me at start i woulda played legit so you wouldn't q.q about being definition of fail.

hackers/exploiters are in everygame, look around you . you oblivious to the reality?

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 11:36 AM
yes im banned, thats why i was ingame no skill delaying on meloco and hitting spur inside town shopping on random alts kakakaka

Lethal
08-10-2010, 11:42 AM
yes im banned, thats why i was ingame no skill delaying on meloco and hitting spur inside town shopping on random alts kakakaka

hackers/exploiters are in everygame, look around you . you oblivious to the reality?

NO SHIIIIIITT HOMIE?????

Hackers and botters are in every single game online, obviously! The fact that you even bothered typing that means you're out of sht to say.

Why do you think people ban them and complain about them? Nobody wants them, they're retarded, they don't count for anything, and all they do is hurt the game itself. Obviously you're too much of a got to understand that nobody cares what you do or what you have because it doesn't mean anything to anyone in the game.
I don't even know why you're still here, does being banned multiple times not send a message that nobody wants you here?

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Whats matter lethal? umad cuz solo snowx chink hacker = more productive and had 100x more fun then your fail ass in a guild 4 manning IC like noobs.

Lethal
08-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Whats matter lethal? umad cuz solo snowx chink hacker = more productive and had 100x more fun then your fail ass in a guild 4 manning IC like noobs.

You can't measure the fun of another person. That's up there on the most retarded thing I've heard someone say.

I pride myself in being legitimate.

Good to know you like being the person nobody wants around.

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 11:45 AM
You can't measure the fun of another person. That's up there on the most retarded thing I've heard someone say.

I pride myself in being legitimate.

Good to know you like being the person nobody wants around.

cool pride in mmos, it comes in quantity for gots living in their moms house.

Lethal
08-10-2010, 11:47 AM
cool pride in mmos, it comes in quantity for gots living in their moms house.

Pride in being legitimate.

MMOs hold no restraint on that.

The only reason someone would be out of their house at age 17 is if they got kicked out for being a dirt bag got or they were disowned.

I'm pretty sure you're a fat dirt bag got.

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 11:47 AM

You're banned you retard. I can say that I crafted 500 boots and gloves but it means nothing because you're banned.

See the logic? You're nothing bro.

Hey Lethal,

you're banned.

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Pride in being legitimate.

MMOs hold no restraint on that.

The only reason someone would be out of their house at age 17 is if they got kicked out for being a dirt bag got or they were disowned.

ok dude, you take this mmo more serious then me, but yet you fail at it? i dont get that. legit or fail whatever you want to call it. pride yourself up bro.

we all know everyone lives with thier parents till 24 cuz we pro at mmos and priding ourselfs up for self-esteem bro.

kakkakkakkakakkaakakakakaakka

Lethal
08-10-2010, 11:51 AM
ok dude, you take this mmo more serious then me, but yet you fail at it? i dont get that. legit or fail whatever you want to call it. pride yourself up bro.

we all know everyone lives with thier parents till 24 cuz we pro at mmos and priding ourselfs up for self-esteem bro.

kakkakkakkakakkaakakakakaakka

Who says I take this MMO seriously?

You guys lie as hard as me. Except, it's way more obvious.

carowe27
08-10-2010, 12:00 PM
omg you 3 just destroy a normal thread that needs help for players accounts.

the GM should just start your own section for you so you can all be E-Ghey together.

Mat lives on this
Lethal loves this
Snow Hax

we all know this now go to another thread.

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Who says I take this MMO seriously?

You guys lie as hard as me. Except, it's way more obvious.

i lie? what have i lied about? care to be more specific

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 12:02 PM
omg you 3 just destroy a normal thread that needs help for players accounts.

the GM should just start your own section for you so you can all be E-Ghey together.

Mat lives on this (legit and does have gear)
Lethal loves this (legit but fail)
Snow Hax (notlegit and does not wear gear)

we all know this now go to another thread.

fix't

Lethal
08-10-2010, 12:06 PM
got I've already posted my gear today.
Prolly worth more than your entire account 5 times over.
Nice try carrow

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Nice try carrow

my account? wait, why every other post you forget you called me a chink hacker? or do you just lack logic?.

i have more then 30 accounts at the moment, care to fail more man?

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Nice try carrow

you posted a pic of a cropped ss so ill just fill in the blanks for u

helm- 27 dmg +5 osm martial
suit-7 amp 50 hp +6
osm blade - 20 dmg 3 rate +6
forc blade - 10 dmg +5
boots - 100 hp sig +6
gloves - 3 amp +5
temp eof 7

sup? prove me wrong.

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 12:23 PM
jesus the way he was talking, 40/7 helm+7, 7/10 blade +7 ect ect. its pretty sad you act like the items you had were hard to obtain lethal.

Lethal
08-10-2010, 12:27 PM
you posted a pic of a cropped ss so ill just fill in the blanks for u

helm- 27 dmg +5 osm martial
suit-7 amp 50 hp +6
osm blade - 20 dmg 3 rate +6
forc blade - 10 dmg +5
boots - 100 hp sig +6
gloves - 3 amp +5
temp eof 7

sup? prove me wrong.

Like anyone would believe this. Bro, +6 boots don't even look like +9.

LOol @ +5 osm martail. A quest gives a better helm than that.

Tell everyone again how you said we cry together

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 12:44 PM
ka

kakakakakakakakaka

Lethal
08-10-2010, 12:46 PM
ka

kakakakakakakakaka

Laugh as you burn in the flames of your own failure.

I love it.

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Laugh as you burn in the flames of your own failure.

I love it.

yes the flames are so hot i cant stand making a killing ^_^
kakakakakkaakakakakakakaka

btw current rate 14.5 for 100m we s> for u to get on mats gear level.

i know how important gear is to you, we got your back ill even go down to 13 for 100m so ur mom dont bit.ch too much about the money your asking for.

GoughGhan
08-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Because I want to, BUMP

otice1
08-10-2010, 06:26 PM
People from Strangeland have to stop bumping these threads its starting to become annoying

whitetrash
08-10-2010, 06:29 PM
People from Strangeland have to stop bumping these threads its starting to become annoying

bump

GoughGhan
08-10-2010, 06:29 PM

Bump

carowe27
08-10-2010, 06:33 PM

did you say something ?

otice1
08-10-2010, 06:34 PM
" You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted for any reason or under any circumstances to hack, attempt file decryptions, crack encryptions, use cheats and/or memory altering scripts or codes or utilize unauthorized third-party manipulations programs, re-packer programs, game or client altering software or client re-interpretation methods or codes to alter the play experience or gain an unfair advantage in any of the ESTsoft games. "

o and

"Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage"

How does it feel to have your guildmates rolled for exploiting IC2

Sup

whitetrash
08-10-2010, 06:37 PM
well if u see it that way anyone who has ever leveled in rs should be banned as well
and im willing to bet that included you k k thanks bye

carowe27
08-10-2010, 06:39 PM
" You acknowledge and agree that you are not permitted for any reason or under any circumstances to hack, attempt file decryptions, crack encryptions, use cheats and/or memory altering scripts or codes or utilize unauthorized third-party manipulations programs, re-packer programs, game or client altering software or client re-interpretation methods or codes to alter the play experience or gain an unfair advantage in any of the ESTsoft games. "

How does it feel to have your guildmates rolled for exploiting IC2
Sup

yup we did acknowledge and agree. we didnt hack, we didnt attempt file decrytions or try to crack encryptions, we didnt use cheats or change the memory scripts or codes of the game. we also didnt use any third pary program that manipulated the game in anyway. no repacker programs or game or client altering software. we did not use client reinterpretation methods or codes to alter anything in the game.

ic2 exp is just like the RS exp for low lvls in FR so whats up? anything else.

otice1
08-10-2010, 06:40 PM
well if u see it that way anyone who has ever leveled in rs should be banned as well
and im willing to bet that included you k k thanks bye

Im sorry I didn't realize the game d/c's me in RS to ensure the exp that I'm gaining isn't as a result of botting or exploitation. Nice analogy, unbanned yet?

Lethal
08-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Get more angry you'll never get anything accomplished with logic

Don't you guys watch me or matrimoney come on

otice1
08-10-2010, 06:42 PM
yup we did acknowledge and agree. we didnt hack, we didnt attempt file decrytions or try to crack encryptions, we didnt use cheats or change the memory scripts or codes of the game. we also didnt use any third pary program that manipulated the game in anyway. no repacker programs or game or client altering software. we did not use client reinterpretation methods or codes to alter anything in the game.

ic2 exp is just like the RS exp for low lvls in FR so whats up? anything else.

If the game d/c's you constantly for exploiting a dungeon and you are aware of what you are doing (yes you were) then you were attempting to gain an unfair advantage in the game. Supbanned

CNJRP
08-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Everyone has access to the dungeon, including your guild members (who have done the exact same thing we did), so I hardly see how it is "unfair". Not to mention everyone gets a free entry item per day, which makes it even more available to other players.

Every update alters the "play experience", this one included. It just so happens that this update made it easier for well-geared 160+ characters to level when they introduced the new dungeon.

Oh, just recap that this leveling method is allowed in both the European and Korean (Korean is ESTsoft, too) versions of Cabal. Why not here? It's not like the GMs have specifically told anyone there is anything wrong with this leveling method, they have seen the threads.

EDIT: Also disconnections are part of the game, like the notorious wizard BM2 error code 6 bug which was around for awhile. On average, I got more EC6 in IC1 back when it was problematic than I did in IC2 while farming the fire traps.

otice1
08-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Everyone has access to the dungeon, including your guild members (who have done the exact same thing we did), so I hardly see how it is "unfair". Not to mention everyone gets a free entry item per day, which makes it even more available to other players.

Every update alters the "play experience", this one included. It just so happens that this update made it easier for well-geared 160+ characters to level when they introduced the new dungeon.

Oh, just recap that this leveling method is allowed in both the European and Korean (Korean is ESTsoft, too) versions of Cabal. Why not here? It's not like the GMs have specifically told anyone there is anything wrong with this leveling method, they have seen the threads.

EDIT: Also disconnections are part of the game, like the notorious wizard BM2 error code 6 bug which was around for awhile. On average, I got more EC6 in IC1 back when it was problematic than I did in IC2.

1st flaw: none of my guild members d/c'd so no exploitation took place
2cd flaw: if the game (or gameguard) is designed to prevent specific actions from taking place, players who don't adhere to such stipulations (such as yourself) get banned. EST doesn't care what your intent was, you broke the TOS and got banned. STOP QQING

ex. My gaming keyboard can set macros. Should I be banned if I'm trying to create macros to further my enjoyment of the game without disrupting anyone's play experience? YESSIR SAYS SO IN THE TOS

Lethal
08-10-2010, 06:53 PM

Not that I've been paying attention the garbage on both sides is tl;dr.

You're both doing the same thing
One of you gets d/ced
The other one doesn't

The one getting d/ced did the exploiting? How does that work if you're both doing the same thing?

CNJRP
08-10-2010, 06:54 PM
2cd flaw: if the game (or gameguard) is designed to prevent specific actions from taking place, players who don't adhere to such stipulations (such as yourself) get banned.

1) That is incorrect, they were disconnecting, too.
2) The game's automated prevention has to evolve as the game, which in this case it is slacking behind. When Chaos Arena first came out there were problems with players getting banned in there as well. Even with OGPlanet's sub-par service, the cases were handled (to the best of my knowledge).

otice1
08-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Not that I've been paying attention the garbage on both sides is tl;dr.

You're both doing the same thing
One of you gets d/ced
The other one doesn't

The one getting d/ced did the exploiting? How does that work if you're both doing the same thing?

The d/c's are what gets you banned. It is hard to automatically ban someone for exploiting/botting/hacking if it isn't detected by the game or gameguard.

otice1
08-10-2010, 06:58 PM
1) That is incorrect, they were disconnecting, too.

The d/c's are basically treated as 'coincidences' until you d/c a certain amount of times. When you reach a certain amount or frequency of d/c's.....ban hammer

Lethal
08-10-2010, 06:59 PM
The d/c's are what gets you banned.

Right, I agree, but is it correct to call the side that got banned hackers if you were doing the same thing and didn't get banned?

otice1
08-10-2010, 07:00 PM
they aren't hacking they are exploiting, there is a difference since most bans involving exploitation are temporary. If you are dumb enough to willingly exploit a dungeon you should be banned.

Lethal
08-10-2010, 07:02 PM
they aren't hacking they are exploiting, there is a difference since most bans involving exploitation are temporary. If you are dumb enough to willingly exploit a dungeon you should be banned.

/sigh

Okay, I'll fix it.

Right, I agree, but is it correct to call the side that got banned exploiters if you were doing the same thing and didn't get banned?

CNJRP
08-10-2010, 07:04 PM

I would hardly call it exploitation for reasons mentioned earlier in the thread.

FT2 Glitch was exploitation.
Alz Glitch was exploitation.
Server crash was exploitation.

It would be like ESTsoft banning players who re-target with their BM2, it just doesn't make sense. All other versions of the game accept this form of leveling, and if it really was a problem they should have made an announcement.

otice1
08-10-2010, 07:08 PM
No i didn't exploit the dungeon so no, i shouldn't be banned.
Retargetting hardly alters the gaming experience and if you were to be banned for doing so I would expect to d/c while I'm retargetting to alert me that I'm exploiting.

carowe27
08-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Retargetting hardly alters the gaming experience and if you were to be banned for doing so I would expect to d/c while I'm retargetting to alert me that I'm exploiting.

lol are you retarded re targeting does change the gaming experience. it changes how the game is played so it changes the experience.

otice1
08-10-2010, 07:18 PM
lol are you retarded re targeting does change the gaming experience. it changes how the game is played so it changes the experience.

Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage
sorry but retargetting is not included in that statement because it is documented. Nice try tho...once again read the TOS before posting

annoy
08-10-2010, 07:19 PM
how did this turn from getting GM's to look at some tickets to arguing who was hacking or not?

CNJRP
08-10-2010, 07:20 PM

It doesn't alter the game experience? With retargeted certain classes BM2s are significantly better than they normally would be, which is a huge impact on the game. You may not have farmed IC2 for experience but your guild members have. If your guild members were blocked what would have you done?

Just because they have hacking and botting prevention parameters set, doesn't mean that all players blocked were either hacking or botting. Especially after an update there will be potential new ways to falsely trigger their system.

Just to point a few things I have noticed out:
1) There is no recent list of "3rd party program abusers" posted on the forums, the last one was about the time when IC2 came out. Possibly a coincidence, but I honestly think ESTsoft is aware of their system blocking legitimate players and might be working for a solution.
2) No announcement has been made as to stop running the dungeon, or warning players that farming monsters in their is "exploiting" a bug, as you say. Which either means ESTsoft is flat out ignorant, and just doesn't care (companies like that perish and are shut down) OR it means that ESTsoft is investigating the issue at hand and trying for a fix (I have noticed that ESTsoft at first generally did a spectacular job investigating before taking action).
3) As for your RS argument, there is a significant difference I agree. RS is for lower levels where 100K experience can be fantastic, while IC2 is fore higher levels. Because of their current system I doubt that 100K experience would trigger their anti-hacking system while 2m experience would.

whitetrash
08-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage
sorry but retargetting is not included in that statement because it is documented. Nice try tho...once again read the TOS before posting

so what your saying is letting monsters that spawn in the game and killing them is exploit lol come on thats classic

brb need a beer beer and smoke
party dances
person comes back 10 min later
ok lets go
gose in room holy hell did you see that exp..... hell yea lets do this
hmmm dont seeem like a exploit to me

carowe27
08-10-2010, 07:31 PM

are you retarded re targeting is a competitive advantage.

Rage
08-10-2010, 07:34 PM
are you retarded re targeting is a competitive advantage.

does your g/f fight your battles irl too?

carowe27
08-10-2010, 07:38 PM
lol ok

otice1
08-10-2010, 07:40 PM
"Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage"

Are you dumb retargetting is not bannable because is has been documented. Yes this is the second time I posted this. IC2 is not documented, retargetting is. Guess which one gets you banned?

You also have to be retarded to think mat bought Rage's wiz for usd lol...

CNJRP
08-10-2010, 07:53 PM

Are you dumb retargetting is not bannable because is has been documented. Yes this is the second time I posted this. IC2 is not documented, retargetting is. Guess which one gets you banned?

You also have to be retarded to think mat bought Rage's wiz for usd lol...

Re-targetting wasn't "documented" at first either, so your argument is invalid.

Because you keep quoting the TOS I think I will break it down for you:

1) It isn't an error in the design, you would get the exact same experience per minute if you were farming constantly or even just killing the boss.
2) Dungeons are not documented from head-to-toe by ESTsoft, Gamemasters, OGPlanet, or other gaming companies. The reason for this is that it is a dungeon that you should figure out for yourself, or at last resort use a player made guide.
3) It isn't a bug, it is available to all players who have achieved the level requirement for IC2. The firetraps were put in the dungeon for an undocumented reason (as mobs in all dungeons are).
4) Lastly, just to recap it isn't an advantage as all players have access to the dungeon.