PDA

View Full Version : more sever channels

NewEra
08-07-2010, 03:24 PM
they should pt more channels cuz alot of ppl lag while in any ch that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s even with game booster

sn0wXz
08-07-2010, 03:28 PM
they should pt more channels cuz alot of ppl lag while in any ch that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s even with game booster

yea i know its so laggy with 40 people in a channel.

ka

ps. try peddling faster

psps. ke

Lethal
08-07-2010, 03:44 PM
I find deleting system 32 on your computer makes it faster and less laggy.

mac8
08-07-2010, 03:57 PM
lol lethal, don't encourage the poor nubs

ceyenne
08-07-2010, 03:59 PM

NewEra, don't listen to this nooblet.. lol

System32 is a directory that is required on any Microsoft Windows system. So, if you use Windows, you've got to have System32 working in order for your computer to run properly.

Lethal
08-07-2010, 04:07 PM

System32 is a directory that is required on any Microsoft Windows system. So, if you use Windows, you've got to have System32 working in order for your computer to run properly.

Because everyone cares about the input of an ugly woman, amirite?

Deleting system 32 makes your computer run faster because it gets rid of all the unnecessary files stored there.

ceyenne
08-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Because everyone cares about the input of an ugly woman, amirite?

Deleting system 32 makes your computer run faster because it gets rid of all the unnecessary files stored there.

Hiding behind your monitor being mean to people that you have never met and will never meet, does not make you a better person, will not solve your personal issues, will not make all the things you are so angry about go away.

I'm sorry for all the bad in your life, that has made you such a hateful person. If I had the power to fix it for you, I would.

And no... I'm not angry at you for your mean words. I'm sure ...(I know) there are people in this world who are more attractive than I am. I can deal with that just fine.

Shinn
08-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Dunno whats a better I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Ceyenne and lethal or

Miavi(troll) and miavii

Lethal
08-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Hiding behind your monitor being mean to people that you have never met and will never meet, does not make you a better person, will not solve your personal issues, will not make all the things you are so angry about go away.

I'm sorry for all the bad in your life, that has made you such a hateful person. If I had the power to fix it for you, I would.

And no... I'm not angry at you for your mean words. I'm sure ...(I know) there are people in this world who are more attractive than I am. I can deal with that just fine.

I don't hide behind the screen, I jump in. The only issues I have with anyone is their ignorance. That is what I hate most. As for problems in my life, I have none. If you didn't know, I'm perfect.

If you thought those words were mean, you should take the day off from being an imbicele. I mean it's not like you haven't had your fair share of time being an idiot. Has your entire life not been enough? If so, then greed will be the knife and your scars will run deep.

Until you typed out that response to me I couldn't remember the last time I wanted somebody's fingers to break so badly.

NewEra
08-11-2010, 02:05 PM

i know he's a Bi tch

Spamzor
08-11-2010, 02:12 PM
another pathetic thread gg

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 02:19 PM
So i deleted teh systemz 32 on my other compauter but it no work no more mang. Why this happen?

AngelScythe
08-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Go Lethal Go!!! Slay all the noobs!!!

Sonic
08-11-2010, 04:00 PM

done and done
i haz no lag now
thx brah agagaga