PDA

View Full Version : harder to solo dungeons with fb?

dgassant
08-08-2010, 06:31 PM
like the title say's it seems that dungeons are harder to solo for fb's? am i the only 1 having this problem or do you guys feel the same?im guessing maybes its because im so used to playing wa that i dont use stun skills alot (def jsut cant take it). thanks to replys

Lethal
08-08-2010, 06:38 PM
FB are the worst class in the game. That's why.

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-08-2010, 06:51 PM
FB are the worst class in the game. That's why.

worst class? BL

and @ dgassant

try to use FA or WI w/ the same quality of gears as ur FB, youd change your mind.

Lethal
08-08-2010, 07:07 PM
worst class? BL

and @ dgassant

try to use FA or WI w/ the same quality of gears as ur FB, youd change your mind.

Every debuff your FB can do my bl can counter.

And it has AoF+IB.

And it has more hp

and it has more defense

im sure your fb has something

oh wait

sonicboyx01
08-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Lethal +1

Rasecx
08-08-2010, 07:19 PM
@lethal, delvl debuff + mf and ur done in 3 seconds son. u can have 1k def and 4k hp and all u can do is watch as u get dropped lol. FB > BL if u talk debuffs.

3lood
08-08-2010, 07:20 PM
The worst class for dungeons are FA's D=

Lethal
08-08-2010, 07:28 PM
@lethal, delvl debuff + mf and ur done in 3 seconds son. u can have 1k def and 4k hp and all u can do is watch as u get dropped lol. FB > BL if u talk debuffs.

yo unlike you im not poor i can afford cabal cash to buy a vamp epe so i can tank the balls off your mf. have fun casting five debuffs that dont work at me while I take your hp out in 4shots

LILCHAOLAO
08-08-2010, 07:34 PM
FB's just fail...........so squishy.............

Shinn
08-08-2010, 07:40 PM
new update we get more def and attack i think :D

Berserk_Fury
08-08-2010, 07:43 PM
every debuff your fb can do my bl can counter.

And it has aof+ib.

And it has more hp

and it has more defense

im sure your fb has something

oh wait

bm1

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-08-2010, 08:11 PM
bm1

not to mention FB's BM2 might be revamped on the next update as well XD

sonicboyx01
08-08-2010, 09:23 PM
Bladers get to take off 2 of your debuffs automatically next update plus another 8 dmg and since we can already take off root... not to mention you cant counter the massive attack power if you go bm1 that can bm2 re target which is way better dps

Lethal
08-09-2010, 05:49 AM
bm1

bm2

Berserk_Fury
08-09-2010, 05:52 AM
In pvp FB Bm1+aura >>> Bl Bm2+aura.

Lethal
08-09-2010, 05:54 AM
In pvp FB Bm1+aura >>> Bl Bm2+aura.

Says who? If you start from a distance and the blader uses crushing blow there's a 70% chance you get knocked down, even if you started a combo.

LackofABetterName
08-09-2010, 06:46 AM
like the title say's it seems that dungeons are harder to solo for fb's? am i the only 1 having this problem or do you guys feel the same?im guessing maybes its because im so used to playing wa that i dont use stun skills alot (def jsut cant take it). thanks to replys

if you are used to playing WA then.. duh?

and what dungeon are you talking about? FT? SoD?

ForumHavoc
08-09-2010, 07:33 AM
be r mfs and wif bm2 and aura u can do anythin home boi

Berserk_Fury
08-09-2010, 08:12 AM
Says who? If you start from a distance and the blader uses crushing blow there's a 70% chance you get knocked down, even if you started a combo.

I can outpot most of your BL bm2 dmg while in bm1+aura.

Matrimoney
08-09-2010, 08:22 AM
I can outpot most of your BL bm2 dmg while in bm1+aura.

id have to agree with this..lethals bl is garbage and wouldnt be able to kill an fb in bm1 aura...and besides an fbs base attack would eat right through his sub 800 def....lmao

Syllius
08-09-2010, 08:23 AM
oh sht, looks like lethal just got pwned

Lethal
08-09-2010, 11:31 AM
id have to agree with this..lethals bl is garbage and wouldnt be able to kill an fb in bm1 aura...and besides an fbs base attack would eat right through his sub 800 def....lmao

Sub 800 def my ass

especailly since i'm in bm2 and aura

I wouldn't even have to pot because I'd CB/3 seconds of my clawing you and you're dead

sonicboyx01
08-09-2010, 02:45 PM
im going with lethal on this one if the blader criticals your dead, remember we are talking about the over all blader vs fb not just lethal vs the fps guy

Spur
08-09-2010, 02:49 PM
if ure talking about FB bm1+aura vs BL bm2+aura then the FB will win without a doubt. the scenarios arent even close

sonicboyx01
08-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Spur i think if the blader uses re target the fb wont have a chance while he is down

realowner
08-09-2010, 02:57 PM
its easy 2 solo maps with an FB if said FB doesnt I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Shinn
08-09-2010, 03:02 PM
fb bm1+aura destroys BL bm2 +aura lol

Well atleast from a PVP standpoint

Matrimoney
08-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Spur i think if the blader uses re target the fb wont have a chance while he is down

you know nothing about fb bm1 aura do you? they become tanks and can break through high def pretty easy....not to mention lethal has 800 def without bm2 aura meaning hes only at 1330 def and his dmg is terribad even WITH full shorts...trust me lol his bl would get destroyed...

Shinn
08-09-2010, 09:23 PM
poor lethal and his 800 def :(

Vontar
08-09-2010, 09:32 PM
My defense is something like 693 although it used to be 784ish before I got scammed

Sephiroth
08-10-2010, 04:54 AM
Im not defending lethal or anything but im gonna post my oppinion on the matter, first off I got both classes, BL: 160 and FB: 133

Ive ran dungeons, grinded and pvped, pk way too many times to count on both classes and know there pros and cons.

BL pwns dungeons, lets just face it... both classes with equal gear (Osm +7) BL still has WAY higher def/HP

Ive ran EOD2 with BL and FB and with FB its just hell unless you can glitch BM1/Bm2 throughout the whole dungeon

PK wise, yes FB do have epic Bm1, alot def/hp/attack But lets face it, BL goes Bm2, I.I., Vamp cape/ AoF/ IB, and your pwnt.

Also.. another option would be Bm1 for BL, i know alot people dont use this but you guys really dont know the potential of it.

Bm1,put 4 CR+2 on and GG, I break through AOD faster in Bm1 than Bm2 on my Blader, like butter actually.

I dont care how much hp you got or def, if i can break through AOD like butter , your FB Bm1 got nothing on a blader, if you play your cards right.

Lethal
08-10-2010, 05:34 AM
his dmg is terribad

That's why it's higher than yours right?

Tell me, how much defense would a FB with 800 defense have in bm1/aura? Prolly less or the same. It's a squishy class bro.

LackofABetterName
08-10-2010, 06:25 AM
Im not defending lethal or anything but im gonna post my oppinion on the matter, first off I got both classes, BL: 160 and FB: 133

Ive ran dungeons, grinded and pvped, pk way too many times to count on both classes and know there pros and cons.

BL pwns dungeons, lets just face it... both classes with equal gear (Osm +7) BL still has WAY higher def/HP

Ive ran EOD2 with BL and FB and with FB its just hell unless you can glitch BM1/Bm2 throughout the whole dungeon

PK wise, yes FB do have epic Bm1, alot def/hp/attack But lets face it, BL goes Bm2, I.I., Vamp cape/ AoF/ IB, and your pwnt.

Also.. another option would be Bm1 for BL, i know alot people dont use this but you guys really dont know the potential of it.

Bm1,put 4 CR+2 on and GG, I break through AOD faster in Bm1 than Bm2 on my Blader, like butter actually.

I dont care how much hp you got or def, if i can break through AOD like butter , your FB Bm1 got nothing on a blader, if you play your cards right.

Level your FB first.

Berserk_Fury
08-10-2010, 06:28 AM

This statement alone made you look like a complete retard.

Sephiroth
08-10-2010, 06:39 AM
Even at 170, It makes little difference, look at Reborn/Racex defense, dont even come close to mine with my crappy gear. Ive used other FB higher levels, heck Ive done many rankups on Fb solo, managable but compared to when i did with a BL, BL was a walk in the park, FB was a trip to hell.

Im not saying they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ overall, but other classes are better suited for certain things better than FB, and there is also
a counter technic against any class always, so dont try to make FB look godly or anything, its just facts. Heck Im 160 with I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ gear that solos alot of things, with FB, better pump out alz bro.
I aint hating but, FB are fun but definately not the #1 choice for dungeons. =/

Spur
08-10-2010, 06:49 AM
Even at 170, It makes little difference, look at Reborn/Racex defense, dont even come close to mine with my crappy gear. Ive used other FB higher levels, heck Ive done many rankups on Fb solo, managable but compared to when i did with a BL, BL was a walk in the park, FB was a trip to hell.

Im not saying they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ overall, but other classes are better suited for certain things better than FB, and there is also
a counter technic against any class always, so dont try to make FB look godly or anything, its just facts. Heck Im 160 with I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ gear that solos alot of things, with FB, better pump out alz bro.
I aint hating but, FB are fun but definately not the #1 choice for dungeons. =/

sry but if ure talking about pvp any classes bm1 > bm2.

Lethal
08-10-2010, 07:32 AM
sry but if ure talking about pvp any classes bm1 > bm2.

WA with scythe > FA multishot?

Brospur come on man, that's like one of many examples.

Use that noodle of yours.

Spur
08-10-2010, 07:48 AM
WA with scythe > FA multishot?

Brospur come on man, that's like one of many examples.

Use that noodle of yours.

combo + fade + dash + heal > scythe
only noobs die to bm2 in a 1v1 situation

Lethal
08-10-2010, 08:10 AM
combo + fade + dash + heal > scythe
only noobs die to bm2 in a 1v1 situation

Instant immunity+Lance drive/Crushing blow+Dash+heal in pvp lolwut? > bm1

Only WA can heal in pvp

Only noobs die to bm1 in a 1v1 situation

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 08:20 AM
LOL you have higher dmg than my BL? Are you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retarded? my BL had 50 more attack, 20 more CD than yours....I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ tard. Also, if I wanted to run with 35 rate like your BL, I'd have 35 more CD instead of 20, . Sorry but have you not ever seen an FB in BM1? Take a look at their HP retard. Your measily 3700 HP gets sht on by what, 6K hp? BL shorts only last a little while, meaning anyone with a brain would just fade until theyre gone...then guess what happens? adurrrr you get I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in raped.

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 08:23 AM

LOL you're retarded dude, sorry. BL BM1 pumps up CR/CD, but HARDLY give more attack, and tons less defense. Also, your BL breaks through AOD like butter in BM1? I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, you're such a retard.

Lethal
08-10-2010, 08:25 AM
LOL you have higher dmg than my BL? Are you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retarded? my BL had 50 more attack, 20 more CD than yours....I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ tard. Also, if I wanted to run with 35 rate like your BL, I'd have 35 more CD instead of 20, . Sorry but have you not ever seen an FB in BM1? Take a look at their HP retard. Your measily 3700 HP gets sht on by what, 6K hp? BL shorts only last a little while, meaning anyone with a brain would just fade until theyre gone...then guess what happens? adurrrr you get I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in raped.

How do you have 50 more attack than me if my blade is +8. You may have more because I only sport a +5 and a +6 BoF.

As for shorts Vs. fade, who's retarded enough to use them both at once? Oh wait, I forgot you don't know how to play a blader.

You test the water if you will, and if they fade away la di fkin da, you can knock them down easy.

30 seconds of +450 added attack and someone attacking 4 times a second?

I wouldn't care how much hp they had, they're going down bro.

maybe you can type less swear words in your fit of rage bro, it's getting annoying reading all those I love you's.

Spur
08-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Instant immunity+Lance drive/Crushing blow+Dash+heal in pvp lolwut? > bm1
Only WA can heal in pvp
Only noobs die to bm1 in a 1v1 situation

bm1s and bm2s are stated obviously its either NW or chan 15, whose gonna bm aura in a normal pvp? so wats wrong with the heal?
ill fight anyone on chan 15 bm1+aura vs bm2+aura from the start and ill guarantee no one will beat me best of 5
all out pvps are about mobility but in bm2 sry u got none

Lethal
08-10-2010, 08:30 AM
wats wrong with the heal?

all out pvps are about mobility but in bm2 sry u got none

Only fight that mobility is a factor in is vs. a wizard, and even then, if they run, you aren't going to catch them. You might as well wait until they come back to kill them. But if they're in 8 range, you can just dash/ get at least 1 shot in(Knock down maybe?)
Everyone is bound by the same dash/fade duo.
And come on, if one guy heals the other is too, so that doesn't mean anything.

Spur
08-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Only fight that mobility is a factor in is vs. a wizard, and even then, if they run, you aren't going to catch them. You might as well wait until they come back to kill them. But if they're in 8 range, you can just dash/ get at least 1 shot in(Knock down maybe?)

thats y ure wrong. i can dash in combo can u? no u cant cause ure in bm2. if i wanted to be cheap i can dash combo range skill u till u get knocked down and finish u off in combo. 2nd i can chase u non stop in dash combo so u cant run off and heal but if i run off how u gonna catch me?

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 08:34 AM

how you gonna knock down an fb in bm1 aura when they can combo you and 2 shot u? fail ass bl

ur saying u have more attack than me yet havent proved you even have a +8 osm or a +7 forcy...did ur bl even have an eof 7? i guarantee you right now that ss i posted has 1045 attack. think of it this way, brolic has a +7 redosm and a +7 osm wep and he has the SAME attack as your bl. what a surprise! lethal lying about his gear? who woulda known?

Lethal
08-10-2010, 08:38 AM
how you gonna knock down an fb in bm1 aura when they can combo you and 2 shot u? fail ass bl

ur saying u have more attack than me yet havent proved you even have a +8 osm or a +7 forcy...did ur bl even have an eof 7? i guarantee you right now that ss i posted has 1045 attack. think of it this way, brolic has a +7 redosm and a +7 osm wep and he has the SAME attack as your bl. what a surprise! lethal lying about his gear? who woulda known?

1)Show me a FB that can 2shot 3.9khp and 1.4k defense.

When my account gets unblocked I'd be more than happy to SS my gear for you, as I've said multiple times. Obviously since this laptop doesn't have any Cabal screenshots on it I can't prove anything. But neither can you.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.
How does brolic get 102X+ attack with +7 osm/red osm blades?

Lethal
08-10-2010, 08:39 AM
thats y ure wrong. i can dash in combo can u? no u cant cause ure in bm2. if i wanted to be cheap i can dash combo range skill u till u get knocked down and finish u off in combo. 2nd i can chase u non stop in dash combo so u cant run off and heal but if i run off how u gonna catch me?

Why would I be at a distance at which you can dash combo me?

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 08:41 AM
1)Show me a FB that can 2shot 3.9khp and 1.4k defense.

When my account gets unblocked I'd be more than happy to SS my gear for you, as I've said multiple times. Obviously since this laptop doesn't have any Cabal screenshots on it I can't prove anything. But neither can you.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.
How does brolic get 102X+ attack with +7 osm/red osm blades?

Brolic would need to have an eof 8 to hit over 1020, and seeing as how he had something like 998 attack last time i checked i dont see how 20 more attack would put him over 20. On a side note, some of the stats in his sig are fake, everyone knows that. Sorry but I'm sure everyone here can remember how I caught you being in Aura for that SS. I subtracted stats from Aura from your SS and found you had below 1k attack and below 800 def, so don't sit here and try to say your bl had +7 osm and a +7 forcy, cuz no ones gonna believe you.

Spur
08-10-2010, 08:42 AM
Why would I be at a distance at which you can dash combo me?

cause i can fade dash backwards faster than u can dash forward so im in control not u

Lethal
08-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Brolic would need to have an eof 8 to hit over 1020, and seeing as how he had something like 998 attack last time i checked i dont see how 20 more attack would put him over 20. On a side note, some of the stats in his sig are fake, everyone knows that. Sorry but I'm sure everyone here can remember how I caught you being in Aura for that SS. I subtracted stats from Aura from your SS and found you had below 1k attack and below 800 def, so don't sit here and try to say your bl had +7 osm and a +7 forcy, cuz no ones gonna believe you.

I believe the attack in the screenshot was like 1.1k.

How much attack does aura give again?

How much defense does aura give again?

Maybe you need to finish second grade to help you subtract.

PS:WIPwns got me, not you.

Lethal
08-10-2010, 08:46 AM
cause i can fade dash backwards faster than u can dash forward so im in control not u

I'd like to see you dash fade combo period. And honestly, it's easy to get you to dash/fade combo. Within four seconds you could have dash/faded twice. That's four moves out a combo gone.

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 08:46 AM
I believe the attack in the screenshot was like 1.1k.

How much attack does aura give again?

How much defense does aura give again?

Maybe you need to finish second grade to help you subtract.

PS:WIPwns got me, not you.

LMFAO! You didn't have over 1100 attack or 1100 def in that SS. I specifically remember you having 107x attack and BELOW 1100 defense. I remember it because I was laughing at how you still had less defense than me even though you were in aura.

As a matter of fact, you've got that SS in your photobucket still I'm sure, reupload it kiddo, let's have a look!

Lethal
08-10-2010, 08:48 AM
LMFAO! You didn't have over 1100 attack or 1100 def in that SS. I specifically remember you having 107x attack and BELOW 1100 defense. I remember it because I was laughing at how you still had less defense than me even though you were in aura.

As a matter of fact, you've got that SS in your photobucket still I'm sure, reupload it kiddo, let's have a look!

I've looked through both my photo bucket looking for that ss for like, weeks.

Spur
08-10-2010, 08:49 AM
I'd like to see you dash fade combo period. And honestly, it's easy to get you to dash/fade combo. Within four seconds you could have dash/faded twice. That's four moves out a combo gone.

which would mean im in dash combo range from u like i said. bm2 has no mobility and will always lose to any skilled bm1 player

Lethal
08-10-2010, 08:51 AM
which would mean im in dash combo range from u like i said. bm2 has no mobility and will always lose to any skilled bm1 player

You being able to dash fade combo is entirely up to the bm2 offender, is what I'm saying. And who says he can't dash the opposite way as you, and fake you out and get you when you're starting a combo?

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 08:54 AM
You being able to dash fade combo is entirely up to the bm2 offender, is what I'm saying. And who says he can't dash the opposite way as you, and fake you out and get you when you're starting a combo?

So heres the full SS. Kids obviously too much of a retard to not realize how it easy it is to see all of his photobucket pics.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5233/2h5tjx4.jpg (http://img7.imageshack.us/i/2h5tjx4.jpg/)

So, his Attack Rate obviously shows he's in Aura, it's just edited out to look like he's not by taking 2 screenshots at about the same time.

So Lethal, lets examine this screenshot and take away your party buffs and Aura and find out how much of a pethetic BL you really are.

atk-1055-60=995
def-1006-180=826
crit rate-prolly still his pathetic 35% base
crit dmg-10(from ls)-19=134
HP-4517-450-315=3752

So you have 995 attack, 826 def, 35 rate, 134 CD, and 3752 HP. Get on my level kid.

I'll just leave this here.

WOOO grats you've got 816 defense instead of sub 800 !!

Spur
08-10-2010, 08:59 AM

it has nothing to do with the bm2 guy cause hes too slow. u can dash forward or backwards makes no diff to me cause dash + ranged skill will always catch up to u

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 09:02 AM
it has nothing to do with the bm2 guy cause hes too slow. u can dash forward or backwards makes no diff to me cause dash + ranged skill will always catch up to u

sorry but you cant dash combo chase someone if they can fade dash properly, just sayin

BackUpΜENG
08-10-2010, 09:05 AM
So heres the full SS. Kids obviously too much of a retard to not realize how it easy it is to see all of his photobucket pics.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5233/2h5tjx4.jpg (http://img7.imageshack.us/i/2h5tjx4.jpg/)

So, his Attack Rate obviously shows he's in Aura, it's just edited out to look like he's not by taking 2 screenshots at about the same time.

So Lethal, lets examine this screenshot and take away your party buffs and Aura and find out how much of a pethetic BL you really are.

atk-1055-60=995
def-1006-180=826
crit rate-prolly still his pathetic 35% base
crit dmg-10(from ls)-19=134
HP-4517-450-315=3752

So you have 995 attack, 826 def, 35 rate, 134 CD, and 3752 HP. Get on my level kid.

I'll just leave this here.

WOOO grats you've got 816 defense instead of sub 800 !!
kakakkaka checkmate

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 09:09 AM
kakakkaka checkmate

can it be counted towards my numbers or is this just an extension of the 1st checkmate? im gonna go with checkmate #6