forumtwizzler
08-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Hangman ?

L _ _ _ _ _ W _ _ _ _ _

Rastan
08-09-2010, 09:01 AM
Hangman ?

L _ _ _ _ _ W _ _ _ _ _

Legacy weps are cool and all,they just have too many of them in war,if any one side can control the flow then they control the war

forumtwizzler
08-09-2010, 09:07 AM
it would be nice to have some diversity in war. I mean we know the war servers are held / maintained differently so it's very possible to hold server vs server nation war.

at least once a week. spike some competition ...

like i'd like to see a number of changes for real.

1. server vs server nw
2. differtent tg map, we have been playing the same map for years now !
- make 4 tg maps change them every week .on maintenance.
3. always auto generate res once we take over guardian - this way it will be more mob vs mob clash more intensity !
4. agree to less lw, a lot of WI will disagree
5. free sp packets :)

This will be so much more fun. Just one mob bashing the other ... I don't know.

AngelScythe
08-09-2010, 09:13 AM
We want an InternationaL MWAR!!!

carowe27
08-09-2010, 09:16 AM
it would be nice to have some diversity in war. I mean we know the war servers are held / maintained differently so it's very possible to hold server vs server nation war.

1. server vs server nw
3. always auto generate res once we take over guardian - this way it will be more mob vs mob clash more intensity !

sounds good to me +1

We want an InternationaL MWAR!!!

sounds like you want death.

AngelScythe
08-09-2010, 09:21 AM
sounds like you want death.

This is how I am suppose to be!!!!

Deathlymonkey
08-09-2010, 09:58 AM

1. server vs server nw

Wizzies are pretty useless without legs =(

AngelScythe
08-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Wizzies are pretty useless without legs =(

Wizzies can blind and make noobs chase!!
Wizzies can be your SP bit** or prosti******!!
Wizzies can pew pew a mob of people!!
Wizzies can defense hardness you!!

oXIo
08-09-2010, 10:14 AM
I'd rather have them remodel ch 15 into an actual NW map just for fun with unlimited vitals/ sps etc.

Matrimoney
08-09-2010, 10:33 AM
I'd rather have them remodel ch 15 into an actual NW map just for fun with unlimited vitals/ sps etc.

That would sound sick.

Are they really getting rid of LW? If so, thank god. I'm sick and tired of seeing people who use 27 dmg +6 osm weps grabbing a leg and having the exact same wep as me...kinda sad if you think about it. LW's are OP'd. Some classes benefit from it more than others...I'd love to have a non LW war...it'd be awesome.

realowner
08-09-2010, 10:36 AM
i agree on that actually it makes nubs godly lol but alothough its only the weapon it doesnt give them enough defense and so on to tank your hits all depends on whos holding that LW

Matrimoney
08-09-2010, 10:40 AM
i agree on that actually it makes nubs godly lol but alothough its only the weapon it doesnt give them enough defense and so on to tank your hits all depends on whos holding that LW

one thing thats going to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ is when a decent wa goes bm2 aura cats a wiz even in bm1 aura is going to have a reaaally hard time taking him out...i cant imagine how shtty dual phery wiz's are going to be...ohhh man.

carowe27
08-09-2010, 11:08 AM
lol did you hear that the guardian title will be gone. so guess what everyone will be getting knocked over. muahahaha

forumtwizzler
08-09-2010, 11:31 AM
3 years from now we will all be sitting with lvl 20 honors ... a lvl 180 char - all the current day lvl 1 -10 will be sitting close to lvl 179 ... and soloing pluma. we will have 2 more skills with eox8 .. and guess what derk recently dropped !!! SEHH ! (and I am the first one who got it , :) ) - is it ok to dream ?

Matrimoney
08-09-2010, 11:51 AM
lol did you hear that the guardian title will be gone. so guess what everyone will be getting knocked over. muahahaha

ur sig is corny as I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...

Lethal
08-09-2010, 12:22 PM
i think legacy weapon is a pretty cool guy. eh gives mad stats and doesnt afraid of anything

we won't be able to trash biches half as hard if nobody has a LW.

Sweet idea, but they'd have to tier it up. But that would involve making new channels, and we all kjnow how reluctant they are at doing that.

Spur
08-09-2010, 12:32 PM
i actually want them to remove legacies but then they would have to multiply dmg in NW by 3 instead of 2 =)

carowe27
08-09-2010, 12:33 PM
ur sig is corny as I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...

is your sig a picture of something you wish you had? you sing that song from wizard of OZ? "if i only had a brain"

but tis ok mat i dont hold it against you.

ForumHavoc
08-09-2010, 01:36 PM
:< not like i use legs qq