PDA

View Full Version : OMG! 7/10 blade!!!!! WTF

EzSeleneEz
08-09-2010, 12:49 PM
in ch 8 bi? wierd.

btw, trading it for kat version, adding alz for 10 add damage craft.

LOL holy hell. thank you matri, just because of that stupid show i put on, i got the trade i needed LOLOL

and for now on, because of all this, if anyone asks my gear theyll get one response....F off and mind your own business.

Valdoroth
08-09-2010, 12:55 PM
hiya ez.
Wows nice blade i'd say that be. but OMG ITS AUTOMATICALLY AMP BCS IT SAYS 7 (or so thinks alot of ppl according to the last forum post relating to a blade like that)

otice1
08-09-2010, 12:57 PM
hiya ez.
Wows nice blade i'd say that be. but OMG ITS AUTOMATICALLY AMP BCS IT SAYS 7 (or so thinks alot of ppl according to the last forum post relating to a blade like that)

kid your dumb. If it was 7% dmg craft you would say '17%' not 7/10

EzSeleneEz
08-09-2010, 12:58 PM
dromers oblivious to the personal shop setup in bi.

otice1
08-09-2010, 01:02 PM
i don't get it. what does having a 7amp blade have to do with anything? There is no reason to have a 7amp blade over the katana version for a fb because it ruins your stats.

lethalskills
08-09-2010, 01:03 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/hvaw0n.jpg
OMG there is no way you could possibly have obtained this blade legitimately /sarcasm

otice1
08-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Why did you waste a pchh on a weapon that's a downgraded version of the kat you sold me? hurhur

MoonSugar
08-09-2010, 01:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/SupremeDucky/710Blade.jpg

Its real!

Lethal
08-09-2010, 01:13 PM
lol you were raging so hard you were unable to determine that you spelled hypocrisy wrong

dang bro, you got me better than anybody here has in the past 2 weeks

EzSeleneEz
08-09-2010, 01:14 PM
u shoulda read closer dromer, the blade is the one i traded a pc single slot osm kat + seh for and have used. i used a pchh on the kat. ive been using the blade forever trading back and fourth between kat and blade to guildies/acquaintances making about 20m every time i trade but in the end i ended up with the blade, because i already had stats for a blade and all a blade screws with is your def rate, and not by much. but its ok, that got me a whisper so i wont be using it anymore :)

otice1
08-09-2010, 01:16 PM
u shoulda read closer dromer, the blade is the one i traded a pc single slot osm kat + seh for and have used. i used a pchh on the kat. ive been using the blade forever trading back and fourth between kat and blade to guildies/acquaintances making about 20m every time i trade but in the end i ended up with the blade, because i already had stats for a blade and all a blade screws with is your def rate, and not by much. but its ok, that got me a whisper so i wont be using it anymore :)

Blade stats makes you lose about 120 defense rate, 170 attack rate, and about 13 magic for bm1.

Beavis
OMG there is no way you could possibly have obtained this blade legitimately /sarcasm

Hhmm...I wonder who you're mocking hhhmmm.....

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7293/hvaw0n.jpg

random lol...

Valdoroth
kid your dumb. If it was 7% dmg craft you would say '17%' not 7/10
I'm the dumb one? I never said dmg craft. I said amp craft in the other topic.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/102375761-3.jpg

thats same pic

Glad to see i'm not the only one in on this :D

lethalskills
08-09-2010, 01:19 PM
random lol...

lmao i noticed that 2 as i posted it

otice1
08-09-2010, 01:20 PM
I'm the dumb one? I never said dmg craft. I said amp craft in the other topic.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/102375761-3.jpg

thats same pic

Glad to see i'm not the only one in on this :D

You don't understand that you cannot get that as a drop.
Crafted forcium ONLY drops with amp slotted and as pc craft

Valdoroth
08-09-2010, 01:24 PM
You don't understand that you cannot get that as a drop.
Forcium craft ONLY drops with amp slotted and as pc craft
I did not say a drop. No one in NA can craft amp blades yet so don't worry about it. There is such a thing called Transmuter(Swords) that if you are high enough you can craft forcium grade items .

EzSeleneEz
08-09-2010, 01:25 PM
yes that is true, though im about 90% sure that in some cases crafts can be substituted by a second slot for forcium. the second slot being considered and epic i guess, i dunno. i do remember seeing those 2 slot mfs boots with amp in the first slot. though i doubt there are many if any weps like that that dropped legitly

otherwise the only other way it could come out as a 7/10 is if DH actually got a pc amp craft, but i havent heard of that yet.

otice1
08-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Those have no craft. Forcium is able to drop 2 slotted with amp first slot, but seeing as how that only drops in ftb2f i would be more than certain to say that if you had a 7/10 weapon, that it did't come from ftb2f.

EzSeleneEz
08-09-2010, 01:31 PM
ya, but theres a lot of stuff from ftb2f that should be, due to back in the ogp b2f hacking days. but clearly, i do not have one.

Mishon
08-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Is there something I'm missing? All I see is an fail blade...

ohidere
08-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Is there something I'm missing? All I see is an fail blade...

ohidere.

all i see are those items > 100x your account

sn0wXz
08-09-2010, 03:11 PM
ohidere.

all i see are those items > 100x your account

kakakakakkakakakakakakakakakak

What currency we using here ? alz? or reall moneys?

N3mesis
08-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Nice dude. How's that 40 dmg lapis and 36 dmg helm treating you?

EzSeleneEz
08-09-2010, 04:42 PM
pretty good pretty good, the lapis is about to find a new home though

Matrimoney
08-09-2010, 07:32 PM
so it took you this long to get someone to lend you a 7 amp blade? nice

Matrimoney
08-09-2010, 07:34 PM
I did not say a drop. No one in NA can craft amp blades yet so don't worry about it. There is such a thing called Transmuter(Swords) that if you are high enough you can craft forcium grade items .

dh can craft forc amp blades, but if it was a pc amp itd say "of amp" instead of just having 2 slots with amp in 1 slot.

Matrimoney
08-09-2010, 07:41 PM
btw
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9576/cabalver115100809204000.jpg (http://img836.imageshack.us/i/cabalver115100809204000.jpg/)

sick bike dromar whoever said u didnt have a bike is WRONG MANG cuz u got 1 in ya shop yeeeeeeeeee

EzSeleneEz
08-09-2010, 08:05 PM
took me this long to decide whether i should care or not. btw, my wep has changed once again :) changing my crystal soon too!

Matrimoney
08-09-2010, 09:01 PM
took me this long to decide whether i should care or not. btw, my wep has changed once again :) changing my crystal soon too!

sad thing is fb's usually use kats instead of blades yet you chose to sell your KATANA version of the blade ur using...hey that isnt retarded or anything

oh wait ur blades 7/10 so its better than ur old kat hurhur ill shut up when i see that ss of u finding that eof 8 "solo" in ft like u told me

EzSeleneEz
08-09-2010, 09:26 PM
hey bro, i use a kat now. and yes, when ive been stat'd for blades ever since i got my first +7 one from trashy its fairly simple to go back and fourth between blades and kats, making around 20-50m each time i switch from people that prefer one or the other and are willing to pay for the switch. tbh though, ive always prefered the looks of blades, hence y ive only ever bought a kat skin, the times ive used kats ive wanted to hide the uglyness.

and btw. working on another trade atm, may go back to blade again, and my xtal will change also. i know how u like to be updated on my gear.

and what do u mean by "solo"? u saying im not capable of soloing ft? thats not very nice.

Matrimoney
08-09-2010, 09:50 PM
hey bro, i use a kat now. and yes, when ive been stat'd for blades ever since i got my first +7 one from trashy its fairly simple to go back and fourth between blades and kats, making around 20-50m each time i switch from people that prefer one or the other and are willing to pay for the switch. tbh though, ive always prefered the looks of blades, hence y ive only ever bought a kat skin, the times ive used kats ive wanted to hide the uglyness.

and btw. working on another trade atm, may go back to blade again, and my xtal will change also. i know how u like to be updated on my gear.

and what do u mean by "solo"? u saying im not capable of soloing ft? thats not very nice.

solo as in razer wasnt with u droppin eox 8's like breadcrumbs? hurhruhr idc about ur legit upgrades but i do care about ur non legit gear

EzSeleneEz
08-09-2010, 09:59 PM
its like talking to a wall.... alright man, this is where we part ways. good luck on everything else u do, was fun chatting with ya (up until a few days ago) but im afraid im gonna have to leave you alone with whatevers brewing in that mind of yours (scary thought isnt it =/ )

farewell my friend.

Pimpcision
08-10-2010, 12:14 AM
btw
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9576/cabalver115100809204000.jpg (http://img836.imageshack.us/i/cabalver115100809204000.jpg/)

sick bike dromar whoever said u didnt have a bike is WRONG MANG cuz u got 1 in ya shop yeeeeeeeeee

wow nice alz, wut u sell all ur uchh over priced too meng?

Valdoroth
08-10-2010, 05:11 AM
btw

gotta love how he's trying to draw this topic away from himself. And No DH can't craft amp blades if his account is banned. Derrr.
And as to getting loaned a kat... You can easily craft in FT. I did last week with 1 attempt and made amp and now its +6. btw ez can slaughter you.

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 08:28 AM
gotta love how he's trying to draw this topic away from himself. And No DH can't craft amp blades if his account is banned. Derrr.
And as to getting loaned a kat... You can easily craft in FT. I did last week with 1 attempt and made amp and now its +6. btw ez can slaughter you.

Sorry but even with his GM eof 8 and wep my BL rolled his FB easy. Seeing as how you're talking sht right now, do I need to bring up the fact that you've never been able to kill me in war? I'll be waiting for that EoF+8 SS selene.

EzSeleneEz
08-10-2010, 08:48 AM
dont bother val, some people you just cant get through to. you would think that the fact that my wep has been changing constantly would have already been enough to prove him wrong, even besides the obvious fact that this "7/10 blade" apparently can change from blade to kat, back and fourth, since i have never used one or the other exclusively.

and honestly, his "guilty until somebody proves to me they're innocent" act is wearing pretty thin. whotf does he think he is honestly? is he THAT big of a deal that anyone he suspects is unlegit must prove to him theyre not, and only him. apparently his "new job" is being a judge, i suspect the jails there will fill up very quickly. theres a lot of people that know my gear, its nothing insane, ive had 2 lucky drops in this game, thats it. just because one of them is better than any drop he's ever gotten hes gonna go all I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ rage on me. so im done with it. let him rage, let him cry, let him continue to be hypocritical. someone that knowingly used a crafter leveled by a gm has no room to talk, its a hell of a lot less legit than me using gear ive found/paid alz for. come on think about it, technically pumping out gm given gear because of the fact that before that character there was no forcium orb crafters on either server.

maybe its time to put him on trial.

either way im done with it, ill let everyone else on forums that continually succeed to make him look like a moron go ahead and do their thing.

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 08:56 AM
dont bother val, some people you just cant get through to. you would think that the fact that my wep has been changing constantly would have already been enough to prove him wrong, even besides the obvious fact that this "7/10 blade" apparently can change from blade to kat, back and fourth, since i have never used one or the other exclusively.

and honestly, his "guilty until somebody proves to me they're innocent" act is wearing pretty thin. whotf does he think he is honestly? is he THAT big of a deal that anyone he suspects is unlegit must prove to him theyre not, and only him. apparently his "new job" is being a judge, i suspect the jails there will fill up very quickly. theres a lot of people that know my gear, its nothing insane, ive had 2 lucky drops in this game, thats it. just because one of them is better than any drop he's ever gotten hes gonna go all I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ rage on me. so im done with it. let him rage, let him cry, let him continue to be hypocritical. someone that knowingly used a crafter leveled by a gm has no room to talk, its a hell of a lot less legit than me using gear ive found/paid alz for. come on think about it, technically pumping out gm given gear because of the fact that before that character there was no forcium orb crafters on either server.

maybe its time to put him on trial.

either way im done with it, ill let everyone else on forums that continually succeed to make him look like a moron go ahead and do their thing.

tl;dr but hey, lemme know when you get that ss :D

otice1
08-10-2010, 09:06 AM

About the fourth time this thread that you said you were going to stop posting. Just sayin'

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 09:09 AM
About the fourth time this thread that you said you were going to stop posting. Just sayin'

nice rw3

otice1
08-10-2010, 09:11 AM
You noticed too? Please don't make that public I would be embarrassed if anyone found out about it.

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 09:12 AM
You noticed too? Please don't make that public I would be embarrassed if anyone found out about it.

oh hey you found it +6'd already right? i heard u solo'd a golden entrita and found it...

yo mang u got a ss of u finding it or is it on ur other comp thats in storage?

otice1
08-10-2010, 09:15 AM
oh hey you found it +6'd already right? i heard u solo'd a golden entrita and found it...

lolurdumb. I told you i found it in ft1 but the SS got deleted when i tried to upload it. I'll try to explain it to you again..owait I cant

RekeesEnivid
08-11-2010, 01:15 AM
lmfao. golden entrita. now that's funny

Marth
08-11-2010, 02:18 AM
Seems like a venus version of DH's drama with the GM item, but this time I'm not the only one that knows of the 7/10 now.

whitetrash
08-11-2010, 02:49 AM

kinda cute u still on his nuts
u< selene ill put alz on it i bet he rolls ya wizz/ bl everytime he dont have that kat lol but u seem to know everything....haha he dont need that kat to roll you im willing to bet 10x 10 selene kills u

Sonic
08-11-2010, 04:56 AM
the only thing you guyz roll is dungeon dragon dicez ne-rdz
agagagaga

naw im just kidding you guys are awesome, i love u

RekeesEnivid
08-11-2010, 08:26 AM
lmfao. golden entrita. now that's funny

restinpeace
08-11-2010, 09:18 AM
golden entritas

overused eu cabal joke