PDA

View Full Version : PvP

SyndicateBlader
08-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Someone tell me. PLEASE. Why everybody HATES people who use fade step/dash in pvp. Everyone I encounter always says stuff like, "You cheated! You faded!" I mean, come on. They were put in the game for a reason. Two people standing still trying to out-combo each other is boring. Its all a matter of luck because whoever brakes combo first loses. (Seeing that their gear is similar. If not, then its a matter of better gear.)

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Lethal
08-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Someone tell me. PLEASE. Why everybody HATES people who use fade step/dash in pvp. Everyone I encounter always says stuff like, "You cheated! You faded!" I mean, come on. They were put in the game for a reason. Two people standing still trying to out-combo each other is boring. Its all a matter of luck because whoever brakes combo first loses. (Seeing that their gear is similar. If not, then its a matter of better gear.)

People over in Venus couldn't take it if anyone faded in pvp, because of their over sized fingers and slow reaction time. Thus, we as one of the big three thirds of Cabal online must be held back in the realm of pvp by the deadweight known as Venus.

Guns? Absence of religion? Lack of self-esteem? Poor parenting? The entertainment industry? Who's to blame for Venus's otiose ideas? Numerous professionals (and not-so-professionals) have speculated and mulled, publicly and privately, over what has caused Venus to pursue a deranged agenda under the guise of false concern for the environment, poverty, civil rights, or whatever. Let's get down to business: It's adherents have tried repeatedly to assure me that he will eventually tire of his plan to prevent me from sleeping soundly at night and will then step aside and let us take off the kid gloves and vent some real anger at it. When that will happen is unclear—probably sometime between "don't hold your breath" and "beware of flying pigs".

Rigid adherence to dogmatic purity will lead only to disunity while we clearly need unity to raise a stink about Venus and his rapacious morals. Verily, it says that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. Wow! Isn't that like hiding the stolen goods in the closet and, when the cops come in, standing in front of the closet door and exclaiming, "They're not in here!"? Continue to appease Venus, and it will undeniably create massive civil unrest. It shills say that nothing would help society more than for them to flout all of society's rules. Sorry, I don't buy that. I've left out many criticisms of Venus from this wailing wall of a letter. Nevertheless, I think that it's a start—a philosophical space where we can plant a new flag symbolizing all that is wrong with Venus.

tl;dr: force kick is the worst move in the game because of it's poor dps

DeathlikeHowls
08-09-2010, 05:02 PM

In straight on PvP, no one fades/dashes.
In a freestyle PvP, everyone fades/dashes.

Rastan
08-09-2010, 05:16 PM
In straight on PvP, no one fades/dashes.
In a freestyle PvP, everyone fades/dashes.

I didn't know there was a difference,I thought the point of pvping was to win

DeathlikeHowls
08-09-2010, 05:26 PM
I didn't know there was a difference,I thought the point of pvping was to win

Like I said, in a regular BI PvP, there's not much dash fading.
Usually, the person you're facing will indicate a freestyle.
That, and freestyles are for War Zones/War Channel.

LILCHAOLAO
08-09-2010, 05:41 PM
Fading is just nub and a lame way to win -.-

Marth
08-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Fading is just nub and a lame way to win -.-

Lol it's not nub. You're just too nub to catch a fader. :D

LILCHAOLAO
08-09-2010, 05:46 PM
No,I've gotten used to fading. Pretty easy to keep up with.

LILCHAOLAO
08-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Cus it's noob. It is a novice skill after all. And you used the wrong term you idiot. I'm not a "Bro"

Lethal
08-09-2010, 05:56 PM
Cus it's noob. It is a novice skill after all. And you used the wrong term you idiot. I'm not a "Bro"

You're right, sir. You're not even close to being anything related to a friend of mine.

Impact stab is a novice skill, but it's one of the best in the game.

Remind me the next time the rank of a skill comes into play at all.

got.

LILCHAOLAO
08-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Not a sir. Light years from even being an friend. And women cant be gots. Grow some brains or something idiot. Im really not who you think I am.

Lethal
08-09-2010, 06:08 PM
Not a sir. Light years from even being an friend. And women cant be gots. Grow some brains or something idiot. Im really not who you think I am.

I really think you're a male. A male or a trap. And honestly, it doesn't matter what gender you are. If you like naruto and play rumble fighter, you're a .

GetaLifePls
08-09-2010, 06:11 PM
If u can Fade in pvp, then i can Mana freeze and root, there wouldn't be any problem am i rite lol.

LILCHAOLAO
08-09-2010, 06:12 PM
If u can fade i can SS,MB,and AOd with no complaints.

Lethal
08-09-2010, 06:15 PM
If u can fade i can SS,MB,and AOd with no complaints.

But you said it was a novice skill. Why would you use G.master moves and up to fight it? Is it because your fat sausage fingers can't move fast enough?

Rs071822
08-09-2010, 06:16 PM
someone tell me. Please. Why everybody hates people who use fade step/dash in pvp. Everyone i encounter always says stuff like, "you cheated! You faded!" i mean, come on. They were put in the game for a reason. Two people standing still trying to out-combo each other is boring. Its all a matter of luck because whoever brakes combo first loses. (seeing that their gear is similar. If not, then its a matter of better gear.)

this is absolutely ridiculous.

in a way i agree w/ ur statement and also blink should be able to be used in a pvp b/c its a skill that is unique to a wi

LILCHAOLAO
08-09-2010, 06:21 PM
But you said it was a novice skill. Why would you use G.master moves and up to fight it? Is it because your fat sausage fingers can't move fast enough?

Who said I was going to? I never short except for in pve and war.GG.

Lethal
08-09-2010, 06:24 PM
in a way i agree w/ ur statement and also blink should be able to be used in a pvp b/c its a skill that is unique to a wi
_______

Who said I was going to? I never short except for in pve and war.GG.

Your failure nourishes my body.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/epicwin.jpg

LILCHAOLAO
08-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Lmao,It's funny cus you dont even know me. LMAO! Come pvp me.

Oh wait.

n00b
08-09-2010, 06:30 PM
fade is made for the chickens