PDA

View Full Version : Your oppinion wanted

mmmCake
08-10-2010, 12:54 AM
Serious Question

Which name of DavidKan's new characters he "obtained" after being banned is more obviously him

DeeKay or DavidKanz

Also playing the price is right on the same subject!

Vontar
08-10-2010, 12:55 AM
DavidKanz, and btw some1 told me he doesn't craft tg fb gloves for any1 but guildies, may he make an exception O.o

mmmCake
08-10-2010, 12:57 AM
Well he did rename the pet to be Seireitei on DavidKanz...he's so proud of his guild, even if half of them had to buy new accounts after being banned for alz glitching

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-10-2010, 01:12 AM
o.o talked to him on Deekay, i dunno that other char of his =P

he said that WA was given to him by an friend who quit and got some substantial alz w/ it.. upto you guys to believe him or not, to me i dun really care anymore, i just find it funny how the other alz glitchers/buyers try to make their names clean when they are obviously got caught doing it and tryin to hide on other char's but its still so obvious who they are, "coughs"

mmmCake
08-10-2010, 01:20 AM
DavidKanz is his more recent warrior he came upon owning. I do believe he just renamed it today.

I thought it was fairly well known that DeeKay was F9angel renamed, maybe people are more easily fooled than i thought.

If that particular warrior was "given" or not, it doesn't change the fact of him being banned for alz glitching to begin with, not to mention he must have lots of other friends with wa characters and epic gear that happened to quit and give him their accounts, even ones from venus!

Rastan
08-10-2010, 01:21 AM
it's probably both,too bad every new person who joins seireitei is automatically suspect to fraud because of the few members who did hack/alzglitch,wonder how many mules they have with trillions of illegitimate alz ready to be dumped into circulation and finish the job of destroying the economy

mmmCake
08-10-2010, 01:25 AM
It is both, the question was which is a more obvious name. He "obtained" both since he decided to show his face in game again.

Todek
08-10-2010, 02:10 AM
another alz glitch??

Spur
08-10-2010, 06:55 AM
I thought it was fairly well known that DeeKay was F9angel renamed, maybe people are more easily fooled than i thought.

when was this? F9Angel was still on my buddy list last night and DeeKay has been around for at least over a month

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-10-2010, 04:04 PM
hmm from the info's that i have gathered DK didnt receive the acc from a friend, he bought it and the amount that he paid for was 1,800 bucks. along w/ the 5b+ worth of items i think. if this is true, its just sad... for just a game.. 1.8k USD... matrimoney would say "that could buy me full forci mang! it will take me a full year to save that up!" LOL

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-10-2010, 04:14 PM
what are you ?

look at the mirror, dun get scared aight it not a random gey in ur bathroom, its just you. ^^

GoldFalcon22
08-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Serious Question

Which name of DavidKan's new characters he "obtained" after being banned is more obviously him

DeeKay or DavidKanz

Also playing the price is right on the same subject!

how about you let go of the past? what's done is done just get over it, i really hate people who live in the past..

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-10-2010, 04:18 PM
how about you let go of the past? what's done is done just get over it, i really hate people who live in the past..

oh snap you better prepare ur flame shield on XD
just an advice LOL

Rastan
08-10-2010, 04:20 PM
hmm from the info's that i have gathered DK didnt receive the acc from a friend, he bought it and the amount that he paid for was 1,800 bucks. along w/ the 5b+ worth of items i think. if this is true, its just sad... for just a game.. 1.8k USD... matrimoney would say "that could buy me full forci mang! it will take me a full year to save that up!" LOL

*Insert witty facepalm pic here*

If the information is accurate then all i gotta say is.......wow

Lethal
08-10-2010, 04:20 PM
I'll take Reborns heads up as a cue to start flaming.

The past is what builds the future retard. Is our economy still garbage because of the alz glitch as well as other factors?

I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about the alz glitch.

oh wait

sn0wXz
08-10-2010, 04:43 PM
lols, on side note i was messing around on a random alt, and seen low lvl (30-40ish in greendespair) in seireitei named "sylestria"; welcome back broski

Rastan
08-10-2010, 04:54 PM

You're right we should forget about it.....but it's just so funny seeing someone who managed 2 guilds with zero-tolerance policies on hacking and botting that ended up getting himself banned from cabal for hacking/alzglitching

Then come back with a new account supposedly purchased with usd...i'm still lol'ing

BoneMader
08-10-2010, 05:36 PM
david was never legit ... he just pretend to be :) i remember him saying "either you work hard or you hack and buy alz, beside im not the only one who does it 90% of server does it"

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 05:38 PM

youve never even held more than 18 bux in your hand got only sht you hold in your hand is your little asian wang while you sniff ur moms panties and wack off to it

Matrimoney
08-10-2010, 05:40 PM

speaking of which, aren't you on 09 gears got? dual phery orbs and full OSM amp without any decent runes? jesus at least i have an excuse for my osm suit and mystic gloves cuz theres noone selling any better, but what about u..?

GoldFalcon22
08-10-2010, 06:12 PM
I'll take Reborns heads up as a cue to start flaming.

The past is what builds the future retard. Is our economy still garbage because of the alz glitch as well as other factors?

I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about the alz glitch.

oh wait

lol? if i gained any alz from that glitch do you really think i would still have the gear i have now?

hey lethal get on ur blader and lets pvp

oh wait...

Lethal
08-10-2010, 06:22 PM
lol? if i gained any alz from that glitch do you really think i would still have the gear i have now?

hey lethal get on ur blader and lets pvp

oh wait...

dude im banned and you're still not even close.

Lol @ you trying to talk sht to me

cabalstupid
08-10-2010, 06:41 PM
for those who still have glitch alz, just buy my stuff. i got too many things to sell, and its so hard to sell them now. ppl just kept offering me some forcy junks or s tit amp .... awwww .... sad its just sad....... who care about who Davidkan is. I would just work on my own. face palm u nosy ppl.............

mmmCake
08-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Recently I hear he payed in the ballpark of 2 grand for a warrior, I'd assume that's where the $1800 comes from, that would be DavidKanz. DeeKay he's had for some time. Hear he's payed at least 2 grand for a wa account from venus. Also hear he's payed quite a bit for some others to get a few pieces of gear, eof8 etc...

as far as forgetting about the past, how about i forget about the past when the instability from the 200bil glitched alz his guild alone brought into our server is fixed and all those banned members stop making and buying new accounts and further destroying the game

Shinn
08-10-2010, 08:06 PM
lol @ gold digging his guildies a hole

XxOneHittCritxX
08-10-2010, 08:12 PM
all the alz glitched money helped ser get gold his gear. yet he still has someone build him towers on the other side in nation war to farm on? so he should just stop talking now. hes a waste of space and time and on top of that he is making his guild look even worse..

Rastan
08-10-2010, 08:50 PM
he is making his guild look even worse..

It's not possible,ever since this bomb dropped,everyone in their guild automatically became suspect,even the new players who joined after est took over.

I even tried to go back to help them salvage their reputation but they perma-banned me for callin sombody something i don't even remember what

No2Failwiz
08-10-2010, 09:01 PM
do u feel happier if u find out whos "davidkan"?... i confess now, I is "DavidKan"...... Happy???????? What do I owe U for that? I stay with the guild because there nice people that I used to play with. Unlike some other guilds , they are mean to other player, and some people just be nice to u to get profit from uand then scam u when they got the chance.......anyway say whateve u want... u dont hurt me...... even though u can 1 shot me.... mostly ppl do 2 shots.... But W/E.......... keep talking.

XxOneHittCritxX
08-10-2010, 09:01 PM
that reputation will never be salvaged especially with their new guildie (goldfalcon)

No2Failwiz
08-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Just a thought here... If u care about the glitch alz. Ask if G M will do this, do a scam and scam for ppl with 1B+ alz or with full forcium amp gears. banned them?????? .............. OMG spur gonna cry first? Like I care if they actually do that, I dont have that much alz nor forcy amp gears....

Rastan
08-10-2010, 09:15 PM
It's ok,just cuz you can't glitch alz anymore,you can always still hack Troglo Lair's

mmmCake
08-10-2010, 09:33 PM
oh seireitei members trying to cover for david, I think you misunderstand. This wasn't intended as if we didn't know who these two characters are...just to point it out to anyone who missed it. its like davidKan is running around on thousands of dollars worth of bought accounts and gear, after being banned for glitching billions upon billions of alz in his guild.

Funny how it seems like so many people joined or rejoined seireitei after dk came back again, and all keep getting better gear. I nominate a guild name change to either $eireitei or $$$seireitei$$$

Sonic
08-10-2010, 09:45 PM
game flipz to life when you paying for it
life flipz to game when you collecting from it

Lolhi
08-10-2010, 10:11 PM
wow david bought morecharacters to fail @ cabal

Rastan
08-10-2010, 10:27 PM
wow david bought more characters to fail @ cabal

I think your getting it confused,he was actually pretty good at the game,he just got too frustrated or bored like a majority of the 170's and went down the dark path

R3tsnom
08-10-2010, 11:12 PM
$eireitei kinda like Ke$ha kakekakekkeakke nyerk nyerk O.O

ForumHavoc
08-11-2010, 08:58 AM
where was my free gears q.q

Shinn
08-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Ya man i want some nice fb stuff :(

iliketehforum
08-11-2010, 08:35 PM
so because one person says dk bought an account its truth now o_o? he was banned, and if anyone else is banned they know est says "we hope you continue playing cabal" just not on the banned account, he got banned, he was punished and now he is being harrassed because someone is jelous he gets a free wa is what it sounds like to me... and no im in seiretieiti so im not covering for anyone, btw who ever said it was 200b is WAY short, guess again ^_~

sn0wXz
08-11-2010, 08:36 PM
so because one person says dk bought an account its truth now o_o? he was banned, and if anyone else is banned they know est says "we hope you continue playing cabal" just not on the banned account, he got banned, he was punished and now he is being harrassed because someone is jelous he gets a free wa is what it sounds like to me... and no im in seiretieiti so im not covering for anyone, btw who ever said it was 200b is WAY short, guess again ^_~

i disagree with that. they ip banned me

ke

iliketehforum
08-11-2010, 08:38 PM
i disagree with that. they ip banned me

ke

and why were you ip banned? hacking or "your gameguard is broken" sending keyloggers and such what did you expect

Lelouch
08-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Im the real Davidkan, dont fret meng I'll use my glitches and make u rich !

sn0wXz
08-11-2010, 08:40 PM
and why were you ip banned? hacking or "your gameguard is broken" sending keyloggers and such what did you expect

my gameguard is still broken yes, that is a fact. wtf i didnt send a keylogger, reborn downloaded the .exe from megaupload, get your facts straight. I expected to have the alt acct banned, the one i was causing shop glitch with, not anything else.

Rastan
08-11-2010, 08:41 PM

No one ever said it was truth,that's just the story goin around,I for one doubt he'd pay usd for an account,but if he did....wow,as for all the glitched alz,yeah 200b is way short,if there's one thing that I do know about him is that when he does something...he does it big.

iliketehforum
08-11-2010, 08:41 PM
my gameguard is still broken yes, that is a fact. wtf i didnt send a keylogger, reborn downloaded the .exe from megaupload, get your facts straight. I expected to have the alt acct banned, the one i was causing shop glitch with, not anything else.

thats not what you said in ch13 bi last night when you were hacking, said you sent a keylogger ^_~, and then killed the bob guy in ch5 in town lol

sn0wXz
08-11-2010, 08:42 PM
thats not what you said in ch13 bi last night when you were hacking, said you sent a keylogger ^_~, and then killed the bob guy in ch5 in town lol

huh? screenshot please? i dont have a clue what your talking about. The keylogger was downloaded from a link i sent him, yes but not from an actual file from me, was from the website he went to. yes that bob guy is gonna get it when servers come back up. (hopefully he dont hav a lvl 170 to shop on kakakak)

iliketehforum
08-11-2010, 08:42 PM
No one ever said it was truth,that's just the story goin around,I for one doubt he'd pay usd for an account,but if he did....wow,as for all the glitched alz,yeah 200b is way short,if there's one thing that I do know about him is that when he does something...he does it big.

lol 200b doesnt even amount to 1 persons bank roll during that

iliketehforum
08-11-2010, 08:43 PM
huh? screenshot please? i dont have a clue what your talking about. The keylogger was downloaded from a link i sent him, yes but not from an actual file from me, was from the website he went to. yes that bob guy is gonna get it when servers come back up. (hopefully he dont hav a lvl 170 to shop on kakakak)
ok it was from you, but not from you, it all makes sense now O-O!

sn0wXz
08-11-2010, 08:48 PM
ok it was from you, but not from you, it all makes sense now O-O!

since this original thread really sux balls, and you seem to be a little under the weather today;

http://a.imageshack.us/img823/93/alkkakakaled.png

i edited it out obviously the gms gunna prolly ban me for posting that like the 4th time, ..

WIpwns
08-11-2010, 08:53 PM
kakakka jesus criest

elviento
08-11-2010, 09:00 PM
perverting my mind @.@

Sonic2
08-12-2010, 02:48 AM
how come the picture of that idiot in the face to face chat ad has been on every1s gmail account for like a year now
they cant take a pic of a girl? i mean srsly
thats just bad marketing