PDA

View Full Version : collateraldamage + bloodorchid

oXIo
08-11-2010, 11:53 AM
are bad. QQ i mad. at least go farm cap base and go farm their base res or something mang
http://i34.tinypic.com/ztd91s.jpg

lolimad.

sn0wXz
08-11-2010, 11:56 AM
are bad. QQ i mad. at least go farm cap base and go farm their base res or something mang
http://i34.tinypic.com/ztd91s.jpg

lolimad.

true s,... going to war and sitting there.

Spur
08-11-2010, 12:02 PM
u think its ez running and tumbling over for a full hour. give them time to rest

Berserk_Fury
08-11-2010, 12:06 PM
lol, and then they complain when people don't take their guilds seriously. If you take a bunch of scrubs and make a huge guild out of them, they're still just a bunch of scrubs.

zx34
08-11-2010, 12:09 PM
LOL. kakaka

Enso
08-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Lol. XI just leave T2 alone. =]

XXII
08-11-2010, 12:15 PM
lol..idk why they come to war...when we start losing they give up..these guys farm small guardians and cap base gate and failed at it then gave up..

GoldFalcon22
08-11-2010, 12:18 PM
u think its ez running and tumbling over for a full hour. Give them time to rest

lol +1

sn0wXz
08-11-2010, 12:23 PM
just for that im goin t2 proc and tking any sitters.

eta 4 hours :)

rectumcanal
08-11-2010, 12:26 PM
im still laughing at the guy that was farming cap base gate for distraction XD.

dont you get kicked from the server if you go afk in war or do nothing? i remember in ogp times thats what happened if you did what these fegs did...

carowe27
08-11-2010, 12:30 PM
and you wonder why procs lose. -.- people like that

Lethal
08-11-2010, 12:51 PM
u think its ez running and tumbling over for a full hour. give them time to rest

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/trolltodo-1.jpg

BearFight
08-11-2010, 12:52 PM
what isnt shown in the picture is that caps owned all bases but our main and 1 small, had all of the legacy weapons, and were farming the procs that left the gate at the time this picture was taken.

thats right, the war was already lost when they started sitting.

im not going to waste even more money on pots, sp pots, or time if the end reward is still the same. 80 wexp win or lose. Difference is I spent nothing but the entry price to the same reward you did continually trying to fight the inevitable loss, its just playing smart.

Lethal
08-11-2010, 12:55 PM
what isnt shown in the picture is that caps owned all bases but our main and 1 small, had all of the legacy weapons, and were farming the procs that left the gate at the time this picture was taken.

im not going to waste even more money on pots, sp pots, or time if the end reward is still the same. 80 wexp win or lose. Difference is I spent nothing but the entry price to the same reward you did continually trying to fight the inevitable loss, its just playing smart.

And you don't to even try to fight back?
Get off your knees bro and kick some ass.
Playing smart you say? I lol'd. There's so much wrong with that statement.
You sound like a retard to me.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 12:55 PM
ROFL that was funny xD everyone was QQing so much haha. CD was actually sitting because we couldn't relog, not because we were losing. Its also really funny when every one called us "fail" and "scrubs" and stuff like that because we were sitting. If we fail so bad why do you want us to participate in war O_O I like to get my points then get out and since theres not enough procs so i can relog, i sit in base(gives the same effect) because unfortunately i don't have enough time to stay the entire war and kill stuff.

~MYSTIC :D
Oh btw, about the comment about BO and CD being nothing...How come we are both on top with points for lvl 2 and lvl 3 guilds o.o?

BearFight
08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
And you don't to even try to fight back?
Get off your knees bro and kick some ass.
Playing smart you say? I lol'd. There's so much wrong with that statement.
You sound like a retard to me.

spending less for the same reward, sounds pretty smart to me

retarded is spending 3m+ alz on an obvious loss.

oXIo
08-11-2010, 01:01 PM

retarded is sitting down doing nothing while you could have been doing the minimal thing such as getting 1 attack in and then dying. do u lose any alz doing ths? no.

Lethal

Dude, this is the perfect time to get points. Everyone on the opposing nation is always too much of a bich to lose their legacys, and if they aren't then GG, more for your nation. Go bm2 and be the goddamn batman or some sht. They all go running like crazy. You're sitting there watching anyway, how is that spending less time? If you aren't spending at least 5m+ a war then you aren't helping your nation in the first place. Don't tell me you were afk because you would have been d/ced.

BearFight
thats what i was doing, had to fight off the afk timer somehow didnt I. :)

and i never said i was afk, i was waiting for the caps to call it and get it over with.

rectumcanal
08-11-2010, 01:03 PM
If we fail so bad why do you want us to participate in war O_O
ss of someone wanting you go to war pls..

Oh btw, about the comment about BO and CD being nothing...How come we are both on top with points for lvl 2 and lvl 3 guilds o.o?
cus no one really cares much for a guild emblem?

lol giving up already at 22mins? thats plenty of time for a comeback. instead you have a picnic...

IaMaLive
ROFL that was funny xD everyone was QQing so much haha. CD was actually sitting because we couldn't relog, not because we were losing. Its also really funny when every one called us "fail" and "scrubs" and stuff like that because we were sitting. If we fail so bad why do you want us to participate in war O_O I like to get my points then get out and since theres not enough procs so i can relog, i sit in base(gives the same effect) because unfortunately i don't have enough time to stay the entire war and kill stuff.

~MYSTIC :D

OMG another retard from CD....anything u just said was straight up retarted rofl.....ur I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥yness about BO n CD being top in the guild event proves nothing that ur even the actual top guilds for ur guild level. Think 100000000 times before u even post SCRUBS. Kthxbai

oXIo
Dude, this is the perfect time to get points. Everyone on the opposing nation is always too much of a bich to lose their legacys, and if they aren't then GG, more for your nation. Go bm2 and be the goddamn batman or some sht. They all go running like crazy. You're sitting there watching anyway, how is that spending less time? If you aren't spending at least 5m+ a war then you aren't helping your nation in the first place. Don't tell me you were afk because you would have been d/ced.

i lol'd

BearFight
08-11-2010, 01:06 PM
lol giving up already at 22mins? thats plenty of time for a comeback. instead you have a picnic...

its safe to assume if the caps already own all but the main base, and are already farming at 22 minutes.... successfully.. that a victory is not going to come of it.

prove me wrong and ill be the first person to apologize lol

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Dang XI your blind O.O cause we were doing that. Tell me when your b-day is, ill buy you some contacts :D

Lethal
08-11-2010, 01:08 PM
prove me wrong and ill be the first person to apologize lol

How about since you and CD are like the best guilds out there supposedly you go take the three small bases and res up at freakin the first one(derp That you already owned derp)

oXIo
08-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Dang XI your blind O.O cause we were doing that. Tell me when your b-day is, ill buy you some contacts :D

sup i got a ss of you guys sitting doing nothing. you got a fraps of at least trying? no? didn't think so mang. when's your bday bro? i'll buy you something useless to go with what you are already.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Lethal, whens your b-day too. Ill get you some contacts also :D. No one said we were the best hehe. So far no one has made a valid argument. Only QQ rofl gg.

Lethal
08-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Lethal, whens your b-day too. Ill get you some contacts also :D. No one said we were the best hehe. So far no one has made a valid argument. Only QQ rofl gg.

The valid argument is that BO and CD are huge gots and need to be raped in the face.

It just got proven by you saying that. Kthx.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Oh im so soory XI you were busy grinding north when we went outside to help. You must be hacking or something cause you were gaining points while ssing people in base o.o

oXIo
08-11-2010, 01:14 PM
my ss is the valid argument. you're useless in war kthnx.
if i was grinding north i wouldn't have taken 2x more dmg than all the procs thnx

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Hey lethal, come back when you stop QQIng. Kthx.

XXII
08-11-2010, 01:26 PM
Dam why are you so angry shadowkin8 its ok if you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at war just dont come.. ^_^

syko69
08-11-2010, 01:26 PM
beast bro. yea if you already got your 30 and cant relog. wats the point of going on? its tiring running around and dying and ppl not building and ppl doing a GoldFalcon.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 01:28 PM
I'M SO ANGRY!!! *HULK SMASH* jk who's angry? I'm sittin here laughing my ass off xD

Lethal
08-11-2010, 01:30 PM
I'M SO ANGRY!!! *HULK SMASH* jk who's angry? I'm sittin here laughing my ass off xD

You know you're a nerd when everyone hates you and you laugh at that fact.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 01:33 PM
What level are all of your chars lethal? Whos the n3rd? Exactly :)

Lethal
08-11-2010, 01:35 PM
What level are all of your chars lethal? Whos the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? Exactly :)

I'm banned for "hacking"

It doesn't matter what level they are because apparently I hacked my way up. Which takes a fraction of the time that raising your fail characters did.

Vetis
08-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Here's the main point. Simple and plain, if we I love you then the rest of you should've won the war without our help :P.

Lethal
08-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Lethalmouth still trolling the forums and not playing

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/umad1.jpg

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Um..no sorry. Your a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ because your not good enough to level your chars, so you hack your levels :p

Lethal
08-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Um..no sorry. Your a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ because your not good enough to level your chars, so you hack your levels :p

Stay in school and drop Cabal bro. Then come back to me with a valid, grammatically correct response.

Vetis
08-11-2010, 01:42 PM
dude you told him to drop cabal, when cabal dropped you and your still here. . . .

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 01:43 PM
I can manage both school and cabal tyvm :D. I already told you to leave, this thread has nothing to do with you. I bet half your posts have nothing to do with you, or anyone you know.

Lethal
08-11-2010, 01:44 PM
I can manage both school and cabal tyvm :D. I already told you to leave, this thread has nothing to do with you. I bet half your posts have nothing to do with you, or anyone you know.

Wanna bet? Dude, if you didn't know, I'm LethalHeart. LethalHeart. I'm me.

Now I'd love to stay and crap on this giant wave of news and retards but I have a life to get to. Have fun raging hard.

XXII
08-11-2010, 01:45 PM
How do you when a war with 5 bad kids that are all dead weight even if they do something in war? You all farm north and get owned by 2-3 people than you give up. lol

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Seeya lethalheart, have fun with your "life"(i couldn't even say that with a straight face).
@XXII I've actually farmed north 1 time in war. Most of the time i either relog or stay with a group and sp or help them kill legs. The QQTea people go off and farm by themselves. Please don't mix me up in your fail guild ;D

oXIo
08-11-2010, 01:56 PM
How does that pic prove they are dead weight proc base was about to get taken, and if they were dead weight why didnt u do something about it, why didnt you win the war?

i see no caps in that ss of them sitting at base owuttttttt
looks like base is empty to me bro

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 01:58 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, to everyone else in that war it looked like the whole cap nation was outside our gate.

oXIo
08-11-2010, 01:58 PM
From you pic u cant tell if they outside fool check again and read other people's post that said the war was about to get called

lol war's about to be called? there are 0 caps in base bro

XXII
08-11-2010, 02:00 PM
lol i dont think you know what dead weight is. if they just sit there the whole game thats dead weight only taking up space for other caps to get in.

Shadowkin8
5 mins after that ss was taken, we lost the war. GG lol

Spur
How does that pic prove they are dead weight proc base was about to get taken, and if they were dead weight why didnt u do something about it, why didnt you win the war?

wow people coming up with these lame excuses. i sit in tier 3 as well cause of a few reasons either im lazy, i know we are going to lose or some guy is just there arguing with me. even tho i sit i still agree u are dead weight when u sit and are doing absolutely nuthin to help ure nation. its called nation war for a reason, 1 person can shift whether u win or lose but 5 people sitting can shift it back the other way.

if u wanna sit thats fine i do so as well and theres nuthin anyone can do about it. but dont come saying ure not dead weight when u sit or expect others to win it for u

zx34
08-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Seeya lethalheart, have fun with your "life"(i couldn't even say that with a straight face).
@XXII I've actually farmed north 1 time in war. Most of the time i either relog or stay with a group and sp or help them kill legs. The QQTea people go off and farm by themselves. Please don't mix me up in your fail guild ;D

You su.cked in t1 and you suc.k more in t2 gg.

oXIo
08-11-2010, 02:04 PM
5 mins after that ss was taken, we lost the war. GG lol

more like 15

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 02:07 PM
From you pic u cant tell if they outside fool check again and read other people's post that said the war was about to get called

http://i37.tinypic.com/2j788o.jpg

Wer da cap? DURRRRRRR
Fail guild is fail.
Before you say "OH EM GEE MANG THEY OUTSADE BASE!11!11", assuming this is true, they are outside the gate. Thus, 5 people can stop em, they wouldn't even get hit, just hide behind the damn gate, but then again we're talking about your guild, so you can just forget about what I just said.

XXII
08-11-2010, 02:07 PM
why didnt you win it for them since u so epic
who said i was epic? lol you sound jealous just be quiet =/

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 02:09 PM
You are very familiar with that since you dont help the nation only when u feel like it, otherwise you are grinding on gates and going afk, But anyways, they wanted to relog but there was no wl so they could sit out so why not enjoy the view from the inside out. So call it excuse or not helping the nation how does helping nation work when u got people in tier 2 that get upset that they are on wl so they go and log on the opposing team character.

Spur > your entire guild.
And i don't even like spur. O_o

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Oh em gee my guild I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. The five of us together can't kill caps while hiding behind a gate!!!

fix't

ohidere
08-11-2010, 02:37 PM
i know my guild is one of the top lvl 2 guild if not the top guild. So stop ur qq and move on busta

ohidere.

Omg lvl 2 guild?! U ish praw manggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Lvl 2 guild so pro. I onry in lvl 1 guild so u guise must be good.

IaMaLive
08-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Dam is my guild that popular and so envied that people have to talk trash, it seem that people can't stop but to mention my guild in forums.

MMM! As i sit here reading this nonsense about my guild, I dont see how this can determine how good or how bad is a guild. What gets to me is how people can talk trash about a guild with out putting out their trash in their guild. Also, according to other people that were in war, they state that the war was about to get called so what differences does it make if people were sitting or standing. i seen people just standing up in base not doing nothing and the war is not to be called like this war was. So still I dont see how this determine how good or bad my is guild, at least I can say that they dont have 8 character's in tier 2 just farming that tier, Seem to me that those people dont want to move up because they will never get the scores they get in tier 2 or they are just not good enough. Also not everyone are gate, res or guardian farmers, unlike many in tier 2 that are. Btw, if you think my guild is so fail why dont you just gvg then lets see who is fail.

sigh, another retard from CD...first off, i dont QQ over a fail guild. Second, there are 3 of ur guildies in war that have no communication/knowledge/skill to win a war(farming south/gate is the way to go for CD n BO ofc)...third, do me a favor n tell ur guild, including u to show ur fail ass to war again. And lastly, ur guild fail so much that a GVG isnt need rofl(fact).

oXIo
08-11-2010, 02:54 PM
first off nub read the forums the war was lost and who gives a dam what they were doing so keep QQ u keep making my guild look good while u look like an ass. QQQQQQQQQQQQ

because everyone knows that sitting in base during war doing nothing = good guild.

Syllius
08-11-2010, 02:59 PM
LOL i love how ppl start raging over ppl sitting in base or w/e when war is lost, WHO FU.CKING CARES!? if you know you gonna lose SDFU

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 02:59 PM
first off nub read the forums the war was lost and who gives a dam what they were doing so keep QQ u keep making my guild look good while u look like an ass. QQQQQQQQQQQQ

Who gives a flying fk if you lost?
You have 5 people there, 3 of which are from your shltty guild. Stop making stupid excuses and fight. The caps are BEHIND A GATE. Your fail guild sits down because they can't kill a mob of caps while they are PROTECTED BY A GATE? 5 procs bm + aura + short +shieldedbyagate can't kill a bunch of caps? Weak guild is weak. Get over yourself.

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 03:01 PM
LOL i love how ppl start raging over ppl sitting in base or w/e when war is lost, WHO FU.CKING CARES!? if you know you gonna lose SDFU

It's not about them sitting. Hell i sit sometimes too when we're getting farmed like crazy. But we are merely pointing out these fail procs that aren't doing anything whatsoever. Based on the SS you see NO caps, meaning that they aren't on the brink of being called. They could've fought back. 5 ppl bm +aura+shorts+protected by a gate can most definitely kill a huge mob of caps. Unless they fail, which in this case is true.

Syllius
08-11-2010, 03:03 PM
It's not about them sitting. Hell i sit sometimes too when we're getting farmed like crazy. But we are merely pointing out these fail procs that aren't doing anything whatsoever. Based on the SS you see NO caps, meaning that they aren't on the brink of being called. They could've fought back. 5 ppl bm +aura+shorts+protected by a gate can most definitely kill a huge mob of caps. Unless they I love you fail, which in this case is true.

well idk bout the others, but Vetis is a good friend of mine so yeah, half the time hes busy lol

WIpwns
08-11-2010, 03:03 PM
kakakkaka

GoldFalcon22
08-11-2010, 03:07 PM

yes but it's different when there are 5+ people sitting down doing nothing, i've been in wars where we would be down by at least 10k with 5-6 minutes left, and we completely turned the whole war around, those 5 people could have helped do that, jeez people gotta learn to not give up so easily...

DeathlikeHowls
08-11-2010, 03:22 PM
So a handful of people from a couple Guilds make the entire Guild fail?
I don't understand your logic.

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 03:27 PM
So one of my guildies was caught failing and now I'm desperately trying to defend my guild.

fix't

Syllius
08-11-2010, 03:37 PM
fix't

jackass >.> stop editing ppl's post, death didnt do anything wrong, so u bash him for being in BO?

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 03:40 PM
jackass >.> stop editing ppl's post, death didnt do anything wrong, so u bash him for being in BO?

yes, read the title of the thread.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Obviously 60% of the people in this thread can't read. We couldn't relog or we would of. And as we've said before. If you have a problem with CD, you can take it up us on the battlefield(as we have just shown QQTea). Don't trash talk in the forums. It makes you look like a dumb ass O_O

oXIo
08-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Sup 9 v 13 and you recruit 2 17x from sei and your members relog before they die. suppppp and you only won by like 10 kills aha

sn0wXz
08-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Obviously 60% of the people in this thread can't read. We couldn't relog or we would of. And as we've said before. If you have a problem with CD, you can take it up us on the battlefield(as we have just shown QQTea). Don't trash talk in the forums. It makes you look like a dumb ass O_O

man my epic fa solo ft3 like rehaniko u cant touch me in war, i score like 70 points a war and still have the courage to face my parents and family. About the outside, no i dont go outside, its too cold, like -45, and thats not even with windchill. thats my excuse.

im :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad:

zx34
08-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Sup 9 v 13 and you recruit 2 17x from sei and your members relog before they die. suppppp and you only won by like 10 kills aha

Less than 10 more like 5-7.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Lemme clarify this before you bullsh*t some more. You set the rules and we followed them. You said you would bring your mains. We said we'd bring ours. 9v13? I don't think so. Count again. And a win is a win, it doesn't matter how big or how small the gap was.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 03:57 PM
I PERSONALLY out of the goodness of my heart told XI that they shouldn't of added other chars to your guild. But you insisted, so we did too. Don't set rules then complain about them afterward.

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Obviously 60% of the people in this thread can't read. We couldn't relog or we would have*. And as we've said before, If you have a problem with CD, you can take it up us on the battlefield(as we have just shown QQTea). Don't trash talk in the forums. It makes you look like a dumb ass O_O

Maybe you should learn to fix your mistakes before insulting our reading skills mmkay?
So what if you pwnt QQtea?
Do I care? Does the rest of Cabal care? No.
The point of this thread is how you fail in war.
You make excuses about why you sat during war.
1. There were caps and we were being farmed
No, there were no caps and even if they were they were outside the base therefore not being farmed
2. Lost war
Sadly, your fail guild doesn't make much of a difference in a war so you decided to give up
3. We couldn't relog QQ
You can leave the server chill in bi and come back before you lose, so "relogging" is just an excuse

Sitting like sorry fools isn't going to get you anywhere.

coolestkid
08-11-2010, 03:58 PM
yawn boring drama is boring.

oXIo
08-11-2010, 04:00 PM
I PERSONALLY out of the goodness of my heart told XI that they shouldn't of added other chars to your guild. But you insisted, so we did too. Don't set rules then complain about them afterward.

Sorry, I can actually name everyone in my guild.
Villain - XXII
SuperSaiyan - Kelek
vXIv - oXIo
RangikuSan - BladeMasterrukia
DoomerFB - iLostSoul
Volatile - iHazShield

And the rest were already in guild. thnx. Your guild is still trash in war.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 04:01 PM
It started out as to why we were sitting in war. Then you all have the audacity to say we are a fail guild. We have already told you why we were sitting, thats done and over with. Now we are addressing the issue of people calling our guild fail.

oXIo
08-11-2010, 04:02 PM
It started out as to why we were sitting in war. Then you all have the audacity to say we are a fail guild. We have already told you why we were sitting, thats done and over with. Now we are addressing the issue of people calling our guild fail.

You're sitting because you already know you're useless in war.

sn0wXz
OK LISTEN ILL TELL U THE SECRET, DRINK YOUR BATTLE MODE JUICE
http://a.imageshack.us/img818/4384/87098248.jpg

THEN GET THE FU.CK OFF YOUR ASSES.

IaMaLive
First off u set the rules u said u were going to log on ur mains these people have their noobs in guild so just as ur mains are in other guilds and u added them to guild and we did the same. I have screen shots of the members u had in guild ur highest was lvl 137, and at gvg ur highest was 167, so dont give me that crap. if u recall u said what are the rules and i told u all go so dont QQ cus you lost btw it was 13 v13 check the vid when its posted noob. Furthermore you can continue to trash talk my guild all u want but i will no longer be apart of ur stupidities so go QQ to some who gives a dam and accept the fact that u lost.

fail guild is fail...kthxbai

ThisisaForumId
08-11-2010, 04:04 PM
man my epic fa solo ft3 like rehaniko u cant touch me in war, i score like 70 points a war and still have the courage to face my parents and family. About the outside, no i dont go outside, its too cold, like -45, and thats not even with windchill. thats my excuse.

im :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad: :mad: raging :mad:

lolwut

Sonic
08-11-2010, 04:05 PM
I HAZ TEH POO STICK!!!!!!!!!!!
agagaga

naw im playing i aint that rich, love u guys

Shadowkin8
You can name your guildies? Ok. So what does that have anything to do with this argument? So can i. How can you call our guild fail in war when only a few of us actually go? You can call me fail, idc, but don't call my guild fail because not all of us go to war.

Enso
Sorry, I can actually name everyone in my guild.
Villain - XXII
SuperSaiyan - Kelek
vXIv - oXIo
RangikuSan - BladeMasterrukia
DoomerFB - iLostSoul
Volatile - iHazShield

And the rest were already in guild. thnx. Your guild is still trash in war.

Pwnt.

oXIo
You can name your guildies? Ok. So what does that have anything to do with this argument? So can i. How can you call our guild fail in war when only a few of us actually go? You can call me fail, idc, but don't call my guild fail because not all of us go to war.

You misunderstand what a "main" is.

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 04:06 PM
First off u set the rules u said u were going to log on ur mains these people have their noobs in guild so just as ur mains are in other guilds and u added them to guild and we did the same. I have screen shots of the members u had in guild ur highest was lvl 137, and at gvg ur highest was 167, so dont give me that crap. if u recall u said what are the rules and i told u all go so dont QQ cus you lost btw it was 13 v13 check the vid when its posted noob. Furthermore you can continue to trash talk my guild all u want but i will no longer be apart of ur stupidities so go QQ to some who gives a dam and accept the fact that u lost.

I'm afraid to say it, but I kinda lol'd.

Enso
08-11-2010, 04:06 PM

Her point was, you can't name the 170's alts that were in your guild to start out... cause they didn't have any.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I've already said multiple times that i'm not good in war. I didn't make this char for war. I just need honor so i go. If i choose to get my 30 then relog or afk in our base, thats my choice. You do whatever you want.

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 04:08 PM

You did tell us why you were sitting, but they were nothing more than fail excuses trying to cover up how much you guys fail in war. K?

FU2
08-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Hm where did I see CollateralDamage before? Oh yeaaaa they starred in a alz glitching vid :D

Lethal
08-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Then you all have the audacity to say we are a fail guild.

Your guild s balls dude. My balls.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Her point was, you can't name the 170's alts that were in your guild to start out... cause they didn't have any.

Sorry we follow the rules. Dino and Phoenix do have alts in our guild. Dino's alt is Gr3atsword and Phoenixs' alt is R3cklessHeart. Don't accuse of of cheating thanks.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Hm where did I see CollateralDamage before? Oh yeaaaa they starred in a alz glitching vid :D

What xD? Lemme show you my gear and you can tell me if i alz glitched haha.

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 04:17 PM
MMM ur guild is more fail :o)

What happened? I thought you wouldn't take part in our stupidities.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 04:19 PM
She's defending her guilds reputation from people like you, who try to tarnish it.

Lethal
08-11-2010, 04:21 PM
She's defending her guilds reputation from people like you, who try to tarnish it.

Looks like your guild had a pretty ty reputation already.

XIDarkDragonIX
08-11-2010, 04:21 PM
What happened? I thought you wouldn't take part in our stupidities.

Interesting how everyone has started pulling out every possible insult now xD digging through the forum looking for the tiniest crap lol

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 04:26 PM

And why is that? Because you all start BS threads like this because you have nothing better to do. As i said. If you actually do have beef with CD(which alot of you don't) for whatever reason, come to channel 14 and talk to us outside of town.

IaMaLive
08-11-2010, 04:26 PM

Word!!! on top of that, there guild is full of noobs, n thats a fact from the mighty CHUCK NORRIS!

Lethal
08-11-2010, 04:28 PM
And why is that? Because you all start BS threads like this because you have nothing better to do. As i said. If you actually do have beef with CD(which alot of you don't) for whatever reason, come to channel 14 and talk to us outside of town.

Why would anyone want to waste their time with a bunch of 120 gots and a 150 wizard with less gear than Bear Grylls out in the wild?

Shadowkin8
Word!!! on top of that, there guild is full of noobs, n thats a fact from the mighty CHUCK NORRIS!

We're in ch.14, anytime your ready. No more QQ.

XIDarkDragonIX

CRAP!! Well we've been beat... stupid chin fist >.>

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Why would anyone want to waste their time with a bunch of 120 gots and a 150 wizard with less gear than Bear Grylls out in the wild?

Your so strong you can only talk sh*t on the forums.

Lethal
08-11-2010, 04:30 PM

I lol'd. You say your gear is garbage and then try to talk sht? To me? Lol.

Bro, is anyone in your guild over 155 even?

Pretty sure I've already soloed five people in your guild at once and raped hardcore. Funny thing is they were your best.

XXII
08-11-2010, 04:31 PM

Yea we lost a 7v13. lol we kept you noobs hiding in town the last half of the gvg. You cant win without help from those 170s. lol so why get happy cuz your beat a a guild 7v13? That tells you how bad you are needing help from 170s and your whole guild to kill 7 players.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Hm...i think our highest level is 170.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Yea we lost a 7v13. lol we kept you noobs hiding in town the last half of the gvg. You cant win without help from those 170s. lol so why get happy cuz your beat a a guild 7v13? That tells you how bad you are needing help from 170s and your whole guild to kill 7 players.

You made the rules remember?

ohidere
ohidere..

yo ima let you guys finish but, bo and cd are the WORST guilds ever in the history of cabal. kthx.

btw pretty sure lethal can pwn u guise even tho he has bad stats as matri proved.

no offense broskii

Lethal
LOL, did I hear right? Nick's in CD? LOL.

ohidere..

yo ima let you guys finish but, bo and cd are the WORST guilds ever in the history of cabal. kthx.

btw pretty sure lethal can pwn u guise even tho he has bad stats as matri proved.

no offense broskii

Bad stats after I lost half of it, sure.

Shadowkin8
08-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Anyways im done. As i said, we will always be in 14 so if you have the balls to take this outside of the forums, bring it on. See ya later

CuteReign
08-11-2010, 04:34 PM
video 1 is almost done, video 2 will be done soon, i should have it up by the time NW is over :D

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 04:35 PM

I'm pretty sure lethal could 1hit your ass even with his blocked char. That's how much your guild fails.

Lethal
08-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Anyways im done. As i said, we will always be in 14 so if you have the balls to take this outside of the forums, bring it on. See ya later

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/rageee.png
Rage harder because you're a garbage player in a garbage guild.

NBAFinals2010
08-11-2010, 04:38 PM
I had to respond to the fools that lost ooo it so tempting......... but they still lost they set rules we followed no dont QQ over it
Make sense. Then type. K? Your guild fails in war, since when the hell were we talking about gvg?

Interesting how everyone has started pulling out every possible insult now xD digging through the forum looking for the tiniest crap lol

You miss the irony.
/facepalm

XIDarkDragonIX
08-11-2010, 04:48 PM
You miss the irony.
/facepalm

Nah, just couldn't say it without the irony, don't make anything out of it lol.

Edit: well i could've just not said it but whatever xD