08-13-2010, 06:38 PM
is cool+111111

WIpwns
08-13-2010, 06:40 PM
pos wa with 60% tit gs

dgassant
08-14-2010, 03:50 AM
wipwns- discuss

pos wiz with all fail ass characters, fail ass troll, mother doesnt love him, he ugly, real name (jan) got no real life friends,he ugly, he was born with 6 toes on left foot, he got a lazy eye, he walks around with a 1 and a half inch I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, his ugly, docters dropped him on his head when they saw him, he has no daddy(gave him up from birth gave him to some hobo's) , his a sad little white boy looking for love.

/true story.

WIpwns
08-14-2010, 04:37 AM
wipwns- discuss

pos wiz with all fail ass characters, fail ass troll, mother doesnt love him, he ugly, real name (jan) got no real life friends,he ugly, he was born with 6 toes on left foot, he got a lazy eye, he walks around with a 1 and a half inch I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, his ugly, docters dropped him on his head when they saw him, he has no daddy , his a sad little white boy looking for love.

/true story.

i loled
howd u get my rl name
stalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
everything else is wrong :)

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 02:27 AM
I LOL'd ! That has to be thhe best story I have ever heard mang. I'm also curious, why so serious? LOL!

dgassant
08-15-2010, 03:03 AM
i am out to destroy his cabal reputation by throwing in some minor real life details he got. SO WHY SO SERIOUS?!