oXIo
08-14-2010, 11:07 PM
lol @ wana

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 12:59 AM
seen too many.

macbowes
08-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Woopsies, he forgot to turn off his wall hack.

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-15-2010, 11:17 AM
lol lvl8 wall hack? thats just funny, he needa magic arrow them nipperlugs mang!

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 11:21 AM
lol lvl8 wall hack? thats just funny, he needa magic arrow them nipperlugs mang!

I prefer it hitting whoever is pvping mangz, kakakaka

Rowe
08-15-2010, 04:53 PM
Get em!!!

Beavis
08-15-2010, 04:57 PM
LAWL! this is too funny...

darklordex
08-15-2010, 08:04 PM
so thats what happened to my AH items D:

XFearMyBladeX
08-15-2010, 08:33 PM
ATTENTION "ShieldForce" NEXT SEIREITEI MEMBER

TheTrueOne
08-15-2010, 08:37 PM
ATTENTION "ShieldForce" NEXT SEIREITEI MEMBER

quit drinking the haterade son Sei never stole from anyone if anything they pimped out there own guild right or wrong, but stealing? thats another guild no need to mention there name

Zeph
08-15-2010, 08:51 PM
I dunno, that looks pretty legit to me.

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 09:20 PM
I dunno, that looks pretty legit to me.

It is mang, kekeke

Syllius
08-15-2010, 10:01 PM
rofl look Seireitei fails anyway XD, also notice how all the Bleach related guilds are cap? just cuz the captains wear white Haori's dont mean they have to be cap lolol

TheTrueOne
08-16-2010, 04:07 AM
rofl look Seireitei fails anyway XD, also notice how all the Bleach related guilds are cap? just cuz the captains wear white Haori's dont mean they have to be cap lolol

lol before all that s*** went down they were considered one of top most respected guilds in na cabal period,and been around since ob, nobody would care and make a zillion post about em if it weren't otherwise, just saying you fools act like they were the only ones doing it, when you know deng well there were plenty of others as well, just like when Nike got called out a few years ago for those sweat shop workers in China making there shoes everyone was talking about Nike(cause there the biggest target) even though Reebok, adidas, and a bunch of the others were doing the same thing.As far as this incident you had some who jumped the bandwagon when word got out and turned and pointed the finger (hypocrites) and others who were mad they didn't get a piece of the action, And like I said in that post right or wrong they helped there own guild. And for a guy thats got a bleach sig, dont jump on the hater bandwagon think for yourself,p

SuperShielderV
08-16-2010, 04:12 AM
-.-

Hitler
08-16-2010, 05:12 AM
they were considered one of top most respected guilds in na cabal period

You're retarded, kill yourself.

TheTrueOne
08-16-2010, 05:58 AM
You're retarded, kill yourself.

u mad

XFearMyBladeX
08-16-2010, 09:06 AM
lol before all that s*** went down they were considered one of top most respected guilds in na cabal period,and been around since ob, nobody would care and make a zillion post about em if it weren't otherwise, just saying you fools act like they were the only ones doing it, when you know deng well there were plenty of others as well, just like when Nike got called out a few years ago for those sweat shop workers in China making there shoes everyone was talking about Nike(cause there the biggest target) even though Reebok, adidas, and a bunch of the others were doing the same thing.As far as this incident you had some who jumped the bandwagon when word got out and turned and pointed the finger (hypocrites) and others who were mad they didn't get a piece of the action, And like I said in that post right or wrong they helped there own guild. And for a guy thats got a bleach sig, dont jump on the hater bandwagon think for yourself,p

ok umm seireitei one of tops respected guilds here it goes ppl respect u guys not cause u guys are cool and helpfull and nice with ppl,u guys are respected cause u guys are the strongest guild in cabal( for now)when ppl talk about seiretei they allways say (eeewwww) so dont say fear=respect ppl dont respect seiretei they just fear of getting owned wen thats kinda lame cause nobody wants to gvg u guys so u guys are actually a boring guild.

TheTrueOne
08-16-2010, 09:42 AM
ok umm seireitei one of tops respected guilds here it goes ppl respect u guys not cause u guys are cool and helpfull and nice with ppl,u guys are respected cause u guys are the strongest guild in cabal( for now)when ppl talk about seiretei they allways say (eeewwww) so dont say fear=respect ppl dont respect seiretei they just fear of getting owned wen thats kinda lame cause nobody wants to gvg u guys so u guys are actually a boring guild.

1st of all I never said fear= respect was just making a point to some of the hypocrites/bandwagoners, as far as help, there allies would disagree. 2nd Tang is from what I've heard venus ppl should know the top guild in cabal(for now) 3rd "fear about getting owned" is a cop out, Sei fought Ascension back in the day when it only had a handful of members and when Ascension still had respect and descent members before that "incident went down" fought OS during there temp union with Fire and (dont remember the other guild)and fought Havoc in there hayday when nobody would and many others, so like I said son that's a cop out, i'm not excusing them just saying right or wrong they helped there own and didn't steal from anybody.

n00b
08-16-2010, 08:20 PM
i loled

Syllius
08-16-2010, 08:34 PM

im not being a hypocrite, and idk what seireitei did to make ppl not like them, just simply stating that all the Bleach related guilds are cap and was just asking since in Bleach they wear white Haori's does it mean the related guilds have to be cap, so yeah, gg

[GM] DaisY
08-17-2010, 03:39 AM
Thank you for reporting.
We have detected this issue and will manage it by our policy.
I'll close the thread.