PDA

View Full Version : Super Low RS and LID prices.

forumpost
08-15-2010, 06:33 AM
Hey I was on this morning and there was the same buy selling about 200 lids for 100k ea in ah. Then I found him and he was lvl 10 lol. Do you think this might be some kind of bot hacker or something? IF they are do you think Cabal will ban them for infalting RS and LID prices and hacking/botting.

LILCHAOLAO
08-15-2010, 07:11 AM
QQ low prices are good

Rowe
08-15-2010, 09:37 AM
yeah dungeon entries at low prices are a good thing... and you ever had the bright idea that maybe the lvl 10 is the Alt.

DoItOver
08-15-2010, 10:34 AM
gosh darn you ppl who keep crying about botters. They're the only reason AH is filled Dungeon entrances. You QQ so much the G M's come along and ban all those botters and in the end the prices go up and we see even more QQ'ing. As long as they are providing the items what is there to complain about? NA cabal fails either way because NA ppl only know how to QQ in forums and can't even have fun doing dungeons together. Reason enough that ESTsoft doesn't give a grizzle about it. kekekekekeke

forumpost
08-15-2010, 06:08 PM
Im not complaining! I am wondering if I shall invest in them. I am asking if Cabal GM will ban them and then the prices will go up. I am not complain. I am just asking for your opinon if the botters will be ban. Then I will know to invest in them are not.

Hitler
08-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Who cares if it's a botter or not, all those dungeon entries will be gone if you don't buy them.

>.>
08-15-2010, 08:48 PM
lol wth, why wouldnt u want to invest now in super cheap entries? would u rather pay more for them??

TheTrueOne
08-15-2010, 08:53 PM
lol wth, why wouldnt u want to invest now in super cheap entries? would u rather pay more for them??

either he's trying to back track about "not complaining" or this poor kid dosen't have common sense, either way he's scarred.

Mishon
08-15-2010, 08:55 PM
I buy them and put them in my bank till price shoot back up :)

Rastan
08-15-2010, 10:22 PM
What are you talking about?...Inflation at 50-100k for an rs and lid?...That's what the prices used to be before all the alz glitchers bought up all the entry items which in turn made everyone overprice entry items...now if sod's would go back to the normal 1.3-1.6m instead of 3.5-4m then everyone would be happy

Syllius
08-15-2010, 10:30 PM
ikr? im sick of all these high lvl jerks overpricing lids/eod/sod just to make a quick buck, if you really wanted to make money off of dungeon entries the smart thing to do would be to lower them back down to the prices they were on ogp, its fuucking ridiculous about the prices of lid/eod now (when they used to be 50-100k), now most the time you cant make a profit off of them unless you farm the entries yourself