PDA

View Full Version : Net Problems got me Blocked? [GMs Please Consider helping me]

Immortal Dilemma
08-15-2010, 08:08 PM
I was informed that my account was banned because i was using a bug. If so and it is all settled can or is it possible in getting my account back? What are the steps and which i must take to get my account back? I will not glitch or use any bugs on all reasons and reasons not to use them again if so Cabal staff can ban me forever and i will not complain about it. Please consider helping a player an ex player of Cabal come back to this game, and I will make sure that i was concentrate. Please have a heart in giving me a second chance i will not take avenge of the humble staff that would consider in giving one player a chance so please insolently take this as serious as i do in writing this.

Thank you and i like the new look of the site haven't been here for awhile as you can recall.

PS : To all that are blocked like me for a issue that isn't true send in a message like me and clam your innocents.

Sonic2
08-15-2010, 08:11 PM
1st

ill edit this when i feel like reading

TheTrueOne
08-15-2010, 08:12 PM
keep trying till you get the right person man, posting here is not goanna help you any except to get flammed and thread locked. gl with your endeavors

XFearMyBladeX
08-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Blocked sorry....

Please can i get my account back im trying my hardest to clam that im innocent for over 2 months ago.... im not a hacker and i feel that I'm getting treated wrongful. @ months ago i was having net problems so i think thats what got me blocked , and I don't have enough money to even hack or to purchase any bugs not only i was banned for this countless amount of people were treated wrongful and got there accounts back but i haven't which i feel is wrongful treatment. Can i please get my account back i been playing since Beta testing, and i would hate to leave on wrong doings that i didn't commemorate so please let me get my account back.

Last Message
---

I was informed that my account was banned because i was using a bug. If so and it is all settled can or is it possible in getting my account back? What are the steps and which i must take to get my account back? I will not glitch or use any bugs on all reasons and reasons not to use them again if so Cabal staff can ban me forever and i will not complain about it. Please consider helping a player an ex player of Cabal come back to this game, and I will make sure that i was concentrate. Please have a heart in giving me a second chance i will not take avange of the humble staff that would consider in giving one player a chance so please insolently take this as serious as i do in writing this.

Thank you and i like the new look of the site haven't been here for awhile as you can recall.

---

Date :

2010-06-21 04:26:58

I have no idea wat i was just sent i don't bot or try any bugs my account was blocked on false information.If i did then i don't recall having a program thats on my Pc or ever was on my PC,and can i or is there any way of getting my account back?

i can send u my PC information if it would help in getting my account back

------

Date :

2010-06-20 01:11:54

To Whom ever it may concerns behind Help Desk! I was blocked when i wasn't online. I feel that this isn't fair,and i am not knowed to hack,bot, or scam anyone in the game.I feel that its not only me that's being blocked ,ever since this update/event everyone is being block,hacked or ect. If there's anyway to get my account unblocked please tell me how?

Reply :

Date :

6/20/2010 10:31:32 PM

Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

Your account has been permanently banned in violation of following.

• Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available or to obtain any competitive advantage

If you have any further questions, please report us again.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
CABAL Support Team

So i sent this message to try and see if i can get a reason and recover my account.

Please can u send me a message as soon as possible.

Thxs

Reply :

-------

Date :

6/20/2010 10:39:51 PM

Dear,

I am closing this ticket due to the duplicated issue.

Please check your latest ticket for the answer.
Thank you.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

any1 here will help u with that mang..... sooo TAKE A NUMBER,TAKE A SEAT,AND WAIT FOR GMS TO ANSWER UR TICKET some day,week,month,year,maybe millenium loooool

macbowes
08-15-2010, 10:16 PM
For someone that lives in the US your English is pretty awful.

phonpaseuth
08-15-2010, 10:22 PM
For someone that lives in the US your English is pretty awful.

I agree. xD

Syllius
08-15-2010, 10:24 PM
posting a thread on the forums will not make the gm's answer your ticket any sooner, and for them to unblock you, you have to support them with clean evidence that the acc was yours or that you dont hack or w/e

PS think about going back to school, your english SU.CKS

XFearMyBladeX
08-15-2010, 10:56 PM
o.o maybe GMs arent answering his ticket cause every time they open it it gives headache XD or they need a IQ 4 dictionary o.o anyway dont spam the forum with tickets drama it wont help at all

Syllius
08-15-2010, 10:58 PM
o.o maybe GMs arent answering his ticket cause every time they open it it gives headache XD or they need a IQ 4 dictionary o.o anyway dont spam the forum with tickets drama it wont help at all

exactly lol it doesnt help one bit XD except that it shows you QQ'ing and ppl troll u for it XD

XFearMyBladeX
08-15-2010, 11:06 PM
i believe there is no love for "Immortal Dilenma"(zelda freak)

XFearMyBladeX
08-15-2010, 11:10 PM
ok man serious.just wait for Gms to answer your ticket.this is forum not cabal management.ppl can help when it comes to download a program or stuff not account issues.

THERE U GOT SOME LOVE