PDA

View Full Version : Hacked

GxBlad3
08-17-2010, 03:50 PM
can someone please help me i have been hacked but all they took was my force bladers gear can i please get a GM or someone to take a look at what happened, and yes i had all passwords set like a sub and e ven a pass for my inv and stuff so can someone please help me or give me some gear i can use till i get my stuff back from estsoft or gm's ?

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME BECAUSE ITS BEEN LIKE A WEEK AND STILL NOONE HAS ANSWERED MY HELP DESK TICKET D:

Rowe
08-17-2010, 04:05 PM
all i can say is GL bro it takes some time for a response.

Shadowkin8
08-17-2010, 06:20 PM
First of all it's going to take EST many weeks to reply to a ticket of this nature. Second of all you have a 0.000001% chance of actually getting them to recover your gear. My advice to you is just to go farm your ass off in eod or mf or something.
~Its happened to all of us. Just take it and move on~

AngelScythe
08-17-2010, 06:29 PM
wish you lucks

Mishon
08-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Just quit, starting over is always a pain.

GxBlad3
08-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Did you do the transfer and have been playing since EST took over? Or was it hacked before the takeover?
After the transfer this was just recently i was hacked about 1.3 weeks ago. they took like 2.X bil alz in gears D:

DoItOver
08-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Mangz allYallz! Quit cabal and come play S.U.N online mangz. If you like grinding and doing party dungeons S.U.N is it. Bosses are not solo-able, completeing world map quests to receive epic ring and ammy, and more meaning to grinding and playing with friends unlike cabal. =P

ZeroPD
08-19-2010, 02:07 AM
Me and a lot of my guildies got hacked and lost tons of gear and hard earned alz, I sent in my ticket a month ago from today and still no reply, i honestly don't think EST even bothers looking into hackings any more >.>" It happens so frequently

packetj
08-19-2010, 03:19 AM
Just quit, starting over is always a pain.

very inspirational and motivational post :rolleyes:

GxBlad3
08-19-2010, 09:18 PM
thank you so much cabal game support you have responded to my ticket i appreciate it so much but i wasnt sure how to contact you after you closed the ticked so i submitted the information you asked for in a new ticked thanks again :D

Rowe
08-20-2010, 05:38 AM
lol as the one person responded yeah go back 5 years to a game no one still plays im sure everything will be there.

this game on the other hand still is active still makes money and still has lots to offer so of course its gonna be high on the list for hackers. things have increased in security and many players have noticed this. if you have played long enough to know how plaayers were getting hacked like once a week. hearing about 1 in like a month is a good thing, sry to hear it was you.

glad to hear the GM respond to you and are working on resolving your issue.

realowner
08-20-2010, 06:04 AM
out of all the tickets gm reply's 2 this kid? really? wtf lmao

Bringemin
08-23-2010, 09:51 PM
thank you so much cabal game support you have responded to my ticket i appreciate it so much but i wasnt sure how to contact you after you closed the ticked so i submitted the information you asked for in a new ticked thanks again :D

out of all the tickets gm reply's 2 this kid? really? wtf lmao

LOL! That sure is sad. It makes me think that those who aren't getting any responses on their HD, aren't really able to send off their tickets. Sure you've sent it but did they really get it?

bk11
08-24-2010, 07:15 AM
if you got hacked... most likely:
1: using your username and pw on some fake cabal sites
2: share your account with others
3: try to use hacks that requires you to put in your username and pw

Campus
08-24-2010, 10:31 AM
Gl on ur ticket Gms never look Help desk section