PDA

View Full Version : Dear g.m.'s

Rastan
08-18-2010, 05:52 PM
You're not allowed to have a maintenance anymore until you actually fix something during it.

i.e. Hackers,Botters,The unbalanced drop system and Alz selling spammers

I don't know how things are on korean or european cabal,but i'm willing to bet it's better than whats been happening these past few weeks with Cabal NA, People who actually pay money and fight for a winning bonus aren't getting their moneys worth or their effort rewarded.

People don't want to run dungeons or hunt anymore (which are the two things I really like about this game) because they know for a fact that they'll get nothing good in return for the time they put in, And at the rate things are going the people who do pay for premium will stop because the "Drop rate" bonus they're supposed to get isn't paying off.

I refuse to spread the word about this game and ask people to play just because of the embarassment I'd feel from letting my friends and family members down by recommending such an inconsistant system that you have set up.

Everyone who plays knows there's a new expansion update coming out and it's supposed to be the biggest one ever, But whats the point of adding all this new content if the basic rewards we're supposed to get are ignored?

So actually fix this game during a "maintenance" instead of changing the costumes in cash shop or you will lose whats left of your player base.

/end wall-o-text

Matrimoney
08-18-2010, 06:03 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/ohu.jpg

maintenance is their lunch break silly

still waiting for that xfer to venus kiddo.

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 06:09 PM
I agree with Rastan on this actually... I dont feel like waiting for maintnance to end and then get nothing good out of it.
I love this game and have since OGP but it really does need to get better with the drop rate.

Hash
08-18-2010, 06:13 PM
I agree with Rastan on this actually... I dont feel like waiting for maintnance to end and then get nothing good out of it.
I love this game and have since OGP but it really does need to get better with the drop rate.

O.o even said by a lvl 58 that the drop rate needs fixing

Rastan
08-18-2010, 06:14 PM
bump

Hitler
08-18-2010, 06:22 PM
wow yo sky why do you delete my flame post and not matrimoneys that's so retarded

est blows balls

Hitler
08-18-2010, 06:28 PM
sky you delete half my fking posts
regardless of thread

WIpwns
08-18-2010, 06:32 PM
all i care about is my 2 amp title and guild emblem

Rastan
08-18-2010, 06:42 PM
sky you delete half my fking posts
regardless of thread

yet you still don't get the hint that nobody wants you here

Hitler
08-18-2010, 06:47 PM

Please, I give life to these otherwise garbage forums.

You want some 20+ year old dirt bag who tries to get you to rage out over me? I mean come on, it's Matrimoney. He has that personality nobody likes, even irl. Think about it, and get back to me.

ownagesai
08-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Wow ur too LAZY for cabal. If the drop rate is high, everything will be worthless. Whats the point grinding and farming all day to all years...? People got them gears not just a day-_- so if u want to be good, u gonna be playing hard...! If you want some crazy gears and drops , u should play private cabal instead. The drop rate right now in cabal NA is PERFECT..! try ur luck =D

WIpwns
08-18-2010, 06:50 PM

umad

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 06:57 PM
I dont mind farming a little, in fact, I love farming for Titanium Cores, however, I dont enjoy having to spend hours and not get a good drop, the only decent thing I got from grinding on Dark Bladers was a Copy of EoD and a Copy of Muster Card, and that was a two day skirmish.
It wouldn't hurt to raise the drop rate just a little.

DrKamote
08-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Wow ur too LAZY for cabal. If the drop rate is high, everything will be worthless. Whats the point grinding and farming all day to all years...? People got them gears not just a day-_- so if u want to be good, u gonna be playing hard...! If you want some crazy gears and drops , u should play private cabal instead. The drop rate right now in cabal NA is PERFECT..! try ur luck =D

Really? Did you happen to know that at least 65% of the players got their epic gears as soon as they started .-_-".. if you know what i mean.

Hitler
08-18-2010, 07:12 PM
65% of the players got their epic gears as soon as they started

You must have gotten that logic from DavidKan,

Was it in his lesson about 90% of people buy alz?

DrKamote
08-18-2010, 07:18 PM
Was it in his lesson about 90% of people buy alz?

Including you? that makes it 91%

TheTrueOne
08-18-2010, 07:20 PM

ownt.

Hitler
08-18-2010, 07:21 PM

Really? so there's only 100 people who play cabal?

David is as shtty a teahcer as he is at Cabal.

I don't buy alz. I don't hack.

TheTrueOne
08-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Really? so there's only 100 people who play cabal?

David is as shtty a teahcer as he is at Cabal.

yea and u dont sux at cabal either.....ok

Hitler
08-18-2010, 07:24 PM
yea and u dont sux at cabal eiter.....ok

lol k dude what lvl are you? if you're not 160+ you shouldnt even be here

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-18-2010, 07:24 PM

that made me LUL =P

DrKamote
08-18-2010, 07:25 PM

I heard that from a lot of people.

Hitler
08-18-2010, 07:26 PM
I heard that from a lot of people.

Like your whole guild are all your friends?

TheTrueOne
08-18-2010, 07:29 PM
lol k dude what lvl are you? if you're not 160+ you shouldnt even be here

wrong question nublet lvl dont mean shizz w/o the player skill, experiece, gear, and then lvl, there's plenty of 170 scrubs who aren't worthy of max lvl and I can tell that's you included based off that foolish question alone.

Rastan

Too lazy?...yeah,I lol'd,I've been playing for 2 years to the month and have gotten maybe 4-5 drops worth 500m+ in that time frame.

Drop rate in cabal being perfect?...yeah,I lol'd again,It's total crap compared to what it was a year ago,here's a perfect example...my drops from an eodb2f I did today with trolls,and that's with a 60% drop rate bonus
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer116-100818-0819-0000.jpg

umad

nope,just pointing out the obvious

DrKamote
Like your whole guild are all your friends?

which guild are you talking about, coz i've been to 6 different guilds and currently not in sei.

TheTrueOne
08-18-2010, 07:31 PM
which guild are you talking about, coz i've been to 6 different guilds and currently not in sei.

ownt.

Hitler
08-18-2010, 07:32 PM
wrong question nublet lvl dont mean shizz w/o the player skill, experiece, gear, and then lvl, there's plenty of 170 scrubs who aren't worthy of max lvl and I can tell that's you included based off that foolish question alone.

You sound like a whiney 12x with no skill or gear. Go kill yourself nobody likes you.

The funny thing is all 6 guilds all bought and trafficed alz. But what's even funnier is you're still garbage.

Peace out bro, have fun.

WIpwns
08-18-2010, 07:33 PM
Too lazy?...yeah,I lol'd,I've been playing for 2 years to the month and have gotten maybe 4-5 drops worth 500m+ in that time frame.

Drop rate in cabal being perfect?...yeah,I lol'd again,It's total crap compared to what it was a year ago,here's a perfect example...my drops from an eodb2f I did today with trolls,and that's with a 60% drop rate bonus
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer116-100818-0819-0000.jpg

nope,just pointing out the obvious
lolurmad

btw seh from derk today LOL

DrKamote
08-18-2010, 07:35 PM
You sound like a whiney 12x with no skill or gear. Go kill yourself nobody likes you.

The funny thing is all 6 guilds all bought and trafficed alz. But what's even funnier is you're still garbage.

Peace out bro, have fun.

lol now your making up stuff. all 6 guild? name all 6 guild i joined since i started playing. DOH you can't better garbage than alz buyer like u..

TheTrueOne
08-18-2010, 07:35 PM

u mad

Peace out bro, have fun.

u dont even know what guild this cat has been in so how can u possibly come to such an obviously arrogant foolish assumption, there can only be two conclusions your a fool and...

u mad

Rastan
08-18-2010, 07:37 PM
lolurmad

btw seh from derk today LOL

So what,you can't extend forcium with a seh,whats even more funny is seeing people drop 1.5b-2b for one

And i'm still not mad,I'm just trying to make the game more fun

sn0wXz
,.|..{^_^}..|.,

DrKamote
u dont even know what guild this cat has been in so how can u possibly come to such an obviously arrogant foolish assumption, there can only be one conclusion your a fool and...

u mad

+1

WIpwns
08-18-2010, 07:43 PM
So what,you can't extend forcium with a seh,whats even more funny is seeing people drop 1.5b-2b for one

And i'm still not mad,I'm just trying to make the game more fun
if it was a sehh id just keep it in inventory till i get 2 slotted forc orb with amp first slot

rage moarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rastan
08-18-2010, 07:47 PM
if it was a sehh id just keep it in inventory till i get 2 slotted forc orb with amp first slot
too bad you'd never get an sehh because they've never dropped in cabal na...ever

the only chance you'd probably ever get one is if est put one in cash shop for over 1k

Rowe
08-18-2010, 07:52 PM
i do admit drop rate has gone to crap as of late. noticeably since EST took over.

best drop ive had since EST took over is Martial OSM gloves of M.amp from RS

OGP days.... off top my head 6 CR+2 2 HP Rune few slotted items (osm,lapis)

the thing of it is EST GM dont play the game so they dont notice the economy. the lower drop rate has increased the price of items to the point where only Alz buyers can afford things.

I decided to switch to a WA and sell my BL gears and in doing that with the prices the way they are it was hard for me to actually get good gear for my WA.

i aggree 100% that i will not recommend this game to anyone because of how stupid it is for new players to try and play. do they not realize how Over Price the Weak dungeon entry are for new players. like how in the heck would a new player be able to afford those prices. its ridiculous for a new player to come into a game and notice how hard it is of a game right off the bat.

I dont mind grinding and working for items but thats because im a higher lvl player and know the game and know what to do since the drop rate is retarded now. new players dont.

Any person should know that to get more players to an MMO it should be easy in the begging and gradually get harder as the player increases in lvl. not be stupid hard the entire time.

idk thats just how i feel about it.

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Wow, arguements everywhere, Isn't Cabal supposed to be a fun game, its random high level players that target noobs in the Normal Channels that ruin the game for them.
Force PKing stinks, just PvP instead or I will add a +1 to the bounty hunter idea.
lol jk jk.
Seriously though, the Drop Rate really does need at least a 5% increase to make farming less time consuming and dungeons a little more rewarding.

I Killed The Prom Queen
08-18-2010, 07:55 PM
i like pk and i also like bounty hunter twice as better =]

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 08:02 PM
I wouldnt mind grinding just to get to lvl 70 or 80 and getting rewarded with a bounty hunting license.
Just imagine how much fun it would be for a guild to get together and earn 5 points to the Guild Score and 100 honor points for each participating member.
^^

Matrimoney
08-18-2010, 08:05 PM
hey rowe, free willy k?

TheTrueOne
08-18-2010, 08:21 PM
i like pk and i also like bounty hunter twice as better =]

well any kind of bounty hunter system would have to be well thought out and done server side, cause if you just start labeling bounties the true ingame con artist can easily exploit this system just by having the aka "bully" be on the payroll of the bountyhunters who take em out and they both split the profits from the money u gave em to take him out, kinda like mafia style.

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 08:34 PM
Hmmm, I thought the Bounty Hunting Plan out.
Ok, You go to DS and you have to be at least lvl 70 to do a quest called "Grand Hunt" In which you go to LiD and beat Zigris Faello.
After doing that you get the Item called B.H. License which allows you to go to a special NPC that has a board next to him.
Noobs and weaker players put the information of the person they want bounty hunted.
The same person cannot be hunted multiple times in a row meaning a 24 hour break.
Anyway, you can choose to do the hunt solo or in a guild or party.

xStar
08-18-2010, 08:36 PM
too bad you'd never get an sehh because they've never dropped in cabal na...ever

the only chance you'd probably ever get one is if est put one in cash shop for over 1kOne droped almost 2years ago, ET even knows about it.

I Killed The Prom Queen
08-18-2010, 08:37 PM
Hmmm, I thought the Bounty Hunting Plan out.
Ok, You go to DS and you have to be at least lvl 70 to do a quest called "Grand Hunt" In which you go to LiD and beat Zigris Faello.
After doing that you get the Item called B.H. License which allows you to go to a special NPC that has a board next to him.
Noobs and weaker players put the information of the person they want bounty hunted.
The same person cannot be hunted multiple times in a row meaning a 24 hour break.
Anyway, you can choose to do the hunt solo or in a guild or party.
o.o^^^ that works

DoItOver
08-18-2010, 08:37 PM
One droped almost 2years ago, ET even knows about it.

No it didn't, it was bought with usd..........

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 08:39 PM
Wow I actually came up with a good idea?
:3

Rastan
08-18-2010, 08:45 PM
One droped almost 2years ago
Perfect example for a closing argument,ty

TWF
08-18-2010, 08:54 PM
+1. I agree with Rastan.