PDA

View Full Version : can u update with a hawt looking boss

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 08:48 PM
instead of bosses getting uglier and uglier. like some of the other lvl 170s out there. cause sometimes u just want something hawt to pwn you or pwn. whatever floats peoples yachts.

DoItOver
08-18-2010, 08:50 PM
instead of bosses getting uglier and uglier. like some of the other lvl 170s out there. cause sometimes u just want something hawt to pwn you or pwn. whatever floats peoples yachts.

what? so you can jerk to it while pwning it? mangz thatz not cool mangz.

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 08:54 PM
lol.
Someone is eager to have a Succubus in the game.
lol

Ryukou
08-18-2010, 08:55 PM
lol.
Someone is eager to have a Succubus in the game.
lol

lol

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 08:59 PM
i dunno why people always hatin. just a thought. i mean siena was the complete opposite of what i thought.

Ryukou
08-18-2010, 09:00 PM
jackin off to a game man.. that's not cool

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:02 PM
forums are full of low self esteem fatasses. check it again next wednsday. see ya.

DoItOver
08-18-2010, 09:04 PM

Not my fault you used wrong words -.-

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:05 PM
not my fault u have low self esteem and actually have that thought in your mind when u hear those words rather then taking the sentences as is.

DoItOver
08-18-2010, 09:11 PM
not my fault u have low self esteem and actually have that thought in your mind when u hear those words rather then taking the sentences as is.

kekeke, so let me guess, you don't like lookingg at ugly bosses cuz it doesn't excite you, so you want someting hawt as in either a hawt male or female to excite you? I think the female BL in SoD is fine enough kekeke.

Ryukou
08-18-2010, 09:13 PM

You dug you're own grave bro.

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Ok, I understand where this guy is coming from but the bosses dont get uglier, just much cooler and a little more intimadating.
If you want "hawt" enemies to battle then play Everquest or something.
I happen to enjoy how ugly Zigdris Faello and the Mech Spiders are.
At least I am not distracted by bouncing bewbs on my screen while solo pwning them as a FB.
Woot woot!
roflmao

Ryukou
08-18-2010, 09:14 PM
lawl ^

DoItOver
08-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Ok, I understand where this guy is coming from but the bosses dont get uglier, just much cooler and a little more intimadating.
If you want "hawt" enemies to battle then play Everquest or something.
I happen to enjoy how ugly Zigdris Faello and the Mech Spiders are.
At least I am not distracted by bouncing bewbs on my screen while solo pwning them as a FB.
Woot woot!
roflmao

kakakaka, nice way to put up Teh wordz!

+1

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:17 PM
up to you to take it to watever u feel like. from what i see in between the lines. u just want to ask me out on a aos run or something. cause u obsessed with me already.

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 09:22 PM
Sorry, I only ask my Guildmates to go dungeon running with me kid.
I am a Monster Hunter and Treasure Hunter.
But seriously, No hawt bosses, I get pwned by my fiancee everyday at home and she is "hawt" enough for me.
lol

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:22 PM
people so negative always tryin to make people feel less than them. azns no matter what your always gonna be smaller than someone else. its in your jeans(genes)

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
08-18-2010, 09:24 PM
azns no matter what your always gonna be smaller than someone else. its in your jeans(genes)

u going racist now?

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:24 PM
im just rich.

Ryukou
08-18-2010, 09:25 PM
He just mad coz he posted something and dug his own grave so people could laugh at him.

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:25 PM
unfortunately i cant be racist. cause im like half asian and half amazing.

Ryukou
08-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Then you're a retard, coz you said something racist to asians, and now you're eating your own words.

/edit

when you say half amazing do you mean you find it amazing for jackin off to in game bosses?

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 09:28 PM
I swear, if you are a lower lvl than my FB and I find you on mercury in the normal channel, I am PKing you.
Stupid rich people with their overpowered gear.
XP

DoItOver
08-18-2010, 09:29 PM
unfortunately i cant be racist. cause im like half asian and half amazing.

Yeah, this guy is so hawt, he always got pwnt by every pretty gurl irl he has come across, so he wanted some hawt pixels on the screen.

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
Then you're a retard, coz you said something racist to asians, and now you're eating your own words.

/edit

when you say half amazing do you mean you find it amazing for jackin off to in game bosses?

yep guess for him its amazing to do that from playing a game.

Ryukou
Yeah, this guy is so hawt, he always got pwnt by every pretty gurl irl he has come across, so he wanted some hawt pixels on the screen.

Rofl, i'm sorry, but that was just too funny xD HAHA

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:30 PM
nope im use to people hatin i just get interested about who they are and how they know me. i guess people just nosey and again with the low self esteem thing. work on it buddy. maybe someday ill give u something for free.

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:31 PM
dude i get pwnt by girls everyday. makes me want them even more.

Ryukou
08-18-2010, 09:32 PM
nope im use to people hatin i just get interested about who they are and how they know me. i guess people just nosey and again with the low self esteem thing. work on it buddy. maybe someday ill give u something for free.

Now by free, are you saying giving someone a free picture of you jackin off to pixels?

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:33 PM
i still dont get why your trying to push this subject out there. cause it sounds like someone is trying to push their reality to someone else. and are just looking for recognition of somekind.

DoItOver
08-18-2010, 09:34 PM

Yesh plz, I wantz yo half amazing uh whatever it was mangz, lol

Just trollin on Yo mangz, hope I didn't hurt Ur Feelingz too much sitting right there on the comp mangz, not good if yo blood pressure rises up, know what I mean? Keep it cool mangz.

Ryukou
08-18-2010, 09:36 PM
i still dont get why your trying to push this subject out there. cause it sounds like someone is trying to push their reality to someone else. and are just looking for recognition of somekind.

I'm not pushing nothing no where, it's just that you implied that you jack off to pixels by asking for, "Hawter bosses". Chillax dude, no need to QQ about it.

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:37 PM
yea u push your own problems out there buddy. lols u take it this far. u sound like my scammer. are u him. u arent happy with all the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ u got aweay with for free. i r dumb. hehe ij ust let people think what they like. atleast i come across girls irl. that right there is enough for me.

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 09:38 PM
Ok MJ, you are one of those guys I can see sitting in their parents basements playing Cabal with a collection of Anime Dolls and never talking to any real women.
Sorry dude but Get A Life like the rest of us.
Oh, and if you are going to whine about a problem in the game or have a suggestion then make it worth people actually needing.
Until then go play Dragon Quest or Adventure Quest and keep your fantasies away from the respected players who spend hours grinding on the ugly bosses and then eventually become Cabal Gods and War Heros.

Ryukou
08-18-2010, 09:39 PM
yea u push your own problems out there buddy. lols u take it this far. u sound like my scammer. are u him. u arent happy with all the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ u got aweay with for free. i r dumb. hehe ij ust let people think what they like. atleast i come across girls irl. that right there is enough for me.

Your mom don't count MJ, and my problems i keep outside of games, games are meant for fun, not for jackin off to.

YourInLoveWithMJ
08-18-2010, 09:44 PM
hehe naw i never get hurt. well only one time and it was uncalled for. but u guys sound like him. thats why i dont talk to u much. well later on people who are up to no good. for me i let the past go. people i dont like i dont talk to. its that easy. but no one ever has to trick me to get my attention.

Ryukou
08-18-2010, 09:45 PM
hehe naw i never get hurt. well only one time and it was uncalled for. but u guys sound like him. thats why i dont talk to u much. well later on people who are up to no good. for me i let the past go. people i dont like i dont talk to. its that easy. but no one ever has to trick me to get my attention.

Don't gotta tell your life story man.

Lorsel
08-18-2010, 09:53 PM
I believe this thread is done now.
Everyone other than MJ feel free to add me as a friend on here.

>.>
08-19-2010, 07:24 AM
lol.. u people, whats your problem? im sure some of u chose girl characters for the exact reason that its something 'hawt' to look at, and if not you, then plenty of other male players. So whats so wrong about having a female boss lol? More interesting to look at you know

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 07:31 AM
Sorry, but I for one have a Fiancee and I dont care what bosses look like as long as they give good EXP.

DVwizzy
08-19-2010, 07:34 AM
lol what a thread...

ceyenne
08-19-2010, 08:02 AM
what? so you can jerk to it while pwning it? mangz thatz not cool mangz.

Maybe you should pull your brain out of the gutter there man. A lot of games have hawt mobs to fight. Has nothing to do with "jerking" off.

Perfect World for one example, has real hawt characters. Unless your some type of sicko, that doesn't even enter your mind.

How can you assume someones motive on something? You probably don't even know this guy. Kinda dumb to make a blind statement about someone you don't even know.

Yeah, I know...you said that wasn't cool, and I agree it's not.. I just don't understand where you're coming from on this and why you even brought it up.