PDA

View Full Version : Praetor of No Life

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:28 AM
lol@spur, how do you play CABAL 5 hours every single day and have a life at the same time..?

oh wait....

Lets start at HR8 to HR17 in terms of how many trade-ins you need. It's 2,135 trade-ins required from HR8 to HR17, and you have 40k Wexp right now, meaning you've gone to at LEAST 2,500 wars. Of course probably at least 1/3 of them were wars back in OGP, meaning you didn't even get a full trade-in the majority of the time. So it would be safe to say that you have gone to approximately 3,000 wars? CABAL came out February 1st, 2008. So seeing as how you're a loser and have probably been playing since it came out, it's been about 2 years and 5 months. A.K.A you've been playing CABAL for 880 days(only waring probably 750). So lets look at the facts.

You've been to approximately 3,000 Wars as of today, some of which were ended early, but then again...in reality every full war takes up more than an hour of peoples time.
You have been playing CABAL approximately 880 days, but have probably only been able to war for...750 days?
PER day E V E R Y day, you would need to war at least 3-4 times per day, E V E R Y day.

As Dromar has said, you also admitted you CA twice a day, meaning on top of the 3-4 DAILY Wars you go to, you squeeze in 2 CA'S. Cool, you play CABAL 5 hours a day, you're now THE biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing loser I know right now.

Now for your counterargument...."wars get called, im a n3rd and use everything i can to get more than 100 wexp per war" But lets take into consideration the fact that back in OGP a loss wouldn't rake in the same amount, and seeing as how we played back in OGP for much longer than EST, it's safe to say a portion of the Wars you've attended were losses. Lets also take into consideration the fact that when War was first introduced, you could apparently only attend once a day. Who knows when that was switched? Meaning that the number of days your 3K Wars gets to squeeze into gets even smaller. Instead of the proposed 750 days, it might even be 700...

How's it feel to have facts presented to you that make you look like a complete and utter loser Spur. Are you proud of yourself?

there are a couple discrepancies with ur first post tho
1) war did not come out right when cabal started, it came like 3+ months later?
2) there was only 1 war a day for a while, and the wexp from those were far from uniform

just sayin, but all in all yes that is a shtload of wars

Good point, I was giving him some room by saying he was Waring 3x a day on his lvl 1 when CABAL first started, lol. So its safe to say he's probably done more than 3 wars a day on average, eh?

OH BTW

INB4

TL;DR

s

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 12:30 AM
lolumad, i like how you're sht spazzing out one single wizzie, i feel like matri's scared, even though you're from venus and so am i. Nice rant cry baby

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:33 AM
lolumad, i like how you're sht spazzing out one single wizzie, i feel like matri's scared, even though you're from venus and so am i. Nice rant cry baby

lol im singling him out? hes got at least 1k more wars under his belt than anyone on cabal na, tell me that isnt 100% n3nrdmode k?

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 12:35 AM
lol im singling him out? hes got at least 1k more wars under his belt than anyone on cabal na, tell me that isnt 100% n3nrdmode k?

I wanted to say something, but then again, having second thoughts about it, you'd just be a hard head, and QQ/cry about it.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:38 AM
I wanted to say something, but then again, having second thoughts about it, you'd just be a hard head, and QQ/cry about it.

I would, like to talk, just like you, but then again, I think it would look, like sh.1t, and I was right.

Honestly since I probably rolled you on my BL so hard you're still crying over it, why don't you get good then come and talk to me.

FU2
08-19-2010, 12:38 AM
So you totally have a life amirite?

Syllius
08-19-2010, 12:40 AM
aight considering i dont like spur and i dont even know you but you sound like a real jerk (just sayin') i have to agree with you, but aint no way he spends 5 hours a day on cabal whilst upholding a life simultaneously lol, 3-4 wars = 4 hours at max, plus CA5 two times a day comes to a total of 6 hours, not to mention the time he uses to farm dungeons for drops to sell and shiit, so i say hes lying that he plays 5 hours a day, he prolly just says that cuz he dont wanna admit hes addicted to the game....

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:40 AM
So you totally have a life amirite?

No I'm a Spur wannabe. Just gotta start playing CABAL 5 hours a day like my idol.

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 12:41 AM
oh right, i didn't know a 150 pvp BL in martial could roll a 170 BL in siggy event boots and gloves, forcium etc. Make some brain cells monkey, and don't act like you know so much.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:43 AM
oh right, i didn't know a 150 pvp BL in martial could roll a 170 BL in siggy event boots and gloves, forcium etc. Make some brain cells monkey, and don't act like you know so much.

I'm acting like I don't know anything? Heres a fact; my lvl 127 T1 BL could have rolled you with the gear my BL had, hows that for knowing much? Your BL is pure garbage, stop acting like you have a right to flame me when I'm on a whole nother' level than you are, lolk?

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 12:46 AM
I'm acting like I don't know anything? Heres a fact; my lvl 127 T1 BL could have rolled you with the gear my BL had, hows that for knowing much? Your BL is pure garbage, stop acting like you have a right to flame me when I'm on a whole nother' level than you are, lolk?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, big talk for someone that likes to talk big with a 170 BL owning a 150 martial BL, you're 127 T1 BL could've owned me? i'd live to see that day, i like how you said COULD'VE, where's your BL now? did you sell it? did you sell it to buy candy69's account? No one's stupid monkey, it's just you. Sorry mister gorilla, but the truth hurts. And you're right, my BL is garbage, it has OKAY gear, and guess what? i never spend jack I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ usd in this game. Ecoins? yes, usd for alz? nope.

realowner
08-19-2010, 12:47 AM
marti wants spurs penus

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 12:48 AM
Reason why he posted a thread like this is coz he just wants to rage, QQ, and pee his pants and to seem like a big man.

mmmCake
08-19-2010, 12:48 AM
First off, I'm not even posting this to defend spur, just to point out a few flaws in your logic here.

1) War wasn't out when cabal first released on ogp, it was some time before it was and even then you have to be lvl 95 for war (back then anyway, granted some people just "got" their lvl 170 wizard accounts)
2) Are you counting each war as 100 wexp? 80 wexp? You realize with all the beads and bonuses (not to mention rare events) our now you could get as much as 176 wexp per war, plus you don't know how often his side won back on ogp
3) Its laughable that you say war is always an hour, there are plenty of times that war gets called, especially back on ogplanet when got more wexp for winning. Or you could always relog and sit on waiting list to get your wexp. There was also the time on ogp with 3 wars at once from 95-170 where people could sometimes get 2 to 3 wars worth of wexp in one war period, and there were people at honor rank 12 back then easily

War twice a day with premium and or bb+ and occasional war bead can easily make those other wars you say are needed unnecessary, not even counting the bonus of +10% for top ranking players in war.

I think someone is mad and spewing random "facts", you're awake at this time of night waiting for maintenance and calling others out for no life? How many hours have you spent today just waiting for cabal to come up?

All that aside, there's also at least one other player on mercury with honor rank 17 I believe, so it's not just spur that values honor ranks. Not to mention an increasing number of rank 15 players.

forumaccount
08-19-2010, 12:50 AM
there are a couple discrepancies with ur first post tho
1) war did not come out right when cabal started, it came like 3+ months later?
2) there was only 1 war a day for a while, and the wexp from those were far from uniform

just sayin, but all in all yes that is a shtload of wars

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 12:51 AM
First off, I'm not even posting this to defend spur, just to point out a few flaws in your logic here.

1) War wasn't out when cabal first released on ogp, it was some time before it was and even then you have to be lvl 95 for war (back then anyway, granted some people just "got" their lvl 170 wizard accounts)
2) Are you counting each war as 100 wexp? 80 wexp? You realize with all the beads and bonuses (not to mention rare events) our now you could get as much as 176 wexp per war, plus you don't know how often his side won back on ogp
3) Its laughable that you say war is always an hour, there are plenty of times that war gets called, especially back on ogplanet when got more wexp for winning. Or you could always relog and sit on waiting list to get your wexp. There was also the time on ogp with 3 wars at once from 95-170 where people could sometimes get 2 to 3 wars worth of wexp in one war period, and there were people at honor rank 12 back then easily

War twice a day with premium and or bb+ and occasional war bead can easily make those other wars you say are needed unnecessary, not even counting the bonus of +10% for top ranking players in war.

I think someone is mad and spewing random "facts", you're awake at this time of night waiting for maintenance and calling others out for no life? How many hours have you spent today just waiting for cabal to come up?

All that aside, there's also at least one other player on mercury with honor rank 17 I believe, so it's not just spur that values honor ranks. Not to mention an increasing number of rank 15 players.

+1, end result? the monkey is going to cry & rage about what you just said.

Syllius
08-19-2010, 12:51 AM
im not trolling on you or anything but imo getting hr 17 isnt worth it (yeah you get a title, so what? its just a title) but yeah i see where you're comin from

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:52 AM
Nice job, you've only furthered my evidence by shrinking the days he would be able to war instead of the 880. I was giving approximate numbers, meaning I was taking into consideration called wars, wars where he didn't get 30, wars where they lost, wars where they won, and also wars where he had a bead.

mmmCake
08-19-2010, 12:52 AM
I'd also just like to say, I'd consider doing war a few times a day far more entertaining than repeatedly doing a bunch of SoDs, at least war can change or be a little interesting. And oh wait, if I'm playing a game I'm doing it for FUN

Syllius
08-19-2010, 12:54 AM
I'd also just like to say, I'd consider doing war a few times a day far more entertaining than repeatedly doing a bunch of SoDs, at least war can change or be a little interesting. And oh wait, if I'm playing a game I'm doing it for FUN

same here lol, i dont play to compete for the best fb or the best gear for fb or anything, i play cuz its a good mmo and i have good friends on it, plus from time to time i meet new cool people XD

forumaccount
08-19-2010, 12:54 AM
aaaaanyway......if this thread was for entertainment while waiting for maint to finish.......its been over for over 2 hours now
just sayin...wasted time was wasted

Argetlam
08-19-2010, 12:55 AM
Nice job, you've only furthered my evidence by shrinking the days he would be able to war instead of the 880. I was giving approximate numbers, meaning I was taking into consideration called wars, wars where he didn't get 30, wars where they lost, wars where they won, and also wars where he had a bead.

spur not get 30 points? lolk

Syllius
08-19-2010, 12:56 AM

spur prolly just combos on res towers and proc gates lololol

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:56 AM

Sorry but if Spur spent time running SoD instead of wars, he would have ran probably 9,000? rofl....

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:57 AM

I forgot! When people get in late and hit a guard/enemy once they automatically get 30 pts! Silly me!

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retards on this forum...i swear

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 12:57 AM
aaaaanyway......if this thread was for entertainment while waiting for maint to finish.......its been over for over 2 hours now
just sayin...wasted time was wasted

Idk if you were told, but m/a finished pretty early .

Syllius
08-19-2010, 12:58 AM
Sorry but if Spur spent time running SoD instead of wars, he would have ran probably 9,000? rofl....

fo sho lololol i mean if he "plays for 5 hours a day" then he prolly buys alz to get his gear lolol

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 12:58 AM
I forgot! When people get in late and hit a guard/enemy once they automatically get 30 pts! Silly me!

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retards on this forum...i swear

QQ more plox?

mmmCake
08-19-2010, 12:59 AM

You probably just wet yourself dreaming about having finished that many SoDs yourself didn't you? Man you must be jealous

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 01:00 AM
You probably just wet yourself dreaming about having finished that many SoDs yourself didn't you? Man you must be jealous

ignore the fact that i made you look like a retard...cool kid, real cool

on a side note thx for reminding me that war didnt come out til later on in cabal release, now spurs even more of a n3rd

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 01:01 AM

careful ! or else he'll buy your account too mmmCake !! Don't wanna make teh monkey mad !!!

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 01:03 AM
careful ! or else he'll buy your account too mmmCake !! Don't wanna make teh monkey mad !!!

ur flames are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in boring and generic...get some new material baddie

mmmCake
08-19-2010, 01:05 AM
I think someone is mad that the one thing that he claims makes spur better than him is something he can't go out and buy

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 01:05 AM
ur flames are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in boring and generic...get some new material baddie

Why? i like making you cry and wet your pants, it's funny and i like how everyone in this thread makes you look bad LAWL

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 01:11 AM
Why? i like making you cry and wet your pants, it's funny and i like how everyone in this thread makes you look bad LAWL

people pointing out how we couldnt war when cabal first came out makes me look bad? think again dumb sht, it makes spur look even more of a no lifing n3rd lol

fun thread, nobody worth flaming in it tho, just a few random baddies like yourself...ill check this thread in a day or 2 when its 10+ pages long :)

WIpwns
08-19-2010, 01:48 AM
sup
i heard ur on in ch 8 getting owned every pvp 24 hours a day

no life

RekeesEnivid
08-19-2010, 01:53 AM
sup
i heard ur on in ch 8 getting owned every pvp 24 hours a day

lol

no life

o.o

Hitler
08-19-2010, 05:54 AM
Why don't you post this in general discussion got, afraid everyone will see you get rolled?

You're a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and you work at BK. Before you judge someone elses life how about you go check your own(If that's what you want to call it). You were kicked out of your house, you have no friends, no girlfriend, you're a dirtbag, and you have to cheat to be good at anything. Do us all a favor, either take a cheese grater to your face and post a picture so we can all trash you or go kill yourself.

tl;dr: i just rolled you, you better read it.

lolwut
08-19-2010, 06:38 AM
lol@spur, how do you play CABAL 5 hours every single day and have a life at the same time..?

oh wait....

Lets start at HR8 to HR17 in terms of how many trade-ins you need. It's 2,135 trade-ins required from HR8 to HR17, and you have 40k Wexp right now, meaning you've gone to at LEAST 2,500 wars. Of course probably at least 1/3 of them were wars back in OGP, meaning you didn't even get a full trade-in the majority of the time. So it would be safe to say that you have gone to approximately 3,000 wars? CABAL came out February 1st, 2008. So seeing as how you're a loser and have probably been playing since it came out, it's been about 2 years and 5 months. A.K.A you've been playing CABAL for 880 days(only waring probably 750). So lets look at the facts.

You've been to approximately 3,000 Wars as of today, some of which were ended early, but then again...in reality every full war takes up more than an hour of peoples time.
You have been playing CABAL approximately 880 days, but have probably only been able to war for...750 days?
PER day E V E R Y day, you would need to war at least 3-4 times per day, E V E R Y day.

As Dromar has said, you also admitted you CA twice a day, meaning on top of the 3-4 DAILY Wars you go to, you squeeze in 2 CA'S. Cool, you play CABAL 5 hours a day, you're now THE biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing loser I know right now.

Now for your counterargument...."wars get called, im a n3rd and use everything i can to get more than 100 wexp per war" But lets take into consideration the fact that back in OGP a loss wouldn't rake in the same amount, and seeing as how we played back in OGP for much longer than EST, it's safe to say a portion of the Wars you've attended were losses. Lets also take into consideration the fact that when War was first introduced, you could apparently only attend once a day. Who knows when that was switched? Meaning that the number of days your 3K Wars gets to squeeze into gets even smaller. Instead of the proposed 750 days, it might even be 700...

How's it feel to have facts presented to you that make you look like a complete and utter loser Spur. Are you proud of yourself?

Good point, I was giving him some room by saying he was Waring 3x a day on his lvl 1 when CABAL first started, lol. So its safe to say he's probably done more than 3 wars a day on average, eh?

OH BTW

INB4

TL;DR

s
n3rd

Jeazy
08-19-2010, 06:48 AM
this thread proves matrimoney is mad.

kakaka
08-19-2010, 06:52 AM
@ Marti,LOL U MAD.Why dont u write us a book about spurs life,u seem very interested in him

AngeIbabe
08-19-2010, 07:32 AM
shut the f up matri u mad

Lethal
08-19-2010, 08:01 AM

That just makes you look like a retard.

Maybe I'm making a big deal out of this, because you do it every day.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 08:02 AM
Hey, Praetor of No Life is my title! When I play this game its for the entire time I am at my friends house and its usually 2-3 days every 2 weeks so I dont sleep for 2-3 days. So there, I am the the PNL not Spur. XD lol

TheTrueOne
08-19-2010, 08:33 AM
lol this cat matrinmy or w/e his name is has totally lost it, son quit your belly aching quit your qq cause were not giving you a sholder to lean on, SPUR OWNS U fool, quit drinking your haterade your rant/rage/obsession with Spur is quite amusing(sidenote Spur what u do to this fool? lol) instead of worrying and qq about someone else go claim your own shoes already were not giving you nothing son except I honestly do want to ty for giving me a good laugh gg

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 09:17 AM
shut the f up matri u mad

Grats monkey you`re the best, the best at being flamed at and hated.

e10lt1z
08-19-2010, 09:24 AM
In my opinion the person over obsessing with this thread is by far way worse than someone playing cabal for 5 hours a day.

Cabal is a game. Games are meant to be played. If you are playing the game, you have life therefor you have a life.

Get off the kids nuts already, they need room to breathe.

ohidere
08-19-2010, 09:25 AM
inb4 another post hurhur

IaMaLive
08-19-2010, 10:04 AM
im not trolling on you or anything but imo getting hr 17 isnt worth it (yeah you get a title, so what? its just a title) but yeah i see where you're comin from

thats is why u fail so hard!!! u can stay at hr11(or ur acutualy lower than that) while i roll u with a lv129 hr17 and see how u feel.

Mishon
08-19-2010, 10:14 AM
2 mins of my life that I may never get back...

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:23 AM
lol @ all the kids i made rage in this thread.

goal achieved.

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 10:46 AM
only thing you achieved was more hate :3

Marth
08-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Perhaps Matri is mad, but with all the evidence we know Spur is lying about the amount of time he plays on Cabal. With the title he has he must play A LOT, that is unless he uses a war exp bead every single time he goes to war which I doubt. 5 hours a day with that title is highly unlikely. He shouldn't try to sandbag himself saying 5 hours is the amount of time he plays per day. Probably more like 7-11 hours.

Syllius
08-19-2010, 11:59 AM
thats is why u fail so hard!!! u can stay at hr11(or ur acutualy lower than that) while i roll u with a lv129 hr17 and see how u feel.

LOLUMAD son? get off my nuts k?

Lethal
08-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Perhaps Matri is mad, but with all the evidence we know Spur is lying about the amount of time he plays on Cabal. With the title he has he must play A LOT, that is unless he uses a war exp bead every single time he goes to war which I doubt. 5 hours a day with that title is highly unlikely. He shouldn't try to sandbag himself saying 5 hours is the amount of time he plays per day. Probably more like 7-11 hours.

You're leaving out stacked Wexp beads.

But with all seriousness, who cares if he plays a lot? He probably has a better life than most people. What counts is that you like what you do.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:01 PM

mad? no...bored? yeah

I'm pretty positive anyone with a brain would understand what I'm trying to prove here. He's obviously been playing at least 5 hours of CABAL daily for the past 2 years...which is...dunno call it what you want but jesus, it's about time to get a life don't you think?

[email protected] better life than most people? how can he even have a life when he plays CABAL 5 hours a day without missing a beat?

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 12:11 PM
Hey Matridummy, I play Cabal days at a time and I am engaged to wonderful woman. I have a life. "He plays for 5 hours a day blah blah blah" Anyone with a brain could tell you there is 24 hours a day that leaves him with plenty of time to have a life. Stalker.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Hey Matridummy, I play Cabal days at a time and I am engaged to wonderful woman. I have a life. "He plays for 5 hours a day blah blah blah" Anyone with a brain could tell you there is 24 hours a day that leaves him with plenty of time to have a life. Stalker.

That's funny, because your stupid azz already admitted you play CABAL 2-3 times a week because you don't even have a computer at your house. Pathetic that you play CABAL while at a friends house, isn't it? Although it's not as sad as playing CABAL 5 hours a day for 2 years straight.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Yeah, because if I did that Matridummy, you would have already lost to me.

otice1
08-19-2010, 12:31 PM
Spur has no life. Prove me wrong.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Yeah, because if I did that Matridummy, you would have already lost to me.

lolwut???

ok thats like saying "huhu if i farmed pf and found dual 7 amp 16 dmg forcy orbs youd never beat me huhu!!"

dumb sht

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 12:39 PM
I have a question. You all say you aren't stalkers yet you contradict yourself by acting like you know Spur. Prove me wrong on this but wouldn't you have to watch him for days at a time to prove he has no life. Thus, you, who says Spur has no life, are indeed stalkers. Oh, and to Matridummy, I have only played cabal 3 times and I am lvl 58. I am sure if I spent the amount of time playing that you do on here, I would be at least a Transcender.

Marth
08-19-2010, 12:39 PM
You're leaving out stacked Wexp beads.

But with all seriousness, who cares if he plays a lot? He probably has a better life than most people. What counts is that you like what you do.

What you say is 100% true. I really don't care if he plays a lot or doesn't play at all. I just think that hes lying saying he plays 5 hours a day because we all know it takes more than that to get to where he is at. As for having a better life than most people, then thats great. Although it's hard to believe if his life is much better than most people of cabal because we know he plays the game quite often. Even if his life is better than other cabal players it's not that much of an achievement right? I mean in a stereotypical fashion we all think of our cabal peers as gamer I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s who do nothing but play the game.

Matri: I get exactly what you're trying to prove. I'm on the same page as you, except my flaming is toned down a lot more. :]

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:46 PM
I have a question. You all say you aren't stalkers yet you contradict yourself by acting like you know Spur. Prove me wrong on this but wouldn't you have to watch him for days at a time to prove he has no life. Thus, you, who says Spur has no life, are indeed stalkers. Oh, and to Matridummy, I have only played cabal 3 times and I am lvl 58. I am sure if I spent the amount of time playing that you do on here, I would be at least a Transcender.

What is there to know? He's posted a SS where he has HR17 with 40k Wexp, what else would I possibly need to prove that he plays CABAL 5 hours a day besides the fact that his HR requires 3-4 wars a day for 2 years straight.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 12:50 PM
So what if Spur plays so much, You jealous cuz he plays more or something? You spend all this time bragging and trying to say Spur has no life but in truth, I see you online and I dont see Spur anywhere. Doesn't that mean, Oh, You are the one with no life.

otice1
08-19-2010, 12:53 PM
So what if Spur plays so much, You jealous cuz he plays more or something? You spend all this time bragging and trying to say Spur has no life but in truth, I see you online and I dont see Spur anywhere. Doesn't that mean, Oh, You are the one with no life.

The reason why posts like this arise is because people like Spur specifically deny accusations that are obviously true.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Thats good Marth but you and Matridummy keep snowballing it into this stupid little fueds. Start acting your ages... unless of course you are 12 and lost on Halo, then of course keep acting that way.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:57 PM

I'm on the forums + CABAL at the same time, how is igoring forum posts and playing CABAL any different? Still the same amount of time spent dedicated to CABAL. I find it funny that you're trying to say that since I'm on the forums and Spur isn't, I must be more of a no lifer. Boy, people on the forums are getting dumber and dumber as we speak apparently. When you can prove I play more than 5 hours of CABAL every single day for years straight, then you can accuse me of being a no lifer like Spur, k?

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Thats good Marth but you and Matridummy keep snowballing it into this stupid little fueds. Start acting your ages... unless of course you are 12 and lost on Halo, then of course keep acting that way.

If you're gonna lvl up and whoop me you might wanna lvl up or something if you have any hopes of being on the same playing field as I. The time you've spent forum trolling you probably could be lvl 100 by now.

Marth
08-19-2010, 01:08 PM
What feud? Who am I feuding with? I simply stated something is all. Now if a huge argument arose and it persists between me and someone else then I could say I'll be feuding but that isn't happening now is it? And lets see hmm...well you seem to be arguing with Matrimoney so I guess the words you speak of are referring to you. 12 y/o?

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Scratch that Matridummy, Its not 100, Its 106, Do your math, I have been on the forums for 5 days and haven't played Cabal since then because I am using a phone to get on here. Anyway, You seem jealous of Spur's HR and Wexp, is that what it is? Man, You are an insignifficant worm to me, why would I waste time watchin you play Cabal when I spend most my time with my Fiancee and actually have a life?

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 01:19 PM
No Marth, I am in fact 18 but I get tired of seeing children bicker.

Ojay
08-19-2010, 01:21 PM
so ur 18 and alrdy engaged? wow congrats i guess

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Yeah, The 16th was our first anniversarry, We dated for half a year before getting engaged. Thx Ojay

Syllius
08-19-2010, 01:25 PM
Scratch that Matridummy, Its not 100, Its 106, Do your math, I have been on the forums for 5 days and haven't played Cabal since then because I am using a phone to get on here. Anyway, You seem jealous of Spur's HR and Wexp, is that what it is? Man, You are an insignifficant worm to me, why would I waste time watchin you play Cabal when I spend most my time with my Fiancee and actually have a life?

game over! XD

Marth
08-19-2010, 01:28 PM
If you don't want to see people argue or quarrel I suggest you stop reading the forums. This is the internet, people are always going to argue and act childish, and what makes it more susceptible is that you're on a gaming forum. Of course there will be flamers and people that argue. If you want to stick around these forums you're either gonna have to put up with everything that happens or you argue back.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 01:29 PM
lol @Syllius Guess I win.

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 01:29 PM

oh wait....

OH BTW

INB4

TL;DR

s
mat ur an idiot mw didn't even come out til ep 2 which is more than enough time for spur to have been lvl 95 lol
+ did u ever count the fact that theres premy ?
or premy+ wexp beads or no premy + wexp beads ?
or did u even put into the factor of wexp events o.o

Syllius
08-19-2010, 01:30 PM
lol @Syllius Guess I win.

XD you guess you win?

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Sorry Marth, this arguement ended man. lol Thx for the advice though.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 01:35 PM
mat ur an idiot mw didn't even come out til ep 2 which is more than enough time for spur to have been lvl 95 lol
+ did u ever count the fact that theres premy ?
or premy+ wexp beads or no premy + wexp beads ?
or did u even put into the factor of wexp events o.o

the things youre talking about wont change the fact that the kid still needs to war 3x every day to get his hr.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 01:37 PM

Because trolling EST forums on your phone is having a life? Having a Fiancee at 18 makes me lol. Engaged after 6 months? Sup divorce in a year?

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 01:58 PM
the things youre talking about wont change the fact that the kid still needs to war 3x every day to get his hr.

it proves its impossible to exactly figure it out this all because there are too many variables ex
premy+bb+wexp+event+ top 30% = 192 wexp ( winnign war losign cut in 1/2)
so yea lol
unless u wanna do the math its pretty much possible to get hc17 with 2 wars a day and by the way it seems he saves his wexp until hes confident til he will reach the next lvl
so therefore he can aquire more honor be mearly doing dungeons and the higher his honor is the higher his wexp will value

Marth
08-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Sorry Marth, this arguement ended man. lol Thx for the advice though.

No hostility between the both of us, and no prob.

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 02:07 PM
lmao marth the praetor of calmness xD

Spur
08-19-2010, 02:20 PM
after 9 pages u will see my first appearance. matri and math tho they share 3 letters have absolutely nuthin in common. all i need to say is 1 thing and matris full arguement just falls down the drain.

matri the one that knows all how much wexp does it take from 8-17?
hint : the ones on wiki are wrong

>.>
08-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Lol @ matri , why are you so obsessed with Spur??

Lethal
08-19-2010, 02:30 PM
matri and math tho they share 3 letters have absolutely nuthin in common.

I lol'd hard

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/yes-2.png

fsflashy
08-19-2010, 02:43 PM
I lol'd hard

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/yes-2.png

that is the creepiest pokemon ever.

NBAFinals2010
08-19-2010, 04:18 PM
When matri first went to war on his wiz I thought he was a 15x. Then i saw his level and I thought that he should uninstall. Then I found out it was matri, so I was like oh never mind that's normal.

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 04:38 PM
rawr

Syllius
08-19-2010, 04:41 PM
rawr

stop bumping this thread nubcake kthx

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 04:42 PM
stop bumping this thread nubcake kthx

no >.> drama = goodness o.o

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 04:43 PM
after 9 pages u will see my first appearance. matri and math tho they share 3 letters have absolutely nuthin in common. all i need to say is 1 thing and matris full arguement just falls down the drain.

matri the one that knows all how much wexp does it take from 8-17?
hint : the ones on wiki are wrong

seeing as how i went from 8-17 instead of 0-17, i cut you some slack. also, of course you're going to say those trade ins are wrong to make yourself look better...sad thing is...if they are wrong then the real numbers are prolly higher

Syllius
08-19-2010, 04:43 PM
no >.> drama = goodness o.o

no, drama = scrubs who like to QQ and rage about every little thing

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 04:44 PM
so therefore he can aquire more honor be mearly doing dungeons and the higher his honor is the higher his wexp will value

are you honestly this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retarded or are you doing this on purpose? DUNGEONS FOR HONOR? the kids I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in HR 17, he'd have to prolly run about 1,000 dungeons to get about 1/10 of 1%.

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 05:53 PM
are you honestly this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retarded or are you doing this on purpose? DUNGEONS FOR HONOR? the kids I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in HR 17, he'd have to prolly run about 1,000 dungeons to get about 1/10 of 1%.

You sir do not know how to calculate from the beggings
You get more honor if you save ur wexp up to. Certain point and you get honor from dungeons it will actually help alot in the long run

Spur
08-19-2010, 06:23 PM
seeing as how i went from 8-17 instead of 0-17, i cut you some slack. also, of course you're going to say those trade ins are wrong to make yourself look better...sad thing is...if they are wrong then the real numbers are prolly higher

lol cut me slack. war was not out the first few months of cabal like people already stated. i didnt even start turning in wexp till i was rank 9. i thought ure "FACTS" aka wiki was 100% true? wat happened now? instead of me telling u the real values y dont u go find out b4 u posts "FACTS"

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Pwnt

Ojay
08-19-2010, 06:35 PM
Pwnt

i second that

Matiel
08-19-2010, 06:46 PM
no matter what the facts are and if matri's point is true or not, also with agreeing w lorsel, w/e you guys do in life is ur own thing and personal and it shouldnt matter to u what other ppl do. *waiting to get flamed*

lentil
08-19-2010, 06:50 PM
+1

Hydro
08-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Im not gonna lie ...that title would be hot as a lvl 20 title....but matri brah u cant clown spurski...when i see u online every hour of the day

otice1
08-19-2010, 06:57 PM
How many hours "at work" do you think Spur spends on the forums each day? Yeah, a lot

CCCCComboBreaker
08-19-2010, 07:16 PM
<3 Matri~~~

Spur
08-19-2010, 07:22 PM
How many hours "at work" do you think Spur spends on the forums each day? Yeah, a lot

how much is alot? 5 hours? if so i got under 1k posts yet matri got 2k+ does that mean he spends 10 hours?

alot = 5 hours
10 hours = ?

Hydro
08-19-2010, 07:25 PM
yo spurski how do i quote someone?

otice1
08-19-2010, 07:33 PM
how much is alot? 5 hours? if so i got under 1k posts yet matri got 2k+ does that mean he spends 10 hours?

alot = 5 hours
10 hours = ?

The difference is that you aren't playing Cabal while checking the forums and people like us do. So if " a lot " for you is 5 hours then 5hrs Cabal + 5 hours forums = 10hrs of Cabal/forum each day.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 07:33 PM

alot = 5 hours
10 hours = ?

Spur logic yet again!

You probably spend more time on forums than I do, you just don't post cuz you're a scared b.itch. I like how you waited until the scrub trolls came into this thread before you posted, knowing whatever you posted would be drowned out by random trolls. Doesn't change the fact that you dedicate 1/2 of your daily routine to CABAL, got.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Matridummy, you cant call Spur a "GOT" if you are the one over obsessing with him. You waste way to much time tryin to downrate Spur while you dont notice that people already prove you wrong. Little kid, go seek attention by playing Neopets and talk in their Forums, maybe 9 yr olds will think you are awesome, Of course I may be wrong, and then you will get flamed by 9 yr olds.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Matridummy, you cant call Spur a "GOT" if you are the one over obsessing with him. You waste way to much time tryin to downrate Spur while you dont notice that people already prove you wrong. Little kid, go seek attention by playing Neopets and talk in their Forums, maybe 9 yr olds will think you are awesome, Of course I may be wrong, and then you will get flamed by 9 yr olds.

First of all, obsessing and showing how much of a n3rd he is are two totally different things. Second of all, who on this entire forum has proven that I'm wrong? If anything people have only furthered my claims. Lol, little kid? I'm older than your retarded ass kiddo. Speaking of 9 year olds, your grammar is about that of a 9 year old. Lemme know when you got aren't complete trash, baddie. Oh wait, you're some random ass lvl 58.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Yep, some random ass lvl 58 who believes you are obsessed with trying to prove something about someone and making a complete dolt out of yourself while doing it. Oh, and grammar of a 9 yr old? Please, My spelling is better and my vocabulary is bigger. Before saying you are older how about acting it first and just shutting up with your stupid rant about Spur having more time to play than you.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Matridummy, you cant call Spur a, "GOT" if you are the one over obsessing with him. You waste way too much time tryin' to degrade Spur while you don't notice that people already prove you wrong. Little kid, go seek attention by playing Neopets and talk in their Forums, maybe 9 yr olds will think you are awesome. Of course I may be wrong, and then you will get flamed by 9 yr olds.

Oh, and grammar of a 9 yr old? Please, my spelling is better and my vocabulary is bigger.

You're totally right, got.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 08:38 PM
Wow, You called me a got, funny considering I am the one that is engaged and you aren't. Which leads me to something, why dont you get off the forums and go find yourself a girl and get laid, it will make you feel better than trying to flame people and just getting a campfire lit under your ass instead.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Wow, You called me a got, funny considering I am the one that is engaged and you aren't. Which leads me to something, why dont you get off the forums and go find yourself a girl and get laid, it will make you feel better than trying to flame people and just getting a campfire lit under your ass instead.

I've had a girl since you were 13 years old kiddo, try again.

otice1
08-19-2010, 08:42 PM

If you spent half the time that you did on the forums in-game then people might have a reason to respect you and what you say might become credible. Until then you are a whiny lvl 58 who has to advertise online for friends that you will never meet and who has a need for people to decide things for you because you can't even make 50:50 decisions by yourself, i.e. choosing a nation.

O yea

Who are you?

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Blow up dolls dont count man. If you really had a girl then why aren't you spending time with her other than over obsessing yourself with tryin to prove some random guy you will never meet is a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? If you have a girl then forget about tryin to prove that so and so is a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and try provin to your girl that she means more to you than anything.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Blow up dolls dont count man. If you really had a girl then why aren't you spending time with her other than over obsessing yourself with tryin to prove some random guy you will never meet is a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? If you have a girl then forget about tryin to prove that so and so is a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and try provin to your girl that she means more to you than anything.

LOL Yeah lemme just go call up my girl while shes sleeping, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in tard. Blow up dolls, really? How lame is that sh.it? You're asking why am I not spending time with my girl yet you seem to have a girl as well amd are doing the same thing I'm doing, which is trolling the forums. Sorry, white trash kids like yourself aren't really worth my time anymore, have fun being a scrub pos in CABAL.

otice1
08-19-2010, 08:51 PM

You have posted nearly 130 times in the past two-and-a-half days. Its obvious you spend a vast amount of time with your girlfriend....

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 08:52 PM
drrooo
meeee
zzzzyyyy

+6 that bike while ur at it wakakakaka cya tomorrow

otice1
08-19-2010, 08:54 PM
hello sir

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 08:54 PM
Otice1, If I had a computer trust me I would lvl up, I can make my own decisions, asking opinions doesn't mean I can't decide things for myself. Matridummy, My GF isn't asleep, in fact she is laughin her ass off at you right now.

Fishy
08-19-2010, 09:17 PM
After so many damn posts, all I have to say is this........Matrimoney, we all know you're jealous of spur, but please, he has enough of a fan club as it is. don't need you feeding the fire to it. we know you're mad obsessed with him.....ka...maybe secretly you're in love with him ;)

psssst the BK dude's a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥! =O

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 09:39 PM
i srly like how matri always does this on the forums
and yea matri has spent more time on forums LOL

Matiel
08-20-2010, 07:09 AM
He's just looking for arguements and stuff because hes bored and it's how he entertain's himself i guess lol.

kakaka
08-20-2010, 07:59 AM
matri spends more time on forums than spur does playing cabal akkaka

phonpaseuth
08-20-2010, 08:06 AM
matri spends more time on forums than spur does playing cabal akkaka

That's probably prove spur is better?

Ryukou
08-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Monkey is obsessed with spur, coz he I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s and spur doesn't? Hell your obsessed coz you stalk him and you like to show how much of a n3rd he is.

Lorsel
08-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Pwnt

WIpwns
08-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Monkey is obsessed with spur, coz he I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s and spur doesn't? Hell your obsessed coz you stalk him and you like to show how much of a n3rd he is.

and ur obsessed with matri
all ur 115 posts are related to matri

stop trying to troll too hard

Ryukou
08-20-2010, 10:56 AM

and stop trying to be hated, what are you now? are you monkey's bich? one of his little pre-I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥scent childs he's had with his heshe girlfriend? i believe so.

and what are your 2.5k posts about? being flamed at and for being hated? must've be known to be really hated to being able to have that much posts. How long it take you to reply to all of em?

Lethal
08-20-2010, 10:59 AM

All your 2k+ posts have ka in all of them. Get a life

Lorsel
08-20-2010, 11:02 AM
lol This is funny.

Mishon
08-20-2010, 11:29 AM
The funny part is he found the time out of his life to calculate the math and write a paragraph about a no lifer...

good job watson...

Ojay
08-20-2010, 11:30 AM
The funny part is he found the time out of his life to calculate the math and write a paragraph about a no lifer...

good job watson...

how ironic does that sound hmm..

Ryukou
08-20-2010, 11:32 AM
Well what can you do? He can do the math, he's a bigger n3rd than spur, and he stalks spur.

WIpwns
08-20-2010, 12:56 PM
and stop trying to be hated, what are you now? are you monkey's bich? one of his little pre-I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥scent childs he's had with his heshe girlfriend? i believe so.

and what are your 2.5k posts about? being flamed at and for being hated? must've be known to be really hated to being able to have that much posts. How long it take you to reply to all of em?

uve been hating me since i overscored ur trash bl that does 90 points per war
dont care if ppl hate me :)
im obsessed with wizzies in venus yes

All your 2k+ posts have ka in all of them. Get a life

kakakak

Ryukou
08-20-2010, 01:02 PM
uve been hating me since i overscored ur trash bl that does 90 points per war
dont care if ppl hate me :)
im obsessed with wizzies in venus yes

kakakak

Uhm.. last time i remembered it, you switched from cap to proc in t2 war, you out scored almost everyone including me, do i care? no. What was the end result? everyone hated you not because you scored one of the highest, but everyone hated you coz you're a loud mouth, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y wiz. So don't come QQ'ing to me that you've got bad rep the same as monkey. Oh and i'm dead positive i'm not the only one who hates you =)

syndrah
08-20-2010, 01:06 PM
you guys are fu$cking morons. go outside and do sht take a break from cabal. stop boasting over egos or pointing out how many hours people play.

/endthread.

WIpwns
08-20-2010, 01:09 PM
Uhm.. last time i remembered it, you switched from cap to proc in t2 war, you out scored almost everyone including me, do i care? no. What was the end result? everyone hated you not because you scored one of the highest, but everyone hated you coz you're a loud mouth, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y wiz. So don't come QQ'ing to me that you've got bad rep the same as monkey. Oh and i'm dead positive i'm not the only one who hates you =)

cuz u all fail and lose every fawking war
i switched to proc right be4 i quit wi to troll u noobs

right after my 3rd war u tried pking me in ch 13 and guess what

get 2 hit son
btw i can care less if i have a bad rep

WIpwns
08-20-2010, 01:14 PM
i was in ch 8 seven hours ago to check ah and u were there
guess what
ur still there till now

fob when r u going to start lvling

NBAFinals2010
08-20-2010, 01:53 PM
he's not gonna lvl so us t3'rs can farm his ass off after update >:]

WIpwns
08-20-2010, 02:53 PM
he's not gonna lvl so us t3'rs can farm his ass off after update >:]

my friend said he 4 hits that fob bl in t3 ...

ohidere
08-22-2010, 06:30 PM
you guys are fu$cking morons. go outside and do sht take a break from cabal. stop boasting over egos or pointing out how many hours people play.

/endthread.

you dont have that power sir