PDA

View Full Version : Look who's scared

Hitler
08-19-2010, 05:58 AM
Of being banned on forums and having everyone watch him get rolled hardcore. Post your flame where everyone can see it, Matrimoney. Don't be a little bich.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?8251-Praetor-of-No-Life

If you don't get banned from mamking a topic like that, I don't even know.

Rastan
08-19-2010, 06:10 AM
Looks like someone is jealous that they aren't getting matri's attention,it's ok,life moves on,they are plenty of other fish in the sea

realowner
08-19-2010, 07:36 AM
u know admins dont watch forums right?

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-19-2010, 07:58 AM
lol@spur, how do you play CABAL 5 hours every single day and have a life at the same time..?

oh wait....

Lets start at HR8 to HR17 in terms of how many trade-ins you need. It's 2,135 trade-ins required from HR8 to HR17, and you have 40k Wexp right now, meaning you've gone to at LEAST 2,500 wars. Of course probably at least 1/3 of them were wars back in OGP, meaning you didn't even get a full trade-in the majority of the time. So it would be safe to say that you have gone to approximately 3,000 wars? CABAL came out February 1st, 2008. So seeing as how you're a loser and have probably been playing since it came out, it's been about 2 years and 5 months. A.K.A you've been playing CABAL for 880 days(only waring probably 750). So lets look at the facts.

You've been to approximately 3,000 Wars as of today, some of which were ended early, but then again...in reality every full war takes up more than an hour of peoples time.
You have been playing CABAL approximately 880 days, but have probably only been able to war for...750 days?
PER day E V E R Y day, you would need to war at least 3-4 times per day, E V E R Y day.

As Dromar has said, you also admitted you CA twice a day, meaning on top of the 3-4 DAILY Wars you go to, you squeeze in 2 CA'S. Cool, you play CABAL 5 hours a day, you're now THE biggest I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing loser I know right now.

Now for your counterargument...."wars get called, im a n3rd and use everything i can to get more than 100 wexp per war" But lets take into consideration the fact that back in OGP a loss wouldn't rake in the same amount, and seeing as how we played back in OGP for much longer than EST, it's safe to say a portion of the Wars you've attended were losses. Lets also take into consideration the fact that when War was first introduced, you could apparently only attend once a day. Who knows when that was switched? Meaning that the number of days your 3K Wars gets to squeeze into gets even smaller. Instead of the proposed 750 days, it might even be 700...

How's it feel to have facts presented to you that make you look like a complete and utter loser Spur. Are you proud of yourself?

Good point, I was giving him some room by saying he was Waring 3x a day on his lvl 1 when CABAL first started, lol. So its safe to say he's probably done more than 3 wars a day on average, eh?

OH BTW

INB4

TL;DR

s

matri-double-P-a**2mouth-monkey just jealous coz he gots to flip burgers and other stuffs "coughs" to support his acc/item buying habits. its addictive as meth to him =P

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 08:14 AM
lol Nice one Reborn.

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 08:53 AM
You can't really do much, it's how this burger flipping account buyer rolls. When he see's this thread, i bet all of you know what the outcome is. He just mad coz he can't get any lovin

Lethal
08-19-2010, 08:55 AM
outcome

He'll try to spin some more useless gabrage that digs him a deeper hole. Maybe one day he'll realize nobody likes him.

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 08:56 AM
He'll try to spin some more useless gabrage that digs him a deeper hole. Maybe one day he'll realize nobody likes him.

Well he feeds on the hate and attention people give him so obviously this dipI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ isn't learning anything, i feel sorry for his guild, and his he/she girlfriend.

ArshesNei
08-19-2010, 08:57 AM
That is a lot of math that was done and a lot of stalking? o_o

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 08:59 AM

That queerbait has a crush on spur kekekekeke

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 08:59 AM
I feel sorry to but he kinda deserves the criticism since he starts crap with everone.

Spur
08-19-2010, 09:00 AM

problem is matri and math cannot mix. every time he even attempts that 4 letter word he fails

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 09:00 AM
I feel sorry to but he kinda deserves the criticism since he starts crap with everone.

^ i was being sarcastic about feeling sorry for his guild.

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-19-2010, 09:15 AM
That queerbait has a crush on spur kekekekeke

he prolly got a fet*sh on chinese people then. =P

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 09:17 AM
lol Yeah, watch out, this thread will be deleted too because we are picking on Matri.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 09:32 AM
lol lethal ur a moron, it was posted in general last night and gm's obviously moved it dur dur

btw its cute that the same little bunch of groupies are posting in every thread, i feel loved to have this many followers

btw stalking? cant really say i stocked someone if all i did was go to cabalwiki and add up some numbers lmao

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 09:34 AM
Here we go guys, the flaming and crying has begun xDD

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 09:36 AM
Here we go guys, the flaming and crying has begun xDD

here we go guys, a lethalheart junior.

a kid who blows at cabal so he decides to spend his time on cabal flaming others that are obviously better than his trashy blader lololol

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 09:37 AM
here we go guys, a lethalheart junior.

a kid who blows at cabal so he decides to spend his time on cabal flaming others that are obviously better than his trashy blader lololol

Oh i didn`t know that you become a big man when you were on your 170 BL and i was on my 150 BL, my god what is wrong with me these days. Oh btw, have you realized that no one likes you yet?

AngeIbabe
lol lethal ur a moron, it was posted in general last night and gm's obviously moved it dur dur

btw its cute that the same little bunch of groupies are posting in every thread, i feel loved to have this many followers

btw stalking? cant really say i stocked someone if all i did was go to cabalwiki and add up some numbers lmao

spur junior here a dur dur

Lorsel
I dont follow, I just happen to find my way to interesting threads by accident, anyway, I am just goin to watch this and laugh at how hard Spur and his group hammer you, I haven't chosen a side to this forum war yet but I am leaning to Spur's side since he seems more intelligent and more experienced.

Beavis
08-19-2010, 09:38 AM

Translation: Lethal, why are you picking on me?

And why does everyone hate me? I hate having everyone making fun of my stupidity.

Btw cyber bullying? I'm going to report it to the cyber police and go to cabal wiki to backtrace some people. QQ.

(Grammatical corrections may differ from actual persona...)

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 09:40 AM
I dont follow, I just happen to find my way to interesting threads by accident, anyway, I am just goin to watch this and laugh at how hard Spur and his group hammer you, I haven't chosen a side to this forum war yet but I am leaning to Spur's side since he seems more intelligent and more experienced.

You're a lvl 58 FB, I wouldn't expect you to know much about anything. Spur's the laughing stock of Venus and loves to spew random bs facts that everyone knows are untrue.

"i sold 400 uchh for 30m each"
"+7 extended titanium will is better than +7 forcium amp"
"mercs #1 fb is better than your #1 fb"

Poor kid rolls himself, I really don't need to do much besides point out the obvious facts, which are that he plays CABAL about 5 hours a day, need I say more?

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 09:40 AM

And why does everyone hate me? I hate having everyone making fun of my stupidity.

Btw cyber bullying? I'm going to report it to the cyber police and go to cabal wiki to backtrace some people. QQ.

Agreed, and btw, i love your cookie monster gif XD always makes me lol

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 09:41 AM
You're a lvl 58 FB, I wouldn't expect you to know much about anything. Spur's the laughing stock of Venus and loves to spew random bs facts that everyone knows are untrue.

"i sold 400 uchh for 30m each"
"+7 extended titanium will is better than +7 forcium amp"
"mercs #1 fb is better than your #1 fb"

Poor kid rolls himself, I really don't need to do much besides point out the obvious facts, which are that he plays CABAL about 5 hours a day, need I say more?

The way i see it, i see alot of venus players laughing at you o.O

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 09:42 AM

aaahaha look around scrub, the only people that "hate" me on these forums are random scrubs such as yourself

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 09:43 AM
The way i see it, i see alot of venus players laughing at you o.O

The ones who I could care less about. Funny thing is there are about a dozen people who are more talked about and hated than I am in-game. Fiery, xCon, Ghaosl0rd, Impetus to name a few.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 09:46 AM
I think Matrimoney has an oversized Ego. Oh, and believe me, dont pick me off because of my lvl. It will come around to bite you in the azz one day loser.

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 09:47 AM
The ones who I could care less about. Funny thing is there are about a dozen people who are more talked about and hated than I am in-game. Fiery, xCon, Ghaosl0rd, Impetus to name a few.

They're more talked about for other I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, such as gear, skills. Only thing you're talked about is being hated for the loud mouth sorry ass you are. gg sir

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 09:48 AM
I think Matrimoney has an oversized Ego. Oh, and believe me, dont pick me off because of my lvl. It will come around to bite you in the azz one day loser.

Yeah, I doubt that one rofl. It's random low lvl trash like you that I could care less about. The only people I'm nice to are the ones who aren't complete I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in retards, like the people I talk to in vent. I make threads so people like myself and them can sit back and laugh at how much of a loser people are.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 09:49 AM
They're more talked about for other I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, such as gear, skills. Only thing you're talked about is being hated for the loud mouth sorry ass you are. gg sir

LOL!!! I hope that's a joke dude, Fiery is known to be the trashiest FA in CABAL NA. Has good gear but there are 5 other FA'S known to be much better than him. Same thing with xCon, he was caught buying items for USD, rerolls to a BL with the best gear and is still considered to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Chaos is made fun of because all he does in war is farm and trash talks people behind their back. Try again?

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 09:51 AM
LOL!!! I hope that's a joke dude, Fiery is known to be the trashiest FA in CABAL NA. Has good gear but there are 5 other FA'S known to be much better than him. Same thing with xCon, he was caught buying items for USD, rerolls to a BL with the best gear and is still considered to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Chaos is made fun of because all he does in war is farm and trash talks people behind their back. Try again?

So this is why people call you a stalker, i don't really know much about Chaos to be assuming all that crap.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 09:53 AM
So this is why people call you a stalker, i don't really know much about Chaos to be assuming all that crap.

How can I be a stalker when these things are said in chat every other War by people other than me????

oh wait.....you have spur logic nothing goes through that thick retarded skull of yours

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 09:54 AM
Matrimoney, You have it coming man. Random low lvl players like me tend to get even stronger than you think so trust me, If you get PKed by a player that just so happens to be random and low leveled I have this to say. Told you so.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 09:56 AM
Matrimoney, You have it coming man. Random low lvl players like me tend to get even stronger than you think so trust me, If you get PKed by a player that just so happens to be random and low leveled I have this to say. Told you so.

Well here's the thing, you don't know anything about my char, or gear...so unless you make 20B in the next few months and hit 170 and get some epic runes...I highly doubt that. Look at it from my point of view...all I can really do is laugh at a random like yourself who's lvl 58.

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 10:01 AM
How can I be a stalker when these things are said in chat every other War by people other than me????

oh wait.....you have spur logic nothing goes through that thick retarded skull of yours

You have your retarded skull of yours that a message so simple can't even get through it, that could that oh so simple message be? "No one likes you Matrimoney" Look at it, it's so simple yet beautiful and also yet straight to the point.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Do you really think my lvl bothers me? Sorry dude but if this game wasnt based on lvl(Which is all you have on me other than your overated equipment) then I am sure I would whoop you in a PvP. I am much more skillful and tactile then you think. Of course, I am a nobody so you dont know a thing about me loser.

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Well here's the thing, you don't know anything about my char, or gear...so unless you make 20B in the next few months and hit 170 and get some epic runes...I highly doubt that. Look at it from my point of view...all I can really do is laugh at a random like yourself who's lvl 58.

dun be so proud of buyin acc's/items thru flippin burgers and other things u flip. fact of the matter is spur>matrimonkey anytime of the day, try to flip a million burgers more and buy some more things w/ it, maybe another yr or so of flippin burgers before u even get near to him. thats IF you even get a chance to.

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Spur's the laughing stock of Venus and loves to spew random bs facts that everyone knows are untrue.

You're the laughing stock of Venus, Mercury, forums, and EU.
Get lost, loser.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:04 AM
Do you really think my lvl bothers me? Sorry dude but if this game wasnt based on lvl(Which is all you have on me other than your overated equipment) then I am sure I would whoop you in a PvP. I am much more skillful and tactile then you think. Of course, I am a nobody so you dont know a thing about me loser.

Oh, so you're saying a lvl 58 FB like yourself would be able to whoop on me when you lvl up huh? Do you know what it takes in this game to get decent gear? It'll be a year before you get even half of what I have. Lol, overrated equipment? Most of the gear I'm wearing is endgame, I don't really know what you know about this game, but apparently it's not much.

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Get lost, loser.

lulz that hurts =P

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Matrimoney 0 - Everyone else OVER 9000, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s to be hated don't it monkey

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Get lost, loser.

That's something I should be saying to you lol, no lie. See heres the difference between me and you Lethal. People hate me because I make fun of them. People hate YOU because all you do is lie and talk through your teeth. I'm good friends with certain people in this game, and it's because I don't make fun of them like I do with all the s like yourself. Trust me, if I someday decide to stop making fun of people I highly doubt many people will hate me, and that's a fact.

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Oh, so you're saying a lvl 58 FB like yourself would be able to whoop on me when you lvl up huh? Do you know what it takes in this game to get decent gear? It'll be a year before you get even half of what I have. Lol, overrated equipment? Most of the gear I'm wearing is endgame, I don't really know what you know about this game, but apparently it's not much.

Especially that +7 osm martail suit bro that's fuccin dank dude

How much usd you pay for that brah?

Oh wait you swapped a sig suit for it you're retarded.

Before you're next post, remember I'm banned.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Matrimoney 0 - Everyone else OVER 9000, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s to be hated don't it monkey

everyone else? its just u (random noob with a big mouth) reborn (kid caught watching and commenting on HENTAI) and lethal (do i even need to explain? sht stains all over this kids face) oh and that..lvl 5x lol!

Beavis
08-19-2010, 10:08 AM
Get lost, loser.

Fufufufu. exitmatrimonkey/

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:09 AM
That's something I should be saying to you lol, no lie. See heres the difference between me and you Lethal. People hate me because I make fun of them. People hate YOU because all you do is lie and talk through your teeth. I'm good friends with certain people in this game, and it's because I don't make fun of them like I do with all the s like yourself. Trust me, if I someday decide to stop making fun of people I highly doubt many people will hate me, and that's a fact.

Regular: People hate me because I lie, sure. But what's there to lie about anymore? I've shown you everything, and it's better than you'll ever have in your entire life. I give these forums life, I post pictures that, make people laugh. Lose that, and you have garbage. I spice things up, and that's an asset a game community couldn't lose. If you ask me, you got trolled harder than anyone else on these forums.

Bold:ADURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Matrimoney
Especially that +7 osm martail suit bro that's fuccin dank dude

How much usd you pay for that brah?

Oh wait you swapped a sig suit for it you're retarded.

Before you're next post, remember I'm banned.

Lol, do you know the meaning of MOST? My suit/gloves I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, I know that. But with that being said, my WI suit is still better than your BL suit, so what exactly can you say about that? Also, my BL had a +7 forc amp suit, and no I didn't trade it for the OSM you retard.

RebornSAZUZAKI

lul took u long enough to buy acc's, atleast he actually playin his own char.

u really are so proud of ur high rollin flippin-burger money that u used for the acc's/items u bought. nice mang
heres for u
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/168/887/TripleFacePalm_display_image.jpg

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:10 AM
and it's better than you'll ever have in your entire life.

ahahahah this is another reason why people looooove to troll you

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:11 AM
lul took u long enough to buy acc's, atleast he actually playin his own char.

u really are so proud of ur high rollin flippin-burger money that u used for the acc's/items u bought. nice mang
heres for u
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/168/887/TripleFacePalm_display_image.jpg

omg its the same thing with u over and over

"buy accs"
"flip burgers"

get some new material jesus, the burger thing got old 2 months ago, and especially since i dont even work there anymore...and its also a proven fact that ive never bought an account, unlike you watching hentai...try again?

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Ok Monkey boy, I am 100% sure that I have played RPG's much more than you. I was raised playing games like Final Fantasy to Elder Scrolls and much more. You seem like some kid who thinks he owns the Cabal World because what? Oh you are a high lvl? Big whoop. Plenty of people play this game and actually work hard to get the equipment they already have. We dont work at some burger joint and spend our hard earned money to get equipment that is "Endgame" Some of us use the money for food and shelter but you go ahead and live in your parents basement and stop bothering people who grind and farm on the game while trying to balance their real lives too.

Lethal
Lol, do you know the meaning of MOST? My suit/gloves I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, I know that. But with that being said, my WI suit is still better than your BL suit, so what exactly can you say about that? Also, my BL had a +7 forc amp suit, and no I didn't trade it for the OSM you retard.

"I TRADED MY BL GEAr FOR WIZ GEAR AND THE WIZ"

Do you not remember screaming that five times? It was funny as hell dude, because you got ripped the fk off. Even your friends take advantage of your ignorance.

Ryukou

did you trade trade your forci +7 amp suit for candy69's wizzie which you named it Telepathy? Or i'll just keep assuming like everyone else that you bought it :D

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 10:13 AM

Do you not remember screaming that five times? It was funny as hell dude, because you got ripped the fk off.

Funny, because last time he said that the account was given to him, hmm.. a 170 epic geared wiz wouldn't just give his/her account, he would SELL it, or TRADE it ( i pick the first one )

Lethal
Ok Monkey boy, I am 100% sure that I have played RPG's much more than you. I was raised playing games like Final Fantasy to Elder Scrolls and much more. You seem like some kid who thinks he owns the Cabal World because what? Oh you are a high lvl? Big whoop. Plenty of people play this game and actually work hard to get the equipment they already have. We dont work at some burger joint and spend our hard earned money to get equipment that is "Endgame" Some of us use the money for food and shelter but you go ahead and live in your parents basement and stop bothering people who grind and farm on the game while trying to balance their real lives too.

You make him sound like a good, strong Cabal player. He's not.

Matrimoney

Do you not remember screaming that five times? It was funny as hell dude, because you got ripped the fk off. Even your friends take advantage of your ignorance.

LOL! I kept my Earrings, EoF+7, and Forc amp gloves in the trade, shows how much you know dumb sht.

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:15 AM
Lshows how much you know dumb sht.

LOLUMAD BRO.

You change your story more times than me!

Waiting for a response to post #47

I'll wait until you ask all your friends for a good response.

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 10:17 AM
So monkey, it's either one of these how you got a 170 wiz:

1. bought the wizzie off candy69 and re-named it Telepathy and changed the wiz's gender to try and cover it up
2. it was, "Given" to you
3. you traded your BL gear for a wiz and BL gear (pretty nub)

How many times you gon' try and cover your ass hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? ????

Rowe
08-19-2010, 10:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1iyN7Y-jJQ

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:18 AM
LOLUMAD BRO.

You change your story more times than me!

Waiting for a response to post #47

I'll wait until you ask all your friends for a good response.

response to what? you spewing bs again saying ur lifes better than anyone elses on this forum? lolkfailure thats why youre banned from cabal and troll forums more than i even play it?

f5f5ff5f55ff5f5f555ff55f5f5

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 10:18 AM
rofl^

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1iyN7Y-jJQ

Please, Matrimoney wouldn't even fit into that tub. Let alone be able to climb into it.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 10:19 AM
I am not tryin to make him sound good, just proving the fact that I could beat him if I had a computer at home instead of only 2 or 3 days every month. lol If I played as much as everyone else then I am sure Matrimoney wouldnt stand a chance.

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:20 AM
response to what? you spewing bs again saying ur lifes better than anyone elses on this forum? lolkfailure thats why youre banned from cabal and troll forums more than i even play it?

f5f5ff5f55ff5f5f555ff55f5f5

Cool story bro that makes total sense! I haven't even been on in a week!

You think someone's me just because they take pictures off my photobucket? LOL

You're retarded, prove me wrong.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:20 AM
So monkey, it's either one of these how you got a 170 wiz:

1. bought the wizzie off candy69 and re-named it Telepathy and changed the wiz's gender to try and cover it up
2. it was, "Given" to you
3. you traded your BL gear for a wiz and BL gear (pretty nub)

How many times you gon' try and cover your ass hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? ????

wowwwwwwww its kids like you that need to be homeschooled, seriously

ive already explained this 2000000 times to ignorant tards like you

me=got wiz for free, no gears dur dur
me=traded most of my bl gear for wiz gears, dur dur
me= renamed and gender changes because the name/gender was ugly, dur dur

and lol? i traded bl gear for wiz + bl gear? woah nice one !!!! lol like i said before i kept certain items on my BL

Beavis
08-19-2010, 10:21 AM
omg its the same thing with u over and over

"buy accs"
"flip burgers"

get some new material jesus, the burger thing got old 2 months ago, and especially since i dont even work there anymore...and its also a proven fact that ive never bought an account, unlike you watching hentai...try again?

Oh that's right, you're now the shelf restock boy at Walmart amirite?

Lethal

You need to finish school, seriously.

Oh that's right, you're now the shelf restock boy at Walmart amirite?

I lol'd.

Matrimoney
I am not tryin to make him sound good, just proving the fact that I could beat him if I had a computer at home instead of only 2 or 3 days every month. lol If I played as much as everyone else then I am sure Matrimoney wouldnt stand a chance.

If only you knew how retarded you look right now...to get where most 170's are at in this game it'll take you at least 8 months or so...lemme know when ur 170 k nub? o wait by that time youll have to be 180

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:23 AM
If only you knew how retarded you look right now

Are you kidding me? He looks fine.

You on the other hand, I'd just give you the advice to speak for yourself.

Can't you see this constant bashing of you? Does it ever make you think that; maybe nobody wants you here?

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/mcdi.jpg

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:26 AM
Are you kidding me? He looks fine.

You on the other hand, I'd just give you the advice to speak for yourself.

Can't you see this constant bashing of you? Does it ever make you think that; maybe nobody wants you here?

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/mcdi.jpg

bashing? youre just all retaliating becuase ive made you kids look like I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in losers at one point or another, i dont mind it, u guys are mad ill let u vent out some anger wakakakaka
lethal im still waiting for that 1 shot by ur bl kiddo...wheres it at?!

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 10:27 AM
Wow really Matrimoney? From what I am reading you dont seem that great of a player since you got the character and didnt lvl it on your own. Here I thought it was some strong player who worked hard but just a Nub who got the Wiz for free. Tch, stupid loser.

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:28 AM
bashing? youre just all retaliating becuase ive made you kids look like I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in losers at one point or another, i dont mind it, u guys are mad ill let u vent out some anger wakakakaka
lethal im still waiting for that 1 shot by ur bl kiddo...wheres it at?!

I'm banned and have no intention of comming back, i'll just sit on these forums to keep you in your place.
(I'm giving back to the community)(like it gives anything in the first place, amirite?)

You bash us once in a blue moon.

We bash you once every day.

Seriously, get the hell out.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:29 AM
Wow really Matrimoney? From what I am reading you dont seem that great of a player since you got the character and didnt lvl it on your own. Here I thought it was some strong player who worked hard but just a Nub who got the Wiz for free. Tch, stupid loser.

Lol, sorry but I was one of the top BL's before I rerolled. Got bored of BL and my friend quit, it was either play WI or just quit the game. I like how you're talking big...didnt I tell you to come and see me in about 8 months?

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Lol, sorry but I was one of the top BL's before I rerolled.

Yeah right. I lol'd.

One of the top idiots maybe.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm banned and have no intention of comming back, i'll just sit on these forums to keep you in your place.
(I'm giving back to the community)(like it gives anything in the first place, amirite?)

You bash us once in a blue moon.

We bash you once every day.

Seriously, get the hell out.

its not really bashing...more like hatred for me shtting on you so many times :)

whats the # at anyway..? 6? 7? when you come to venus and get rocked ill make sure to add it to the tally

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:31 AM
its not really bashing...more like hated for me shtting on you so many times :)

whats the # at anyway..? 6? 7? when you come to venus and get rocked ill make sure to add it to the tally

6?7?

It's my 3 to your over 9000.

"Get on my level kid."

I'm Lethal mother fkn' Heart.

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:33 AM
watch out guys matrimoney is getting gangbanged and he's maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FTKJFWNBIJo/TCihMiOLFlI/AAAAAAAAAGw/TZNjin-UJDc/s320/Rage1.jpg

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 10:34 AM
6?7?

It's my 3 to your over 9000.

"Get on my level kid."

I'm Lethal mother fkn' Heart.

lol @ kids who live in a fantasy world...so busy f5ing forums they dont even realize theyre getting sh.it on constantly...

heres what im gonna do, go play cabal cuz im not banned like certain little hacker wannabe's, and wait for u to transfer over to close the deal you made on vent

"*snort* heres the deal mattermoney...ill bring my bl to venus and if i cant 1 shot your wiz you have all my gear, but if i do 1 shot it i get all yer gear! ehehe *snort*"

anyone ever tell you that you sound like a white steve erkle on vent? don't be too self conscious now. ill be waiiiiittting

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 10:34 AM
Sorry Matrimoney but I dont have a comp at home but if I did you would be PKed 24/7 Hell, I would even make a Guild especially for PKing you everyday. I dont take orders from third rate losers like you. It would take someone much wiser and much more powerful than you to get me to listen.

Beavis
08-19-2010, 10:36 AM
lol @ kids who live in a fantasy world...so busy f5ing forums they dont even realize theyre getting sh.it on constantly...

Like you're one to talk.

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:36 AM

heres what im gonna do, go play cabal cuz im not banned like certain little hacker wannabe's, and wait for u to transfer over to close the deal you made on vent

"*snort* heres the deal mattermoney...ill bring my bl to venus and if i cant 1 shot your wiz you have all my gear, but if i do 1 shot it i get all yer gear! ehehe *snort*"

anyone ever tell you that you sound like a white steve erkle on vent? don't be too self conscious now. ill be waiiiiittting

Lol@ snort.

You're the only one that sounded like a pig on vent, my voice is pretty good. I understand all the grease from eating so many burgers might impact your voice and make you sound like a dirt bag.

"*snort* Lethal, let me send your mom an invoice so she can give me money to buy franks account *snort*"

"guise help lethal is owning mon forums what do i do!?!?!?!" You sound like a little mexican kid who has no balls.

Too bad you're too retarded to know you're getting sht on.

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:40 AM
inb4 "we were both crying on vent lethal"

oXIo
08-19-2010, 10:41 AM
this thread is moar epic than my stats

TheTrueOne
08-19-2010, 10:42 AM
lol this trainwrek keeps getting better and better, go change ya name son cause you just got steamrolled by the whole na community. Reminds me of ja Rule's last stand cursing every big rapper before getting torched by eminem and everyone else, then steam rolled out of existence, Mat i guess your going out a flamer lol

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 10:43 AM

ive already explained this 2000000 times to ignorant tards like you

me=got wiz for free, no gears dur dur
me=traded most of my bl gear for wiz gears, dur dur
me= renamed and gender changes because the name/gender was ugly, dur dur

and lol? i traded bl gear for wiz + bl gear? woah nice one !!!! lol like i said before i kept certain items on my BL

You've explianed it 36748769876784565349876785 times, but no one believes you ^_^ ;)

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:44 AM
lol this trainwrek keeps getting better and better, go change ya name son cause you just got steamrolled by the whole na community. Reminds me of ja Rule's last stand cursing every big rapper before getting torched by eminem and everyone else, then steam rolled out of existence, Mat i guess your going out a flamer lol

"Oh my god, this is terrible.. Could somebody please?! FIND JA RULE, GET HOLD OF THIS MUTHA FKA SO I CAN MAKE SENSE OF ALL THIS! WHERE IS JA?! HELP ME JA RULE!!"

+1 If you can tell me who said that

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 10:45 AM
Lol, sorry but I was one of the top BL's before I rerolled. Got bored of BL and my friend quit, it was either play WI or just quit the game. I like how you're talking big...didnt I tell you to come and see me in about 8 months?

Correction, you weren't one of the top legit BL's, so shut up lol. You make me lol HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE

TheTrueOne
08-19-2010, 10:46 AM
"Oh my god, this is terrible.. Could somebody please?! FIND JA RULE, GET HOLD OF THIS MUTHA FKA SO I CAN MAKE SENSE OF ALL THIS! WHERE IS JA?! HELP ME JA RULE!!"

one sec let me google it

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:47 AM
one sec let me google it

Dude who doesn't know all of Dave Chappelle's lines man he's the best ever!

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 10:47 AM
Did the fail burger flipper shut up? Coz his posts just made him seem even more stupid than he is.

TheTrueOne
08-19-2010, 10:50 AM

Dave Chappelle

Lethal
08-19-2010, 10:50 AM
Matrimoney just got wrecked, for the hundreth time.

I'll be afk

Don't hang yourself matrimoney maybe you can pay someone to like you irl.

oh wait

your life is pathetic

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 10:52 AM
I guess he gave up, we win. lol

Ryukou
08-19-2010, 10:53 AM
i'll be comin back to this thread, reading and replying to all the players and lol'ing at matrimoney for being such a fail. nts: Matrimoney will always be the biggest crying baby rager in cabal history, no one compares to the burger flipper. gg everyone

Ojay
08-19-2010, 10:53 AM

+1

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Anyway, You all be sure to add me as a friend. I am goin to find something to do. lol

Rastan
08-19-2010, 11:01 AM
I am goin to find something to do. lol
I know of this semi-great mmo called Cabal,you should play it if you like doing the same thing over and over and over and not getting anything good in return other than a small sense of comradarie with people you will never ever meet in RL

Beavis
08-19-2010, 11:04 AM
His lunch break is over. He is now back to re-stocking the shelves at Walmart. Fufufu...

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 11:08 AM
lol @Rastan Sorry, like I said. I only play Cabal at my Friends house. Which is like 2-3 days a month. Otherwise do you really think I would be lvl 58? lol

Lethal
08-19-2010, 11:35 AM
I know of this semi-great mmo called Cabal,you should play it if you like doing the same thing over and over and over and not getting anything good in return other than a small sense of comradarie with people you will never ever meet in RL

Yo Rastan, why don't I burn your house down?

Or tear it apart with a box cutter, since it's a cardboard box and all.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:05 PM
Sounds like Matri is jealous of Spur's honor rank. Good job too Spur on that!

And Matri are you sure you aren't HectorLegend too? You both have got to be the most egotistical and obnoxious players Venus has. Lucky us........... long sigh here*.

difference between me and him is that i can actually back up what i say as opposed to that trash ass WA

youre welcomed to prove me wrong, brrrrooooo

Beavis
08-19-2010, 12:18 PM
difference between me and him is that i can actually back up what i say as opposed to that trash ass WA

But you're still egotistical and obnoxious amirite? Fufufu...

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 12:36 PM

This is the internet isn't it? I can be whatever I wanna be, AMIRITE? Huhuhu

Marth
08-19-2010, 12:43 PM

Tis true. +1

TheTrueOne
08-19-2010, 12:44 PM
This is the internet isn't it? I can be whatever I wanna be, AMIRITE? Huhuhu

including a phailed,qq flamer, trainwreck with no self dignity to just S.T.F.U when u just got rick rolled by the na community, then yes indeed sir you are quite right plz continue

WIpwns
08-19-2010, 12:45 PM

u got better gears yet?

Beavis
08-19-2010, 01:09 PM
u got better gears yet?

Nope. Because I don't give a damn how "godly" or how "epic" my gears are in a game where kiddies argue all day about who is the best/who stinks and what not. I'd rather stay on the forums and amuse myself by seeing a bunch of mental kids go at it.

P.S. Was that suppose to hurt my feelings? You gotta try harder than that mang. Fufufu....

Lethal
08-19-2010, 01:48 PM
I can be whatever I wanna be, AMIRITE?

You can try.

Lethal
08-19-2010, 02:24 PM
I'll be bumping this for awile.

Gamer101
08-19-2010, 04:36 PM
bumpity bump

Rastan
08-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Yo Rastan, why don't I burn your house down?

I wish you luck in your attempt at arson,but I seriously doubt that you lack the determination and mental stability to be on the run for long periods of time,hendeforth,your humorless joke with felonious inuendos falls upon deafer ears to the same degree as a gm's when people complain about various non-sensical topics randomly displayed upon general discussion,ergo,you are a 145 lbs. sack of fly sht,and have the balls of a chipmunk,so save yur I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ threats for the tweens in yur high school

Lethal
08-19-2010, 06:39 PM
I wish you luck in your attempt at arson,but I seriously doubt that you lack the determination and mental stability to be on the run for long periods of time,hendeforth,your humorless joke with felonious inuendos falls upon deafer ears to the same degree as a gm's when people complain about various non-sensical topics randomly displayed upon general discussion,ergo,you are a 145 lbs. sack of fly sht,and have the balls of a chipmunk,so save yur I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ threats for the tweens in yur high school

Since when do you have anything close to my vocabulary? Did your dad type that out for you while you give him a blow job?

It's okay because you just got wrecked by the best.

WIpwns
08-19-2010, 06:49 PM
tl;dr

umad

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 06:50 PM
lol @ lethal stealing my flame types

lolhewantstobejustlikeme

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in

Rastan
08-19-2010, 06:51 PM
snappy comeback....but you lack something in your sht talking ability...orginality,it sounds like something I used to say back when I was 17,your sht is just old and tired so give up now before you embarass yourself even more,especially since your the one who got all butthurt about matri going off on someone else other that you,someone that mad going off like that?,You may as well just rename the thread "my secret love left me"

Lethal
08-19-2010, 06:52 PM
lol @ lethal stealing my flame types

lolhewantstobejustlikeme

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in

Stealing your flame types? That doesn't sound retarded.

But please, entertain me.

Lethal
08-19-2010, 06:52 PM
sounds like something I used to say back when I was 17

I am 17.

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 06:53 PM
Stealing your flame types? That doesn't sound retarded.

But please, entertain me.

Keep doing it, immitation is the best form of flattery.

Rastan
08-19-2010, 06:54 PM
I am 17.

we know

Lethal
08-19-2010, 06:55 PM
we know

How does it feel to know you, a 40 year old, get wrecked on a forum by a 17 year old daily? You must want to hang yourself. Believe me, I want you to.

Hydro
08-19-2010, 06:58 PM
^lol

Ojay
08-19-2010, 07:00 PM
How does it feel to know you, a 40 year old, get wrecked on a forum by a 17 year old daily? You must want to hang yourself. Believe me, I want you to.

lol why yu goin so hard...thats funny tho haha

TheTrueOne
08-19-2010, 07:01 PM
snappy comeback....but you lack something in your sht talking ability...orginality,it sounds like something I used to say back when I was 17,your sht is just old and tired so give up now before you embarass yourself even more,especially since your the one who got all butthurt about matri going off on someone else other that you,someone that mad going off like that?,You may as well just rename the thread "my secret love left me"

I hate to do it to you Rastan but I have to call it like I see it Lethal won this round by T.K.O.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-NS1XIjllc&feature=related

Mishon
08-19-2010, 07:02 PM
Look who cares?

Lethal
08-19-2010, 07:02 PM
lol why yu goin so hard...thats funny tho haha

Dude if I went hard they would have to shut these forums down.

Ojay
08-19-2010, 07:05 PM
I hate to do it to you Rastan but I have to call it like I see it Lethal won this round by T.K.O.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-NS1XIjllc&feature=related

LOL my fav movie xD

Lelouch
Dam that made me laugh, hes so jealous of Spur that he even made a thread about it o.o

Hydro
Gimme back my god dam money...payback a mutha fawka aint it?

Matrimoney
08-19-2010, 07:07 PM

Corniest line E V E R

Rastan
08-19-2010, 07:07 PM

Who told you I was 40?...and you first have yet to wreck me once before you can achieve daily,enjoy your world of denial

Lethal
08-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Corniest line E V E R

matrimoney

Lethal
08-19-2010, 07:11 PM
you first have yet to wreck me once

How do you like your 65+ year old dad's salty balls in your mouth?

Hydro
08-19-2010, 07:11 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/ethug.jpg

TheTrueOne
08-19-2010, 07:18 PM

Rastan u just goanna take that? cmon son dont go out like a b

Rastan
08-19-2010, 07:19 PM

Oh I get it now,you think this is one of your schoolyard sht talking contests,sorry bro,but all this is is a thread showing your deep down "love that can never be" infatuation with matrimoney,jealous much?....log off and join reality.....now i'm off to actually play the game..........how are your characters doing btw?...oh wait

Ojay
08-19-2010, 07:21 PM
Oh I get it now,you think this is one of your schoolyard sht talking contests,sorry bro,but all this is is a thread showing your deep down "love that can never be" infatuation with matrimoney,jealous much?....log off and join reality.....now i'm off to actually play the game..........how are your characters doing btw?...oh wait

ouch...where lethal at? buz is goin hard right now

Lethal
08-19-2010, 07:22 PM
log off and join reality.....

now i'm off to actually play the game

This is my last post, lol. Literally, I could troll you in my sleep, and I'll probably end up doing such.

Rastan
08-19-2010, 07:25 PM
I could try to troll you

Making stuff up isn't trolling,but putting all the pieces together and calling someone out on their closet gey tendancies is.

TheTrueOne
08-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Lethal that last line was worst than the ending to the Matrix trilogy, ayt Rastan u won this last round by decision

Lethal
08-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Bump

darkness_abyss
01-25-2011, 08:45 PM
bump

Mat
01-25-2011, 08:52 PM

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolloloollo