PDA

View Full Version : New to the game

Frossiah
08-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Hey guys, i was thinking about playing this game, and I'd like some info straight from the players mouths.

1) Is this another "free to play, pay to win" game?
2) Whats the most common and uncommon class?
3) How's the servers? Are there PvP and PvE servers?
4) Good community?
5) Do the GMs actually care?
6) The classes, who's the tanker/healer/debuff/etc.?

And that's about it. Thank you for your time in answering.

EzSeleneEz
08-19-2010, 02:06 PM
1) no, you can be perfectly fine without buy cash shop stuff, things may take a bit longer do to the increase in exp and warp with premium users, but not a real big deal. but you may get addicted to warp like me if you use it. but hey, its less than $40 for 3 months of premium service
2) depends what server i guess, all the classes have their strong and weak points, all are perfectly capable of being good.
3) you can pvp in any server, there are dedicated pk servers where a pk can be started on you whenever. there is also a war server where everyone of the opposite nation is a target to you and your a target to them, and you get rewarded (very little) honor points for killing them. also some of the higher maps on every server are like that too
4) depends, theres a lot of douches, and a few decent people, find a guild and youll make some decent friends that can help ya out.
5)a lot of times it doesnt seem like it, but most of us manage to do our thing anyways.
6) tankers = WA/FS, healer = FA, debuff = FB and BL are mainly just dps class, good dungeon/boss soloers too

Beavis
08-19-2010, 02:08 PM
1) In this game, if you pay for something it is usually for funzies (unless you want to level up faster than normal...then you buy premium and etc...)
2)Many people play all types of classes. None are "few" to say...
3)You can log in anytime you want because there are multiple channels in each server (only two servers at the moment. Venus and Mercury). Some channels (1-11) are normal channels, and others (12-15) are PK channels.
4)Err.... Let's say, there is plenty of drama, and you will never be bored. Fufufu...
5)Some people say yes, some people say no. It's all in your experience with them.
6)Tanker: Warrior, Force Shielder, and I guess Bladers...
Healer: Force Archer (still does well in its attacks though)
Debuff: Force Blader (experts in this, attacks are good too)
Wizards don't belong in any of these categories. They just do major damage. But they are squishy.

Mishon
08-19-2010, 02:09 PM
1) Is this another "free to play, pay to win" game? A: Yes, alz buyers always win.

2) Whats the most common and uncommon class? A: Most common is between Wizard and Force Blader.

3) How's the servers? Are there PvP and PvE servers? A: Non-pk and Pk servers.

4) Good community? A: Terrible.

5) Do the GMs actually care? A: Why yes, about getting money that is.

Frossiah
08-19-2010, 02:13 PM
OK thank you guys for the speedy replys, anything else i should really know?

Lethal
08-19-2010, 02:26 PM

I can type you out a guide for the class you want to choose if you want.

Didn't read your 1-5, it was way too long.

But if someone is talking about alz buyers winning, you can always out preform them and win.

Afk 20 from time of edit

Frossiah
08-19-2010, 02:35 PM
Well i was thinking FA, but i have a feeling everyone tries that first.

Mishon
08-19-2010, 02:39 PM
FA levels fast so you should try it.

realowner
08-19-2010, 02:40 PM
think about what u wanna do 1st with ur class then pick which 1 suits that most

@mishon FA doesnt lvl fast ..it all depends most Fa's i know cant even make 2 the lvling spot and die on the way so... yeah lol

also another thing u must have premium or u will hate this game cause walking sux! its worse then death

Rowe
08-19-2010, 02:45 PM
Hey guys, i was thinking about playing this game, and I'd like some info straight from the players mouths.

1) Is this another "free to play, pay to win" game?
2) Whats the most common and uncommon class?
3) How's the servers? Are there PvP and PvE servers?
4) Good community?
5) Do the GMs actually care?
6) The classes, who's the tanker/healer/debuff/etc.?

And that's about it. Thank you for your time in answering.

1.) no its not 90% anything bought from the item shop is account bound. you cant sell it to make profit. Alz buying is dead basically since EST took over.

2. uncommon is FA and WIZ most common is WA and BL

3. Servers are good large community. yes all servers are pvp and pve. and there are servers where you can just pk people for fun or for revenge. but on a non pk server you have to accept a pvp.

4. yes its a good community lots of players economy is up and down lately just like any other mmo you have your trash talkers and your lame-O's but over all is good. Best server right now i would say is Venus the Mercury economy is messed up as of late.

5. the GM do maintenance every wednesday. The largest update in cabal history is in september. The GM do help out with issues and problems. They do new events about every month. But you will not see GM very often they do not play in game with us so as not to become bias to any one player.

6. WA = Power attack FS = Tanker Wiz = power support (but squishy) FA = Healer FB = Debuff BL = solo class high dps

Rowe
08-19-2010, 02:46 PM

mercury economy last i know of was still messed up

FA is squishy.

Lethal
08-19-2010, 02:55 PM
FA levels fast so you should try it.

Actually not. Their completer moves gets weaker for every monster it hits and can get less exp than their G.master move. In addition to that they have low hp/def/def rate. They're the second hardest class to level in a dungeon.

i have a feeling everyone tries that first.

Who cares? Do what you are, not as your told.

Pick the class you think you'll fit into most.

Frossiah
08-19-2010, 02:59 PM
Well thank you guys for all the help, and advice.

realowner
08-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Actually not. Their completer moves gets weaker for every monster it hits and can get less exp than their G.master move. In addition to that they have low hp/def/def rate. They're the second hardest class to level in a dungeon.

yup FA skills get worse and worse the new trans we getting is just horrible for FA im disgusted lol take out the skill and give us a new buff instead no1 in there right mind gonna be using that skill

Lethal
08-19-2010, 03:07 PM
yup FA skills get worse and worse the new trans we getting is just horrible for FA im disgusted lol take out the skill and give us a new buff instead no1 in there right mind gonna be using that skill

Doesn't it have like 150% amp at 20 and isn't it almost as fast as their G.master skill?

realowner
08-19-2010, 03:11 PM
ive tested it ..its like almost better then shooting star but not by much if at all it could be used as a finisher but eh