PDA

View Full Version : Advertising Cabal

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 08:21 PM
What are some ways we can get more people to play Cabal? More Players= Funner game.

Mishon
08-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Make HD videos.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Good idea Mishon. I am goin to make a banner and put it on my Myspace.

Syllius
08-19-2010, 08:50 PM
lets see....actually advertising the game in gaming mags, gaming stores, commercials, etc

XFearMyBladeX
08-19-2010, 09:04 PM
if we get more ppl with the amount of channels we have atm it is gonna be lagging like crazy >.>

i hope GMs create more channels.i really miss channel 19 x.x

Syllius
08-19-2010, 09:05 PM
if we get more ppl with the amount of channels we have atm it is gonna be lagging like crazy >.>

i hope GMs create more channels.i really miss channel 19 x.x

i miss ch 12 and 18 lol XD

Takimaru
08-19-2010, 09:05 PM
If more people play they wont have a choice but to bring back or add more ch's

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Yeah, it would be nice to have more channels again.

lentil
08-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Nice idea but.. GMs can hardly even answer the overwhelming helpdesk tickets

EduShielder
08-19-2010, 09:10 PM
fix xfire please D= may not seem helpful on advertising but if we post game videos on youtube we can share it along to our friends or even post on facebook and some people would eventually consider playing cabal after that.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 09:11 PM
I dont think thats the case lintil. They just need to listen to what PLAYERS WANT, not what they want.

lentil
08-19-2010, 09:15 PM
I mean, more people = more tickets = more than they can handle. But yes more people in the game would be nice.

Lorsel
08-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Thank you for not completely agreeing lintil. I understand where you are coming from and all but I truely think this game would be better if the GM's either played the game like us or at least listened to the Players of this game instead of saying "Lets add this or that." they should say "Lets see what the players want in the game."

XFearMyBladeX
08-19-2010, 09:43 PM
i just want DROP RATE TO FREAKING INCREASE.ppl said boters would help cabal on economy,the potions,... but cabal economy havent change at all. even if more ppl come,and GMs add more channels and things continue being the same ppl will leave just like that x.x

lilgreeneyez
08-20-2010, 12:12 AM
yeh i alredy posted like 3 hd youtube vids of Cabal and ch.15 ta attract some eyes, ma last vid has been up for about a month and its gotten only 250+ views with comments nd stuff of course.

I think we need something diferent to attract others to our game besides things such as Flashy kool skills and the whole real time fighting and blah blah. Of course those are Cabal's main advantages and why I'd rather play this simple game then that peice of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ guild wars. But we need something else...

We should make Xfire become widespread amongst our guilds or even just top guilds. So we communicate through Voice if you kind of feel? Like all games haev access to it yet how many Games actually utilize it? I'm only 15 and I'd love voice chat with my guild. It would allure MANY players, just going to your friends house and seeing him talk with his guild while hes playing and stuff will sure leave you going Damn... I need one of those.

Syllius
08-20-2010, 12:34 AM
yeh i alredy posted like 3 hd youtube vids of Cabal and ch.15 ta attract some eyes, ma last vid has been up for about a month and its gotten only 250+ views with comments nd stuff of course.

I think we need something diferent to attract others to our game besides things such as Flashy kool skills and the whole real time fighting and blah blah. Of course those are Cabal's main advantages and why I'd rather play this simple game then that peice of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ guild wars. But we need something else...

We should make Xfire become widespread amongst our guilds or even just top guilds. So we communicate through Voice if you kind of feel? Like all games haev access to it yet how many Games actually utilize it? I'm only 15 and I'd love voice chat with my guild. It would allure MANY players, just going to your friends house and seeing him talk with his guild while hes playing and stuff will sure leave you going Damn... I need one of those.

lol yeah, but xfire chat doesnt really appeal to me, i prefer vent but use xfire to make vids (if i feel like it) unless i have a cracked fraps version

Havoc
08-20-2010, 01:33 AM
i think a better community would be nice, i noticed when i came back from hiatus and came to read the forums... was really taken back by number of flame threads.

WIpwns
08-20-2010, 02:06 AM
tl;dr

better service

TheTrueOne
08-20-2010, 03:29 AM
Cabal couldn't afford the attention at this moment. Not with how many people didn't survive the transfer over, accounts still being hacked and security still very bad. Not to mention vast number of hackers in game, and still way behind in help desk tickets. Too much bad right now and that is not good for publicity.

They had a way larger player base, but slowly but surely they been killing that themselves. I'd never recommend this game to anyone where it stands now.

This game has some of the rudest and crudest people in game and in forums. Cabal insists on keeping them too. That cost them more decent players.

Sorry just keeping it real.

I know your keeping it "100" but man that hurt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yb_pGo1OWY

DVwizzy
08-20-2010, 04:33 AM
as far as botters helping the economy, they did before the AH came into being. lid maps were 300k and eod was the same or less.. always lol. ever since the AH and the alz rip the economy has been totally shot. the guild warehouse glitching didn't help it one bit either.. we really need a dedicated farming community to provide us with cheap entrance items.. cheap entrance items= more dungeon runs= more crap in the market= cheaper stuff

Rowe
08-20-2010, 05:20 AM
yeah idk what you mean about fix xfire?

cause xfire works just fine for me and im able to take plenty of vids. and upload them fine with no problems.

we definately need more players and an increased community with increased drop rate. but the more players that play the more drops there will be because of the more players. (more players requires more servers.)

ways to promote/advertise.

1.) hand out flyers at local video game stores
2.) make videos and post them
3.) create banners and links to cabal on all your internet accounts. or your other signatures on forums.
4.) randomly post the cabal home main web page on the internet
5.) if you own a website or run a website for someone put a cabal main web page link on the site.
6.) Refer to friends or family
7.) pass out flyers at school
8.) create groups/clubs for cabal in your local area
9.) post up flyers accross town
10.) put an add in the paper

im sure i will think of more.

Lorsel
08-20-2010, 07:46 AM
Rowe, if you are a guy irl, I love you man, Not in a got way but that stuff you put up was amazing! +5 for Rowe and his intelligence!

Rowe
08-20-2010, 02:05 PM
lol thx

Rowe
08-20-2010, 02:05 PM
oh yeah to add to that.

get EST to make a referral program. to get item shop things or what not.

NBAFinals2010
08-20-2010, 02:32 PM
oh yeah to add to that.

get EST to make a referral program. to get item shop things or what not.

you can abuse that e z.

XFearMyBladeX
08-20-2010, 06:51 PM
Rowe, if you are a guy irl, I love you man, Not in a got way but that stuff you put up was amazing! +5 for Rowe and his intelligence!

O.O we could be having a wedding here ppl XD

Lorsel
08-20-2010, 10:18 PM
lol You wish Fear. lol

comrade
08-20-2010, 10:41 PM
yeah idk what you mean about fix xfire?

cause xfire works just fine for me and im able to take plenty of vids. and upload them fine with no problems.

we definately need more players and an increased community with increased drop rate. but the more players that play the more drops there will be because of the more players. (more players requires more servers.)

ways to promote/advertise.

1.) hand out flyers at local video game stores
2.) make videos and post them
3.) create banners and links to cabal on all your internet accounts. or your other signatures on forums.
4.) randomly post the cabal home main web page on the internet
5.) if you own a website or run a website for someone put a cabal main web page link on the site.
6.) Refer to friends or family
7.) pass out flyers at school
8.) create groups/clubs for cabal in your local area
9.) post up flyers accross town
10.) put an add in the paper

im sure i will think of more.

Cabal better pay me as there employee.

XFearMyBladeX
08-21-2010, 07:12 AM
lol You wish Fear. lol

lool i remember before the cabal est transfer,cabal had a wedding in ds,and after 10mins the chick dump the guy cause some dude proposed a cr+2 and the official weddindg ring was a ring of luck +1 loool that was sad x.x

Lorsel
08-21-2010, 08:17 AM
I actually think that was planned. A friend of mine told me about it. lol