PDA

View Full Version : Several weeks before and its already ruined!

Caylum
08-20-2010, 03:56 AM
Im disgusted at how the 80-109 war will turn out.
I made a force blader along with my friends that made other classes and we decided we would stay in the 80-109 war because we thought the waiting entrance would be less in that war when it comes out. Our main purpose for farming that war was to all go in together and war together.

Well now my force blader is 98 and my gear is rather decked out for my lvl so i thought lets start pvping a lil. Low and behold almost everyone from 100-109 atm i couldnt kill. . . and with my gear thats rather weird. Im not just saying i just lost. Im saying it was a total blowout.

Several ppl i asked; after they rubbed my face in the dirt; how they got that gear at such a low-mid lvl. 99% of replies from 100-109 ppl was it was their mains gear. They replaced any Forcy weaps with PC Tit Weod weapons and are using most the rest.

Are the high lvl wars going to be so tough that you scared all these kids to a nub war? ''Most'' lvl 80's coming into that war wont even be G. Master and most likely still wearing quest/titanium armor. They wont be high enough to even think about Red Osm or all the benefits of being Completer or Transcender. Are these the ppl you want to test your skill on? Or it makes me assume are they the only ppl you CAN test your skill on?

Last night there was a 94- war on Venus with 40+ ppl on each side. Before this new update ''sneak peek'' those numbers were unheard of for that tier. Both nations had a waiting list and we aren't even counting the ppl already 95-109 waiting for the update.

I honestly believe that the bringers for the 80-109 war wont be selected on the best players in the tier. It will be the 10 ppl lucky enough to get in at least 7 times in 1 week.

If you have already made a char for that war by all means dont waist ur spent time and money.....farm it. But if your in a boat like me and want to war with all ur friends at once and the 80-109 came to ur mind....keep on lvling cause this show is already ruined.

cerverus3
08-20-2010, 04:09 AM
well on TG map u can get 100 people of each nation in so dont worrie u all going in and also is going to b 1 hour long war so people would b able to log in and out of the war

Caylum
08-20-2010, 04:11 AM
isnt the current 95-129 war a TG map? u can only get 30 vs 30 unless theres a handicap.

or is the 100 vs 100 in a TG map also in the update?

realowner
08-20-2010, 04:13 AM
lol? well for that tier it is kinda hard 2 farm gear / money ..example u go eodo at 109 u prolly lvl in there while looking for gear or some nonsense i might make an alt and toss it in there perhaps

but to clarify after the update all wars are 100 on 100?

cerverus3
08-20-2010, 04:15 AM
well my point is u get 30 points relog and let onther player get in if everyone relogs u all can get u points

Caylum
08-20-2010, 04:17 AM
well my point is u get 30 points relog and let onther player get in if everyone relogs u all can get u points
with the option/chance to be a bringer u think ppl will still be re-logging after the update?

cerverus3
08-20-2010, 04:20 AM
well we would c if they would relog or not

DVwizzy
08-20-2010, 04:27 AM
@ the op: there is no excuse for not being comp/trans anymore. ever since the dummies were opened to everyone, it is only your reluctance to use them that prevents you from skilling. back in the day it was a legitimate excuse because you had to skill on mobs(at least until 90 then you could use the dummies). as the your pvp problems.. yeah it happens :P just be glad skill grinders don't exist anymore or you'd really be mad.. lvl 50's wearing full osm and dual trans lol.. giddy up

Berserk_Fury
08-20-2010, 04:31 AM
If you don't like it, go level. Lowbie war is easymode so a lot of people go there for a break from the main war.

Caylum
08-20-2010, 04:33 AM
@ the op: there is no excuse for not being comp/trans anymore. ever since the dummies were opened to everyone, it is only your reluctance to use them that prevents you from skilling. back in the day it was a legitimate excuse because you had to skill on mobs(at least until 90 then you could use the dummies). as the your pvp problems.. yeah it happens :P just be glad skill grinders don't exist anymore or you'd really be mad.. lvl 50's wearing full osm and dual trans lol.. giddy up

what does that have anything to do with this post? I was speaking of the ppl entering that war for the first time at lvl 80. In a war with a 29 lvl range 10 lvls are below Comp. and 20 lvls are below Trans.
My point was the high lvls picked a war where 20/29 lvls in said war are so far below them that its actually impossible to even receive a love tap from them. There is no argument that the Comp and Trans rank ups are the 2 most improving points in a characters lifetime. Unless of course they have some epic forcy waiting on them at 115 or really nice jewelry.

DVwizzy
08-20-2010, 04:36 AM
lol anyone who enters a war as soon as they possibly can is not very bright.. happens in the lowest war.. happens in every war.. unless you are insanely geared, the top level players in the war will chew you up and spit you out. ex. a lvl 95 player vs a level 129 player. who do you thing will win?

Caylum
08-20-2010, 04:41 AM
lol anyone who enters a war as soon as they possibly can is not very bright.. happens in the lowest war.. happens in every war.. unless you are insanely geared, the top level players in the war will chew you up and spit you out. ex. a lvl 95 player vs a level 129 player. who do you thing will win?

theres not much difference in the current T1 and the soon to be 80-109 that was a bad example. high lvls farm the 95-129 atm. Your comparing 2 nub wars to each other. look at the current T2: 130-149. other than 1 class rank and several stat points what is the difference in a 130 and 149? My warrior on Merc scored 3rd in several wars and i went in at 131. The current T2 other than the increase in buffs held at 140 is the fairest war we have atm. And lots of ppl love it for that. What im asking is why are those ppl that are drawn to a fair war rerolling for a ''easy bringer'' war?

Rowe
08-20-2010, 05:29 AM
u dumb? =o

im not the one QQ over a lvl 100 nub now am i.

DVwizzy
08-20-2010, 06:06 AM
lol if you like the fair war.. then level :D

Lethal
08-20-2010, 06:22 AM
'Sup Rusty

Caylum
08-20-2010, 06:50 AM
lol if you like the fair war.. then level :D

your reading comprehension lvl baffles me =/
did you not read this or not comprehend it?

If you have already made a char for that war by all means dont waist ur spent time and money.....farm it. But if your in a boat like me and want to war with all ur friends at once and the 80-109 came to ur mind....keep on lvling.

"a boat like me" "keep on lvling"

my post wasn't to complain or even try to change what is inevitably going to happen in the 80-109 war. it was mainly to let ppl know how full that war will be, and if they haven't already made chars for it then not to waist their time or lvl past it.

your advice/comment made to me was incredibly redundant seeing as how i was giving the same advice already, and even stated i was going to do it also.

thx try again.

Spur
08-20-2010, 07:15 AM
well there are many things that are unfair. look at the 150-170 war right now u can say the lvls diff and such isnt that big of a deal. but if u really look into it someone who plays 2 months can be 150 vs someone who plays 2 years but still 170. who will win? 2months vs 2years worth of gear

Caylum
08-20-2010, 07:21 AM
well there are many things that are unfair. look at the 150-170 war right now u can say the lvls diff and such isnt that big of a deal. but if u really look into it someone who plays 2 months can be 150 vs someone who plays 2 years but still 170. who will win? 2months vs 2years worth of gear

but then take that 2 years worth of gear and put it (not counting forcy and some jewelry) in the war with ppl thats been playing for 2 weeks....

realowner
08-20-2010, 07:21 AM

that depends i used 2 roll a few 170's when i was 15x

Spur
08-20-2010, 07:25 AM
that depends i used 2 roll a few 170's when i was 15x

well im talking about 170s that played all the way thru since the beginning. they are very unlikely to lose 1v1 to any new 15x at full hp except in certain scenarios. like the 15x has a legacy+bm1+aura and the 170 has nuthin and was rooted thats a diff story

realowner
08-20-2010, 07:55 AM
leave? o.o i dont like re logging if its a good war

Gamer101
08-20-2010, 01:37 PM
em
theres not gonna be a wl
th emax amount of poeople per tier is 115 or 125 now since ur low lvls gonna have the 1 hr war tg map :)

Berserk_Fury
08-20-2010, 03:21 PM
theres not much difference in the current T1 and the soon to be 80-109 that was a bad example. high lvls farm the 95-129 atm. Your comparing 2 nub wars to each other. look at the current T2: 130-149. other than 1 class rank and several stat points what is the difference in a 130 and 149? My warrior on Merc scored 3rd in several wars and i went in at 131. The current T2 other than the increase in buffs held at 140 is the fairest war we have atm. And lots of ppl love it for that. What im asking is why are those ppl that are drawn to a fair war rerolling for a ''easy bringer'' war?

Wait, you have a 131 warrior on which you don't want to do T2 war, so you made an alt to do T1 war, and you're complaining about alts in T1 war?

forumaccount
08-20-2010, 03:34 PM
ur mistaken fps i think he means that his wa is on mercury and he is playing in venus rite now-- diff servers no secondhand gear mang

Caylum
08-20-2010, 04:13 PM
ur mistaken fps i think he means that his wa is on mercury and he is playing in venus rite now-- diff servers no secondhand gear mang

ty for paying attention thats rare on these boards >.>

yes i have a 134 Wa currently now and all my friends have semi-high lvls also. but our plan was to make the 80-109 chars on venus not only so ppl wouldnt complain but also for more of a challenge. we basically started completely over.

Berserk_Fury
08-20-2010, 04:17 PM

yes i have a 134 Wa currently now and all my friends have semi-high lvls also. but our plan was to make the 80-109 chars on venus not only so ppl wouldnt complain but also for more of a challenge. we basically started completely over.

Well that's a stupid idea, the game doesn't even get good until 140+.

Bringemin
08-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Well that's a stupid idea, the game doesn't even get good until 140+.

That is so true.

Beavis
08-23-2010, 10:49 PM

I'm level 132 with decent gears and i kick level 145+ peoples asses. it's just a matter of what you do during the war, and what you equip/use ( weps, pots, sp, etc...)

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-24-2010, 01:04 AM
Im disgusted at how the 80-109 war will turn out.
I made a force blader along with my friends that made other classes and we decided we would stay in the 80-109 war because we thought the waiting entrance would be less in that war when it comes out. Our main purpose for farming that war was to all go in together and war together.

Well now my force blader is 98 and my gear is rather decked out for my lvl so i thought lets start pvping a lil. Low and behold almost everyone from 100-109 atm i couldnt kill. . . and with my gear thats rather weird. Im not just saying i just lost. Im saying it was a total blowout.

Several ppl i asked; after they rubbed my face in the dirt; how they got that gear at such a low-mid lvl. 99% of replies from 100-109 ppl was it was their mains gear. They replaced any Forcy weaps with PC Tit Weod weapons and are using most the rest.

Are the high lvl wars going to be so tough that you scared all these kids to a nub war? ''Most'' lvl 80's coming into that war wont even be G. Master and most likely still wearing quest/titanium armor. They wont be high enough to even think about Red Osm or all the benefits of being Completer or Transcender. Are these the ppl you want to test your skill on? Or it makes me assume are they the only ppl you CAN test your skill on?

Last night there was a 94- war on Venus with 40+ ppl on each side. Before this new update ''sneak peek'' those numbers were unheard of for that tier. Both nations had a waiting list and we aren't even counting the ppl already 95-109 waiting for the update.

I honestly believe that the bringers for the 80-109 war wont be selected on the best players in the tier. It will be the 10 ppl lucky enough to get in at least 7 times in 1 week.

If you have already made a char for that war by all means dont waist ur spent time and money.....farm it. But if your in a boat like me and want to war with all ur friends at once and the 80-109 came to ur mind....keep on lvling cause this show is already ruined.

uhm wall of text, only read the first 2 sentences, and i saw that u are already complaining for the entry fee. dam dude thats just like 300-500k??? efff ur that cheap that u cant even spare a 300k for a war? LOLOL

oXIo
08-24-2010, 01:12 AM
lol.

WIpwns
08-24-2010, 03:19 AM
I'm level 132 with decent gears and i kick level 145+ peoples asses. it's just a matter of what you do during the war, and what you equip/use ( weps, pots, sp, etc...)

10% rosm kat
10% topaz orb
those are decent?

xbghost
08-24-2010, 07:59 AM
ALL i have to say next months update gonna be alot ppl qq about war... AS they say FRESH MEATTTTTTTTT....

Beavis
08-24-2010, 12:25 PM
10% rosm kat
10% topaz orb
those are decent?

I don't use your kind of gears. And did I say that I use my FB for T2? Wow, there sure a lot of dumbasses on the forums these days... Pulling random weapon stats out of their asses and sh1t...

WIpwns
08-24-2010, 12:32 PM
I don't use your kind of gears. And did I say that I use my FB for T2? Wow, there sure a lot of dumbasses on the forums these days... Pulling random weapon stats out of their asses and sh1t...

look at ur sig rofl
nice 20% cdi sg helm lulz

Beavis
08-25-2010, 11:45 AM
look at ur sig rofl
nice 20% cdi sg helm lulz

Do you even know how old that sig is? Like over a year before EST transfer. So go on. Make yourself look like a dumb ass by making fun of something I had a year and a half ago...

Mishon
08-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Level up, all the nubs are gonna owned in this tier by all the weod items.

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
08-25-2010, 01:41 PM
weod doesnt drop amp tho n most nubs are currently using titanium will gears in the lowest war, but with the update guess they can update to their main's osm amp if they have a main.

OhEmGee
08-25-2010, 04:42 PM
There can only be 1 bringer for each nation in a tier.
So you will have 1 For proc and 1 for cap in lvl 80-109 war
and i believe TG map can hold 50v50.

macbowes
08-25-2010, 05:12 PM
There can only be 1 bringer for each nation in a tier.
So you will have 1 For proc and 1 for cap in lvl 80-109 war
and i believe TG map can hold 50v50.

When did they lower it? I remember having 100+ vs 100+

Mishon
08-25-2010, 05:13 PM
Stay 79 war, and problem solved.