PDA

View Full Version : AuraGods Members

Lorsel
08-20-2010, 10:04 AM
This is the creator of your guild. I wont be on very often due to the lack of a computer. Add me on Yahoo Messenger [email protected] Need to talk to my guild.

realowner
08-20-2010, 10:17 AM
get some1 2 tell them ingame i dont think any of em reads forums

Lorsel
08-20-2010, 10:26 AM
They all play on Mercury server Ch.1 Could you possibly do that for me? I dont have any way to get to a computer atm.

AeonNathan
08-20-2010, 11:24 AM
This is the creator of your guild. I wont be on very often due to the lack of a computer. Add me on Yahoo Messenger [email protected] Need to talk to my guild.

LOL expect some spam on your email from the guys around here... not a smart move man, not one bit....

Beavis
08-20-2010, 12:59 PM
LOL expect some spam on your email from the guys around here... not a smart move man, not one bit....

"Wanna increase the size of your pen0r? click here and get 50% when you choose overnight shipping"

Fufufu...

Lorsel
08-20-2010, 10:21 PM
lol I ignore spam.

DeathlikeHowls
08-20-2010, 10:25 PM
They all play on Mercury server Ch.1 Could you possibly do that for me? I dont have any way to get to a computer atm.

You're on a computer right now.

Lorsel
08-20-2010, 10:28 PM
No, to be correct I am using a Samsung Verizon wireless phone and using the mobile web to get on these forums. XP

SilentM
08-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Please use the appropriate forums for this type of message. -.-; I noticed you've been posting every type of topic in the general discussion, and that's not what it's for.
There is a GUILD section where this would be more appropriate. Not to mention, posting your email openly, ESPECIALLY on this forum, was not a smart move.
I suggest if you want to communicate with your guild, you should create a seperate guild forum apart from this one or create a guild board ingame.

Lorsel
08-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Sorry but I dont remember asking some random person to track my every move... What the heck is it with you people and tracking me down? Dont you all have lives, FYI I did put up a guild board but a phone lacks the capacity to log on to Cabal so I can put out the message. Thank you, now please stop tracking my move and get on with your life which is more important than my dumb ass, thank you.

SilentM
08-21-2010, 12:20 AM
I don't track your every move, I'm simply observant of what goes on in this forum. Considering you're new and NOT a troll, I'm just letting you know for future reference.
Sheesh, you act like I was trolling you.

Lorsel
08-21-2010, 07:56 AM
Sorry but I have been irritable lately due to stress at home.