PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Download the Game

Yoshisatsu
08-20-2010, 02:34 PM
Every time I try to Download CABAL, I get a pop-up that says something similar to, "Transfer or Activate Your Account Before Doing This." I also can't Manage my Account.

Sicon112
08-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Alright, that means one of three things.

Possible Issue One: You haven't opened your e-mail account and clicked on the activation link in the e-mail they will have sent you.

Possible Issue Two: You have not either transferred your OGP data to ESTsoft via the transfer screen directly after the sign up page or, if you are just starting and never played during the time OGP owned CABAL, you have not pressed the give up button on the same screen.

Possible Issue Three: You have done neither of the above.

You need to do both these things before you can do much of anything on the website. That includes downloading the game, sending a Help Desk ticket, or managing your account.

~Sicon112

Yoshisatsu
08-20-2010, 03:03 PM
I've done #1, care to explain #2 a bit more in depth? because my buddy told me to DL this game today, and today is the first time I've heard of it.

Sicon112
08-20-2010, 03:08 PM
OK all you need to do is go to the main site, log in with your account and scroll as far down as you can. Look on the right sidebar and you should see a button saying "Transfer your OGP data" or something. Just click it, go to the bottom of the page and press "Give Up". Then you will have full access.

Hope to see you around!

~Sicon112

P.S. Your buddy knows what hes talking about. This game rocks.

Yoshisatsu
08-20-2010, 03:11 PM
Awesome bro, thanks!

Shadowkin8
08-21-2010, 01:30 AM
Looks like i'm not alone anymore in the tech support forums :D thanks for helping sicon! No one else wants to help the people who got problems :(

Sicon112
08-21-2010, 11:53 AM
Hey, no problem man. Always glad to help out. By the way, I think I have discovered the answer to that odd problem you were trying to solve here (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?7886-Updater-won-t-work). I need to test my theory, but I'm pretty sure I got it.

~Sicon112