PDA

View Full Version : Hackers & Scammers, Cabal Community is Going Downhill

Soulsp1re
08-20-2010, 07:51 PM
I'd Just like to make sure ESTsoft understands the problems happening in Cabal. The trend of hacking is starting to appear in Cabal and i think its best to stop it now before the game is ruined. I play on Mercury Server and i personaly believe the game needs more GMs to take care of the community.
Here are a few screenshots of hackers and a scammer that happend in the past 3 days.

Hackers IGN:
DESTROYTHEWORLD
Derknowitzki
Scammers IGN:
apprentis
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n424/Mersanary11/CabalVer116-100820-2024-0000.jpg
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n424/Mersanary11/CabalVer116-100819-1310-0000.jpg
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n424/Mersanary11/CabalVer116-100820-1132-0000.jpg

If Screenshots down work
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n424/Mersanary11/CabalVer116-100820-2024-0000.jpg
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n424/Mersanary11/CabalVer116-100819-1310-0000.jpg
http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n424/Mersanary11/CabalVer116-100820-1132-0000.jpg

Matrimoney
08-20-2010, 08:36 PM
you know there used to be ALOT more hackers, botters, and scammers.

where you think the majority of the epic items came from? ft b2f hackers hurhur

sn0wXz
08-20-2010, 08:58 PM
yes the horror of lvl 3 and 10s critting 1 in town omgz how will cabal survive this?

jesus christ, you sound like you just crawled out from under a rock to debate cabals future.

XFearMyBladeX
08-21-2010, 07:21 AM
if u wanna see those hackers just come channel 14 bi they allways there.. i wonder why ch 14 and not other channels?lol

sn0wXz
08-21-2010, 07:25 AM
if u wanna see those hackers just come channel 14 bi they allways there.. i wonder why ch 14 and not other channels?lol

HEY SPEDY; REALLY CHAN 14? U GUYS ARE PRO LUCKY TO HAVE HACKERS MAN, i hear it dont work in NON-PK chans cuz it involves force pk exploit.

coolstory iknowrite

XFearMyBladeX
08-21-2010, 07:31 AM
lool yeah everytime i go to eod i have a weird craft thing waiting for me thanks to the bot in ug(bl).even tho it makes it annoying that when u in town getting sp(shaking ur booty) those guys come and stat pking inside town.

Sephiroth
08-21-2010, 07:32 AM
I agree with the Topic Starter, What is EST doing about this? Nothing. Wanna be nub hackers pking people in town, D/C peoples shop, glitching and trolling around.

EST , have you banned this user? He posted videos on how its done, did you banned him? we obviously know who it is. What you doing about it?

I should message some of my old friends of mines that are real hackers and have this forum shutdown and peoples info stolen or crash the servers day and night, MAYBE then EST will do something?

Your doing a worst job than OGP did, and ogp was baaad. All you do is focus on adding Diamond, Omega and Alpha(lol) services to get cash in your pocket. Its sad and pathetic.

sn0wXz
08-21-2010, 07:41 AM
I agree with the Topic Starter, What is EST doing about this? Nothing. Wanna be nub hackers pking people in town, D/C peoples shop, glitching and trolling around.

EST , have you banned this user? He posted videos on how its done, did you banned him? we obviously know who it is. What you doing about it?

I should message some of my old friends of mines that are real hackers and have this forum shutdown and peoples info stolen or crash the servers day and night, MAYBE then EST will do something?

i admire your heartfelt tears over a free mmo game broskislopes; however its important to note; policy = ban, the accounts in question were banned; so you can sleep well at night.

What your describing, and what i am doing are two different things, mainly legal and illegal,
why even talk about that scenario? would never happen, regardless if it did, wouldnt change my situation, you need fresh air, cuz umad.

ke

Sephiroth
08-21-2010, 07:47 AM
Bypassing GG and glitching ingame is against policy. So idk whos madder, you or EST? lolyamad?

You memory editing there and punching people in town all day? Look who needs fresh air kid, try again rookie.

Lethal
08-21-2010, 07:49 AM
a durr hurr then why are you complaining about how ppl got their items and stuff?

I lol'd.

sn0wXz
08-21-2010, 07:51 AM
Bypassing GG and glitching ingame is against policy. So idk whos madder, you or EST? lolyamad?

im having a blast bro, iglad like superior plastic bags. Mem editing is purely legal, wasting your time asking your "hacker" friends to commit fraud is another issue, i know its hard to comprehend bro, but lets put it like this, you kno u would be laughed outta any public setting crying about a online game, so why even bother crying on private forums, you wont get any further. And a situation like that? well albert einstein it would prolly prolong the bypass situation, speddo. :)

Sephiroth
08-21-2010, 07:58 AM
IKR , great acomplishment memory editing and kiddy glitching in town, go mess with a real MMO if your so great and righteous. Serously....get....fresh.... air. lolz Funny everytime i go online you glitching in town/posting forums. Check my post count vs yours... who needs fresh air/life? oh wait.....

sn0wXz
08-21-2010, 08:05 AM
IKR , great acomplishment memory editing and kiddy glitching in town, go mess with a real MMO if your so great and righteous. Serously....get....fresh.... air. lolz Funny everytime i go online you glitching in town/posting forums. Check my post count vs yours... who needs fresh air/life? oh wait.....

its great and righteous ? well my mission was accomplished kaka

i dont like real mmos i perfer fake ones :)

Dang your online everytime im ingame and posting ?

post count competition, fresh air, life ect yep ^_^

sn0wXz
08-21-2010, 08:07 AM
dont worry man i paid in over 2g during ogp, your tears fall on deaf ears for legitimacy, and yes i am refrained to your imagination, pking in town all day ^_^

im coming hard now double posting cuz u trying to defeat me on forums but im the best (ofcourse lethal can take away 5 hours of your day with an e-argument, but my grammy always said "snowx, whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger" cuz snowx is my real name)

kill yourself pl0x

Sephiroth
08-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Ttyl fail kid. Bye

sn0wXz
08-21-2010, 08:37 AM
Ttyl fail kid. Bye

thank u, come again

Lorsel
08-21-2010, 08:48 AM
Hmmmm, Hackers on Ch 14 huh? Time to make some friends. roflmao

Shinn
08-21-2010, 01:06 PM
What can you do about scammers? if somebody is stupid enough to get scamemd how can EST prevent it? EST aren't babysitters if you get scammed its your own fault ask for the hackers though they need to patch it

WIpwns
08-21-2010, 01:31 PM
What can you do about scammers? if somebody is stupid enough to get scamemd how can EST prevent it? EST aren't babysitters if you get scammed its your own fault ask for the hackers though they need to patch it

gg cant patch sandboxie