PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Lorsel
08-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Ok so... 1. Whats the big deal with Power Lvling? 2. Whats a good type of gear to have? (Like Amp and Vampire) 3. Whats the easiest way to gain Honor Points w/o Nation Wars?

Rastan
08-22-2010, 03:36 PM
1. power leveling is for the impatient people
2. amp/cd for pvp...vamp/def for pve
3. plate of honor quests or kill a crap load of weak mobs on 15 with your "colony graduate" title on

Lorsel
08-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Hmmm, Ok, thank you Rastan, I was quite curious.

DoItOver
08-22-2010, 04:02 PM
Ok so... 1. Whats the big deal with Power Lvling? 2. Whats a good type of gear to have? (Like Amp and Vampire) 3. Whats the easiest way to gain Honor Points w/o Nation Wars?

1. Plvling? I don't ever bother with that, I would skill and do quests at the same time to get alz. Would take me at least 1 week w/ at least 24 hour total of gameplay to get to lvl 60 and be where ever the skill is needed to be at. RS and EoD would be the best plvling dungeons once you are able to do them.

2. Good type of gear would be PC osm up graded gears. Descent enough for the low lvls now to get pc titanium gears. Forcium amps and PC Sig gears are for the rich players ~bling bling pplz~ though you can craft forcium amp sets in FTB1F, you need luck and can be farmed in MF or PF, again w/luck.

3. Honor Points would be PoH (plate of honor) though I heard it changed and there are lvls in them now so no clue since I don't even like how much honor it even gives you to grind mobs in war zones/ch, I can only recommend PoH till rank 6 or 7 for best result, though I will say it will be a hassle.

realowner
08-22-2010, 04:06 PM
i did PoH's just till HR 4 then got the rest from NW

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-22-2010, 08:23 PM
plvling is only good until lvl45, once u get there u get weak exp and prolly end up grinding for urself =P.

Lorsel
08-22-2010, 08:27 PM
I have noticed. lol