PDA

View Full Version : i cant transfer my ogp account?

Nenglm
08-22-2010, 05:41 PM
i keep getting this stupid "This page is temporirly unavailable for heavy traffic
or Cannot find the page please click [go back] button" message. Not to mention you cant even click the go back button. Anyone else getting this? i need mah 150 fb back!

Ghost
08-22-2010, 05:58 PM
It's probably ESTsoft's way of saying they're too lazy to transfer data and deal with your future problems.(That they will probably create)

Sicon112
08-22-2010, 06:30 PM
This should be put in the Tech issues section. Just look there. Someone already brought it up.

~Sicon112

Ghost
08-22-2010, 06:34 PM
This should be put in the Tech issues section. Just look there. Someone already brought it up.

~Sicon112

That section is hardly looked at by anyone, even "[GM]s". If that's what you want to call them.

Sicon112
08-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Yea, but there are at least two people (Me and shadowkin8) who know what we are talking about watching constantly. Other people pop in and help from time to time. We can usually figure out most of the issues. :)

~Sicon112

Ghost
08-22-2010, 07:16 PM
Yea, but there are at least two people (Me and shadowkin8) who know what we are talking about watching constantly. Other people pop in and help from time to time. We can usually figure out most of the issues. :)

~Sicon112

That's cool, they should give you guys a reward or something, because troubleshooting is annoying. Oh wait, this ESTsoft.

Rowe
08-23-2010, 07:22 AM
lol gl with gettin gsome help plenty of people are also having issues like this.

Palomar
08-23-2010, 07:35 AM
I had actually started a whole new char before i figured it out lol.

If you havent logged on to your OGP account in the last 3 months you have to go to OGP...login...reset your account then go to the est site, login and transfer the data. My account with OGP was inactive so i had to do that first.

Just an idea. GL!

TheTrueOne
08-23-2010, 07:37 AM
I had actually started a whole new char before i figured it out lol.

If you havent logged on to your OGP account in the last 3 months you have to go to OGP...login...reset your account then go to the est site, login and transfer the data. My account with OGP was inactive so i had to do that first.

Just an idea. GL!

Gm's should put this info in as a sticky lol, so we can end these threads. good info +1

venatrix
06-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Is it too late to do this kind of transfer? I just found out about this but can't find the "OGP account transfer" button, and I would be pretty angry if I lost my 128 blader

faka
06-12-2011, 10:01 PM
the "OGP account transfer" button was on only for 3 weeks after ogp lost their contract with est soft, so no more account for me :( i lost a lvl 156 blader and 136 FB :( RIP

Athian
06-12-2011, 11:50 PM
your reviving and old thread but you are also wrong. you can still get your ogp account it just takes some time. Send in a help desk ticket and they will notify you of what information they require. But yes it is still possible to get your old account back from ogp. just um help desk and wait.