PDA

View Full Version : WI 3 bar Quad (No pots)

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 06:10 AM
How many WI's can do it and have proof?

Spur
08-23-2010, 06:49 AM
y not just 2 bar it with pots?

Rage
08-23-2010, 06:53 AM
y not just 2 bar it with pots?

not profitable duh.

Ghost
08-23-2010, 07:09 AM
not profitable duh.

Well I guess you could look at it like that, but if there's both tanks on the map and you 3bar one, you'll have to wait and dance for SP(which would use time) and then then there's the possibiliy of someone else taking the tank. If you used SP pots it wouldn't be profitable

If you use 2 bars+pots you don't have to wait or use SP pots.

Not sure about prices in Venus, but over in Merc SP pots cost more than amp pots.

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 07:17 AM
Well I guess you could look at it like that, but if there's both tanks on the map and you 3bar one, you'll have to wait and dance for SP(which would use time) and then then there's the possibiliy of someone else taking the tank. If you used SP pots it wouldn't be profitable

If you use 2 bars+pots you don't have to wait or use SP pots.

Not sure about prices in Venus, but over in Merc SP pots cost more than amp pots.

Or, you can use some of the 3,000 SP Bamboo's you have saved up still.

Oh wait.

Ghost
08-23-2010, 07:36 AM
Or, you can use some of the 3,000 SP Bamboo's you have saved up still.

Oh wait.

http://i37.tinypic.com/axioi1.jpg

Chill out, yo.

>.>
08-23-2010, 08:59 AM
actually you take forums way too seriously also

rectumcanal
08-23-2010, 09:08 AM
if i cared about this game would i be trolling retards like you on the forums for fun?

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ no, dumb sht. go play I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ion and play ur 14x FA that my wi would prolly 1.5 shot

lolumad. take ur d ick out of ur mouth...maybe then i could understand what ur trying to say. XD

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 09:24 AM
umad

woah that makes total sense lol

fail troll is fail

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-23-2010, 09:31 AM
not profitable duh.

So you're finally seeing things in Spur's perspective. Funny how a few months back you guys were hounding him to prove that he can solo Pluma (which he did), and he said it's not worth spending pots/odd circles on a fch.

How many WI's can do it and have proof?

^bragging much? Not profitable? Don't brag if it affects your financial concerns.

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 09:37 AM
So you're finally seeing things in Spur's perspective. Funny how a few months back you guys were hounding him to prove that he can solo Pluma (which he did), and he said it's not worth spending pots/odd circles on a fch.

^bragging much? Not profitable? Don't brag if it affects your financial concerns.
I like how you look at that as bragging, I'm asking how many WI's can do it and have proof. Also, Rage's comment was sarcastic, dunno how you can't see that, what are you fin ret4rded? A few months back he couldn't solo, he didn't have his glitched alz for an EoS+8 and new gear. How does his baby batter taste btw? You seem to be loving it.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-23-2010, 09:50 AM
I like how you look at that as bragging, I'm asking how many WI's can do it and have proof. Also, Rage's comment was sarcastic, dunno how you can't see that, what are you fin ret4rded? A few months back he couldn't solo, he didn't have his glitched alz for an EoS+8 and new gear. How does his baby batter taste btw? You seem to be loving it.

Oh I'm sorry I almost forgot, I don't work at BK so I'm not nearly as smart as you claim to be. How could I not know that employees at BK are the smartest in the world? Boy I must be dumb.
A few months back you didn't have your USD bought wiz and the GM-altered crafted forcy orb, how does it feel to know that a man once used and abused your sole possession before you obtained it? How does candy's se_men residue taste btw? You seem more than happy to add it your BK flipped burgers.

Ghost
08-23-2010, 09:55 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/aufio4.jpg

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 09:59 AM
Oh I'm sorry I almost forgot, I don't work at BK so I'm not nearly as smart as you claim to be. How could I not know that employees at BK are the smartest in the world? Boy I must be dumb.
A few months back you didn't have your USD bought wiz and the GM-altered crafted forcy orb, how does it feel to know that a man once used and abused your sole possession before you obtained it? How does candy's se_men residue taste btw? You seem more than happy to add it your BK flipped burgers.

I lol'd.

Grats, you're the 10th failure to mention BK even after I said I haven't worked there for over a month now. On top of that, USD for my WI? Lolllllllllll if I bought this WI with USD, wouldn't I have kept all my BL gear as well? If that was the case, I wouldn't be stuck in Mystic gloves and an OSM suit, trust me. I didn't read it all cuz I'm sure it's just "burger burger burger whopped burger burger whopper whopper", amirite?

ohidere
08-23-2010, 11:26 AM
I lol'd.

Grats, you're the 10th failure to mention BK even after I said I haven't worked there for over a month now. On top of that, USD for my WI? Lolllllllllll if I bought this WI with USD, wouldn't I have kept all my BL gear as well? If that was the case, I wouldn't be stuck in Mystic gloves and an OSM suit, trust me. I didn't read it all cuz I'm sure it's just "burger burger burger whopped burger burger whopper whopper", amirite?

get me a whopper hoe

macbowes
08-23-2010, 12:27 PM
I'm curious as to where exactly all the gots on this forum work. Don't get me wrong, BK isn't exactly top of the line job, but it's a job.

ThisisaForumId
08-23-2010, 01:00 PM
if i cared about this game would i be trolling retards like you on the forums for fun?

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ no, dumb sht. go play I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ion and play ur 14x FA that my wi would prolly 1.5 shot

you make me lol

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm curious as to where exactly all the gots on this forum work. Don't get me wrong, BK isn't exactly top of the line job, but it's a job.

Simple answer would be that they don't.

you make me lol

That's what I'm here for.

ThisisaForumId
08-23-2010, 01:04 PM
That's what I'm here for.

it's a pity laugh

AngeIbabe
08-23-2010, 01:06 PM
I lol'd.

fact is you're still stuck in mystic gloves and osm suit when you got all that alz on you right now. fact is you still had your blader gear which you sold to try to gear out your pos wiz. fact is you cant keep track of your own lies.

EzSeleneEz
08-23-2010, 01:10 PM
fact is you're still stuck in mystic gloves and osm suit when you got all that alz on you right now. fact is you still had your blader gear which you sold to try to gear out your pos wiz. fact is you cant keep track of your own lies.

not generally on matris side or anything. but if i remember correctly he only had his bls gloves after the trade, probably due to the fact that he had a lot more alz wrapped up in his bl than rage did in his wiz. rage was using osm suit and probably the mystic gloves therefore y wouldnt matri get to keep a piece of forc amp? hes not gonna trade a full forcium/ sig boots set for wi sig boots / osm suit/ mystic gloves.

but either way, keep the hate flowing. these forums are getting boring

Rowe
08-23-2010, 01:18 PM
rage had sig bro.

Beavis
08-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Why don't you guys take a break from this game and like, read a book or something? All of your brains are turning into mush. Fufufu...

otice1
08-23-2010, 01:26 PM
rage had sig bro.

Rage had sig wiz boots (which btw we helped pay for while making them) and Mat had sig bl boots. Pretty sure that's an equal trade.

Spur
08-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Rage had sig wiz boots (which btw we helped pay for while making them) and Mat had sig bl boots. Pretty sure that's an equal trade.

u know wat else was an even trade? the junk 8/10 forcy blade for a junk 8/10 forcy orb

otice1
08-23-2010, 01:41 PM
u know wat else was an even trade? the junk 8/10 forcy blade for a junk 8/10 forcy orb

junk orb that's better than what you're using lol?

Spur
08-23-2010, 01:46 PM
junk orb that's better than what you're using lol?

thats true g.m crafted orbs are usually stronger

xStar
08-23-2010, 01:49 PM
fact is you're still stuck in mystic gloves and osm suit when you got all that alz on you right now. fact is you still had your blader gear which you sold to try to gear out your pos wiz. fact is you cant keep track of your own lies.still have jerks suit you bought for usd??? or how about nanas 14amp orb you payed usd for also??? smh.

Rage
08-23-2010, 02:51 PM
thats true g.m crafted orbs are usually stronger

nice 120 crit dmg.

Spur
08-23-2010, 02:52 PM
nice 120 crit dmg.

i wish it was higher but since im #1 WI on NA i dont see y i need to improve it

otice1
08-23-2010, 03:45 PM
i wish it was higher but since im #1 WI on NA i dont see y i need to improve it

I lol'd

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 03:46 PM

You know what's better than a 7% M.amp Forcy Orb? My 8/10 Orb. You know what's better than your 7/34 TI Martialhelm? My 7/40 OSM Martialhelm. You know what's better than the 20b glitched ALZ you've gotten in the past few months? Any legitimate amount.

WIpwns
08-23-2010, 03:57 PM
i wish im #1 WI on NA

dont we all :)

Hitler
08-23-2010, 04:04 PM
My 8/10 Orb.

legitimate

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/.jpg

Rage
08-23-2010, 04:23 PM
I lol'd

lol no shi.t

ThisisaForumId
08-23-2010, 04:33 PM
You know what's better than a 7% M.amp Forcy Orb? My 8/10 Orb. You know what's better than your 7/34 TI Martialhelm? My 7/40 OSM Martialhelm. You know what's better than the 20b glitched ALZ you've gotten in the past few months? Any legitimate amount.

You know what's better than posting on the forums 24/7? Having a life and going outside.

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 04:38 PM
You know what's better than posting on the forums 24/7? Having a life and going outside.

You know what's better than playing 5 hours of CABAL every single day for 2 1/2 years straight? According to Spur, nothing.

ThisisaForumId
08-23-2010, 04:41 PM
You know what's better than playing 5 hours of CABAL every single day for 2 1/2 years straight? According to Spur, nothing.

I forgot BK was a wonderful life experience for you bro

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 04:46 PM
I forgot BK was a wonderful life experience for you bro

It was fun, don't hate that you don't have a job kiddo.

Hitler
08-23-2010, 04:48 PM
It was fun

Did you ever do the first window where all you do is take the money and give change?

ThisisaForumId
08-23-2010, 05:03 PM
It was fun, don't hate that you don't have a job kiddo.

I work at Grocery store, making $18 an hour, which pays for my college.

Kthxbro

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 05:03 PM
Did you ever do the first window where all you do is take the money and give change?

We didn't even use the first window.

ohidere
08-23-2010, 05:07 PM
I work at Grocery store, making $18 an hour, which pays for my college.

Kthxbro

name of grocery store preez. i dun like making pork fri rice so i need new job