PDA

View Full Version : Any GMs alive? please clean up some botters

bk11
08-23-2010, 11:45 AM
there are botters in every channel at fort. ruina, lower right corner of the map, including premium channels... thanks to them i'm having hard time to finish my quests. GMs, It's time to do some cleaning. I hope u guys do IP ban, they can be the dual client botters.
the channel i'm using is venus

Bringemin
08-23-2010, 11:57 AM
there are botters in every channel at fort. ruina, lower right corner of the map, including premium channels... thanks to them i'm having hard time to finish my quests. GMs, It's time to do some cleaning. I hope u guys do IP ban, they can be the dual client botters.
the channel i'm using is venus

You realize they can change and fake a different IP?

bk11
08-23-2010, 12:06 PM
You realize they can change and fake a different IP?

yea, but the one that gets their account banned, they have to start fresh, if GMs does bot check every week, we can lower the numbers of high lvl botters. there are lvl 100+ botters in all the channels at Fort. Runia

bk11
08-23-2010, 12:15 PM
estsoft doesn't really seem to care much for na cabal players. I can expect that much.

who knows... maybe they think that more botters = more players will enjoy the game

Bringemin
08-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Could help raise the community like back in the old days xD

Rowe
08-23-2010, 01:22 PM
botters do help raise alz/items in economy but piss ya off when in spot you need be in.

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
08-23-2010, 01:27 PM
just pk them or channel hop