PDA

View Full Version : HiddenTruth About Xcon (Syndacate/Rathian)

HiddenTruth
08-23-2010, 02:25 PM
I would like to know as to why EST does not look into this player... Everyone knows the truth about all he does and yes, he trys to deny it all. However in the end we know the truth.

Xcon/Syndacate/Rathian buys alz and 90% of his items with USD.

How is it that 99% of cabal players know about all his little expences such as his 450 USD Redosm gs, and so many other items.....

I almost get the feeling as though EST keeps him around simply because he spends USD not only in their cash shop but to other players for their items as well....I wonder how many SEHs he has picked up....

And somehow he pops up with level 170 characters out of his a$$....

Common EST....Are you really that blind to see the HiddenTruth behind Xcons little games.

/Discuss

TheKing
08-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Lol. Did u craft 7pcs of +9items during sig event did you even do dungeon with your guildies? Did you even got +7forcy kat 2slots? Do you even know how to do merchandising? Buy gear for cheap then sell it like 2x price?

Oh wait... You're pactunoh and android a lowbie who scam 80% of the player before. Then name change to what? Mahalcoh/ kingkong. Lol on this lowbie and low life scammers..

TheKing
08-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Btw. You should have valid proof/ evidence before you post a nonsense topic.

Your topic is as fail as you. T.T

Hydro
08-23-2010, 02:47 PM
T_T

HiddenTruth
08-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Lol. Did u craft 7pcs of +9items during sig event did you even do dungeon with your guildies? Did you even got +7forcy kat 2slots? Do you even know how to do merchandising? Buy gear for cheap then sell it like 2x price?

Oh wait... You're pactunoh and android a lowbie who scam 80% of the player before. Then name change to what? Mahalcoh/ kingkong. Lol on this lowbie and low life scammers..

Your just upset that someone finally called you out on forums were a gm can see...And for the record....You are good at "Merchandising" just with USD and not alz....

O and let me guess cuz your a Nurse it does not matter you have USD comming out of your A$$ ya ya we know....Still to the "Rules" (If they still are inplace) your "method" of trade = ....... no need to explain more....

TheKing
08-23-2010, 04:59 PM
Your just upset that someone finally called you out on forums were a gm can see...And for the record....You are good at "Merchandising" just with USD and not alz....

O and let me guess cuz your a Nurse it does not matter you have USD comming out of your A$$ ya ya we know....Still to the "Rules" (If they still are inplace) your "method" of trade = ....... no need to explain more....

This is already posted like 2-3x.. Lmao. Get on my lvl kid. You even ask me if im selling my fb. And you wnna pay for it. Lmao. Btw. You need knowledge and skills on playing this game. Guessing you dnt have both.. And btw i always see you standing outside bi and keep on getting good gears? Does nipperplugs drop u eof+7 or rw3+6? lmao!

And why would you make new forum acct. Just to post this thread? Coz ur hiding on everyone That you scammed before Am i right?

KA

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 05:07 PM
xcon just stop posting on the forums everyone knows about u :)

best advice i can give u really

forumMule
08-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Who really cares bout this anymore anyway?

Shadowkin8
08-23-2010, 05:19 PM
...Like 85% of cabal buys alz/items/accounts o.o...If they really wanna spend such and such amount of money, let them. Atleast i can say "Hell ya i worked my butt off ingame to get this gear" while they say "I'm so epic i bought my gear for 5grand"

xStar
08-23-2010, 05:23 PM
He went PMing people to see if they wanted to buy his WA. Trying merchant you're wa xcon???

ohidere
08-23-2010, 05:26 PM
He went PMing people to see if they wanted to buy his WA. Trying merchant you're wa xcon???

how xc0n rolls: buy a 170 WA-->buy wa forci --> buy bl --> buy bl forci--> become super pro bl

oh wait

forumaccount
08-23-2010, 05:35 PM
lol shud xc0n rly be lecturing others about how they dont have knowledge and skill in the game?

jimbo
08-23-2010, 06:07 PM

+1 I always look for investments makes tones of alz doing that even though it may take awile

cabalstupid
08-23-2010, 06:09 PM
GM need to do this ----> thread closed ...

ChuckNorris
08-23-2010, 06:23 PM

yea like that 2 slot forcium dai you got there nursejoy, 450$ red osm gs? god kill yourself

TheKing
08-23-2010, 07:08 PM

Lol wtf. Excision is the one pming us to buy incision/ frank's wa. Lmao! You can ask some people on our guild. Why would i sell my wa? Ka..

TheKing
08-23-2010, 07:13 PM
yea like that 2 slot forcium dai you got there nursejoy, 450$ red osm gs? god kill yourself

Then why did i sold my gs if i pay 450 for it? Lolz. Go find EternalAwakening and ask him what item+alz i dealt with him. Jeluous kid gonna jeluous more. Like i said people who were trying to flame high lvl players are the lowbie who doesn't do dungeons and just sit dance chill talk some shizz in b.i.

Nuff said..

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
08-23-2010, 07:17 PM
off topic here but xcon, Rathalos > Rathian

xStar
08-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Lol wtf. Excision is the one pming us to buy incision/ frank's wa. Lmao! You can ask some people on our guild. Why would i sell my wa? Ka..That's a nice lie, a guildy of yours even told me you pming ppl. tard.

TheKing
08-23-2010, 07:39 PM
That's a nice lie, a guildy of yours even told me you pming ppl. tard.

Zzz tired to deal with this kids making so much stories.. Please put some evidence to make this thread alive. Coz same people commenting on this thread.. -.-

look at the kid started this thread now everyone knows he and his bro were Back again to scam players.. He just went gone, wait for like 1week this taxi drivers will gonna buy change name.

Remember they both got wa lvl 12x And now they got 160wa and 16xfs.. I wonder where did that came from.

Oh wait do you beleive that..

THINKER's DOERS??

otice1
08-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Lol wtf. Excision is the one pming us to buy incision/ frank's wa. Lmao! You can ask some people on our guild. Why would i sell my wa? Ka..

Of course someone randomly blames Excision. You realize that all three of those characters are in our guild. Why would he pm you to hypothetically purchase one or the other when he spent his own alz to make their sig? And that isn't to mention that Excision hasn't logged on for four days. Nice try tho, you are lucky Perfectionx doesn't log on to the forums much or he might tell everyone that you bought each of your warrior amps for over 300 usd.

for the record xcon paid me a hell of a lot more, and i don't recall having sold anything to this n3mesis
according to msn he said this by accident

xStar
08-23-2010, 08:00 PM
^daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam get owned xc0n.

TheKing
08-23-2010, 08:23 PM
whats the current offer for eos +8?

do u take usd?

how abt 700 usd, need the alz to buy smth else

hei do u have some alz, maybe like 3 bil? bcs i might just buy it from u since doing the xfer
if u have i will pay 300 buck for alz which is 1k usd for the whole thing...

here's some proof i want to see from you trolls. ka

TheKing
08-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Of course someone randomly blames Excision. You realize that all three of those characters are in our guild. Why would he pm you to hypothetically purchase one or the other when he spent his own alz to make their sig? And that isn't to mention that Excision hasn't logged on for four days. Nice try tho, you are lucky Perfectionx doesn't log on to the forums much or he might tell everyone that you bought each of your warrior amps for over 300 usd.

according to msn he said this by accident

it doesn't state there that i paid usd for it. and everyone knows i came to merc and a mule sell forcy boots and gloves+7 to me. and he said he was alz glitching before and only the warrior stuffs left. so he needs alz to make new char.

i sold some of my sig and stuffs back there for 2x of the price on venus. all of the players on merc knew it coz im shouting it and got 10b worth of alz.. and paid 10b alz for those 2pc wa gears.. nuff said.

Brolic
08-23-2010, 09:00 PM
here's some proof i want to see from you trolls. ka

uhh...? on those quotes, shouldn't there be some blue arrows next to the person's name that takes u to the original post? 0.0

TheKing
08-23-2010, 09:10 PM
uhh...? on those quotes, shouldn't there be some blue arrows next to the person's name that takes u to the original post? 0.0

Its on my inbox.. Durr..

Brolic
08-23-2010, 09:51 PM
was skimming through my inbox and found this

-.- bought my 10b for boots and gloves already so im broke now -.- i only got 3b

>;o you bought 10b so u can buy ur forcium WA boots/gloves?? >;o

TheKing
08-23-2010, 10:34 PM
was skimming through my inbox and found this

>;o you bought 10b so u can buy ur forcium WA boots/gloves?? >;o

it states there that i used my 10b for boots and gloves durr

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 10:56 PM
you wanted to buy ALZ from rage on MSN, and he has screenshots of the convo, so as soon as you start talking sht, oops i uploaded some screenies k?

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-24-2010, 01:03 AM
I would like to know as to why EST does not look into this player... Everyone knows the truth about all he does and yes, he trys to deny it all. However in the end we know the truth.

How is it that 99% of cabal players know about all his little expences such as his 450 USD Redosm gs, and so many other items.....

I almost get the feeling as though EST keeps him around simply because he spends USD not only in their cash shop but to other players for their items as well....I wonder how many SEHs he has picked up....

Common EST....Are you really that blind to see the HiddenTruth behind Xcons little games.

/Discuss

we already know this stort mang. lolz

dude dun even try cover ur self up, ur that obvious mang, tryin to deny it just makes u look stupid when u already are reta.rded for spending thousands for just a mere game. well i cant stop u tho since u got the dough, unlike some other poeple that spends months of flipping burgers to save money and only spend it to a mere game, not thats beyond reta.rdedness

lentil
08-24-2010, 01:15 AM
lol

HiddenTruth
08-24-2010, 06:45 AM
it states there that i used my 10b for boots and gloves durr

Again you try to cover up a lie with another lie.....

You notice something here Xcon....No one really likes you, infact you just open yourself up to be made a mockery out of....
And on a side note...with someone that has gone to "nursing school" you really have piss poor grammer/spelling....

it doesn't state there that i paid usd for it. and everyone knows i came to merc and a mule sell forcy boots and gloves+7 to me. and he said he was alz glitching before and only the warrior stuffs left. so he needs alz to make new char.

i sold some of my sig and stuffs back there for 2x of the price on venus. all of the players on merc knew it coz im shouting it and got 10b worth of alz.. and paid 10b alz for those 2pc wa gears.. nuff said.

.....You must have taken you classes online or payed someone just to get your degree because with this lovley display of your intelligence I'm still unsure as to how you passed though high school.

catastrophe
08-24-2010, 08:52 AM
big talk for someone trying to buy my I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, deal off bro, keep your eos and hf with the wi you bought off my friend for a stupidly high amount. didnt know i was to busy alz glitching, don't try to fu ck with me when i got enough sh it to bury you.

Havoc
08-24-2010, 09:17 AM
haha matt

catastrophe
08-24-2010, 09:57 AM
he started it =b

Chris7
08-24-2010, 10:05 AM
Then why did i sold my gs if i pay 450 for it? Lolz. Go find EternalAwakening and ask him what item+alz i dealt with him. Jeluous kid gonna jeluous more. Like i said people who were trying to flame high lvl players are the lowbie who doesn't do dungeons and just sit dance chill talk some shizz in b.i.

Nuff said..

lol he's making good use of the 450 big ones.. found out via ventrilo

lol @ Jeluous kid gonna jeluous more.

Chris7
08-24-2010, 10:07 AM
btw you mentioned u need both skill and knowledge to play this game Nurse Joy..

which one are you trying to get first?

Shinn
08-24-2010, 10:07 AM
lol hiddentruth Fails if you wanna ban him for spending USD might as well ban 80% of cabal

Ryukou
08-24-2010, 10:17 AM
lol hiddentruth Fails if you wanna ban him for spending USD might as well ban 80% of cabal

+1

Hitler
08-24-2010, 10:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoHW1q9b5L4&feature=player_embedded

Fo rizzle DarkkD? Come on

HiddenTruth
08-24-2010, 10:18 AM
btw you mentioned u need both skill and knowledge to play this game Nurse Joy..

which one are you trying to get first?

Here ya go the direct quote...

Btw. You need knowledge and skills on playing this game.

Now my question for you is this xcon.... How on earth do you lack both of them yet you have what 3 level 170's that we know of.... I thought that you learn how to play the game from level 1-110 then 110+ you gear up..... Looks like you skiped the whole level thing and just bought a level 170....Try making your own character and see if it turns out not as fail as the rest of your whole acount.

phantastic
08-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Hi =)

Chris7
08-24-2010, 10:44 AM
funny stuff lethal. remember your blader?

oops w/c

PunaniKiller
08-24-2010, 03:26 PM

/Discuss

lol ur an idiot think logic. they dont give a sh/it about this game all they care about is makign MONEY... thats the point of this game.. They are probably the ones selling alz and sh/it. because they get more MONEY..and if they sell gear they get more MONEY. adn the reason they dont ban is cuz they get more MONEY... why ban if they make money?

i dunno if u got the jist of this but "$$" should ring a bell eeedddiottttt

HiddenTruth
08-24-2010, 03:29 PM
lol ur an idiot think logic. they dont give a sh/it about this game all they care about is makign MONEY... thats the point of this game.. They are probably the ones selling alz and sh/it. because they get more MONEY..and if they sell gear they get more MONEY. adn the reason they dont ban is cuz they get more MONEY... why ban if they make money?

i dunno if u got the jist of this but "$$" should ring a bell eeedddiottttt

Yea...your a smart one.... No duh they only care about money....Thats the whole damn point of this thread....
Its not only calling out xcon its as well calling out the GM's who sit by him.

eeedddiotttttt

PunaniKiller
08-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Yea...your a smart one.... No duh they only care about money....Thats the whole damn point of this thread....
Its not only calling out xcon its as well calling out the GM's who sit by him.

eeedddiotttttt

/Discuss

lol this thread is pointless... u think they care about what u think. i dun even know wth u post it for and u know the answers alredi so why question it

eeeeediiotttttt

HiddenTruth
08-24-2010, 03:39 PM
lol this thread is pointless... u think they care about what u think. i dun even know wth u post it for and u know the answers alredi so why question it

eeeeediiotttttt

No no no you see by questioning it on the forums its in a location for all (trolls) to see throwing around fuel for el fire... Simple as that, threads get boring put something up that we all already know the answer to yet no one really has the gull (or more so spare time to waist) and post this thread :-)

eeeeediiotttttt

Ghost
08-24-2010, 03:42 PM
threads get bring put something up that we all already know the answer to

Then why post a thread?

HiddenTruth
08-24-2010, 03:45 PM
Then why post a thread?

Why not?

Ghost
08-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Why not?

Because you said it in your own words:

we all already know the answer

PunaniKiller
08-24-2010, 04:42 PM
No no no you see by questioning it on the forums its in a location for all (trolls) to see throwing around fuel for el fire... Simple as that, threads get boring put something up that we all already know the answer to yet no one really has the gull (or more so spare time to waist) and post this thread :-)

eeeeediiotttttt

lol u make no sense... trolls dont really give a shet... only one that probably does is matri. and im pretty sure hes like w/e by now... /therefore pointless thread

eeeeedditottttt

jus take ur TKO and go home

ChuckNorris
08-24-2010, 09:50 PM
BUMP, where that alz buyer at?