08-23-2010, 06:15 PM
It's locked because you are a got

VeeOhhCee
08-23-2010, 06:16 PM
It's locked because you are a got

+1

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 06:18 PM
It's locked because I can't stand the fact that you make so many top Merc WI's look terrible
I know, right?

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 06:18 PM
No u should solo ft b2f. If u want the attention ure looking for.

ThisisaForumId
08-23-2010, 06:19 PM
I know, I am got, thanks for pointing it out.

It was no problem man, just doing my thing.

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 06:20 PM
No u should solo ft b2f. If u want the attention ure looking for.

Says the biggest attention wh0re on these forums? LOL K.

Hydro
08-23-2010, 06:20 PM
Telepathy is cool he my broski...and he hits hard ...he juss get I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥y at times but its all cool

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Says the biggest attention wh0re on these forums? LOL K.
oh are you gunna tarnish the drama queen's beauty now? Bow .... Uhm and kneel to me! Im a queen!

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 06:31 PM
oh are you gunna tarnish the drama queen's beauty now? Bow .... Uhm and kneel to me! Im a queen!

whats there to tarnish?? u trying to say people on these forums like you? lolololol

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 06:39 PM
whats there to tarnish?? u trying to say people on these forums like you? lolololol

No im trying to say that if i start my drama game with you being my next target, woould you be the man slave?

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 06:41 PM
No im trying to say that if i start my drama game with you being my next target, woould you be the man slave?

sorry i dont play drama games with random fugly asian girls who look like little boys

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Gasp* how dare you?! You hurt my azn feelings. Thats not a good way to treat a poor azn girl! It is not my fault if i had this birth defect! *sniff *sniff ....apologize! Right this instant!

Matiel
08-23-2010, 06:47 PM
get ur eos+8 bro

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 06:48 PM
Gtho Miavi,you lame ass Attention ho
My my who is this? Are you the secret boyfriend he's banging? O.o I feel the luv! Oh so powerful!

LILCHAOLAO
08-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Im a random forumer who thinks ur freaking annoying and always trying to get attention,and Matrimoney and I arent exactly buddies.

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 06:53 PM
Im a random forumer who thinks ur freaking annoying and always trying to get attention,and Matrimoney and arent exactly buddies.
LIAR! How do you expect me to believe when youre both from venus. Somethngs going on out there! I can sense it with my azn senses

xStar
08-23-2010, 06:55 PM
oh are you gunna tarnish the drama queen's beauty now? Bow .... Uhm and kneel to me! Im a queen!You look like my ass cheek

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 06:57 PM
You look like my ass cheek
You got one skinny a.ss then. Thats uhm not something to be proud of if ure a guy. Eeeeew!

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 06:58 PM
You got one skinny a.ss then. Thats uhm not something to be proud of if ure a guy. Eeeeew!

lol skinny? ur face is fat like a gerbil you lil azn boy

LILCHAOLAO
08-23-2010, 06:59 PM
LIAR! How do you expect me to believe when youre both from venus. Somethngs going on out there! I can sense it with my azn senses

That makes no sense,ur logic fails

Lelouch
08-23-2010, 07:04 PM
you 3 bar quad and spur 4 bars pluma..I think we know who is better o_o

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 07:07 PM
youre not azn! Dont expect to ponder my azn logic! Beotch!
@mat-my-slave
oh so now im a fat lil boy? Ok! Sup dude! Can you gimme some bk burgers for free. That would be awesome!

Common venus! Help your allies here, they cant get pass my logics defense mechanism! The drama queen challenges all of you to take her down.

sn0wXz
08-23-2010, 07:10 PM
ke

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 07:19 PM
You're full of di.cks.

Says a person who tries hard to have one

LILCHAOLAO
08-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Don't judge unless you've posted yourself.

Please don't post yourself.

I wish I would show a pic of myself to this perverted Cabal community,especially ppl like you. You'd all think it was a fake guaranteed.

LILCHAOLAO
08-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Correction! Not man! Lil fat boy!
Full of what? Be specific! Im full of many things. Im loaded. I need more slaves tho

If you dont know what I mean then you really are dumb

xStar
08-23-2010, 07:21 PM
Says a person who tries hard to have oneSays the cabal-wh0re of the year.

Hitler
08-23-2010, 07:23 PM
I wish I would show a pic of myself to this perverted Cabal community,especially ppl like you. You'd all think it was a fake guaranteed.

That's why you timestamp you retard.

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 07:26 PM
Says the cabal-wh0re of the year.

yay me! Boo you!

@mat-my-slave
dont make me create a New topic to call you! Come back here and play with me! At once... Dude!

LILCHAOLAO
08-23-2010, 07:30 PM

You're stupidity is why ur still banned.

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 07:31 PM

Spur logic in the HIZZZYYYYY!!

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 07:31 PM
If you dont know what I mean then you really are dumb
No im not! Not til you call your boyfriend matrimony!

Beavis
08-23-2010, 07:33 PM

Fufufu...

LILCHAOLAO
08-23-2010, 07:33 PM

I honestly dont really know who that is,at Servant Miavi,you're an idiot for thinking anything was going on between me and him.

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Mwahahaha * can you be my slave please? I just need you to say yes! Doood! Come on!

sn0wXz
08-23-2010, 07:34 PM
azns cant own slaves, u have to be white..

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Mwahahaha * can you be my slave please? I just need you to say yes! Doood! Come on!

go outside chipmunk cheeks

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 07:37 PM
I honestly dont really know who that is,at Servant Miavi,you're an idiot for thinking anything was going on between me and him.

But I do, i really do! You cant hide it! My azn senses can tell even though it cant see, there is a strong passionate desire behind those words! Too bad he'll eventually be one of my slaves. Right? Mat mat?

LILCHAOLAO
08-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Ur so weird,Im done arguing with you. I was taught not to mess with retarded ppl

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 07:39 PM
go outside chipmunk cheeks
You know i wont stop, til you say the word Yes. Thats all you got to do, say yes and become my slave. Please please please! T.T

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Ur so weird,Im done arguing with you. I was taught not to mess with retarded ppl

You have no idea. My defense mechanism is more than you can ever imagine, you may not notice but i cPture more attention than any of the trollers here. Ok fine off you go, shoo!

Oh wait

So.... Uhm does this mean you also give up Matrimoney to me?

LILCHAOLAO
08-23-2010, 07:45 PM
I never claimed him.

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2010, 07:56 PM
Mat-my-slave!!! Dont you dare avoid me! You post and brag this videos and your delusions of awesomeness here, but when i get in the picture why cant you say much? You want attention, i give you my attention. :D congratulations you should be proud to lure the drama queen.

Boo you and your claims to be the best, dont even attempt to think you can take down spur and our wizzies.

Matiel
08-23-2010, 08:15 PM

lolol

Rage
08-23-2010, 08:18 PM
you 3 bar quad and spur 4 bars pluma..I think we know who is better o_o

matri has more cdi out of aura than spur has in aura. k.

ForumFiery
08-23-2010, 08:58 PM
nice man, all I have to say is, lol@vamp earring+5

ThisisaForumId
08-23-2010, 09:00 PM
ITT: Insecure Venus players

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-23-2010, 09:07 PM
matri has more cdi out of aura than spur has in aura. k.

Spur has more Hp, Defense, M.Atk, M.amp, Hp steal....Oops did I say too much?

pottytrained
08-23-2010, 09:17 PM

i have larger pee pee!!

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-23-2010, 09:21 PM
i have larger pee pee!!

-___________- in aura or out of aura? lol....

Rs071822
08-23-2010, 10:15 PM
u guys are funnehhhhhh

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 10:20 PM

Before or after his preator of no life title is added and the new gear he got from his ALZ he glitched? Oops did I say too much?

I've got a maxed HP steal rune as well, and he doesn't even have a mag amp rune, rofl. 45 rate? Sup 53.

Fishy
08-23-2010, 10:35 PM
Lol at least spur didnt buy his character with USD........

syndrah
08-23-2010, 10:37 PM
spur has the glitched alz against him.

i dont think matrimoney bought rage with USD because he would still have his blader.

spur really doesnt have a life. it seems matrimoney is barely on anymore.

its a game drop the egos.

ps. atleast matrimoney had a job, compared to most people who play this game who doesnt have a job and sit on their computer all day playing a game that doesnt matter but act and defend violently thinking it does matter because its all they can hope for because they know they are nobody in real life.

Fishy
08-23-2010, 10:40 PM
lol spur might have hr 17....but he hardly plays anymore, let alone wars. You might see him once a day :P and for your information, Havoc didnt glitch alz. If spur has any, it's only cause sales profits from things he's sold were bought with it.

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 10:41 PM
spur has the glitched alz against him.

i dont think matrimoney bought rage with USD because he would still have his blader.

spur really doesnt have a life. it seems matrimoney is barely on anymore.

its a game drop the egos.
^^^
Wow, one of the few people on the forums with a fully functional brain!

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 10:44 PM
lol spur might have hr 17....but he hardly plays anymore, let alone wars. You might see him once a day :P and for your information, Havoc didnt glitch alz. If spur has any, it's only cause sales profits from things he's sold were bought with it.

Hardly plays? Were you not around when we figured he's been waring 3x a day since War has existed in CABAL? Yeah yeah, the same old excuse, "I sold my gear QQ I didn't know ALZ glitchers were buying it!" If you thought someone actually spent 15B legit ALZ on UCHH, you're f'in high.

Fishy
come to think of it, on a side note, merc had another hr17 too. He just got hacked and his character deleted.....but no, nobody cares about Celija :P it's alllllll about the spurski

xStar
lol spur might have hr 17....but he hardly plays anymore, let alone wars. You might see him once a day :P and for your information, Havoc didnt glitch alz. If spur has any, it's only cause sales profits from things he's sold were bought with it.Like you would know, they did and they keep it as their guild secret. They just didnt make it obvious like sereiti or however u spell that guilds name.

syndrah
08-23-2010, 10:45 PM
ready again matrimoney i editted it :(

Fishy
08-23-2010, 10:45 PM
Hardly plays? Were you not around when we figured he's been waring 3x a day since War has existed in CABAL? Yeah yeah, the same old excuse, "I sold my gear QQ I didn't know ALZ glitchers were buying it!" If you thought someone actually spent 15B legit ALZ on UCHH, you're f'in high.

you know, if you maybe spent a day in merc, you'd figure out why we have so many rich people. it's cause everything's so damn overpriced that we have no choice, and of course, where does all that money go? duhhhhh monkeymoney.......

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 10:46 PM
come to think of it, on a side note, merc had another hr17 too. He just got hacked and his character deleted.....but no, nobody cares about Celija :P it's alllllll about the spurski

So what about Celija? The guy's obviously a no lifing n3rd just like Spur. Just because someone else has HR17 doesn't mean Spur is any less of a no lifing n3rd.

xStar
08-23-2010, 10:46 PM
come to think of it, on a side note, merc had another hr17 too. He just got hacked and his character deleted.....but no, nobody cares about Celija :P it's alllllll about the spurskiHow many times spur cum all over your face? Another spur rider here.

Fishy
08-23-2010, 10:47 PM
ready again matrimoney i editted it :(

lol......yeah. he works at BK. big deal. im a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing city departmental supervisor you twat.

Fishy
08-23-2010, 10:49 PM
So what about Celija? The guy's obviously a no lifing n3rd just like Spur. Just because someone else has HR17 doesn't mean Spur is any less of a no lifing n3rd.

My point is you're raging over spur more than anything else. It's as if he should quit the game, suddenly your life would have no meaning.

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 10:49 PM
you know, if you maybe spent a day in merc, you'd figure out why we have so many rich people. it's cause everything's so damn overpriced that we have no choice, and of course, where does all that money go? duhhhhh monkeymoney.......

I've been to Merc, saw SIG +9 FS Boots S.amp for 900M in AH, EoF's for 700M, RW3's for 1.2b..SIG +9 BL boots for 1.8B You call that overpriced?

syndrah
08-23-2010, 10:50 PM
if you talked to me like that in person i would get you fired for breach of trust on behalf of the queen. just becasue your a supervisor does not set you above anyone else. you dont know matrimoneys situation, maybe bk was the only available job at the time. its not like he didnt try its just maybe it was the only job.

Matrimoney
My point is you're raging over spur more than anything else. It's as if he should quit the game, suddenly your life would have no meaning.

and you're defending him harder than im flaming him, dont choke on his baby batter got.

lol syn i havent worked there for a month now, people are just too hard headed to comprehend that

Fishy
I've been to Merc, saw SIG +9 FS Boots S.amp for 900M in AH, EoF's for 700M, RW3's for 1.2b..SIG +9 BL boots for 1.8B You call that overpriced?

my point is where does all that money go.........duh.

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 10:51 PM
my point is where does all that money go.........duh.

Wtf are you talking about? You're saying Spur spent all his glitched ALZ he knowingly received? Lol K, that's why his B> list is worth 20B? K got.

Fishy
08-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Wtf are you talking about? You're saying Spur spent all his glitched ALZ he knowingly received? Lol K, that's why his B> list is worth 20B? K got.

Lol, if you're gonna hold having glitched alz above his head, then hold my 928m worth above mine. Everyone in merc has glitched alz thanks to Tank, RobinHood, and certain Seireitei members. Deal with it

Beavis
08-23-2010, 10:54 PM
and you're defending him harder than im flaming him, dont choke on his baby batter got.

lol syn i havent worked there for a month now, people are just too hard headed to comprehend that

I've already told everyone that you work at walmart now, but no one listens. Fufufu...

Ryukou
08-23-2010, 10:55 PM

Someone's crying, did Fishy make you mad monkey? Seem's like you're raging agian and living up to your rep, what ever happened to that thread you posted specifically for spur to read? Hell nub you rolled yourself gg.

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Lol, if you're gonna hold having glitched alz above his head, then hold my 928m worth above mine. Everyone in merc has glitched alz thanks to Tank, RobinHood, and certain Seireitei members. Deal with it

There's a difference between selling something for normal price to someone you don't suspect is an ALZ glitcher, and knowingly overpricing your items so ALZ glitchers can buy them out. Dumb sh.it

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Someone's crying, did Fishy make you mad monkey? Seem's like you're raging agian and living up to your rep, what ever happened to that thread you posted specifically for spur to read? Hell nub you rolled yourself gg.

jesus kid havent i told u to go run some dungeons instead of trolling forums and standing in ch8 complaining that u cant beat anyone in a pvp? go accomplish something besides making yourself look like a tool

Ryukou
08-23-2010, 11:00 PM
jesus kid havent i told u to go run some dungeons instead of trolling forums and standing in ch8 complaining that u cant beat anyone in a pvp? go accomplish something besides making yourself look like a tool

nope, i don't really play cabal, i just like to make you cry.

Beavis
08-23-2010, 11:01 PM

I never got MY share of the glitched alz... Please wire the money to my account. You know which one. Fufufu...

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 11:02 PM
nope, i don't really play cabal, i just like to make you cry.

lol 100/124 of your posts has the word cry in it, get some new material plox

oXIo
08-23-2010, 11:02 PM
There's a difference between having someone legit craft forc orbs to someone you clearly know is a g.m made char who got forc orb crafting overnight and have never even heard of this person, and knowingly still had them craft for you. Dumb sh.it

Ryukou
08-23-2010, 11:03 PM

buy more accounts with your usd that you got form bk plox

Fishy
08-23-2010, 11:04 PM
There's a difference between selling something for normal price to someone you don't suspect is an ALZ glitcher, and knowingly overpricing your items so ALZ glitchers can buy them out. Dumb sh.it

Things here have been up in that range since the dawn of time idiot....not to mention, in case you never read the thread, the people who do take advantage of spur's forci amp craft can wind up dropping almost a billion to him through that. and yes, there really are people who utilize it. and those items arent intentionally priced that way, cause noone who would buy it that high if there was another there that was lower. Jesus bloody hell kid, use your brain instead of your ragin for once. He's not intentionally selling that high, or you can accuse 3azn of abusing that for selling his crafted SEM at midrange price waiting for the line to climb up to him, or people who still sell the MK5s for 10m a piece waiting for it to travel up the line to there. It's not abusing the system......It's called planning for profit. Something you obviously have no idea about with that USD bought account.

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 11:08 PM
There's a difference between having someone legit craft forc orbs to someone you clearly know is a g.m made char who got forc orb crafting overnight and have never even heard of this person, and knowingly still had them craft for you. Dumb sh.it

Oh look another random sped decides to post. I didn't realize I was supposed to know the level of every single crafter on Venus. I wasn't even the person who got the orbs crafted in the first place, it was Alex, we just bought the Orb after Alex after it was made, numb nuts.

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Things here have been up in that range since the dawn of time idiot....not to mention, in case you never read the thread, the people who do take advantage of spur's forci amp craft can wind up dropping almost a billion to him through that. and yes, there really are people who utilize it. and those items arent intentionally priced that way, cause noone who would buy it that high if there was another there that was lower. Jesus bloody hell kid, use your brain instead of your ragin for once. He's not intentionally selling that high, or you can accuse 3azn of abusing that for selling his crafted SEM at midrange price waiting for the line to climb up to him, or people who still sell the MK5s for 10m a piece waiting for it to travel up the line to there. It's not abusing the system......It's called planning for profit. Something you obviously have no idea about with that USD bought account.
Oh, so people have sold UCHH and made 15B before? Cuz Spur already admitted he saw the prices skyrocket and then knowingly sold them. I also highly doubt Spur didn't know about the ALZ glitch, the kids obsessed with CABAL, how could he NOT know? But yeah sure, sit there and try to say 40M per UCHH is anywhere near legit, I'll just keep lol'ing at how I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in stupid you are and how much baby batter of Spurs you're swallowing with every post.

Beavis
08-23-2010, 11:12 PM

Is that a random number, or did you really count all his posts with "cry" in them?

The more you sleep the more you grows. Fufufu...

Matrimoney
08-23-2010, 11:13 PM
Is that a random number, or did you really count all his posts with "cry" in them?

Only an idiot would sit there and count them all dur dur...going to bed, got stuff to do tomorrow...

Along the lines of having a life, y'know?

Ryukou
08-23-2010, 11:16 PM

He likes to stalk spur with his cabal hours, and likes to stalk me now with my posts that i mention him crying to people.

Beavis
08-23-2010, 11:18 PM
the kids obsessed with CABAL.

I say anyone who spends most of their time on the forums arguing about who does what on a daily basis ( all BESIDES playing the actual game) is obsessed. Fufufu...

Ryukou
08-23-2010, 11:18 PM
Only an idiot would sit there and count them all dur dur...going to bed, got stuff to do tomorrow...

don't think you have one, because you buy accounts, you buy alz, you stalk spur, and me. Who else do you stalk and what DON'T you do on cabal XD

Beavis
08-23-2010, 11:26 PM

Ok. That just about cleared things up for me. Let's see... *takes out notepad* "matrimoney is the only idiot........ who would sit theeeere.... aaaand coooount.... all the posts with the woooord..... " cry" in them...." Ok thanks. I jotted it down for future reference.

And yes, having a life IS great. But you wouldn't know anything about that now would you? You know, since you spend most of your time raging on the forum and all... Not to mention restocking the shelves at Walmart. Fufufuu...

Fishy
08-24-2010, 12:09 AM
lol.......knowingly selling at 40m cause that's their price isnt taking advantage. that's going with the flow, especially since everyone else is doing it since oh so obviously he saw it was at 40m......matrimoney...you REALLY need to stop making yourself more of an idiot with every post. cause you see....unlike you, I actually KNOW what happens in merc seeing as I've been in it the whole time i've played, not just based everything off of the latest and greatest in the forums. if it werent for the fact some of the these people have seen you play, i'd almost say you don't even PLAY the game and you're just the greatest troll to ever exist.....never said smart troll, but you are indeed a fine ass troll boy. get a life. maybe if it was possible for you to know that taking time off of the forums and the game can be healthy, other things besides the rats in your mom's basement might acknowledge your existence, like oh i dont know, other human beings?

Hash
08-24-2010, 12:27 AM
okay so imma break the flaming a bit cos i think matri atleast deserve some congratulations on this so .. grats =)

oXIo
08-24-2010, 12:54 AM
Oh look another random sped decides to post. I didn't realize I was supposed to know where everyone got their alz on merc. I wasn't even the person who got the glitched alz in the first place, it was vietxsage, spur just got the alz after uchh prices sky rocketed, numb nuts.

ThisisaForumId
08-24-2010, 01:46 AM
Crybaby with 2nd highest post count on forum QQ's about other people having no life
Calls other people sped's when he works at Burger King
General hypocrisy, etc, etc.

WIpwns
08-24-2010, 03:12 AM
He likes to stalk spur with his cabal hours, and likes to stalk me now with my posts that i mention him crying to people.

and u like to say the same stuff every post
its always matri stalking spur or matri buying alz

MamaMiaYoe
08-24-2010, 04:20 AM

Lol do you have any reliable source in the web that can prove this statement? AFAIK Slavery is illegal in this country nowadays. but in My homeland ofcors asia, i grew up with servants, its affordable. Any filipino can vouch for this

MamaMiaYoe
08-24-2010, 04:35 AM
Look whos talking. Even if he knows alz glitchers will buy it theres nothing wrong with selling stuff overpriced, infact thats being smart. If theres gunna be some1 to blame, its the glitchers. You are not in mercury to see whats going on in there. Mind your own server's business and stop being so insecure about a wiz whose skill and level are far superior than yours. No matter how hard and fast you try to solo quad youll never impress us in merc. Our top players are just advanced for you.

ohidere
08-24-2010, 06:28 AM
and u like to say the same stuff every post
its always matri stalking spur or matri buying alz

or flipping dem delicious whopper jrs amiright

Spur
08-24-2010, 06:56 AM
Oh, so people have sold UCHH and made 15B before? Cuz Spur already admitted he saw the prices skyrocket and then knowingly sold them. I also highly doubt Spur didn't know about the ALZ glitch, the kids obsessed with CABAL, how could he NOT know? But yeah sure, sit there and try to say 40M per UCHH is anywhere near legit, I'll just keep lol'ing at how I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in stupid you are and how much baby batter of Spurs you're swallowing with every post.

so wat if im the only one? it just proves im more prepared and maybe smarter than 99% of cabal. who else have u seen that saved up over 400 UCHH on na cabal? prices went from 8-10m all the way passed the 30m mark even reaching 40m, i would be stupid if i didnt sell my UCHH. so wat if i knew alz glitch was happening? am i supposed to store all my items cause theres too much alz flowing around?

lastly matri is a noob wi that will never succeed and u cant prove me wrong cause im obsessed with cabal, i know everything u stated so

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:06 AM
Before or after his preator of no life title is added and the new gear he got from his ALZ he glitched? Oops did I say too much?

Before or after your no life troll of the year title is added and the GM-altered crafted Forcy orb you bought, not to mention the 170 wiz you bought? Oops did I say too much of the truth?

I've got a maxed HP steal rune as well, and he doesn't even have a mag amp rune, rofl. 45 rate? Sup 53.

Rofl rate from the 8/10 GM-altered/crafted forcy orb you bought?

Not to mention restocking the shelves at Walmart. Fufufuu...

Slightly better than working over a hot grill or flame broiler amiright?

*mmmm flame-broiled.....*

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:08 AM
lastly matri is a noob wi that will never succeed and u cant prove me wrong cause im obsessed with cabal, i know everything u stated so

Is that why you are majoring in Cabal Philosophy? Bet it pays alot more than working at BK/Walmart.

Ghost
08-24-2010, 07:11 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/24nnrdj.png

Biches getting trolled hard up in here.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:12 AM
Lol do you have any reliable source in the web that can prove this statement? AFAIK Slavery is illegal in this country nowadays. but in My homeland ofcors asia, i grew up with servants, its affordable. Any filipino can vouch for this

Slavery is bad :(

ForumTroll
08-24-2010, 07:13 AM
obsessed with cabal = YOU MATRI LOL PROVE ME WRONG?????? NO MATTER WHAT ANY1 ON CABAL SAY MATS RIGHT HE GOD IN CABAL ROFLLLLLL..

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 07:13 AM
so wat if im the only one? it just proves im more prepared and maybe smarter than 99% of cabal. who else have u seen that saved up over 400 UCHH on na cabal? prices went from 8-10m all the way passed the 30m mark even reaching 40m, i would be stupid if i didnt sell my UCHH. so wat if i knew alz glitch was happening? am i supposed to store all my items cause theres too much alz flowing around?

so now you admit alz glitch was happening while you sold ur uchh even though you said before you had no idea what was going on?
i like your contradictions, now you can admit you'd be sh.it and wouldnt of gotten money for an eos 8 and rol2 if the alz glitch didnt happen.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 07:19 AM
http://scrapetv.com/News/Images/kfc%20bucket%20of%20chicken.gifhttp://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/friedchicken.jpg
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/want.jpg

Yo

Hitler
08-24-2010, 07:20 AM
so now you admit alz glitch was happening while you sold ur uchh

Are you trying to say that selling anything while alz glitching was going on is illigal?

ForumTroll
08-24-2010, 07:21 AM
so now you admit alz glitch was happening while you sold ur uchh even though you said before you had no idea what was going on?
I like your contradictions, now you can admit you'd be sh.it and wouldnt of gotten money for an eos 8 and rol2 if the alz glitch didnt happen.

ok matri u b*tch about ppl buying alz etc... But you, rage, jokos raged when booooo reported it to ogp g.m about lukes character being sold by hanzo aka karl on elite pvp!! Because you guys wanted to buy it but i guess ogp failed in stopping you guys from getting it! So don't be a noob and qq over ppl roflllllllllll.. And lastly youuuuu areee the onee who makes topicss about your lonely cabal life! Attention noob who fails in life so lives it out on cabal.........
-
lol umad?? Your a joke mat lol.......

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:22 AM
i like your contradictions, now you can admit you'd be sh.it and wouldnt of gotten money for an eos 8 and rol2 if the alz glitch didnt happen.

Sounds like umad that you don't have an EoS+8

So when the shoes on the other foot, you can finally admit that you'd be sh.it if you didn't buy a 170 wiz and if the GM-altered forcy crafting didn't happen?

I like your hypocrisy. You always seem to excuse yourself when accusing others.

*Intercom* : Clean up on Aisle 9.
Looks like your break is over.

ForumTroll
08-24-2010, 07:22 AM
obsessed with cabal = YOU MATRI LOL PROVE ME WRONG?????? NO MATTER WHAT ANY1 ON CABAL SAY MATS RIGHT HE GOD IN CABAL ROFLLLLLL..

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:24 AM
lol i love how people continue to think he bought my wiz and that we bought lukes character.

ForumTroll
08-24-2010, 07:26 AM
Its also makes me laugh when pimp 1st joined guild and you b*tched and moan like a kid about him scamming kakakaaaaa and frank put you in your place lmaoooo. 1st you hated him now you kiss his buttucks because scammers is down to some fail guildy lmaooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitler
08-24-2010, 07:27 AM
lol i love how people continue to think he bought my wiz and that we bought lukes character.

I continue to laugh at the fact that you're in community college.

ForumTroll
08-24-2010, 07:28 AM

still got that cheap laptop?? Go buy a new 1!! Oh i 4got you can't afford 1!!!!!! Lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Rage
Its also makes me laugh when pimp 1st joined guild and you b*tched and moan like a kid about him scamming kakakaaaaa and frank put you in your place lmaoooo. 1st you hated him now you kiss his buttucks because scammers is down to some fail guildy lmaooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

you get to know people they aren't as bad as you think. what can i say. and how about you come out and say who you are before you talk shi.t.

MyForumIsFISHIN

Whether or not it was your wiz, he still bought one.

So when the shoes on the other foot, you can finally admit that you'd be sh.it if you didn't buy a 170 wiz and if the GM-altered forcy crafting didn't happen?

L2Read k? Don't see Candy69 anywhere up there ^

ForumTroll
08-24-2010, 07:32 AM
you get to know people they aren't as bad as you think. What can i say. And how about you come out and say who you are before you talk shi.t.

ask ankoun he knows me...... I'm a ninja in your guild lmaooooooooo......

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:32 AM

Maybe he can drop out and start a rap career like Kanye?

Hitler
08-24-2010, 07:34 AM
Maybe he can drop out and start a rap career like Kanye?

Yo Rage brah you like fishsticks?

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:37 AM
Whether or not it was your wiz, he still bought one.

L2Read k? Don't see Candy69 anywhere up there ^

it was my wiz and he didn't buy it from me.

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:38 AM

don't act like you know anything about me. it's a step you have to take when you transfer from out of state.

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:39 AM
still got that cheap laptop?? Go buy a new 1!! Oh i 4got you can't afford 1!!!!!! Lmaoooooooooooooooooo

my laptop cost $1,500 thanks.

Ghost
08-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Yo Rage brah you like fishsticks?

http://i37.tinypic.com/2d1wbav.jpg

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:40 AM

quadruple post?

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:42 AM
it was my wiz and he didn't buy it from me.

You gave it to him? Lol I doubt that.
Acct-transfers pay for themselves? Don't think so.

Hitler
don't act like you know anything about me. it's a step you have to take when you transfer from out of state.

It doesn't take much to know that your life is a shallow hole filled with no success whatsoever.

In other words, nice GED bro.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2d1wbav.jpg

I lol'd.

Rage
You gave it to him? Lol I doubt that.
Acct-transfers pay for themselves? Don't think so.

doubt all you want, but i gave it to him.

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:44 AM
It doesn't take much to know that your life is a shallow hole filled with no success whatsoever.

In other words, nice GED bro.

I lol'd.

in other words it's called transferring to another university after a year. i've only gone to college for a year. you have to meet minimum requirements credit wise to transfer into another university. your like 14 though so you wouldn't know that.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:45 AM
doubt all you want, but i gave it to him.

Acct(character)-transfers pay for themselves?
Last I checked you spend USD to get eCoins to do one.
Giving is giving him your entire account with every other character on it.
What happen to Matrimoney saying that he only spends money on premium?

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:46 AM
in other words it's called transferring to another university after a year. i've only gone to college for a year. you have to meet minimum requirements credit wise to transfer into another university. your like 14 though so you wouldn't know that.

That I can vouch for, however, your wiz to matri for free? Not so much.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 07:47 AM

I'm 17, and I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you.
Not to mention richer.

The only reason you wouldn't have enough credits is if you didn't meet course requierments or failed a sht ton of classes in High School.

Nice grammar, I'm sure they love it over in Hick central.

xbghost
08-24-2010, 07:48 AM
lol another matri vs cabal topic...

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:48 AM
That I can vouch for, however, your wiz to matri for free? Not so much.

does it really matter to you how someone else spends their money? the point your trying to argue is pathetic.

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:51 AM
Not to mention richer.

The only reason you wouldn't have enough credits is if you didn't meet course requierments or failed a sht ton of classes in High School.

your parent's wealth doesn't equate to your wealth buddy. failing classes in highschool lol? yeah no i didn't take ap classes in highschool. and i had a 3.75 gpa for my first year. good luck getting 60 units in one year. Didn't realize i was writing a paper sorry.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:52 AM
Not to mention richer.

Actually you do need to take university approved courses for the 1st year in a CC in order to transfer. Don't know why he didn't just apply to the university from out-of-state, sure tuition is higher but, if he was
smarter then he'd be granted a scholarship of some sort. Or maybe what you said is true.

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:54 AM
Actually you do need to take university approved courses for the 1st year in a CC in order to transfer. Don't know why he didn't just apply to the university from out-of-state, sure tuition is higher but, if he was then he'd be granted a scholarship of some sort. Or maybe what you said is true.

i only had 30 units from my original university. the one i intend to transfer to requires 60 units. some classes don't transfer no matter what and i'm stuck retaking some shi.t.

Hitler
your parent's wealth doesn't equate to your wealth buddy. failing classes in highschool lol? yeah no i didn't take ap classes in highschool. and i had a 3.75 gpa for my first year.

Actually it sort of does. They'll help me an unprecedented amount with the bills from college, and i'll be out with minimal if any debt.

3.75 first year? Because the first year of High School is all colleges look at

You must have been a n3rd who got shoved in too many lockers and went emo.

xbghost
does it really matter to you how someone else spends their money? the point your trying to argue is pathetic.

i have no beef with anyone but matri seems to bring sh*t on to himself and you =p.. every topic i see matri makes turns into a flame fest lol.. thinking you're good in a game and bashing ppl = getting no where fast so idk lol... some ppl just need to know THIS IS A GAME!!

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:55 AM

Not as pathetic as to claiming to be the best when what you got, you didn't work for it.

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Actually it sort of does. They'll help me an unprecedented amount with the bills from college, and i'll be out with minimal if any debt.

3.75 first year? Because the first year of High School is all colleges look at

You must have been a n3rd who got shoved in too many lockers and went emo.

3.75 was my gpa in college. so you could get a 4.0 your freshman year in highschool then get a 2.0 the rest of the 3 years and they wouldn't care. yeah okay. and your lucky that your parents can afford to pay for your college. but having an ego the size of yours won't get you anywhere in life. people will recognize you for the dbag you are regardless of your parents wealth.

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Not as pathetic as to claiming to be the best when what you got, you didn't work for it.

can you show me where he said he was #1 wi.

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:59 AM
i have no beef with anyone but matri seems to bring sh*t on to himself and you =p.. every topic i see matri makes turns into a flame fest lol.. thinking you're good in a game and bashing ppl = getting no where fast so idk lol... some ppl just need to know THIS IS A GAME!!

blue i know it's a game. it's the internet why not argue with random people it's more entertaining. i've never seen anyone get as heated up as you did on vent one day though not really sure why.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 08:01 AM
but having an ego the size of yours won't get you anywhere in life. people will recognize you for the dbag you are regardless of your parents wealth.
Let's be logical, that's true for what, 15% of society? Money is the focal point of everything in this world.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 08:01 AM
i only had 30 units from my original university. the one i intend to transfer to requires 60 units. some classes don't transfer no matter what and i'm stuck retaking some shi.t.

Scks for you then....... nice diversion but i think it's safe to say Matri just needs to face the facts.

1. The wiz he boasts so much about isn't his. (Obviously means he didn't work for it.)
2. No 8/10 Orb if GM didn't grant someone with forcy crafting overnight.
3. He can't prove that he's better than Spur until he does a server transfer and goes head to head with him
4. He can't prove he has more of a life than Spur considering the amount of time he spends on forums stalking Spur.

Rage
08-24-2010, 08:07 AM
Let's be logical, that's true for what, 15% of society? Money is the focal point of everything in this world.

so your saying 85% of society doesn't think people are d bags even though they have a huge ego because of their parents wealth.

Rage
08-24-2010, 08:08 AM
Scks for you then....... nice diversion but i think it's safe to say Matri just needs to face the facts.

1. The wiz he boasts so much about isn't his. (Obviously means he didn't work for it.)
3. He can't prove that he's better than Spur until he does a server transfer and goes head to head with him
4. He can't prove he has more of a life than Spur considering the amount of time he spends on forums stalking Spur.

i'm a semester behind, oh well. same goes for spur on #3/4.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 08:08 AM
can you show me where he said he was #1 wi.

Never said that he claimed to be #1. My fault for not rephrasing to "one of the best"
But remember this thread?

WI 3 bar Quad (No pots)
How many WI's can do it and have proof? .

Point is: He loves to flaunt his ego, with something that isn't his.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 08:09 AM
Or maybe what you said is true.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/jpg-1.jpg

Rage
08-24-2010, 08:11 AM
Never said that he claimed to be #1. My fault for not rephrasing to "one of the best"
But remember this thread?

Point is: He loves to flaunt his ego, with something that isn't his.

i see your point of view and don't really care about it.

Rage
08-24-2010, 08:12 AM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/jpg-1.jpg

i guess this is your way of saying you can't think of anything clever to say.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 08:12 AM
so your saying 85% of society doesn't think people are d bags even though they have a huge ego because of their parents wealth.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/clearly.jpg

I'm saying that everyone strives to be ascosiated with the most powerfull people and have the most powerfull assests, regardless of attitude. Isn't that what Matrimoney's constant rants are about? You don't want to be somewhere where you feel out of place? Everyone longs to stay in their comfort zones, and the more money you have, the larger that is, and the more you can do.

i guess this is your way of saying you can't think of anything clever to say.

That's my way of saying "No sht"

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 08:16 AM
i'm a semester behind, oh well. same goes for spur on #3/4.

Agreed but at least Spur admits that :

im obsessed with cabal

i see your point of view and don't really care about it.
Well then it's not directed towards you and nor should you respond.
Indirectly it affects you because it was your wiz, but I'm sure you've given all responsibilities away so... this really has nothing to do with you.

in order words :
Kthxbai

"Please don't come again."

Rage
08-24-2010, 08:19 AM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/clearly.jpg

I'm saying that everyone strives to be ascosiated with the most powerfull people and have the most powerfull assests, regardless of attitude. Isn't that what Matrimoney's constant rants are about? You don't want to be somewhere where you feel out of place? Everyone longs to stay in their comfort zones, and the more money you have, the larger that is, and the more you can do.

That's my way of saying "No sht"

yeah and when i say you have an ego it's because you think that you are on top of the world because you parents are wealthy. your 17 and think that you are smarter/richer/better looking than everyone on the internet. that just goes to show that you are an immature teenager because your comparing yourself to people you know nothing about. if you really need to bump yourself esteem by praising yourself on a forum for a free video game then i feel bad for you. otherwise you need to grow up and live on your own before you act like you know what your talking about. living under mommys and daddy's roof isn't the same as dealing with everything on your own. trying being independent for once in your life.

Rage
08-24-2010, 08:20 AM
Agreed but at least Spur admits that :

Well then it's not directed towards you and nor should you respond.
Indirectly it affects you because it was your wiz, but I'm sure you've given all responsibilities away so... this really has nothing to do with you.

in order words :
Kthxbai

"Please don't come again."

it's a free forum i can post on whatever i want.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 08:26 AM
yeah and when i say you have an ego it's because you think that you are on top of the world because you parents are wealthy. your 17 and think that you are smarter/richer/better looking than everyone on the internet.

Where did I say this?

The new generation is all alike. They strive to be the best and don't understand any concequences. Myself and my assets will fit in perfectly and get me to where I want to go. So that whole speech on independence doesn't really fit on the current topic, there are millions of people like me.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 08:29 AM
Where did I say this?

The new generation is all alike. They strive to be the best and don't understand any concequences. Myself and my assets will fit in perfectly and get me to where I want to go. So that whole speech on independence doesn't really fit on the current topic, there are millions of people like me.

Diversion man. Your attention have been shifted away from Matrimoney.

Hydro
08-24-2010, 08:30 AM
lol....the most hated people on forums =

1.lethal
2.matri
3.hydro
4.spur
5.BackUpMeng
6.ahhh u finish o.o

Rage
08-24-2010, 08:30 AM
Where did I say this?

i think everyone can attest to you saying your richer than them. you just told me your smarter than me and you know nothing about me. you just told me your 17 and you've posted your pics daring anyone to post theirs. just because you have the tools you need doesn't mean you know how to use them.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 08:35 AM
1)i think everyone can attest to you saying your richer than them.
2)you just told me your smarter than me and you know nothing about me.
3)you just told me your 17 and you've posted your pics daring anyone to post theirs.
4)just because you have the tools you need doesn't mean you know how to use them.

1)You're right.
2)Didn't I already tell you your life is shallow and meaningless? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see understand that. You try to insult spur's grammar and yet you haven't used the correct form of "your" this entire time.
3)I've told you I'm 17 multiple times. I tell people to post pictures because they judge without anything to be judged of their own. That's nonsense that shouldn't be tollerated.
4)Money is a universal tool that requires common sense at the most. Disagree with me, I dare you.

Rage
08-24-2010, 08:39 AM
1)You're right.
2)Didn't I already tell you your life is shallow and meaningless? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see understand that. You try to insult spur's grammar and yet you haven't used the correct form of "your" this entire time.
3)I've told you I'm 17 multiple times. I tell people to post pictures because they judge without anything to be judged of their own. That's nonsense that shouldn't be tollerated.
4)Money is a universal tool that requires common sense at the most. Disagree with me, I dare you.

1)thanks.
2) i'm going to use your words here "they judge without anything to be judged of their own". you have no way of proving your life has meaning.
3)i'm not people judging you about your looks. never have.
4)most people lack common sense.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 08:39 AM

1.lethal
2.matri
3.hydro
4.spur
5.BackUpMeng
6.ahhh u finish o.o

Switch #1 and #2

Rage
08-24-2010, 08:40 AM
Switch #1 and #2

just make them equal.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 08:43 AM
1)thanks.
2) i'm going to use your words here "they judge without anything to be judged of their own". you have no way of proving your life has meaning.
3)i'm not people judging you about your looks. never have.
4)most people lack common sense.

2)But I do, let's take this for example: I decide to be a doctor/surgon, I help multiple people with their ailments. The most you can become is an attendent at the help desk, or a nurse.
3)Those who try to insult others without anything of their own to insult? That's garbage and you know it. It's like someone saying: "Wow, your gear is garbage, mine is so much better." And not posting any proof of such.
4) Do you honestly think I lack common sense? You look at people from a different angle based on your social standing.

Spur
08-24-2010, 08:46 AM
just make them equal.

sry matri cant handle being equal

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 08:46 AM
2)But I do, let's take this for example: I decide to be a doctor/surgeon, I help multiple people with their ailments. The most you can become is an attendent at the help desk, or a nurse.
3)Those who try to insult others without anything of their own to insult? That's garbage and you know it. It's like someone saying: "Wow, your gear is garbage, mine is so much better." And not posting any proof of such.
4) Do you honestly think I lack common sense? You look at people from a different angle based on your social standing.

Fixt.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 08:47 AM
Fixt.

Surgeon is inspired.

Rage
08-24-2010, 08:48 AM
2)But I do, let's take this for example: I decide to be a doctor/surgon, I help multiple people with their ailments. The most you can become is an attendent at the help desk, or a nurse.

2) thats all hypothetical. here's another hypothetical situation you get hit by a car and die tomorrow. you can't predict the future. bad example on your part.
3) not really sure what your trying to say i'm doing here....
4) i don't make assumptions about people from what they say internet.
5) i'm leaving have fun spamming refresh.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 08:49 AM
2) thats all hypothetical. here's another hypothetical situation you get hit by a car and die tomorrow. you can't predict the future. bad example on your part.
3) not really sure what your trying to say i'm doing here....
4) i don't make assumptions about people from what they say internet.
5) i'm leaving have fun spamming refresh.

Then I'll make this quick
4)Really? Yet you try to call me a dbag based on what I say on these forums.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 08:50 AM
Surgeon is inspired.

Orly.

pottytrained
08-24-2010, 09:54 AM
i have a rather large penile, so i > all of you.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 10:05 AM

Please, please, please!

Kill yourself!

Rage
08-24-2010, 10:07 AM
Then I'll make this quick
4)Really? Yet you try to call me a dbag based on what I say on these forums.

thats a statement not an assumption.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 10:10 AM
thats a statement not an assumption.

Really, because you know me?

Were you not the one who was trying to defend yourself in this very way?

don't act like you know anything about me.

Rage
08-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Really, because you know me?

Were you not the one who was trying to defend yourself in this very way?

what i can't call someone a dbag?

Chris7
08-24-2010, 10:49 AM

1.lethal
2.matri
3.hydro ?
4.spur
5.BackUpMeng
6.ahhh u finish o.o

no one cares about you.. you succkk lol

Ghost
08-24-2010, 10:51 AM
no one cares about you.. you succkk lol

What's your sig?

toibidien
08-24-2010, 01:04 PM
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4923/44078508.gif (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/44078508.gif/)
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2896/27996770.th.gif (http://img824.imageshack.us/i/27996770.gif/)

Hydro
08-24-2010, 01:23 PM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n299/onieljns/orlybird.jpg

PunaniKiller
08-24-2010, 03:17 PM
Since the others are locked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DsDC6w8phw&feature=search

not bad... but rapchez and spur soloed pluma so quad is like err... lol gj though i see u got rid of wind lance.. lol since rage thought it was so nice

n00b
08-24-2010, 03:21 PM
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ MUSIC

n00b
08-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Ghey*

PunaniKiller
08-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Ghey*

lol how is it g/ay? its a bi/tch song but still a jam aha

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 04:22 PM

The WI is mine, it had almost the exact same runes, and same level as my BL, so what exactly did I not work for?, all I did was switch classes in reality, and downgraded my suit/gloves.
The orb is also mine, if the orb didn't exist, I'd have a 20 dmg Forcy right now, cuz the Blade like I said before Rage sold for something like 4.5B? Lol, never said I was better than Spur, just pointing out that Spur has no life and most of his posts are idiotic. Me spending time on the forums stalking? All I did was look at one screenshot Spur posted a few months ago and broke it down in terms of how many Wars he needs. Also, if I had 3K posts, that's probably what, 10-40 seconds to type out each post?

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 04:23 PM
not bad... but rapchez and spur soloed pluma so quad is like err... lol gj though i see u got rid of wind lance.. lol since rage thought it was so nice

Lol, they also used 30 amps and 50 magics...something I haven't seen anyone sell on Venus in a while ;)

Rage
08-24-2010, 04:36 PM

wind lance is like 10 more damage than aqua lance i'm so worried. or is it freezing lance. regardless the 4th best lance is slightly better than the 5th.

ankoun2232
08-24-2010, 04:55 PM

? i kno yea i def dont ...lmaoo i like how my name is dragged into this

when i barely play..and i barely go on forums =))

love u

now get run over =))

Gamer101
08-24-2010, 05:42 PM
wind lance is like 10 more damage than aqua lance i'm so worried. or is it freezing lance. regardless the 4th best lance is slightly better than the 5th.
1 question why use lighining lance compared to stone cannon ?
the range shouldn't matter lol

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 05:46 PM
1 question why use lighining lance compared to stone cannon ?

...........?

Hitler
08-24-2010, 05:50 PM

Range is a huge aspect and should be taken advantage of, especially in a wizard's case.

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Range is a huge aspect and should be taken advantage of, especially in a wizard's case.

You really should just stop posting on these forums since you no longer play CABAL.
got

Hitler
08-24-2010, 05:58 PM
You really should just stop posting on these forums since you no longer play CABAL.
got

Shows what you know.
got.

Why is rage posting on these forums, he's done too.

LILCHAOLAO
08-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Go check the "Banned From CABAL" Section of the forums, kthnxbai

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Shows what you know.
got.

Why is rage posting on these forums, he's done too.

He's not banned from CABAL, and still plays everyone once in a while on his noob :)

Hitler
08-24-2010, 06:07 PM
Go check the "Banned From CABAL" Section of the forums, kthnxbai

Learn some grammar then talk to me, lol.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 06:08 PM
He's not banned from CABAL, and still plays everyone once in a while on his noob :)

But he doesn't have any characters, so it's pretty much like that. And I go on my alt and call snow a worthless negro.

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 06:11 PM
But he doesn't have any characters, so it's pretty much like that. And I go on my alt and call snow a worthless negro.

LOL he doesn't? He doesn't have a 127 FB and a 160 BL? Oh I forgot, you know everything there is to know about everything.
got

Hitler
08-24-2010, 06:14 PM
you know everything there is to know about everything.
got

Hah, well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.
sped

Rage
08-24-2010, 06:18 PM
LOL he doesn't? He doesn't have a 127 FB and a 160 BL? Oh I forgot, you know everything there is to know about everything.
got

don't even bother arguing with him. it's like trying to convince a fat kid cake is gross.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 06:19 PM
don't even bother arguing with him. it's like trying to convince a fat kid cake is gross.

Comming from the kid who contradicts himself every other post.

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Hah, well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Hitler
08-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Funny, that's the exact thing I was going to say to you after your next post.

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 06:25 PM
Funny, that's the exact thing I was going to say to you after your next post.
Must I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ knowing every single person on this forum is better than you LOL. Even the random lvl 20-170's you flame are better than you by default. Wanna know why?

lolllll

URBANNEDLOL

Hitler
08-24-2010, 06:27 PM
URBANNEDLOL

Cool, kids are better than me at Cabal because of the stupidity of a couple people. SO FUNNY BRO.

Must I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ knowing everyone on these forums hates your guts. Even the random 20-170 that post. It's like they come on these forums hating you. Know why?

lollll

cuz URALOL

Gamer101
08-24-2010, 06:27 PM
...........?

stone cannon is stronger than lighning cannon
o.o

meant lighning lance lol xD

Gamer101
08-24-2010, 06:28 PM

some1 don't know about wizzys
lighning lance is range 7
terra lance is range 7
like i said range shouldn't matter

Hitler
08-24-2010, 06:29 PM
some1 don't know about wizzys
lighning lance is range 7
terra lance is range 7
like i said range shouldn't matter

Watch Matrimoney flame me for this, because he didn't know either.

inb4 garbage, you would have tried to flame me earlier.

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 06:30 PM
o.o

LMFAO

god ur so godamned dumb

Gamer101
08-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Watch Matrimoney flame me for this, because he didn't know either.

yea LOL

Gamer101
08-24-2010, 06:31 PM
LMFAO

god ur so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in dumb

are u an idiot
lighning alnce takes 2 seconds
stone cannon takes 2 seconds
which one is stronger
doesn't even take spur logic to figure this out

oh shizz my bad i meant lighning lance lol xD

Hitler
08-24-2010, 06:32 PM
o.o

You should know this by now, logic doesn't matter to matrimoney, he always wins no matter what.

Gamer101
08-24-2010, 06:33 PM
You should know this by now, logic doesn't matter to matrimoney, he always wins no matter what.

i still made a booboo
i meant lighning lance compared to stone cannon x.x

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 06:36 PM
i still made a booboo
i meant lighning lance compared to stone cannon x.x

of course stone cannons better than lightning LANCE, learn to spell .

Gamer101
08-24-2010, 06:37 PM
of course stone cannons better than lightning LANCE, learn to spell .

yea why my question was pointed at rage o.o ahh dur o.o
and if this case tell the diffrence xD

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 06:39 PM
yea why my question was pointed at rage o.o ahh dur o.o
and if this case tell the diffrence xD

rage never had lightning lance ...he had freezing lance or something.

Gamer101
08-24-2010, 06:41 PM
rage never had lightning lance ...he had freezing lance or something.

oh wells my bad x.x
i though ti heard lighning lance when we whre in war x.x
i don't even play with graphics gotta tell the diffrence by pure sound x.x
btw 1 more question why freezing lance ? aqua > freezing by what i rememeber unless frezzeing lance has a range of 9

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 06:42 PM
dunno...it was back when he first made his wi and he didnt even use it in combo doesnt really matter and no i dont use lightning lance in war rofl

Gamer101
08-24-2010, 06:44 PM
no i believe rage did back when i was playing o.o
it was freezzing or lighning lance in war x.x i don' remeber
but either way why would you use those x.x

otice1
08-24-2010, 06:44 PM
Freezing lance does in fact have a range of 9

Gamer101
08-24-2010, 06:46 PM
ah ok thx that clears that up
any ways later gotta do hw x.x for once lol
needa take an english class

Rage
08-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Freezing lance does in fact have a range of 9

range is only as good as your skill with your lowest range if ur comboing.

Shinn
08-24-2010, 07:16 PM
range is only as good as your skill with your lowest range if ur comboing.

Freeze lance > darkness wtf u on about

Makes wiz not look AS stupid when darkness is applied lol

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Freeze lance > darkness wtf u on about

Makes wiz not look AS stupid when darkness is applied lol

It's quite sad only a few wizzies know how to ultilize their range correctly. Many wiz are dumbfounded when they get hit with darkness. And alot of the time they wouldn't have the skill handy which means if they were in combo they'd break(considering they got rooted before darkness).

Freezing lance/wind lance/crystal cannon/wind cannon(more useful than you think)
those are the only 4 skills to counter a darkness.

Something new for the clueless wizzies out there to learn.

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 07:32 PM
It's quite sad only a few wizzies know how to ultilize their range correctly. Many wiz are dumbfounded when they get hit with darkness. And alot of the time they wouldn't have the skill handy which means if they were in combo they'd break(considering they got rooted before darkness).

Freezing lance/wind lance/crystal cannon/wind cannon(more useful than you think)
those are the only 4 skills to counter a darkness.

Something new for the clueless wizzies out there to learn.

l
o
l

yeah lemme just de-lvl all my decent bm2 skills to make room for I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in freezing lance wind lance crystal cannona and wind cannon, seeing as how i dont even have any of those learned, and i hope to god no wi's have those and use them often.

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:34 PM
l
o
l

yeah lemme just de-lvl all my decent bm2 skills to make room for I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in freezing lance wind lance crystal cannona and wind cannon, seeing as how i dont even have any of those learned, and i hope to god no wi's have those and use them often.

So you're telling me you've never met a half decent and smart FB in war? Lol venus...

BTW Spur has those skills. Flame on.

Gamer101
08-24-2010, 07:35 PM
l
o
l

if u don't get sharpness or weaken you should have enough pts to make the cannons lvl 9-12
some damage is better than none o.o

Matrimoney
08-24-2010, 07:36 PM
So you're telling me you've never met a half decent and smart FB in war? Lol venus...

BTW Spur has those skills. Flame on.

a half decent smart FB roots/hard lucks/enervates and just combo's the wi, dunno how having more range would even matter when the FB' just fade way out of any wi skills range..dumbass.

Hydro
08-24-2010, 07:49 PM
its beggining to look alot like christmas

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-24-2010, 07:54 PM

a half decent smart FB roots/hard lucks/enervates and just combo's the wi, dunno how having more range would even matter when the FB' just fade way out of any wi skills range..dumbass.

Rofl. Check this. Root/darkness/hardluck. All fbs should have wind/aqua cannon due to bm1 stat gains. Considering the wiz has been limited to 7 range at most, the fb can manually spam wind/aqua cannon until a good 3-4 secs left on darkness, start up combo, use those same cannons in combo, FK, then resume melee combo. Now during that time the fb spammed cannons and used it in combo as well, you're looking a good 5-6 free hits. Not to mention the free FK as well, then I assume after the FK has been casted that's when the WI has the combo up, well when the wiz gets the 1st skill off, the FB can land another dps.

In otherwords, a wiz like yourself who doesnt have 9-ranged skills wouldn't be able to do anything about the 5-6 free hits thrown at you. Sure you might say the cannons would be weak, but 300+ on crits per cannon should be no problem for any decent fb. 150 non crit - 300+ crits x 5 = 750 - 1500+. Add the FK noncrit/crit 400-800. 750-1500 + 400-800= 1150-2300. 2300 hp before you get your 1st skill off, that's more than half your hp, Sup?

I forgot to mention that when fighting a non-9rangedskill possessing wiz, their range is actually limited aqua's or fire's which is 8-2(darkness)=6. With that being sad the FB should have stone cannon and lightning cannon as well (bm1 stat gains). They can also throw in abyss crystal in the midst of combo before using FK. Well lookie here more free hits.