View Full Version : To all the seireitei haters out there

BurningRaven
08-26-2010, 11:26 AM
dont be hating cause you aint pro status like us

Rastan
08-26-2010, 11:56 AM
dont be hating cause you aint hacker status like us

fix't

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer101-100201-2227-0000.jpg

Jenus
08-26-2010, 12:01 PM
fix't

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer101-100201-2227-0000.jpg

+1 lmao

xStar
08-26-2010, 12:08 PM
fix't

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/CabalVer101-100201-2227-0000.jpgCabalRider? I did that on my fb from lvl 60 to 65

Hitler
08-26-2010, 12:09 PM
I'm a huge got please rape my face

+1

Sheep
08-26-2010, 12:13 PM
obvious troll is obvious.

Ghost
08-26-2010, 12:15 PM
http://i33.tinypic.com/2edsjyq.jpg

Deathlymonkey
08-26-2010, 12:16 PM
fix't

lolz pwned

oXIo
08-26-2010, 12:16 PM
no, he's talking about the time when you could remove mazes from dungeons. hell, i did it too. just take out the maze file.

Sheep
08-26-2010, 12:18 PM
i like to slurp dookie from prostitutes' cunts.

fix't 2.0

Rowe
08-26-2010, 12:19 PM
you can still do TL lair with the mazes and have 3 re spawns. no hacking involved. just gotta get through it fast.

WIpwns
08-26-2010, 12:24 PM
whats seireitei

XFearMyBladeX
08-26-2010, 12:26 PM
fix't

ty for fixing it kakakakaa

Rastan
08-26-2010, 12:32 PM
no, he's talking about the time when you could remove mazes from dungeons. hell, i did it too. just take out the maze file.

Then I guess it's ok to alter the game to have an advantage over everyone else.

If thats the case then what folder can I find the files that affect the attack and def for mobs and bosses in ft2?....cuz if altering a d.t dungeon is ok,then altering ft2 should be just fine.....oh wait

XFearMyBladeX
08-26-2010, 12:36 PM

sureee.. he was taking about "that time"

do it now and something not cool will happen to your account XD

Jenus
08-26-2010, 12:37 PM
Altering information and files on cabal is against the ToA no matter how you look at it. It's like saying oh hey its ok if we do this but not ok if we hack. If you try to change the informatoin now it will kick you off your account and if you keep trying it will block you for "hacking the system".

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 12:45 PM
Sei dont worry bout the haters they goanna talk shizz cause thats what they do they cant leave the past in the past son. Your like the old lonely senile old man who keeps going on about the war all the time living in yesterday instead of today, so to the haters build up your own guild already whats done is done Sei isn't going anywhere so you have 3 options quit ya bichin, continue your qq/passive aggressive hate, or make your own name already lol

toibidien
08-26-2010, 12:47 PM
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4923/44078508.gif (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/44078508.gif/)

Rastan
08-26-2010, 12:54 PM
Sei dont worry bout the haters they goanna talk shizz cause thats what they do they cant leave the past in the past son. Your like the old lonely senile old man who keeps going on about the war all the time living in yesterday instead of today, so to the haters build up your own guild already whats done is done Sei isn't going anywhere so you have 3 options quit ya bichin, continue your qq/passive aggressive hate, or make your own name already lol

lol@leaving the past in the past,people who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it,as for making a name for myself?...I'd rather be known as an un-popular legit player than a popular illegitimate player.

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 01:08 PM
lol@leaving the past in the past,people who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it,as for making a name for myself?...I'd rather be known as an un-popular legit player than a popular illegitimate player.

They were already popular before all this crap went down and didn't abandon there members when the shizz hit the fan unlike others who were "Rat"san/ snitches and others who became hypocrites jumped ship and pointed the finger, like I said you had ppl before this with agendas aka SaiCri and others who left or got kicked who obviously didn't get over it, in the end they have there gm's back in the hardest of times hate it or love it that's not goanna change, get over it son

Rastan
08-26-2010, 01:25 PM
They were already popular before all this crap went down and didn't abandon there members when the shizz hit the fan unlike others who were "Rat"san/ snitches and others who became hypocrites jumped ship and pointed the finger, like I said you had ppl before this with agendas aka SaiCri and others who left or got kicked who obviously didn't get over it, in the end they have there gm's back in the hardest of times hate it or love it that's not goanna change, get over it son

gj trying to lump me in with saicri,but you fail again,as for "jumping ship" when the sht hit the fan,wrong again,I left seireitei before est took over and all the drama happened

BurningRaven
08-26-2010, 01:58 PM
i got david's back forever if you know what i mean <3 thnx for hookin me up.

Syllius
08-26-2010, 02:04 PM

c[_] <--care cup is empty, Seireitei fails, simple as that =D kekeke

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 02:04 PM
gj trying to lump me in with saicri,but you fail again,as for "jumping ship" when the sht hit the fan,wrong again,I left seireitei before est took over and all the drama happened

dude you lumped yourself in dont try to blame me, you are a "Rat'san/snitch just own up to it son, claim your hater title don't run away from it.

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 02:05 PM

challenge em then son like I said on the Tang topic talk is cheap

Syllius
08-26-2010, 02:12 PM
theyd just QQ anyway so no thanks kakaka

Rastan
08-26-2010, 02:23 PM
dude you lumped yourself in dont try to blame me, you are a "Rat'san/snitch just own up to it son, claim your hater title don't run away from it.

Calling a hacker a hacker is not snitching so just give up,you'll never succeed,but by all means keep on dic.k riding,I'm sure eventually if you kiss their ass enough they'll dip into one of their mules with billions of glitched alz and hook you up....but then you'd just be another sell out.

Syllius
08-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Calling a hacker a hacker is not snitching so just give up,you'll never succeed,but by all means keep on dic.k riding,I'm sure eventually if you kiss their ass enough they'll dip into one of their mules with billions of glitched alz and hook you up....but then you'd just be another sell out.

LOLOL so true +1

toibidien
08-26-2010, 02:28 PM

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4923/44078508.gif (http://img835.imageshack.us/i/44078508.gif/)?

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 02:42 PM

Actually it is snitching when u talk shizz outside the guild to others, like the mafia you keep your shizz in the family,so yes u are a snitch like it or not i call it like I see it, not saying what a few of them did was right, just saying your a snitch/Rat

Rastan
08-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Actually it is snitching when u talk shizz outside the guild to others, like the mafia you keep your shizz in the family,so yes u are a snitch like it or not i call it like I see it, not saying what a few of them did was right, just saying your a snitch/Rat

omfgroflmfao,yeah...cabal is 100% just like the mob,and the internet police gave me witness protection

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 02:50 PM
omfgroflmfao,yeah...cabal is 100% just like the mob,and the internet police gave me witness protection

cool u just proven my point, u didn't even attempt to deny that your aren't what I SAID you were snitch/Rat good day sir p

Rastan
08-26-2010, 02:53 PM
cool u just proven my point, u didn't even attempt to deny that your aren't what I SAID you were snitch/Rat good day sir p

my god,you are just too dumb for words....I now give you full permission to st.fu right now

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 03:28 PM
my god,you are just too dumb for words....I now give you full permission to st.fu right now

sorry I dont listen to Rats

dgassant
08-26-2010, 03:29 PM
nuggah ass

Rastan
08-26-2010, 03:49 PM
sorry I dont listen to Rats

Your still dumb since you don't even know what a "rat" is

But here's a free education lesson from me to you cuz it's not sept. yet and i'm still bored,For me to be a "rat" I would have had to have first been a part of their schemes then get caught by some authoritative figure (est) then tell on whoever I could to save my ass

And a history lesson as a bonus,yes,dk was my friend,we played cabal together for over a year straight almost everyday,but the moment he tried to get me to play illegitmately we stopped becoming friends and became enemies,he became what we all as a guild used to stand up to and fight against and now it's his turn

now continue to exercise your right to st.fu cuz you're out of your league

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Your still dumb since you don't even know what a "rat" is

But here's a free education lesson from me to you cuz it's not sept. yet and i'm still bored,For me to be a "rat" I would have had to have first been a part of their schemes then get caught by some authoritative figure (est) then tell on whoever I could to save my ass

And a history lesson as a bonus,yes,dk was my friend,we played cabal together for over a year straight almost everyday,but the moment he tried to get me to play illegitmately we stopped becoming friends and became enemies,he became what we all as a guild used to stand up to and fight against and now it's his turn

now continue to exercise your right to st.fu cuz you're out of your league

lol u mad Rat

Rastan
08-26-2010, 04:10 PM
lol u mad Rat

lol..not even close,keep up the fail work tho,i'm sure somehow you'll convince yourself that your winning

Hitler
08-26-2010, 04:13 PM
Your still dumb

your winning

'Nuff quoted

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 04:15 PM
lol..not even close,keep up the fail work tho,i'm sure somehow you'll convince yourself that your winning

no u wouldn't have to be part of any scheme just knowledge there of, others knew who disagreed and voiced there concern's in guild i'm sure, while others choose to ditch who participated in one way or another and turned to point the finger, then there were others ex-members who wanted some kind of payback for idk what and u obviously have an agenda cause u like to talk shizz about your ex-guild all the time for someone who dont care so ya chump gg

Hitler
08-26-2010, 04:18 PM
no u wouldn't have to be part of any scheme just knowledge there of, others knew who disagreed and voiced there concern's in guild i'm sure, while others choose to ditch who participated in one way or another and turned to point the finger, then there were others ex-members who wanted some kind of payback for idk what and u obviously have an agenda cause u like to talk shizz about your ex-guild all the time for someone who dont care so ya chump gg

u sound mad, it makes you a better person for screwing over someone who screwed over the economy

Hydro
08-26-2010, 04:21 PM
yall say "economy" life this is some real life crap its juss a game rastan stop snitchin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it aint gettin u no where

Ghost
08-26-2010, 04:24 PM
yall say "economy"

They say economy because a game is supposed to be fun. With a garbage economy and a bunch of douchebags running the show it isn't fun, and it takes purpose out of even playing.

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 04:27 PM
correction it makes me a better person for calling out hypocrites/haters who luv to hate

P.S. if your goanna call them out call out all the ppl that were doing it not just them i dont see u guys naming others cause you either did it or there your friends so yea that would make u a hater/hypocrite so gg

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 04:31 PM
yall say "economy" life this is some real life crap its juss a game rastan stop snitchin I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it aint gettin u no where

+1

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 04:33 PM
cmon i quit leave my name out of it, and rastan should understand why i got kicked i tryed to say dont do that thats not right and david couldnt take what i was saying and i even called out that he was going to get banned and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up and it happened. i guess thats what happens when you get obessed with ascension do anything it takes to try beat them lmfao

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 04:38 PM
cmon i quit leave my name out of it, and rastan should understand why i got kicked i tryed to say dont do that thats not right and david couldnt take what i was saying and i even called out that he was going to get banned and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up and it happened. i guess thats what happens when you get obessed with ascension do anything it takes to try beat them lmfao

nah dude from what I heard u were a weird troll saying all sorts of crazy shizz thats y they kicked u and ya girl left so u wouldn't be alone heck even the "Rat" Ratsan said he didn't want his name lumped in with yours, cant say I dont blame em

btw if u quit a game y are u still lurking on there forums?.... creepy troll

Rastan
08-26-2010, 04:41 PM
If your gonna call them out call out all the ppl that were doing it not just them i dont see u guys naming others cause you either did it or there your friends so yea that would make u a hater/hypocrite so gg

I'm not calling out seireitei,i'm just singling dk out because his main account already got banned for everything he did,now all of a sudden there's a 169 WA. named "DavidKanz" runnin around that no one has ever seen or heard of,obvious usd purchase is obvious,that violates ToS too right?

Rastan
08-26-2010, 04:42 PM

I left seireitei before your incident took place

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 04:43 PM
nah dude from what I heard u were a weird troll saying all sorts of crazy shizz thats y they kicked u and ya girl left so u wouldn't be alone heck even the "Rat" Ratsan said he didn't want his name lumped in with yours, cant say I dont blame em

btw if u quit a game y are u still lurking on there forums?.... creepy troll
well i was told someone brought up my name so i decided to check it out, and blue was kicked too for calling out all the things seireitei was doing but believe what you want dawg

WIpwns
08-26-2010, 04:44 PM
ka

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 04:48 PM
I left seireitei before your incident took place

yeap i know and at 1st i thought u were wrong until i saw things go down and left the 1st time

Syllius
08-26-2010, 04:50 PM
o lawd its Sai, SUP NIGGUH

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 04:52 PM
gj trying to lump me in with saicri,

well i was told someone brought up my name so i decided to check it out, and blue was kicked too for calling out all the things seireitei was doing but believe what you want dawg

yea sure and your not just a creepy over obsessive troll i'll believe ya, and I love how u try to change history ya girl left because they refused to bring a troll back in so she stuck by her troll "she needs to get out more" maybe call up Ratsan or Hitler

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 04:58 PM
o lawd its Sai, SUP NIGGUH

hey syl how you been

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 05:00 PM
yea sure and your not just a creepy over obsessive troll i'll believe ya, and I love how u try to change history ya girl left because they refused to bring a troll back in so she stuck by her troll "she needs to get out more" maybe call up Ratsan or Hitler

1 word ironyyyyyy

Rastan
08-26-2010, 05:02 PM

lol,I already told you that you're out of your league on this one,you were better off just saving face and just watching

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 05:07 PM
lol,I already told you that you're out of your league on this one,you were better off just saving face and just watching

I wasn't dissin ya there son, What u dont want SaiCri's girl?

Rastan
08-26-2010, 05:12 PM
I wasn't dissin ya there son, What u dont want SaiCri's girl?

I'm already married and I don't steal anybody's gf's anymore,too old for that sht.

Syllius
08-26-2010, 05:12 PM
hey syl how you been

pretty good how bout yourself?

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm already married and I don't steal anybody's gf's anymore,too old for that sht.

to bad, I guess she cant be saved then

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 05:21 PM
pretty good how bout yourself?

good good got the summer games going on time win some more trophies and medals and add them to my collection perhaps ill grab another mvp too i am in 3 divisions after all

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 05:24 PM
to bad, I guess she cant be saved then

omg why is there always some idiot troll trying to grab my attention by throwing in my gf fine bra lets play but 1st you do what your doing is cowardly and has no honor right cmon troll wheres your pride

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 05:26 PM
oh and you should change your name to thetroll one cmon bra what you doing with your life i got my cred hanging on my walls and shelfs wheres yours? oh wait thats right you have nothing

Syllius
08-26-2010, 05:28 PM
good good got the summer games going on time win some more trophies and medals and add them to my collection perhaps ill grab another mvp too i am in 3 divisions after all

ah cool cool lol, so miss me? XD

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 05:30 PM

worddddddddddd gotta enjoy the little things :P

Hydro
08-26-2010, 05:33 PM
ahh how sweet...friendly reunion take that shhit 2 pm`s <_<

Syllius
worddddddddddd gotta enjoy the little things :P

haha yeah xD so u hit 170 yet?

GoldFalcon22

i lol'd

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 05:34 PM
haha yeah xD so u hit 170 yet?
nah iquit months ago lol gave everything away

GoldFalcon22
08-26-2010, 05:36 PM
Sup saircri
how's it going nuuuub

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 05:37 PM
Sup saircri

hey gold hows my 2nd favorite jew 1st being fronzy

GoldFalcon22
08-26-2010, 05:38 PM
lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Syllius
08-26-2010, 05:39 PM
nah iquit months ago lol gave everything away

orly? so u play another char or u just hanging out on forums for the hell of it? lol

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 05:42 PM
orly? so u play another char or u just hanging out on forums for the hell of it? lol

i herd my name came up in forums so i checked it out figured it have something to to with seireitei so im just chilling waiting on takun/gojira/dedrun spawn on aion

Syllius
08-26-2010, 05:47 PM
i herd my name came up in forums so i checked it out figured it have something to to with seireitei so im just chilling waiting on takun/gojira/dedrun spawn on aion

ah cool cool lol, Matt keeps bugging me to come to Aion xD

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 05:49 PM
lol

Syllius
08-26-2010, 05:51 PM
lol

but idk if imma move to Aion or not, it looks really good, but just dunno if i wanna play a p2p

TheManOfLegends
08-26-2010, 05:52 PM
but idk if imma move to Aion or not, it looks really good, but just dunno if i wanna play a p2p

honestly dont bother 2.0 comes out sept 7th and if it fails then im pretty sure aion is going to the dumps

Syllius
08-26-2010, 06:09 PM
oh lol, i prolly wont even have my new pc by then anyway XD

cabalstupid
08-26-2010, 07:36 PM
yea i dont like em, they never buy stuff from me, nver gave me any glitch alz =(

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Quick history lesson we can learn from this alz glitchin

called inflation with artificial monies kinda like our current Federal Reserve Bank (It's a Private Bank; we existed for over 100+ years just fine w/o it) same thing they print as much as they want so those at the top with that cash can buy w/e they want aka business assets for pennies on the dollar, now due to artificial inflation(housing crash etc.) by the time this "artificial cash" hits you regular joe smoe when u go to buy shizz it's way overpriced due to aka "artificial monies" Last time we meaning THE UNITED STATES actually printed our own money was during Andrew Jackson's day I believe and before that was the greenbacks for Abraham Lincoln and had he lived would have presumably continued. He who has the MONEY RULES it's as simple as that, Presidents come and go, Instiutions and Banks Corporate Business Stays they fund these campaigns they hire lobbist to get bills past that are favorable to them so who does a Politician really care about the business entities that funded em millions of dollars for his campaign or you? Like nascar sponsors these companies want "there man" to get elected to further there interst.

rant now done flame on

Rastan
08-26-2010, 08:45 PM
http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/Zaraki109.jpg

you know whats truly funny about this whole thing......I honestly don't give a damn about dk and the whole alz glitch/hacking t.l.'s or w/e the hell seireitei did or does now...I'm just killing time drudging up old crap til the expansion update 'cuz nothing new ever happens on these forums and I am sooooo bored with the grind and SC2 is still sold out here

RebornSAZUZAKI
08-27-2010, 01:07 AM
fix't

who the fu** needs to hack troglo lair to be able to get 3spawns? LULZ

at first sei was a fun legit guild, but when greed kicks into their heads, they became the new FiRe guild where everyone hated and prolly sei became the "tang" of merc. altho their gears is still way down there(compared to tang), their ego's sure are at same lvl.

Syllius
08-27-2010, 01:25 AM
who the fu** needs to hack troglo lair to be able to get 3spawns? LULZ

at first sei was a fun legit guild, but when greed kicks into their heads, they became the new FiRe guild where everyone hated and prolly sei became the "tang" of merc. altho their gears is still way down there, their ego's sure are at same lvl.

+1 :D lolol

ForumHavoc
08-27-2010, 08:33 AM
o.o

sn0wXz
08-27-2010, 08:48 AM
/facefloor

Matiel
08-27-2010, 09:03 AM
/facefloor

LOL snow ur a funny guy. and guys you are saying old news. im sure if u were in it now u will find different. and really arguing this much over a guild ina game, grow up lol. play it and have fun, all that matters.

Lorsel
08-27-2010, 09:17 AM
If you cant beat them then join them.
If you can beat them then keep doing it until they learn a lesson.
lol