PDA

View Full Version : seireitei you dont wanna fu ck with us

BurningRaven
08-26-2010, 01:55 PM
or i will be coming for you let me show you how i owned these good geared players with ease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaNoZjQUV2o

alz glitched gears ftw love you david <3.

Homeless
08-26-2010, 02:05 PM
i must say its a very nice vid :) i loved it

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 02:10 PM
fake name passive aggressive trolls get a life geez

XFearMyBladeX
08-26-2010, 03:11 PM
"let me show you how i owned these good geared players with ease."
kakaka what do u mean with "good geared" those pl had eppys+6,shadow,gs shadow,...... so those ppl are kinda basically using regular gear"if u can call it gear"

again what do u meant by "good geared"

dgassant
08-26-2010, 03:13 PM
shut da I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up you either a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ or you not I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at all

NiteFalcon
08-26-2010, 03:21 PM
=) oh hai thar

dgassant
08-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Wat nuggah

WIpwns
08-26-2010, 04:50 PM
lulz that wi in bm2 is tickling u

TheTrueOne
08-26-2010, 05:24 PM
=) oh hai thar

lol looks like you have your own personal troll fan gratz you've become infamous now.

Sephiroth
08-26-2010, 05:57 PM
Raven, No offense Im not hating or anything but players using eof+6 is good geared? lol.... On top of that a BL comes at you in bm2 with no Instant Inmunity activated? Sounds like a bunch on nubs to me...

I mean when i go bm2 and say all out pk/kill I go bm2/aura/Inmunity/Intuition/AoF/IB and trust me, they go down and im not epicly geared lol

Some of those guys didnt even look like they were trying? Wiz still shooting at you? another nub, Wiz suppose to blink away/ come back hit you/ rinse and repeat.

I know your epic and stuff, but common man... those guys are nubs lol

Anyways i wasnt hating or anything, just calling those other guys nubs. =P

We can try a pk fight between you and me and you can record it and post it up, Im sure me solo can do better than those 100's xD

Anyways, GG gl bro lol

Hitler
08-26-2010, 06:00 PM
how i owned these good geared players with ease.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/mcdi-1.jpg

On top of that a BL comes at you in bm2 with no Instant Inmunity activated? Sounds like a bunch on nubs to me...

He started his bm2 without II. Trololol.

PS:Check the post count, Lol.

NiteFalcon
08-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Raven, No offense Im not hating or anything but players using eof+6 is good geared? lol.... On top of that a BL comes at you in bm2 with no Instant Inmunity activated? Sounds like a bunch on nubs to me...

I mean when i go bm2 and say all out pk/kill I go bm2/aura/Inmunity/Intuition/AoF/IB and trust me, they go down and im not epicly geared lol

Some of those guys didnt even look like they were trying? Wiz still shooting at you? another nub, Wiz suppose to blink away/ come back hit you/ rinse and repeat.

I know your epic and stuff, but common man... those guys are nubs lol

Anyways i wasnt hating or anything, just calling those other guys nubs. =P

We can try a pk fight between you and me and you can record it and post it up, Im sure me solo can do better than those 100's xD

Anyways, GG gl bro lol

lol seph they are noobs. this is just a forum troll not me. the vid was made for fun.

Hydro
08-26-2010, 06:20 PM
i must say i love graphic contents of the video i love the music but it was corny a bunch of lvl 90+ and 1 157 lol.....im not gonna knock ur flow it was nice :D

DaiFaye
08-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Burning finally u got a Troll.... grats!!!! XDDDDDD