PDA

View Full Version : How spur got to 170

Lover
08-29-2010, 06:13 AM
I know some of you will be like no this that blah blah
to tell you the truth i dont know why im doing this but im so bored right now so sorry spur but yeah :D

What some lil birdie told me was that EPIC WI SO CALLED spur hacked his way to 170
this is what i got told him and few of his guild members would go to a PK ch CA and they would pk everyone that they didn't know and they would turn on there bots or whatever you call them and they would talk on vent while the bots are lvling for them and that's how spur got all his UCHHs and whatever also got told he use to do hack dmg for boss hunting so yeah that's all :P

if he really did get to 170 like that i think of him as a noob that needs to hack but if this story is bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ what iv been told about sperm i think his epic:);):p

hanadin
08-29-2010, 06:42 AM
LOL that's what i heard to but who gives a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ LOL the guy hates to lvl up :D

only like the sperm bit :P LMFAO :D

HanadinK 12x wiz
guild: GenesisProject

Hitler
08-29-2010, 08:56 AM
to tell you the truth i dont know why im doing this but im so bored right now so sorry spur but yeah :D

What some lil birdie told me was that EPIC WI SO CALLED spur hacked his way to 170
this is what i got told him and few of his guild members would go to a PK ch CA and they would pk everyone that they didn't know and they would turn on there bots or whatever you call them and they would talk on vent while the bots are lvling for them and that's how spur got all his UCHHs and whatever also got told he use to do hack dmg for boss hunting so yeah that's all :P

if he really did get to 170 like that i think of him as a noob that needs to hack but if this story is bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ what iv been told about sperm i think his epic:);):p

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/opfeg.jpg

Sounds like useless garbage someone made up because they're mad.

Also Lover/Hanadin = same

Berserk_Fury
08-29-2010, 09:05 AM
balls

fakesn0wman
08-29-2010, 09:46 AM
Everyone knows Twistedness hacks.

jimbo
08-29-2010, 10:10 AM
You do what you have to do.(Not saying i do that)Good job on handling cabal est ^_^

-Itachi Uchiha-
08-29-2010, 10:42 AM
omg that was too long lol

ACE
08-29-2010, 10:43 AM
omg that was too long lolDon't acknowledge the troll.

TheTrueOne
08-29-2010, 01:08 PM

geez another loser, quit trying to tear ppl down to your level and steal there shine, Dude u either lack the proverbial competency or motivation to be better than you are, your like some amateur basketball player trying to call out Michael Jordan cause your mind can't comprehend someone being lightyears ahead of u. Your like a caveman in the modern era claiming that all this technology Bill Gates and others came up with has to be the work of witchcraft, in essence if you cant figure out what I'm trying to tell you let me break it down for you

your a 1000 years to early for Spur,

P.S. quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Beavis
08-29-2010, 01:18 PM
quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Insta-sticky. Fufufu...

ThisisaForumId
08-29-2010, 06:09 PM
This Just In:

Anyone who got 170 hacked. EVEN THE LEGIT ONES

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-29-2010, 06:12 PM
This Just In:

This includes you sir.

Lethal
08-29-2010, 06:16 PM
This Just In:

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/dontmakeme.jpg

ThisisaForumId
08-29-2010, 06:18 PM
This includes you sir.

No need to call me sir.

Matrimoney
08-29-2010, 06:19 PM

SO WAIT...ur saying spur isnt legit? ya right bro hes the most legit wi on merc and venus k? he bought an eos 8 for 10b that he got legitly k nuff said broskies

ThisisaForumId
08-29-2010, 06:22 PM
SO WAIT...ur saying spur isnt legit? ya right bro hes the most legit wi on merc and venus k? he bought an eos 8 for 10b that he got legitly k nuff said broskies

i think this guy is mad because he can't buy honour rank

Matrimoney
08-29-2010, 06:27 PM
i think this guy is mad because he can't buy honour rank

i think this guy is mad he can't just buy darrkd and play it cuz it sh.its on his WA

aww poor guy?

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-29-2010, 06:29 PM
I think you're both mad that no one made a thread accusing you of being illegitimate.

N3mesis
08-29-2010, 06:30 PM
i think this guy is mad he can't just buy darrkd and play it cuz it sh.its on his WA

aww poor guy?

Sorry, I don't think anyone would want to buy a beaner's account.

ThisisaForumId
08-29-2010, 06:30 PM

aww poor guy?
bro, i don't buy accounts like you mengski

don't project yourself on to me

umad you cant buy spurs account because it's sh.its on your WI

Matrimoney
08-29-2010, 06:32 PM
bro, i don't buy accounts like you mengski

don't project yourself on to me

umad you cant buy spurs account because it's sh.its on your WI

lolyup his titanium 7/34 helm shts on my 7/40 martial and his 7 amp forc orb shts on my 8/10 forc orb

not to mention his non existant mag amp rune shts on my lvl 4 mag amp rune

bro, i think ur kinda mad ur online boyfriend gets sht on by me all the time amirite?

ThisisaForumId
08-29-2010, 06:37 PM
i think ur mad that you'll still never be on spurs level kthx

prove me wrong

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-29-2010, 06:46 PM
I think I'm mad because you can't transfer ap =(

meep49
08-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Sorry, I don't think anyone would want to buy a beaner's account.

When did brolic get involved in this?

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-29-2010, 06:48 PM
lolyup his titanium 7/34 helm shts on my 7/40 martial and his 7 amp forc orb shts on my 8/10 forc orb

not to mention his non existant mag amp rune shts on my lvl 4 mag amp rune

bro, i think ur kinda mad ur online boyfriend gets sht on by me all the time amirite?

I think his 2+ years of cabal sh its on your "how ever long you've been playing".

Matiel
08-29-2010, 06:58 PM
Rehan i think the derps are coming.

ThisisaForumId
08-29-2010, 07:03 PM
I dropped my load of derp on Matri's face

MyForumIsFISHIN
08-29-2010, 07:06 PM
I dropped my load of derp on Matri's face

That's disturbing.

Brolic
08-29-2010, 09:00 PM
When did brolic get involved in this?

When did my brown mexican bolas end up in ur mouth? oh yeah..

Gamer101
08-29-2010, 09:02 PM
When did my brown mexican bolas end up in ur mouth? oh yeah..

ur mexican there yellow xD

Brolic
08-29-2010, 09:04 PM
no.

Beavis
08-29-2010, 09:09 PM
ur mexican there yellow xD

I thought asians were yellow? xD

Hydro
08-29-2010, 09:53 PM
brolic i will buy u first class plane ticket back 2 mexico accept offer?

Brolic
08-29-2010, 10:06 PM
i dont think u can afford a first class ticket with the 200 dollars u get a month from welfare. D:

ACE
08-29-2010, 11:04 PM
i dont think u can afford a first class ticket with the 200 dollars u get a month from welfare. D:Comeback of the year goes to brolic.

meep49
08-30-2010, 03:33 AM
*poof*

Sonic
08-30-2010, 04:01 AM
geez another loser, quit trying to tear ppl down to your level and steal there shine, Dude u either lack the proverbial competency or motivation to be better than you are

its just a game but y u mad tho

ChaosWars
08-30-2010, 06:07 AM
cool story my last post :P

TheTrueOne
08-30-2010, 06:39 AM

y do u assume I'm mad?, what I said is simply the truth, just keeping it 100.

Insta-sticky. Fufufu...

sure enough but until then, all haters/flamers plz refer to sig

Sonic
08-30-2010, 06:45 AM
y do u assume I'm mad?, what I said is simply the truth, just keeping it 100.

geez another loser, quit trying to tear ppl down to your level and steal there shine, Dude u either lack the proverbial competency or motivation to be better than you are

to be better than you are ... in a game
so = lesser than you are ... where it counts

y is the outdated hedgehog mad tho

cuz i dont get paid enuf

agagaga me too mang

Hydro
08-30-2010, 06:53 AM
im suprised i can even get welfare money....i go to the department and ur family is camping out bro. :D

Sonic
08-30-2010, 06:57 AM
im suprised i can even get welfare money....i go to the department and ur family is camping out bro. :D

well you know me, always 1st in a race, and always 1st in line to get a welfare check

TheTrueOne
08-30-2010, 07:12 AM
to be better than you are ... in a game
so = lesser than you are ... where it counts

obviuosly if he has the time to bich/qq about others either directly or indirectly... in a game as you say, he =hater/flamer who takes this shizz way to seriously to begin with, and as such deserves to be called out and will be called out, so I wont apologize for doing so. Obviously If he had game there's no need to worry about anyone else let alone bich about em.

P.S. like they say sometimes life reflects fiction/art, and in this case this is the type of dude who qq and does "nothing", who likes to hate ppl who have what he wants or is better than him, theres plenty of ppl like that ingame and rl and he's one of em. So to the op I say plz refer to sig

Sonic
08-30-2010, 07:19 AM
obviuosly if he has the time to bich/qq about others either directly or indirectly... in a game as you say, he =hater/flamer who takes this shizz way to seriously to begin with

i guess but doesn't that make you the same?

TheTrueOne
08-30-2010, 07:21 AM
u guess?... then how does that make me the same?

Sonic
08-30-2010, 07:25 AM
u guess?... then how does that make me the same?

obviuosly if he has the time to bich/qq about others either directly or indirectly

like that o.o

666th post, scary

TheTrueOne
08-30-2010, 07:31 AM
theres a big difference between ppl talking shizz and ppl calling them out on there shizz and I have no problem with the latter

P.S.indeed 666th post is scary

Sonic
08-30-2010, 07:40 AM
theres a big difference between ppl talking shizz and ppl calling them out on there shizz and I have no problem with the latter

true, we do need people discouraging certain behaviors and keep them in check, i didnt think of it like that at 1st, i falsely assumed every1 here would be aware of there actions, but i guess some people just dont know better

P.S.indeed 666th post is scary

ikr! i need to post again fast

TheTrueOne
08-30-2010, 07:55 AM
ikr! i need to post again fast

indeed l0l

Mishon
01-26-2011, 09:55 PM
bumpity

Luan
01-27-2011, 05:41 AM
lolyup his Sig 7/40 helm shts on my 7/40 martial and his 7/40 forc orb shts on my 8/10 forc orb

not to mention his lvl 5 mag amp rune shts on my lvl 4 mag amp rune

bro, i think ur kinda happy spur shts on me all the time amirite?

corrected

yepumad
01-27-2011, 05:51 AM
lawl

WORTHLESS
01-27-2011, 11:48 AM
No one will rly kno the truth....unless there's a ss or video sooo dont post any threads about ppl hacking or wat u heard becuz u dont have hard core proof!

Chris
01-27-2011, 11:51 AM

CA is probably one of the shortest dungeons in the world? is it even considered a dungeon? why would one need to "bot" it, wouldnt actually doing the CA be more fun than that i presume?... :S

WORTHLESS
01-27-2011, 11:52 AM
Insta-sticky. Fufufu...

Lmao Yo beavis wherd u get that sig of the guy bumping the girl of the stage ...wa kinda of dancing iz dat lmao

Mat
01-27-2011, 04:51 PM
doubt this i dont