PDA

View Full Version : Cabalmain.exe Error..WTF :(

neX1986
08-29-2010, 07:30 AM
So here recently.. pretty sure after last update or so, i been getting Cabalmain.exe Error... i dont get it AS much anymore... but i do get it EVERYTIME i enter Dungeon EoD... ALWAYS sometiem after i click the banner for the first zombie bosses up to Golems so far ... The funny thing is i DO NOT get the error if im running it with someone else... but I DO get regular disconnects on some runs... not all... but i have YET to beable to solo this dungeun cause of that stupid error... PLeASE HELP ME ITS FREAKING ANNOYING!!!!!

Shadowkin8
08-29-2010, 12:21 PM
You could do 1 of 3 things.
1. Uninstall cabal and use THIS (http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner) tool to completely wipe cabal off your computer(because some files still remain). Re-download cabal and try again.
2. You could delete CabalMain.exe then use the check files button on your client, it will fix any fragmented/broken files in your cabal directory.
3. Throw your computer out the window and hope for the best(it doesn't work 99.9% of the time)

Oh btw ALWAYS run cabal as administrator(right click and click run as admin)

Sicon112
08-30-2010, 02:54 PM
I get D/Ced in solo EoD too, but that's cause my graphics card is about to die. :( Just take Shadow's first suggestion. That should fix the issue. If it persists, check files. Also Shadow, it is unnecessary to re-download the entire game unless the issues in question began from the moment of install. If the problems developed some time after, only the actual game files are corrupted, not the installer files.

~Sicon112

Shadowkin8
08-30-2010, 05:30 PM
What about option 3? :O
That .1% might be worth risking...

Sicon112
09-01-2010, 07:18 AM
I gotta say, I DO like option three... :D

~Sicon112