PDA

View Full Version : Best class for a beginner?

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 01:14 PM
I used to play then quit, like a year ago. I think I was a blader way back when, but what class would be a good class for me to start as. And level very high. I used to be level 40 or so I just forgot name/pass anyways the name was awful if I remember correctly.

CrucifixX
04-11-2010, 01:15 PM
As of right now, Force Shielders have the cheapest gear. They also have ridiculous crits in pvp and are pretty fun to play.

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Conquistador

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 01:16 PM
As of right now, Force Shielders have the cheapest gear. They also have ridiculous crits in pvp and are pretty fun to play.

Dan you stupid mang WA > FS(Cost wise). Someone asked if I wanted to buy a Osm GS PC +7 for 2b.

EzSeleneEz
04-11-2010, 01:20 PM
play whatever looks most appealing to you, dont pick a character just because itll lvl up fast. doesnt matter what level you are, if you have a character that you dont have fun playing, theres no point in playing it.

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Conquistador

Haha, no really.

Okay then Ezselene ill pick what I like when I can play ;P

Flarius
04-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Conquistador

Dude that class is too epic for cabal. Mine can one shot pluma.

ineedhelp
04-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Play wizzy they have the most epic crits the best damage the best gear that is cheapest and it owns pvp pve and when u turn lv 10 u can own lv 90s! U own everything in dungeons u can solo them all

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Ineedhelp, you're a retard.

Flarius
04-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Indeed.

ineedhelp
04-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Ineedhelp, you're a retard.

pardon me brotha! but WIZZYS AREE THE EPICNESS OF ALL EPICS IN THE GAME THEY ARE 2 OWNAGE TO EVEN BE STOPPED IN WAR SO HUSH UR LITTLE MOUTH U LITTLE BLADER@!IODSFHWEIF! U! FISHOOSDH! U!

EzSeleneEz
04-11-2010, 01:33 PM
agreed.... if i had to start over again i think id pick bl, their bm2 looks cool, even tho it has no aoe, and they have nice shorts, especially for soloing stuff. good def/hp. wa is good at soloing stuff too but low def rate, and sometimes expensive gear, cept the wep since its kinda a 2 for 1 deal. force blader (like me) is good for pk, good in pvp and such up until about the 140s, we get double stack, but everyone else gets to stack shorts so it evens everything out. then nothing else good til 170 where we get to triple stack sword buffs.

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-11-2010, 01:33 PM
id say FB's and BL's are easy to lvl up. by that, means the new players would have easy time lvling to higher lvl and get a grasp of the game. i started off w/ an FA but it was a wrong choice.. gears are hella expensive and its def was low. i switched to FB and it was smooth sailing all the way to 160ish.

EzSeleneEz
04-11-2010, 01:34 PM
lolol wizzys drop so fast in war, most of them anyways, but they do have awesome dps in bm2, and do hit hard with a LEG. but 90% of the time the only thing that keeps the not so greatly geared ones alive is the ability to blink away and heal.

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Play wizzy they have the most epic crits the best damage the best gear that is cheapest and it owns pvp pve and when u turn lv 10 u can own lv 90s! U own everything in dungeons u can solo them all

O really?

Anyways I will try FB or BL, thanks xP

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 01:58 PM
even tho it has no aoe

That being the fatal flaw of a blader. The bm2 hardly has any down, either.

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 01:59 PM
That being the fatal flaw of a blader. The bm2 hardly has any down, either.

Excuse I am an ultra newb, what is aoe?... Sorry for being such a noob.

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Area of attack.
Check it.
The first skill has a large AoE.... (Not really shown) You can hit a lot more if they're in a closer proximity.
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/CabalVer102-100411-1501-0000.jpg

This is bladers bm2, Grapper. It's a lot more fierce in person :D

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/CabalVer102-100411-1502-0001.jpg

The infamous "I jump you die"(Also not shown) However you can see it has no AoE. It's really good for bossing.

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Okay thank you so basically some skills have AoE. What is the exact meaning of AoE? It is an acronym I assume. Anyways some skills with AoE hit way more when you are closer to the boss or monster?

Sorry if I am asking to much, I want to be good and understand the game.

CrucifixX
04-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Fine Will. You .

Be a NIGHTELF MOHAWK

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Fine Will. You .

Be a NIGHTELF MOHAWK

Wait what?... Who is will?

CrucifixX
04-11-2010, 02:21 PM
The BleedingSoul person

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 02:23 PM
The BleedingSoul person

Why is he an a-hole?

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Okay thank you so basically some skills have AoE. What is the exact meaning of AoE? It is an acronym I assume. Anyways some skills with AoE hit way more when you are closer to the boss or monster?

Sorry if I am asking to much, I want to be good and understand the game.

Area of effect. 99% Of skills are AoE, even some buffs. There's also different types of AoE like pierce and such

Pierce= Person A tries to hit monster E, but monster B,C,D are in the way in a line. A shoots say, an arrow or a lance skill(A is obviously a magic class)
It looks like this, D being damaged.
d d d d
A----B------C-----D---->E

If A were in a situation like this, pierce would only affect A B and C.
d d
X A---B----C

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Why is he an a-hole?

Don't mind dan he's jealous that his sig is horrible and mine is awesome. :D

edit: Choose Mercury for a server Violet, it's better. =P, and I can help you more in game.

CrucifixX
04-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Don't mind dan he's jealous that his sig is horrible and mine is awesome. :D

Oh yeah? Well you're

DemonWrath
04-11-2010, 02:31 PM
.... no no more fs >.> fs is becoming too common. almost 70% of the community now has an fs or switched to an fs

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Not on Mercury.

ineedhelp
04-11-2010, 02:37 PM
make ur new char bleedingsouls mom it owns it does hella crits she even does sxual favors

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Area of effect. 99% Of skills are AoE, even some buffs. There's also different types of AoE like pierce and such

Pierce= Person A tries to hit monster E, but monster B,C,D are in the way in a line. A shoots say, an arrow or a lance skill(A is obviously a magic class)
It looks like this, D being damaged.
d d d d
A----B------C-----D---->E

X A---B----C

Thank you so much xP
It make alot of sense now!

Yes your sig is much better.

Is flaming just ignored on this forum?

Fs is a force shielder, or what?

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Flaming? It's all done by me kthx.

FS=Force Shielder, yeah.

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Oops I just noticed my D's were out of place. In the first situation they go over B,C,D,E. In the second situation they go over B and C

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Flaming? It's all done by me kthx.

FS=Force Shielder, yeah.

Okay thanks, anyways thats not flaming? Then what is, on any other forum he would have been warned then banned O.o

DemonWrath
04-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Not on Mercury.

lucky............

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Okay thanks, anyways thats not flaming? Then what is, on any other forum he would have been warned then banned O.o

Well this is a cool forum, where we can swear at eachother and get really pissed.

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Well this is a cool forum, where we can swear at eachother and get really pissed.

Okay, like that ineedhelp idiot! I just joined that guy is pissing me off, wtf is his problem...

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Tell him to off and that you're gonna kick his ass in game.

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Tell him to off and that you're gonna kick his ass in game.

Yeah right, my level 1 not even created yet account would kick his ass. I am waiting for it to download xP

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 02:50 PM
He's probably garbage anyway I wouldn't doubt that your level one would kill him straight up.

CrucifixX
04-11-2010, 02:52 PM
flame!

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 02:53 PM
He's probably garbage anyway I wouldn't doubt that your level one would kill him straight up.

LOL, he probably just talks a lot of trash! Anyways hes just an ass.

Stop being silly

mattey
04-11-2010, 02:55 PM

You kidding? They're probably one of the most expensive classes out there. They don't use DB rate because of Crushing Blade, so a good FS would buy DB dmg, and we all know how expensive that is >_>

To OP: In my opinion, I think a Warrior is the best class for a beginner. They're easy to pick up on, and they're balanced all around. Good damage, good defense, good AoE, and a good Bm2 make it a really nice noob-friendly class. Also, their gears aren't too expensive. The only thing bad about Warrior is their defense rate, but w/e right? :P

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 03:00 PM
You kidding? They're probably one of the most expensive classes out there. They don't use DB rate because of Crushing Blade, so a good FS would buy DB dmg, and we all know how expensive that is >_>

To OP: In my opinion, I think a Warrior is the best class for a beginner. They're easy to pick up on, and they're balanced all around. Good damage, good defense, good AoE, and a good Bm2 make it a really nice noob-friendly class. Also, their gears aren't too expensive. The only thing bad about Warrior is their defense rate, but w/e right? :P

Hmmm so warrior opposed to blader? I was thinking of trying warrior I could always do both xP

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 03:02 PM
There's a lot of loopholes by saying that. Warriors are over-powered and can easily out dps a blader(speed class wtf) if you use it correctly, however bladers have a few tricks that can make a WA useless too. I'd be a warrior for my first character. But only be one character at a time.

CrucifixX
04-11-2010, 03:03 PM

I guess in terms of gear the only thing I was thinking of was their S.tit Amp haha. Didn't mean to be misleading. All the prices are messed up right now anyways.

SliverElixer
04-11-2010, 03:04 PM
lvl 40 thats mere peanuts
go wizzie if you want to be more useful and pass up free sp
go blader if you know how to manage a blader anyways
WA not to deep.

BleedingSoul
04-11-2010, 03:04 PM
are messed up

I'll mess up your face next time I see you, punk. <3

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 03:11 PM
I got a plan warrior first bl later thanks guys!

Fishy
04-11-2010, 03:14 PM
I think BL, FS, and WA are by far best for new players because they're the most straightforward to get the gist of. It takes a bit more to grasp how to really be a good FA or Wizzy because they're a bit on the squishy side and you really gotta know how to gear it and what to do to keep yourself from always dying....FBs take a lil more cuz they're pretty much the most adaptable to any situation or gear type and like an FS, can be good as sFB or mFB (albeit mFB's are really fail unless you're brimmin with mAmp and crit dmg and rate and a REALLY high lvl), and gettin the hang of when to use debuffs when can sometimes be tricky.....i made the mistake of starting as one xD luckily, it was right up my alley....so i guess in the end.... BL, WA, or FS if you just want straightforward kill and kill, or if you wanna try somethin a bit more involved, go FA, Wiz, or FB....but in the end, its all preference :)

Sheep
04-11-2010, 03:17 PM
i would say fs have the fastest lvling. Their BoJ is so helpful, but remember, at a noob lvl, pve doesnt really matter anyways.
WA have the cheapest gear. they can be ownage with poo cheap gear, you just need to know what your doing.

mattey
04-11-2010, 03:23 PM
I guess in terms of gear the only thing I was thinking of was their S.tit Amp haha. Didn't mean to be misleading. All the prices are messed up right now anyways.

No problem ^^
And yes, the prices are ed up right now. 6.5mil for a RoL+1 >_>

I got a plan warrior first bl later thanks guys!

Good plan, man.

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-11-2010, 05:56 PM
lemme tell u why WA isnt best for begginers. NO STUN COMBO, once u hit 140, u cant grind on PF w/o anyone w/ you, unless u got above average gears you cant solo on PF. even someone w/ good gears still have really hard time on PF using WA.

SouthWind
04-11-2010, 06:11 PM
go fb man later on ppl will cry when u crit

Violet sky
04-11-2010, 07:13 PM
go fb man later on ppl will cry when u crit

It is warrior, I already settled it. No more advice ;D The only good advice I have gotten so far is from soul, and some other guy. And the idiot "ineedhelp", the only thing he needs help with is learning to spell/find a better name!

mattey
04-11-2010, 07:18 PM
The only good advice I have gotten so far is from soul, and some other guy.

*Ahem!* :D :D :D

lemme tell u why WA isnt best for begginers. NO STUN COMBO, once u hit 140, u cant grind on PF w/o anyone w/ you, unless u got above average gears you cant solo on PF. even someone w/ good gears still have really hard time on PF using WA.

And let me tell you why your answer is stupid. He's asking what the best class is for a beginnner. Not the best class at 140. Plus, his question has been answered, so there's no need for your answer.

Suzaku0
04-11-2010, 07:22 PM
o.o. So much hate. :(

SkyAlpha
04-11-2010, 07:56 PM
o.o. So much hate. :(

posting anything in this forum is jus useless, these ppl ruin them

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-12-2010, 02:34 AM
@ mattey

its not hard to get from 0-140 at all. even w/ starting from scratch you can get to 140 approximately 3months w/o prem. and i doubt he will stay at 129 for T1 war since you cant get much of epic drops being that low of a lvl. and grinding a WA will start to become hell at lvl 90ish. lets see how can a beginner handle that.

Mercury
04-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Okay so I chose warrior, why does a WA become hard at level 90? Should I be a different type? Would it be better to take say a BL/FB to level 90 or higher?

I played a year and a half ago, and I had a level 45 blader. I just forgot name/pass. Would it be better to be a blader...

This account will most likely BE my only account, because I cannot play alot and will only have time to level one account.

Teisho Raizen
04-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Bladers and warriors are both beginner friendly, however gearing up a blader might be a little more expensive than gearing a warrior. Bladers have high defense rate, good attack, good defense and mid/high-ish hp. So, in my opinion I would start off with a blader because pve will be cake for you. Once you get to the higher levels grinding will be quite easy for you with 3k+ defense rate and with vamp gear you won't lose much hp.

Mercury
04-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Bladers and warriors are both beginner friendly, however gearing up a blader might be a little more expensive than gearing a warrior. Bladers have high defense rate, good attack, good defense and mid/high-ish hp. So, in my opinion I would start off with a blader because pve will be cake for you. Once you get to the higher levels grinding will be quite easy for you with 3k+ defense rate and with vamp gear you won't lose much hp.

I am pretty sure your pic is close to hentai but o well.

Anyways, I just started a WA. So should I go BL instead? What level will I start grinding with a WA opposed to BL also, which is more effective in the long run. WA or BL in Pve and other things?

Teisho Raizen
04-12-2010, 11:38 AM
I am pretty sure your pic is close to hentai but o well.

Anyways, I just started a WA. So should I go BL instead? What level will I start grinding with a WA opposed to BL also, which is more effective in the long run. WA or BL in Pve and other things?

No.

Also, if you've already started WA you can still continue. It's not like WA is the biggest fail on the planet in PvE (quite the opposite in most cases, actually) Bladers are just better than warriors when it comes to PvE, because they have a good amount of attack, a good amount of hp and MUCH higher defense rate than warriors which means more survivability.

Mercury
04-12-2010, 11:41 AM
No.

Also, if you've already started WA you can still continue. It's not like WA is the biggest fail on the planet in PvE (quite the opposite in most cases, actually) Bladers are just better than warriors when it comes to PvE, because they have a good amount of attack, a good amount of hp and MUCH higher defense rate than warriors which means more survivability.

I am so sure it is xP

So I will be able to take a WA to a high level such as 140+? And still be able to solo/boss well? In PvE I will do well, but not great?

BleedingSoul
04-12-2010, 11:42 AM
No.

Bladers are just better than warriors when it comes to PvE
they have a good amount of attack
a good amount of hp
and MUCH higher defense rate than warriors

1) Depends
2)WA have more
3)WA have more
4)WA hav more defense, and more PvE buffs.

+You can retarget a WA bm2 to get more dps out of it than a bladers.

Mercury
04-12-2010, 11:44 AM
1) Depends
2)WA have more
3)WA have more
4)WA hav more defense, and more PvE buffs.

+You can retarget a WA bm2 to get more dps out of it than a bladers.

So, a WA is a good choice to have. And I will be able to level without a hitch xP

Hey is there any mods on this forum? Cus I am violet sky (I had not decided on my game name yet xP) anyways will I get banned for multis LOL.

Teisho Raizen
04-12-2010, 11:48 AM
So, a WA is a good choice to have. And I will be able to level without a hitch xP

Hey is there any mods on this forum? Cus I am violet sky (I had not decided on my game name yet xP) anyways will I get banned for multis LOL.

I don't see why you would, considering how many people have multiple accounts for the sole purpose of trolling.

Mercury
04-12-2010, 11:52 AM
I don't see why you would, considering how many people have multiple accounts for the sole purpose of trolling.

Okay thank you xP you have been very helpful, same to you soul. Now this thread can die !

mattey
04-12-2010, 04:01 PM
@ mattey

its not hard to get from 0-140 at all. even w/ starting from scratch you can get to 140 approximately 3months w/o prem. and i doubt he will stay at 129 for T1 war since you cant get much of epic drops being that low of a lvl. and grinding a WA will start to become hell at lvl 90ish. lets see how can a beginner handle that.

Let him party with other people then. They'll accept him thanks to WA's party buffs. I don't think he's gonna be flying solo for that long.

Rapturen
04-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Wa or BL lol it's up to you..

Sheep
04-12-2010, 06:11 PM
pick WA, pick WA :D
imo, WA skills are a bit boring, but they make up for that with their strength.

Filthy
04-12-2010, 07:07 PM
WAs are garbage, shoulda picked a BL and ownd everything

mattey
04-12-2010, 07:16 PM
WAs are garbage, shoulda picked a BL and ownd everything

umad?

OutOfYourLeague
04-12-2010, 07:27 PM
uhm I'm a wiz but what u said is wrong Ineedhelp -___-
it depends on you of course on what you wanna do. It doesn't matter because the basis of the game at below 100 is skilling so all classes skill equally (luckily bcuz previously u need to skill magic and sword SEPARATELY). But I have suggestions:
If you want dungeon solo/war player=WIZ
wanna be a debuffer in war or pk channel?=FB
tank class that is hard to kill +insane crits(PVE)=FS
buffer/war=FA
Warriors=good at knock back/knockdown, all around class perhaps??
BL=good at 1 on 1 (like FB without debuffs)

Filthy
04-12-2010, 07:29 PM
WAs are garbage, original poster shoulda picked a BL and ownd everything

fixt it for slow ppl

3lood
04-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Pick BL and farm all the dungeons to buy items for your other chars >xD

mattey
04-12-2010, 10:06 PM
@OutOfYourLeague

Dont talk to ineedhelp. He doesnt know any about anything. Leave him and his tardness alone

SkyAlpha
04-12-2010, 11:39 PM
WA