PDA

View Full Version : New at Cabal need help

CastoRTroY
09-01-2010, 12:32 AM
im just wondering before i download this, do alot of ppl play? is this a new game? is it good? i dont want do download it if im just guna end up removing it i also wana kno if its guna run smoothly on 512 mb DDR SD RAM with 64 DDR SD RAM video memory intel extreme graphics. btw thts the grpahics my computer came with so yea those are just a couple of questions i am hoping sumbody will answer for me plzz

forumaccount
09-01-2010, 12:44 AM
the population of na cabal is fairly low compared to the eu and kr versions, but still ok population imo. game is not too new, unless u consider over 2 1/2 yrs old as new, but it is one of the more popular f2p games atm according to sites like mmosite.com. the main selling point of cabal is that its gameplay is much more fast paced compared to the average mmo, and its also not a very complicated combat system unless u rly want to go into all the little intricacies that determine damage. your computer specs...i have a feeling u are going to experience lag unless the graphics card really is "extreme" for a 64 ram

CastoRTroY
09-01-2010, 12:51 AM
thanks for replying. well i currently have crossfire on here idk if u kno wut tht is but its a first person shooter tht requires ati or nvidia 3000 graphics cards or something like that n it runs alright, lags a bit. and when i bought this comp it had over 7 mmorpgs that were over 2 gb installed so i did a system recovery. so i have my hopes up that it will run alright shouldnt be too laggy. n if so, can u recommend any other good fun mmorpgs that dont require a superior super graphics card? haha

Mishon
09-01-2010, 01:35 AM
Actually this game runs smoothly on a basic intel gma chipset, you dont really need a high end gfx card unless you want it for the smooth textures in-game. I run with no lag at all, on a 1mb per sec internet connection lmao and the factory gfx card that comes with the dell 1545.