PDA

View Full Version : GameGuard Error

KING
04-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Hello i got a prob cabal used to work for me but everytime i start the game it works fine like after i lunch it i get this http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6297/gameguardcx6.jpg i have tried everything ive installed the game 5times but still get the same error i have del.... the gameguard folder from the cabal folder so it can reinstall it by itself still get the error i have turned off all anti.....protection stuff and firewall still get error help me :'( i wanna play cabal.

Bowkill
04-12-2010, 04:22 AM
I would help if you posted in the right section. Please try to use the forums properly =\

GuardianPat
04-12-2010, 06:46 AM
I heard it has some problems with Windows 7. Do you have windows 7?

[GM] DaisY
04-12-2010, 06:39 PM
New protection tool; nProtect GameGuard crushes with the following Anti-Virus Applications.
These Anti-Virus software below have the possibilities that CABAL Client will not run properly.
- NOD 32
- McAfee
- DrWeb
- BitDefender
- Panda
- Norman

If one of these Anti-Virus program is running on your system, we recommend you to remove it or add the folder
(default path : C:\Program Files\Cabal Online (US)\) to your Anti-Virus exception list.

SkyAlpha
04-12-2010, 11:45 PM
best solution is to remove your anti-virus program.. =.=

Valdoroth
04-13-2010, 07:43 PM
Symantek works fine enough for me. Its never given me problems with viruses ever in the 2 years I've had it. Its just a suggestion as a replacement :)

Beavis
04-13-2010, 07:46 PM
I heard it has some problems with Windows 7. Do you have windows 7?

It has nothing to do with Windows 7. I have 7 and it runs perfectly.

Just remove your current anti-virus and get AVG or Norton...or both (such as myself).

KING
04-16-2010, 07:37 PM
Thank u all for replies but i found out how to fix it seems like u gotta go into the gameguard folder and del.... the erl files u gotta do this everytime u wanna play in order for it to work .