PDA

View Full Version : Ic2

VeeOhhCee
09-04-2010, 02:19 AM
not really worth running it unless you can solo

Triplethreat
09-04-2010, 04:48 AM
Yea. Exp at the traps has been severely nerfed. I'm guessing they nerfed it to prevent DC's from too much Exp. They could have just raised the amount of Exp it takes to DC instead of nerfing it.

VeeOhhCee
09-04-2010, 07:45 AM
yup but that would be for the benefit of players

sn0wXz
09-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Yea. Exp at the traps has been severely nerfed. I'm guessing they nerfed it to prevent DC's from too much Exp. They could have just raised the amount of Exp it takes to DC instead of nerfing it.

This was implemented around the time of Lost World, as a prevention of exploits in the games design, there is basic algorithms in the exe not to allow x amount of exp in x amount of time...result if you go over is the disconnection flag/error code %d msg %d; and they run scripts to search for suspicious flags...its for the integrity of the game more or less...
i myself never grinded the "traps" as you put it though, i heard it was like 1m exp..
how much of a nerf you talking...? i only been to pi with a lvl 1-10 so im not really sure how good the exp is on the new map compared to that dung...

Triplethreat
09-04-2010, 12:31 PM
This was implemented around the time of Lost World, as a prevention of exploits in the games design, there is basic algorithms in the exe not to allow x amount of exp in x amount of time...result if you go over is the disconnection flag/error code %d msg %d; and they run scripts to search for suspicious flags...its for the integrity of the game more or less...
i myself never grinded the "traps" as you put it though, i heard it was like 1m exp..
how much of a nerf you talking...? i only been to pi with a lvl 1-10 so im not really sure how good the exp is on the new map compared to that dung...

1.8 mil or so per hit...now it's down to about 450K per hit.

sn0wXz
09-04-2010, 01:21 PM
wow lmao

Todek
09-04-2010, 01:33 PM
450k sound like alot wtf?