PDA

View Full Version : The time for Millionaires to become BILLIONAIRES!!!

Eurus
09-04-2010, 07:18 AM
Because of the new update, we, the poor, can strive for great wealth with the upgrading system and Chaos Arena unlimited entry time. :D

Seireitei has done some dreadful and horrifying hacking over the past months, but they did not win 1st place in the guild event, and will witness a threating rival when I come back from the fall college semester. :p

During the summer, I was able to gather the gear I needed for my Magic Force Shielder that will soon make a transition to a Sword Force Shielder in the future. Despite the slight attack and magic attack decrease in the weapon level, the odds for successful upgrade rate has increased. I hope when I come back a lot of the struggling people who tried to be decent become great pros. ;)

Remember struggling Cabalians to NOT give up and strive for better pro gear! :cool:

Your friend,

Eurus

Sinful
09-04-2010, 07:35 AM
That is a intersting thread. to bad it wont happen cuz people are already getting annoyed with the new upgrading system taking 3 cores goin from +6/+7. so those who had the hopes n dreams of making +7 gear w/o failing sure had their hopes n dreams crushed when they tried to upgrade.

Eurus
09-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Is this true? No, it can't be :( NO!!! Why now? Why this way? Why so inhuman? My people please write your PETITIONS HERE! We cannot let this FRAUD continue any further! Lets go on a STRIKE and let them suffer by not buying anything from item shop.

I knew this would happen and so did Reborn. My prediction was sadly......correct. There has to be a way to make the system benefit us and not cheat us.

*Prays*

Sinful
09-04-2010, 07:50 AM
When i get online ill post u a SS of the Upgrade System if u havnt had a chance to see it urslef.. good idea and thought just dont like the Number of cores needed. i know personally i was playing around with 20 UCH to try to make a +9 item from +6 and at the end i had 1 Core Left and it was still +6. then i went to Farm more UCH to replace the ones i tested with. gotta love VC for UCH farming =)

Eurus
09-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Excellent idea.

*Waits for your SS*

Eurus
09-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Are you serious, Hydro? I hope this doesn't continue when I come back. Freaking prices already hyperinflating? This is insane! I bet Seireitei is behind all of this!

Danm you Seireitei!!!!

+ 1 to Hydro

Sinful
09-04-2010, 08:32 AM
LOL not just them.... think about how many people now are buying ALZ. They are the reasons people pay such insane prices to begin with cuz they know if they run out ill just buy more.

Sinful
09-04-2010, 08:32 AM
and ill put the ScreenShots up tommorw i have to get ready for work.. i hate working Graveyard shift... where im at rite now its like 1930 so i have to go in in like90 mins so im off enjoy ur nite.

Eurus
09-04-2010, 08:35 AM
They are only making Cabal gain more money. People that buy alz, some people, are complete noobs who can't do things the hard but feeling good in the end way. If you do things fair, people will respect you for your legitenment ways.

Moronic ALZ buyers, including Seireitei, you will pay for it, PAINFULLY! YOUR TIME WILL COME TO AN END!!!

+ 1 to Sinful

Sinful
09-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Yes they are making Cabal in general more rich but doin it in the wrong way. The Economy as a whole seems to be like the USA Economy we keep printing money without a value to back it up and it gone to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and everything inflanted.

Eurus
09-04-2010, 09:22 AM
These morons don't know the basic of Economics! The more ALZ there is in the game the more we can buy ITEMS, which will cause item prices to INFLATE!

I bet if there is only 1 UCH or 1 UCHH, it will be like 70m ~ Infinity!

Please people read a book about economics to learn how not just America works but CABAL too.

Todek
09-04-2010, 09:32 AM
wid all da bots dat i has not seen lately
idk meybe price 4 dun go down n it iz cheper
but u waste time so u wants 2 buy corez
might as well buy da misson tickets n run dem after u get high lv
btw ever1 getting more rich

Mishon
09-04-2010, 09:39 AM
I haven't brought a core after update, these won't be getting a penny from me, good think I stacked up on some before hand.

Eurus
09-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Same here. Agent Shop or Item Shop is not getting any money from me for UCM, UCH and UCHH. People must be insane if they think I will pay 2 million ALZ to buy 1 UCH or 20 million ALZ for 1 UCHH.

STOP INFLATING PRICES PEOPLE!!!

Todek
09-04-2010, 11:55 AM
dun wrry u get their pennies : ))

Matiel
09-04-2010, 12:04 PM
come get me Eurus.

Eurus
09-04-2010, 12:13 PM
Come get you? What you mean?

I can't believe you are in Seireitei, Matiel. I am assuming you are a Magic Force Shielder too.

Todek, what's with your grammar? I barely understand what you post. How old are you?

tobeornottobe
09-04-2010, 12:34 PM
I knew this would happen and so did Reborn. My prediction was sadly......correct. There has to be a way to make the system benefit us and not cheat us.

LOL EST only cares about making profit. sadly they can make profit with us benefiting, but time and time again they choose to cheat us. ex. (sig metal event and now the new upgrade system)

Eurus
09-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Tedek, I see you like the Boxxy Troll! :p Nub....

+ 1 to toberonottobe

Where are you when we need you Issac Newton!? I guess EST is no different than OGPlanet. I hate this New Event because it makes the new skills complicated to get, which isn't neccesary.

Power to the Players!

Rastan
09-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Eurus,

Although I can appreciate a good fight against corruption,you're out of you league on this one,especially if your still planning on making an mfs to then become an sfs

Eurus
09-04-2010, 01:04 PM
:( Rastan,

I know I make stupid decisions and I admit it. I know some people think this is futile effort to write petitions against EST, but it never hurts to try. Maybe this thread can sound very extraneous. However, it is good to at least to remind people what have most game industries have done to exploit us, fraud. Despite getting free entry from the mission tickets to make money, it does not fully compensate to upgrade a weapon.

Now, regarding my Magic Force Shielder. I know it sounds stupid, but I will never spend one penny on EST to become a PRO Sword Magic Shielder. I prefer to do it the long way by doing dungeons. I know buying ALZ and buying from the Item Shop and selling stuff from it is legit, but I don't have money like that. Anyways, I hope to see you soon Rastan.

Rastan
09-04-2010, 01:07 PM
The reason i bring up "MFS",is not only were they useless at first but now they're just obsolete since FS are now a range class with SG,as for fighting corruption...keep up the good work,but you can't fight the greed of corporations

Eurus
09-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Maybe one person at this moment can't do anything against greed of corporation, but I know if the majority of Cabalians go on Strike, EST will start taking us more seriously.

People, a gaming addiction is crack, metaphorically speaking. Instead of us being productive in real life, we are productive in a game that cheats us worser in real life and then in real life will cheat us harder because of neglecting it. Sadly, I guess there is no salvation for the game addicts.

Try to spend less time in games and go on Strike people!

Power to the Players!

Rastan
09-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Maybe one person at this moment can't do anything against greed of corporation, but I know if the majority of Cabalians go on Strike, EST will start taking us more seriously.

People are already buying sig-metal gear in cash shop,a strike wouldn't matter since the game is about to be split into 2 groups,the rich and the poor,and the rich always win in these scenarios

Todek
09-04-2010, 01:28 PM
boxxy is cute i kant help miself >_<

btw y wud u go on strike on a game dat sux
ppl jst play becuz they can get OP ezliy /op meens overpower 4 u gaiz who dunno/
free game -> money from cash shop <- no subscription -> gotta make money -> fuk the game n players
real life thug stealin 4rm white people n other rich stupid kidz ^
but LOL nt

u like mi chart?

ya i agree wid u tho but it is a free game
so u kant do nuddin about it

Eurus
09-04-2010, 01:33 PM
EST is one hungry pig. People just don't understand how badly they are hurting themselves and the Cabal economy. Eventually, I hope, the poor try to counter the rich's exploitation in prices scenario occurs. I hope the poor takes over and set things right scenario occurs. Maybe I should post small lectures in threads to educate people of the corruptions in real life and how they use it in games.

Any thoughts people?

Power to the Players!

Todek
09-04-2010, 01:37 PM
dun do it i am very intelligant myself
people are selfish greedy people and wantz all da money 4 demselfs
i meen dis update gave u a chance 2 make big bux on all dacores n event stuff
u jst gota play ur cards right

econ is a gable n risk
win big lose big
or jst quit n play new game
EST make enough money 4rm rich kids who pay 4 stuff 4rm dem
n now dey got dat ad survey service to mke auto money now

Eurus
09-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Auto Money Service? How does that work? I guess I'l let things be for the worse. I'm not gonna really break my back to save idiots from using money to buy worthless garbage.

+ 1 to Todek

Todek
09-04-2010, 02:00 PM
pretty sure EST get munny from the survey for free e-coins thing

Hydro
09-04-2010, 02:02 PM
from rich is stealing from the poor haha

Hydro
09-04-2010, 02:02 PM
*the*

Eurus
09-04-2010, 02:07 PM
O.o? *the* emphesizes?

LOL Nice :)

Emie
09-04-2010, 02:44 PM
i sure am glad i saved up before the update! :D

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy209/tcheng28/CabalVer133-100904-1539-0000.jpg

Eurus
09-04-2010, 03:37 PM
holy mother of god!!! O.o

Eurus
09-04-2010, 07:56 PM
*Bump*

Todek
09-04-2010, 08:21 PM
man my warehouse got useless stuff