PDA

View Full Version : Im new

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 11:36 AM
I am currently downloading the game

I plan to play as a Force Blader on the first server.

I would like to know some tips, like what kind of build i should use for strength

like a one hitter build of sorts

Also is there like rare and elite drops

example: common, unique, rare, elite

rare drops are well, rare lol and elites hardly EVER drop

also how long and hard would it take to level to like 150 or 160??

Thanks in advance for the info
-RedDawn

Lethal
09-05-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm no expert on Force Bladers but I'm pretty sure you pound all your stats into dex after you've hit the str/int requierments for your gear. There's no grade for the drops you get, it's usually slotted(Not expensive) Double slotted (Sort of expensive) or amped slot (Could be the wrong amp IE: Magic amp in Warrior gear). Amp is a drop only from dungeon bosses, and usually comes around 1/40 runs. (On average) Again, it can be "failed" amp, which is useless.

150-160 Depends on how hardcore you are. Over two months if you're clueless.

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 01:22 PM
After i download the game am i supposed to download the patch thing next to the download file from the main site?

Lethal
09-05-2010, 01:29 PM
No, that's only if you had a previous version of Cabal downloaded. The Full client download should have worked, what's the problem?

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Well at first it didnt work, like the game wouldnt start up. So i clicked the patch thing and game guard patched some stuff. I thought it would work after that, but after the first loading screen came up the screen would go white then it would close the game completely. What should I do? My laptop runs Twelve Sky 2 fine.

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Also after the first time I downloaded the game, it only patched i think 2 things, is that normal?

Lethal
09-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Well at first it didnt work, like the game wouldnt start up. So i clicked the patch thing and game guard patched some stuff. I thought it would work after that, but after the first loading screen came up the screen would go white then it would close the game completely. What should I do? My laptop runs Twelve Sky 2 fine.

Try the check files button.

The trailer for TS2 is sick , how decent is your character?

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 02:17 PM
The game is nothing like the trailor

you get like 2 skills

5 buffs, and you do the same thing over and over again, my master 18 character just got banned, because i spoke up about how bad Aeria Games was. Its a item mall ruled game, if you didnt have the money and i didnt, then you basically screwed.

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 02:18 PM
what should i check in the check files box?

Lethal
09-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Just click the "check files" button. It's on the bottom. I know it's nothing like the trailer, I played it for like two days then I'm like nah. The skills aren't that great. Imo it looked fine, but I wouldn't know because I've never played it.

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Alright its downloading something now. Hopefully it will work when its done cause i cant wait to play this game lol looked so sick. The best game i ever played so far was Twelve Sky 1. Until hackers took over it and they shut it down. Aeria Games is by far the worst company in general. All they want is money, they can care less about the players well being

Lethal
09-05-2010, 03:03 PM
they can care less about the players well being

The cash shop in this game holds nothing to how well you do. IMO they ruined it by making everything you buy account bound, but there's a ton of stuff. I only use it for costumes/premium(MoreXp/Drop rate)

The Support staff here is a joke.

That's right, I'm talking to you Q.

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 03:28 PM
really why? i heard this game has alot of bots, and such. Is the pvp good though? like is there always people pvping because thats what i love to do

Lethal
09-05-2010, 03:33 PM
really why? i heard this game has alot of bots, and such. Is the pvp good though? like is there always people pvping because thats what i love to do

This game is pvp based. It's always fun raping the crap out of someone in pvp. After you pick a nation, you can participate in any of 6 wars that occur daily. Basicly you go around holding bases/ fighting opposing nation's players. There's two nations to pick, i'll go into detail if you want. TBH there's not a lot of bots.There's always some in the usual spots but it's simple to just pk them, they're always out of the way of normal players.

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 03:45 PM
alright cool. i saw the videos on youtube and was like WHERES THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON. But it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s cause i worked on my ts1 character for 1 year then transfered it to ts2 then it got banned cause GMs hate free will lol
A friend of mine got banned for telling the GMs to get their stuff in order when they didnt have a event ready at the time when it was supposed to be ready.

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 03:46 PM
omg where did all of those i love yous come from O.o

Lethal
09-05-2010, 03:49 PM
It's the filter, it's bull . They show so much skin in this game, it's pretty contradictory to have a filter on the forums and not one in the game. [GM]s don't care though.

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 04:32 PM
so is there like a lot of patches or what cause im on the first patch and its taking a hella long time. Or is it all just bundeled into one

Lethal
09-05-2010, 04:34 PM
You're still not playing...?

Your check files button is still running too?

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Yea it finished a bit back. But now when the game is loading after i press start button it says "cabal online has encountered a problem and needs to close game" god this is really irritating lol

Lethal
09-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Check files again, this time it shouldn't take so long. If you're getting pissed off lemi know, I can help.

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 05:44 PM
So i talked to the help desk, and they said uninstall and delete everything, then download again, reinstall, and then patch again
hopefully that will work, <.< taking too long
lol

Ghost
09-05-2010, 05:48 PM
hopefully that will work, <.< taking too long
lol

i can help.

LETZ PLAY GAME.

http://i53.tinypic.com/aniqmq.jpg
1)Save
2)Open in paint
3)Make sound
4)Upload
Do it while you're waiting for your download.

Lethal
09-05-2010, 05:52 PM
YES.

I've tried to get people to do these forever. It doesn't work, but hell yeah I'm gonna play.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/brbdeliver.jpg

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 05:53 PM
o.O it wont let me delete game guard lol
after i uninstalled

RedDawn
09-05-2010, 05:55 PM
http://www.papermag.com/blogs/Snooki.jpg

BackUpMENG
09-05-2010, 05:56 PM
r u from vietnam? this only from if u from vietnam son

RedDawn